Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:06 pm Didn't see Hillary's speech or Michelle's.
I didn't see either of those as well; tuned in as Clinton was speaking.
I'm not a Bill fan, but wow is he still a great communicator. Inspiring, over the top terrific.

I thought Obama was excellent, and funny at the right moments, but even his oratory didn't touch emotionally the way Bill did.

And, yes, the juxtaposition with Trump's remarks was really quite disgusting.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:50 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:06 pm Didn't see Hillary's speech or Michelle's.
I didn't see either of those as well; tuned in as Clinton was speaking.
I'm not a Bill fan, but wow is he still a great communicator. Inspiring, over the top terrific.

I thought Obama was excellent, and funny at the right moments, but even his oratory didn't touch emotionally the way Bill did.

And, yes, the juxtaposition with Trump's remarks was really quite disgusting.
Agree re Bill v Obama.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Does he ever learn? This tactic failed with Cummings and the Orange Turd really expects it to work with Pelosi? If it is an attempt at diversion - truly weak sauce. :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Flailing.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Mrs Betty Bowers (America's greatest Christian evangelist) on Trump's cultish following:

You may be the leader of a cult of howler monkeys...

You may be the leader of a cult of howler monkeys, who have learned to press the heart symbol by rote whenever you tweet, if you get >16,000 likes for a grammatically incorrect ellipsis . . .

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/status/ ... 6085287936

say commentator Mark Phillips
@Comixbear
·
20m
Replying to
@BettyBowers
But, to give him credit, it is the most sensible thing that he has ever said in his lifetime.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump throws private party at Camp David. He is going to pay for it says the Dead Beat in Chief. Pay for it like he has the 20 or so American cities his campaign has stiffed??

America's Royals. :roll:
wahoomurf

Orange Duce Only Hires The Best People!

Post by wahoomurf »

Betsy Wetsy?"Contempt of Court'? Please! This U.S. Magistrate Judge Sallie KIM? (that's an interesting name for a U.S. Judge),doesn't have a clue who she's messing with.

Contempt of Court citations, subpoenas, legal requests for documents? Toilet tissue for the anointed few. Listen to pre-eminent puncher of women journalists LEWANDOWSKI. "Not as comfortable as Cottonelle. But the joy of showing the youth of American that you can get away with anything if you set your mind to it, is well-worth the itch. A very important lesson to learn when you're young. You lucky kids have many years to perfect your ability to emulate 'UNCLE LEWIE'''.

Wait until Barr-Trump takes this alleged US person to the woodshed. Betsy's ace in the hole if she starts to squirm---her brother leads a private Army. :twisted:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/2 ... mpt-057012
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce Only Hires The Best People!

Post by jhu72 »

wahoomurf wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:39 pm Betsy Wetsy?"Contempt of Court'? Please! This U.S. Magistrate Judge Sallie KIM? (that's an interesting name for a U.S. Judge),doesn't have a clue who she's messing with.

Contempt of Court citations, subpoenas, legal requests for documents? Toilet tissue for the anointed few. Listen to pre-eminent puncher of women journalists LEWANDOWSKI. "Not as comfortable as Cottonelle. But the joy of showing the youth of American that you can get away with anything if you set your mind to it, is well-worth the itch. A very important lesson to learn when you're young. You lucky kids have many years to perfect your ability to emulate 'UNCLE LEWIE'''.

Wait until Barr-Trump takes this alleged US person to the woodshed. Betsy's ace in the hole if she starts to squirm---her brother leads a private Army. :twisted:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/2 ... mpt-057012
Devos fined $100,000 for the privilege. The tax payers will pay the fine. Just love the fact that you can't prosecute government officials for attempting to do their jobs, no matter how corruptly.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Another book by a civil servant in the Trump administration. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp Shulkin was a known and respected quantity in the healthcare space. He knew what he was doing, unlike most of Trump's administration. I was surprised Trump was able to get him to serve, but he did until he was painted as corrupt. Was he, I don't know.
wahoomurf

Staphanie to the rescue

Post by wahoomurf »

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... ureaucrats

The COOO's new press/person/spokesman, who has yet to hold a presser, expressed her contempt for all those unelected bureaucrats roaming around D.C. I suggest that is not a good way to endear oneself to BARR, Pompeo G, Alt Facts Conway, Wilbur “what planet is this” Ross. Certainly not Rudy’s son Andrew, nor the son of Giuliani’s favorite convict, nor Steve “I was born this way” Mnuchin, nor Voldemort Miller or Doc "housing is my passion" Carson. DeVos? Mick Mulvaney might challenge her to a fistfight. Little Mick won't have to worry about a husband coming after him IF, BIG IF the little happens to land a lucky punch...she ain't married. How would YOU feel, Stephanie if you were lumped in with those low-lives?

Miss Grisham certainly has the quals to enter the Pantheon. A brief précis:

•A spokeswoman for Arizona attorney general Tom Horne, stated after Miss Grisham witnessed the badly botched execution of Joseph Wood, caused a scandal by claiming that the two-hour ordeal had been "quite peaceful”. Joe Arpaio must have sported a woody after hearing that good news.
•Tom Ryan, the attorney representing the whistleblower who exposed AG Horne's improper use of official resources, said Grisham overstepped the boundaries separating official and campaign duties by traveling with Gowan in state cars while he was running for Congress.
•The United States Office of Special Counsel stated that Grisham violated the Hatch Act of 1939 following a complaint by Senator Tom Carper. Grisham was accused of using her official Twitter account on July 11, 2018, to tweet out Trump's campaign slogan. Violation of the act is not a crime, but a workplace guideline and the agency responded by sending Grisham a warning letter.
The Washington Examiner published an opinion piece written by Grisham and her deputy Hogan Gidley entitled, "The Washington Post's lost summer." The authors asserted the Post had not reported on several Trump accomplishments although the paper actually did report on them. In one instance, the piece linked to a Post story entitled "Trump becomes first sitting president to set foot into North Korea" as the authors asserted the paper had not reported the event.
•The New York Times reported in August 2019 that Grisham had lost a job (FIRED?) :o at AAA Arizona after being accused of cheating on expense reports, and another job at ad agency Mindspace over plagiarism charges.
• Grisham was charged with driving under the influence, speeding, and driving with an invalid license in 2013. The charges were plea-bargained and reduced to reckless driving. In December 2015. In December 2015, Grisham was again charged with driving under the influence, and pleaded guilty to that offense . Her two arrests for driving under the influence included one while working on Trump’s campaign.

She is alleged to have 2 children...Huckabuck had 3...AFC has 4. :o

Mama Stephanie's going to fit right in.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

TRUMP APPROVES SPECIAL OPS RAID TARGETING ISIS LEADER BAGHDADI, MILITARY SAYS HE'S DEAD

A U.S. Army official briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi, but further verification is pending.

On Saturday night, after the operation had concluded, President Trump tweeted: "Something very big has just happened!" The White House announced later that the president will make a "major statement" Sunday at 9:00 a.m
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/26/politi ... cnn.com%2F

This is the kind of statement one would expect from the dictatorship of Kim Jong Un, not the White House.

It’s pretty clear that both Trump and The Party of Stupid that supports him are trending towards authoritarianism and blatant criminality. Trump and the Republican Party are the biggest threat to the future of American democracy and our nation’s prosperity. Both need to be defeated in 2020 before it’s too late to save our nation from the MAGA idiots.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
tech37

Post by tech37 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:41 pm TRUMP APPROVES SPECIAL OPS RAID TARGETING ISIS LEADER BAGHDADI, MILITARY SAYS HE'S DEAD

A U.S. Army official briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi, but further verification is pending.

On Saturday night, after the operation had concluded, President Trump tweeted: "Something very big has just happened!" The White House announced later that the president will make a "major statement" Sunday at 9:00 a.m
Seems to be confirmed...excellent news!

Hopefully no US or ally casualties.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:41 pm TRUMP APPROVES SPECIAL OPS RAID TARGETING ISIS LEADER BAGHDADI, MILITARY SAYS HE'S DEAD

A pyrrhic “victory” when Trump just enabled the release of thousands of Baghdadi’s supporters, who will now be keen on seeking revenge against the United States.

Kind of like an arsonist seeking praise for lending his neighbor a garden hose after setting his neighbor’s house on fire.

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

tech37 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:31 am

Seems to be confirmed...excellent news!

Hopefully no US or ally casualties.
No ally casualties?

None unless you consider hundreds, perhaps thousands, of dead Kurdish militia and over 100,000 Syrian Kurdish refugees fleeing their ancestral homes.

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Good news. Full stop.

Unfortunately, we're in this awful climate in which we're throwing bricks all the time.

I thought it was unseemly that folks around Obama (I don't recall him personally doing this) saying "Obama killed Bin Laden". Taking personal credit for something that at best should be said as a "we" or better yet, our military and intelligence community successfully removed Bin Laden. Give credit to others, not oneself.

It's been quite weird, downright gross in my book, this past week in the way Trump has talked about his individual role re ISIS and his dismissal of the sacrifices of others.

I write this prior to Trump's press conference this AM or any subsequent tweets, press gaggles, etc.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:29 am White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/10/26/politi ... cnn.com%2F

This is the kind of statement one would expect from the dictatorship of Kim Jong Un, not the White House.

It’s pretty clear that both Trump and The Party of Stupid that supports him are trending towards authoritarianism and blatant criminality. Trump and the Republican Party are the biggest threat to the future of American democracy and our nation’s prosperity. Both need to be defeated in 2020 before it’s too late to save our nation from the MAGA idiots.

DocBarrister :?

You are seriously deranged. You are so emotional that Hillary didn’t win, it’s clouded your judgement of truth in every way, shape and form. You need to move on and accept Trump is your President. He’s doing great things for this country for people of every background, color and creed . Your brain has been filled with mush by the mainstream media. Democrats have tried everything to stop him but he keeps getting the job done. Democrats are screwed in 2020. I can sense it in your posts you are so nervous 😬 good to see you squirm for once. Adversity is good for you Mr Elitist. How’s it feel? To get owned by the truth time and time again? MAGA KAG. Better find your safe space
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:17 am Good news. Full stop.

Unfortunately, we're in this awful climate in which we're throwing bricks all the time.

I thought it was unseemly that folks around Obama (I don't recall him personally doing this) saying "Obama killed Bin Laden". Taking personal credit for something that at best should be said as a "we" or better yet, our military and intelligence community successfully removed Bin Laden. Give credit to others, not oneself.

It's been quite weird, downright gross in my book, this past week in the way Trump has talked about his individual role re ISIS and his dismissal of the sacrifices of others.

I write this prior to Trump's press conference this AM or any subsequent tweets, press gaggles, etc.
Yup good news, although significantly less relevant to the situation on the ground than some would like. Same as OBL, the carnage goes on without them. I did get a good laugh out of Trump's clear embellishment as to how he died. :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”