The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: 2024

Post by cradleandshoot »

Here is some psycho babble for all of you Kamalytes to chomp on..

What could be unburdened by what has been done. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:43 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:47 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:20 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:08 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:47 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:26 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:23 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:06 am From his “Town Hall” yesterday in Michigan:

“I don't think I've ever said this before. So we do these rallies. They're massive rallies. Everybody loves, everybody stays till the end. By the way, you know, when she said that, well, your rallies people leave. Honestly, nobody does. And if I saw them leaving, I'd say, and ladies and gentlemen make America great again and I'd get the hell out, ok? Because I don't want people leaving. But I do have to say so I give these long sometimes very complex sentences and paragraphs but they all come together. I do it a lot. I do it with raising cane. That story. I do it with the story on the catapults on the aircraft carriers. I do it with a lot of different stories. When I mentioned Doctor Hannibal Lecter. I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs. I use it. They say it's terrible. So they say so I'll give this long complex area for instance that I talked about a lot of different territory… You know, for a town hall, there's a lot of people but the fake news likes to say, the fake news likes to say, oh, he was rambling. No, no, that's not rambling. That's genius. When you can connect the dots. Now, now, Sarah, if you couldn't connect the dots, you got a problem. But every dot was connected and many stories were told in that little paragraph.”

But, his policies? The GOP candidate is just a senile old moron.
Imagine that...trump and Biden both have that in common. They are both senile old morons. A few months ago the Democrats were 100% behind their senile old moron. That was until they were forced to admit their guy was what they knew all along...a senile old moron. :D

So now our options are a senile old moron or a FLP radical liberal who is pretending to be a moderate middle of the road candidate. Her values haven't changed but her policies have. :D

What can be unburdened by what has been... :roll:
Find me a quote from President Biden anything like this. I’ll wait. Painting Harris as FLP? How exactly? She’s pretty much standard issue left/center Democrat.
The psycho babble quotes from old Joe would be too numerous to mention. Kamala stating she is now for smaller and less intrusive government is at joke a face value. Kamala is a leopard counselor and a leopard can't change its spots. If you think she is actually in favor of less intrusive and restrictive government your out of your mind. So by less intrusive government she no longer wants to tell me what kind of car I must buy? What kind of oven for my house? What kind of furnace to heat my house? What kind of dryer for my laundry? Maybe you can enlighten me what she means by wanting a smaller and less intrusive government? She must not have gotten the memo that government is getting larger and ever more intrusive every damn day. :D
So, nothing so far. I’ll check back later in the day.
No need to bother counselor, my opinion will be the same. I believe Kamala is who she has always been and not who she now pretends to be. If your living hand to mouth like so many middle class American families are ask yourself this...is there any politician that could actually do anything to help middle class Americans? NYSEG just announced their rate increase for their upstate customers. Natural gas and electricity prices will both increase by on average 20 dollars each a month. No worries though, help for struggling middle class families is waiting right around the corner. :roll:
Still with nothing. Gotcha. I'll check back in a while.

Meanwhile: The Vance campaign provided the Wall Street Journal with a police report to prove their claims about cat-eating Haitians in Springfield. The WSJ then spoke to the woman who filed it, who said she later found her cat alive and well in her basement. She also apologized to her Haitian neighbors.
Your playing a stupid game counselor. You can keep checking back only to be disappointed. ;)
I'm pretty accustomed to being disappointed by you. Post one thing said by Biden that comes close to the senility spoken by Trump in Michigan yesterday. No. Can. Do. But go ahead and play your "pox on both" games. You've become a caricature of the ill-informed, information resistant, chucklehead voter -- or non-voter, perhaps, in your case.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

But Gwen Walz said "bye bye Trump." Ask YA; this is a death threat.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:15 pm
Nice to see the confirmation in ink, that nuance has indeed eluded you.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:19 pm
Nuance. From the Trump Campaign website. Jesus, YA. Have you put your brain in neutral for the duration?
Typical Lax Dad

It’s how the rancid moldy brain that has been feasting on tripe while washing it down with social media bile processes information.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:25 pm
Nuance. From the Trump Campaign website. Jesus, YA. Have you put your brain in neutral for the duration?
I was responding to your "Gwyn Walz comment and comparing it to the comments about shooting him, taking him out.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:33 pm
I was responding to your "Gwyn Walz comment and comparing it to the comments about shooting him, taking him out.
YA, the Gwen Walz comment was included in the Trump campaign’s supposed compendium of violent rhetoric, which I believe you posted yesterday. The Trump campaign thinks “bye bye” and “he’s a threat to democracy” are somehow incitements to violence. You know why? Because the banner carriers for your party are gaslighting chuckleheads, who think we will all just forget Trump’s relentlessly violent rhetoric over the years and his welcome to the Proud Boys and other violent alt-right groups for the past five years. This is your team’s leader.

But sure, Gwen Walz, violent instigator…

https://www.thebulwark.com/p/donald-tru ... -catalogue
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Meanwhile: The Vance campaign provided the Wall Street Journal with a police report to prove their claims about cat-eating Haitians in Springfield. The WSJ then spoke to the woman who filed it, who said she later found her cat alive and well in her basement. She also apologized to her Haitian neighbors.
https://balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/ ... neighbors/

Seriously?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of forking racist moron trolls the MAGAs are. Deplorables!!

They never disappoint with their complete doofus dumb-assery. And they never ever apologize, recognize reality or get embarassed.

As we see from the picture of the false accuser in the link above. While she did apologize to the Haitian neighbors, she chooses to get her picture taken for national media wearing Trump hat and Trump shirt, and standing in front of a Trump banner. Fly your flag girlfriend -- MAGA forever!!

We see the same stupid shirt on this board from YA, Salty Gaslight, C&S, Petey Brown (during his brief periods of non-suspension), etc.

Gotta go now and put on new pants. I pee-ed the old ones when I read about the creole cat entree being found alive in the basement.
Last edited by ggait on Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:30 pm
YA, the Gwen Walz comment was included in the Trump campaign’s supposed compendium of violent rhetoric, which I believe you posted yesterday. The Trump campaign thinks “bye bye” and “he’s a threat to democracy” are somehow incitements to violence. You know why? Because the banner carriers for your party are gaslighting chuckleheads, who think we will all just forget Trump’s relentlessly violent rhetoric over the years and his welcome to the Proud Boys and other violent alt-right groups for the past five years. This is your team’s leader.

NIce to see I can agree both sides are doing it, more than you can say.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:30 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 1:30 pm

NIce to see I can agree both sides are doing it, more than you can say.
That is complete baloney of course, your usual "you're proving my point" rhetorical bullsh*t artistry.

The effort at any semblance of equivalence is laughable; I mean, really a stupid joke. Beginning with his rallies in 2015, Trump demonized brown people and immigrants, the classic "other," and then allowed all the filth to crawl up from the sewers and told them that violence in his cause, in his name, was not something he was going to countermand. You all sat idly and silently by while he did so. Complicit.

Now Orange Moron has had two mentally ill AR-15 toaters come after him and you get right on the messaging cause for him. Really disappointing; totally predictable. You fall for all of it, and fall in line for everything your GOP Masters tell you to say, think and do.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:30 pm NIce to see I can agree both sides are doing it, more than you can say.
Perhaps. Pretty weak sauce for Fatso to claim threatening language is the cause for his security issues when he's the clubhouse leader in making threats both overt and indirect against others on a daily basis. The old adage "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" might be applicable.

Maybe he should just hire some private security if he's so worried. ;)

Such a wimp. :D

Orange Buffoon comment of the day - "It's a great honor" -- Fatso on the Teamsters' decision not to endorse him
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Maybe he should just hire some private security if he's so worried.
Maybe don't frequently play your rounds at a visible and easily accessed public golf course? Which has your name on it in three foot high letters?

When he was president, Obama played golf courses located on military bases fyi. A LOT safer. Duh.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: I wonder if this was who ABC called to fact check the cats and dogs comment, b/c She clearly doesnt give a sh(t: https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1836222624982003840
~Livy

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

The entire campaign appears to be about race baiting and keeping women and brown people where they belonged in 1952:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1836 ... de=profile

Return to “POLITICS”