Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

hooligan88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:44 pm You source Jezabel a leftist lesbian rag mag. So we know you are a Antifa, leftist hater of the USA and everything you say follows your anarchists views.
Those article were fake, Fig Man?
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

hooligan88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:41 pm What is ignorant is calling people rapists without proof!! DMAC you has no clue if these accusations are true. So STFU. You have hatred and will believe anything. People with money can and do get away with things but you are accusing without facts. I guess you do not think any of these accusations are politically motivated? Your ignorance is purely based on your hatred of the orange man. You are obviously someone who is too blinded by your hatred to give anyone a shot at justice.
I never called anyone a rapist without proof (like you did), I simply pointed out your ingnorance on the subject.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:45 pm Bandito by any other name ;)
Yikes, it does appear to be possible.
Same garbage, same insults, same spelling and grammatical flubs.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:17 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:07 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:48 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 pm Published a month ago:

Hillary Clinton expresses shock and sadness for Jeffrey Epstein’s upcoming suicide

https://genesiustimes.com/hillary-clint ... g-suicide/

:lol:

Epstein prison guards thought ‘suicide watch’ meant watching him commit suicide:

https://genesiustimes.com/epstein-priso ... t-suicide/
The comments are priceless. And these folks probably vote.
This goes to show you how dumb people are and how easy it was for the Russians. Half of the people commenting, didn't even realize that is a joke website.
Indeed scary how easily people are fooled.
Which belies ongoing claims that we don't have anything to worry about with Russian or other foreign interference, disinformation campaigns.
.:lol:. ...our politicians & political parties pay political consultants to exploit our populations dimmest bulbs, & their MSM flacks applaud.
Yet it's an act of war when a foreign country exploits our stupidity. ...not that we'd ever do such a thing.
Yes, the dimmest are most easily fooled...and for the most part the white ones have lined up with Trump. But educated whites, not so much.

Not sure what you mean by "their MSM flacks applaud"; but then again, any chance to insult the free press, you're going to take a swing.
Got it.

Sure, politicians try to persuade the majority of the voters that they're 'on their side', someone they can trust to do right by them.
And, yes, that sometimes means resorting to 'wedge' issues to turn out voters most likely to be aligned.

Big, big difference when foreign players seek to divide us, undermine our confidence in common values.
But perhaps you don't see it that way?
Typical Lax Dad

Thanks. I will see if there are alternative sources that corroborate those accounts listed.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

hooligan88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:44 pm You source Jezabel a leftist lesbian rag mag. So we know you are a Antifa, leftist hater of the USA and everything you say follows your anarchists views.
And you cite the wikipedia article as saying Jezebel is a "leftist, lesbian rag mag"???
And thus a reader must be "Antifa, leftist hater of the USA" and "everything you say follows your anarchists (sic) views"?

Did you even bother to read the wiki description?
Come on, you must have another source, right?

Nah, who bothers to actually read?
Not you apparently.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Vanity Fair reporter Vicky Ward says Epstein frequently videotaped the debauchery on Pedo Island. FBI and Nypd executed a search warrant yesterday, five weeks after his indictment. Julie K Brown says locals say evidence has gone walking for weeks. Let’s hope someone was watching. But not the guys from the jail.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/13/fbi-sei ... -home.html
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 pm .:lol:. ...our politicians & political parties pay political consultants to exploit our populations dimmest bulbs, & their MSM flacks applaud.
Yet it's an act of war when a foreign country exploits our stupidity. ...not that we'd ever do such a thing.
Works for me.

Let's open up our campaigns to direct foreign donations and, naturally, any and all disinformation and spywork from all relevant sources.

What's the harm?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:12 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 pm .:lol:. ...our politicians & political parties pay political consultants to exploit our populations dimmest bulbs, & their MSM flacks applaud.
Works for me.

Let's open up our campaigns to direct foreign donations and, naturally, any and all disinformation and spywork from all relevant sources.

What's the harm?
and if someone knocks off our head of state, who cares... we have done it to others.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:12 pm
Works for me.

What's the harm?
and if someone knocks off our head of state, who cares... we have done it to others.
They're already threatening to do just that in Hollywood.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/nyre ... icers.html

The guards were asleep. They falsified the records. Like Trump asked Don McGahn to do. Probably be okay...
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:44 pm
Thanks. I will see if there are alternative sources that corroborate those accounts listed.
I wasn't using that as a source just giving you a ideal what the mag is. You are far too ignorant in your ways.
DMac

Post by DMac »

https://www.google.com/search?q=ideal&o ... e&ie=UTF-8
https://www.grammar.com/a-vs-an-when-to-use/
You need to go back to your elementary level forums where you can BS people a whole lot easier than here.
Typical Lax Dad

hooligan88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:44 pm
I wasn't using that as a source just giving you a ideal what the mag is. You are far too ignorant in your ways.
Thanks. Have another Fig Newton.
“I wish you would!”
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Daily Mail: Epstein had portrait of Clinton wearing Blue Dress and Red Heels?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nsion.html

:shock:
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Love these keyboard warriors. Tough talkers when they are on here. Face to face you would not be so tough. Stay in your little dream land with the bad orange man as your nemesis.
DMac

Post by DMac »

tough guy said
Face to face you would not be so tough.
Like you are, right?
Recess is over, time for you to get back to class.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

thatsmell wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:24 pm Daily Mail: Epstein had portrait of Clinton wearing Blue Dress and Red Heels?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nsion.html

:shock:
I bet MDlaxfan can find a way to blame FOX and or Trump for this painting. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Did Bill sit for this portrait? Can it hang in the West Wing as a warning?

Return to “POLITICS”