2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by 6ftstick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:18 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:01 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am Austin is unlike any other place in Texas, have a close friend moved there 2yrs ago and works for a a private equity firm founded by ex Bain Capital folks - from Boston. High coastal type housing costs.

Another place 6ft hasn’t been and is just talking about. It’s not like they put the plant in W Texas, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso etc.
You're all hat no cattle.
Do you have an independent thought in your head?
Many.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:01 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am Austin is unlike any other place in Texas, have a close friend moved there 2yrs ago and works for a a private equity firm founded by ex Bain Capital folks - from Boston. High coastal type housing costs.

Another place 6ft hasn’t been and is just talking about. It’s not like they put the plant in W Texas, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso etc.
You're all hat no cattle.
projection again.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Any positive or all hateful 6ft?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:41 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:10 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:44 am
holmes435 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:12 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:39 pm
Who wore the terrorist tan suit better?

The body language is so stark. Mitch looks like he’s trying to posture like a man with any self confidence trying to prove something to himself and everyone else unconvincingly and BO just pimping naturally like he’s about to go kick some a**.
Funny thing is, that is one seriously nice suit that Obama is wearing. McConnell, on the other hand, looks about like I look in a suit.....
whoever told mcconnell that suit was a good idea should be fired.
The only thing missing from McConnell’s suit is the p stain.
:lol:

… you beat me to it! I was thinking at his age just be thankful he is apparently wearing underwear.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:23 am Any positive or all hateful 6ft?
Don't think I've ever suggested anything like

"you suck someone elses c**k"

not hateful on your part though
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:45 am

That would be a couple of your cohorts via PM, naturally.
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

“Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV."
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

It’s called having fun with uneducated, angry and bitter old men who are desperately trying to hang onto something they don’t deserve. That’s not hate, that’s making lemon out of dogs**t.

I’ve posted positive things and don’t hate cohorts of people. I can’t imagine anything positive I’ve seen you post ever. Maybe some more baby murderer posts or how a whole class of people are ruining this country? Uplifting stuff like that.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:59 am

It’s called having fun with uneducated, angry and bitter old men who are desperately trying to hang onto something they don’t deserve. That’s not hate, that’s making lemon out of dogs**t.

I’ve posted positive things and don’t hate cohorts of people. I can’t imagine anything positive I’ve seen you post ever. Maybe some more baby murderer posts or how a whole class of people are ruining this country? Uplifting stuff like that.

6 is correct. TLD, most if not all of your posts are worthless video eye candy for the lobotmized. If 6 is pointing out how your party is turning aggressively and fast into quite the anti-American experiment with actual links and events, maybe you should reflect and not take umbrage.

Additionally, if you and others here (is it farfromgeneva who does this too?) constantly refer to male appendages, perhaps you should rethink the need to include that; it concerns me when other men constantly discuss that...tends to make me wonder if they are in control of themselves.

Anyhow, here's a video of the peaceful Democratic protesters and their Mayor who doesn't need security...oh wait, he does:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/12 ... 97185?s=20
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am Austin is unlike any other place in Texas
Well, yes and no. There are many other places very much like Austin just not to the same scope or size. However, no place can rival the Austin music scene. Politically most of the other major cities are very much the same.

The factory will be in the eastern part of Travis county out past the airport where there is a lot of open space. If anyone here follows motor racing, this is where the Circuit of the Americas is located. This area is largely Hispanic and poor. Which brings into discussion about whether a city/county/schools get a return on property tax abatements, infrastructure etc.

Can the local school district with young underpaid teachers and only a C accountability rating afford to give Tesla a nearly 50% tax abatement? I guess 50% is more than their getting now, hopefully it’ll help them. https://schools.texastribune.org/distri ... valle-isd/

Travis county will give them a property abatement between 70-80%.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:24 am

6 is correct. TLD, most if not all of your posts are worthless video eye candy for the lobotmized. If 6 is pointing out how your party is turning aggressively and fast into quite the anti-American experiment with actual links and events, maybe you should reflect and not take umbrage.

Additionally, if you and others here (is it farfromgeneva who does this too?) constantly refer to male appendages, perhaps you should rethink the need to include that; it concerns me when other men constantly discuss that...tends to make me wonder if they are in control of themselves.

Anyhow, here's a video of the peaceful Democratic protesters and their Mayor who doesn't need security...oh wait, he does:

How many times have you referred to gays and transvestites? Would not the same apply? Good to see you've made an virtual friend here.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6x6 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:41 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:54 am Austin is unlike any other place in Texas
Well, yes and no. There are many other places very much like Austin just not to the same scope or size. However, no place can rival the Austin music scene. Politically most of the other major cities are very much the same.

The factory will be in the eastern part of Travis county out past the airport where there is a lot of open space. If anyone here follows motor racing, this is where the Circuit of the Americas is located. This area is largely Hispanic and poor. Which brings into discussion about whether a city/county/schools get a return on property tax abatements, infrastructure etc.

Can the local school district with young underpaid teachers and only a C accountability rating afford to give Tesla a nearly 50% tax abatement? I guess 50% is more than their getting now, hopefully it’ll help them. https://schools.texastribune.org/distri ... valle-isd/

Travis county will give them a property abatement between 70-80%.
Agreed on music (in general). What is that drag? 4th city live or something like that?

I was responding to this idea that Elon Musk is running away from California for Texas over some difference of political philosophy. It's just horizontal expansion of fast growth, "newer" cities. Poor hispanics used to make up a larger proportion of Cobb County, GA (and Gwinnett) 15-20yrs ago as well. Southern and sunbelt cities generally don't expand as vertically as infill, coastal cities, particularly more established ones. You see similar growth around Phoenix as well. Was in Lubbock last winter for business, man that area is FLAT. Need variability in the horizon.

To me Dallas is closer, Houston less so, to Austin. But to the post "yeah boyyyy, Tesla chose Texas because it's hard right and is rejecting liberal values" that's just spoken by someone who doesn't really know jack about TX.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Over here Bandito:

Why did you stop using that moniker? You get all the fights out of your teeth yet?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:45 am

How many times have you referred to gays and transvestites? Would not the same apply? Good to see you've made an virtual friend here.

Uhhh, no. Not the same. Mostly because when I mention anything like a transvestite, it's in the category of relaying actual news, such as the Portland Moms tend to have an inordinately high percentage of transvestites in their 'mom' crew.

https://medium.com/brighter-thoughts/at ... d6feff8b6b

Trans writer marching in a mom crowd proud that their is a Trans Lives Matter chant. Hmmmm.

Oh also, https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/12 ... 53985?s=20

recognize a lot of the so-called “moms” as the same antifa women who dressed in black as recent as a couple days ago. They just put on a yellow shirt now for optics. Most of these people aren’t mothers & many don’t even identify as female.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Can the local school district with young underpaid teachers and only a C accountability rating afford to give Tesla a nearly 50% tax abatement? I guess 50% is more than their getting now
No, it's not more than they are getting now.

Americans---and I have NO IDEA why-----don't understand the ENTIRE REASON we collect taxes: namely, that we consume government services. Tesla, just like everyone else, will use government resources...that's the ENTIRE REASON that Tesla is taxed. Where is it that people think that the money for teachers and roads comes from? Hope and prayers?

So this tax abatement means that every year, State, City and that School district in TX will be asked to provide 100% of the services, with millions of dollars less than is needed to provide those services.

It's insane that we have leaders who are too stupid to understand this. We have literally lost the ability to add and subtract in America.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:05 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:45 am

Uhhh, no. Not the same. Mostly because when I mention anything like a transvestite, it's in the category of relaying actual news, such as the Portland Moms tend to have an inordinately high percentage of transvestites in their 'mom' crew.

https://medium.com/brighter-thoughts/at ... d6feff8b6b

Trans writer marching in a mom crowd proud that their is a Trans Lives Matter chant. Hmmmm.

Oh also, https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/12 ... 53985?s=20

recognize a lot of the so-called “moms” as the same antifa women who dressed in black as recent as a couple days ago. They just put on a yellow shirt now for optics. Most of these people aren’t mothers & many don’t even identify as female.
Right the difference is you talk about whole cohorts you don’t know from jesus and I’m talking to you and one or two internet buddies who jump on each other’s backs to make themselves feel better about their uninformed and outmoded views on humanity and the world.

How about the posting the same trash on multiple threads and say “this isn’t getting enough play” as if you get your rocks off wasting everyone’s time with vile nonsense.

Or maybe you are a fat, mustached Democrat in hiding because you hate yourself?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Can the local school district with young underpaid teachers and only a C accountability rating afford to give Tesla a nearly 50% tax abatement? I guess 50% is more than their getting now

Americans---and I have NO IDEA why-----don't understand the ENTIRE REASON we collect taxes: namely, that we consume government services. Tesla, just like everyone else, will use government resources...that's the ENTIRE REASON that Tesla is taxed. Where is it that people think that the money for teachers and roads comes from? Hope and prayers?

So this tax abatement means that every year, State, City and that School district in TX will be asked to provide 100% of the services, with millions of dollars less than is needed to provide those services.

It's insane that we have leaders who are too stupid to understand this. We have literally lost the ability to add and subtract in America.
All of Tesla’s profitability for the T-4 quarter period (last twelve months) has been due to tax credits. Every penny.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:15 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:08 pm

All of Tesla’s profitability for the T-4 quarter period (last twelve months) has been due to tax credits. Every penny.
Yep. Meanwhile, my brother and I pay full freight on our tax bill. Do you know how hard it is to see the list of Fortune 500 companies every year that don't pay Federal tax for their business activities? If my brother and I operated tax free, we'd have easily-----easily-----$15 Million sitting in the bank right now. It's probably worse if I took the time to add up all the tax over the years.

And Americans, both D's and R's, think this makes perfect sense. So kids get shorted on their education, my brother and I get to pay Elon Musk's taxes, and stock owners...many from overseas.....collect the money.

The system is beyond broken.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Politically, Trump’s gamble is that voters are more eager for their children to return to classrooms than fearful of the virus. Mercedes Schlapp, a top campaign adviser to Trump, put it this way at an online event aimed at women: “The suburban mom will say, ‘I am going to stick with President Trump on this one because he wants to make sure my kid gets back to school.’ ”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ed ... story.html

Good luck with that! Every mom I know with school-age kids is worried sick about THE VIRUS and whether their kids will be safe, what precautions they need to take, how much isolating they will need to do from others at risk (like their own parents), and how they can't get any info that they're sure they can trust. They talk to each other for HOURS AND HOURS about this.

This is what's likely to happen: there will be enough schools that open that there's going to be a superspreader event somewhere in the country, and that will get YUGE press and induce a massive nationwide panic. How much further Trump's poll numbers drop then is anyone's guess.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:14 pm Right the difference is you talk about whole cohorts you don’t know from jesus and I’m talking to you and one or two internet buddies who jump on each other’s backs to make themselves feel better about their uninformed and outmoded views on humanity and the world.

How about the posting the same trash on multiple threads and say “this isn’t getting enough play” as if you get your rocks off wasting everyone’s time with vile nonsense.

Or maybe you are a fat, mustached Democrat in hiding because you hate yourself?

'uninformed' 'outmoded' 'vile'

Predictable if nothing else.

Return to “POLITICS”