Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: IMPEACHMENT ...from Mueller to Ukraine to ??

Post by a fan »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm Trump administration changed code word database to both help minimize leaks and identify any leakers:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/ ... ode-015194
Won't take long for that database to get subpoenaed.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

In the corporate world we have to change passwords every 45-90 days, some of us carry an access token card that sync's with the server. If there are holdover leakers...it makes perfect sense.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/28/su ... erver-too/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:07 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:07 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:25 am

fjc...just accept the fact that you two have a different opinion and move on.

Do you really think either one of you are going to an ah ha moment and come to your senses. :lol:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:49 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:24 pm Trump administration changed code word database to both help minimize leaks and identify any leakers:

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/ ... ode-015194
Won't take long for that database to get subpoenaed.
Slippery slope....
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:57 pm In the corporate world we have to change passwords every 45-90 days, some of us carry an access token card that sync's with the server. If there are holdover leakers...it makes perfect sense.

Yes. It makes sense.

I guess what was saying was, is this very traceable database loaded and ready for some serious irony, or what?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:02 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:57 pm In the corporate world we have to change passwords every 45-90 days, some of us carry an access token card that sync's with the server. If there are holdover leakers...it makes perfect sense.

Yes. It makes sense.

I guess what was saying was, is this very traceable database loaded and ready for some serious irony, or what?
tru'dat'
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

What is a holdover leaker?

1. A career individual doing what he felt was right.

2. A mole democrat brought in under Obama, who still has very high levels of access, in the Trump administration

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump’s going to the mattresses.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:05 pm

2. A mole democrat brought in under Obama, who still has very high levels of access, in the Trump administration, Yes, but not limited to Obama. just a never Trumper. Kinda like a John Dean type

3. Adam Schiff

4. Anyone that is friends with John Brennan or was helped by John Brennan

~Livy

foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:15 pm

2. A mole democrat brought in under Obama, who still has very high levels of access, in the Trump administration, Yes, but not limited to Obama. just a never Trumper. Kinda like a John Dean type

3. Adam Schiff

A number of years ago, while taking myself down some rabbit hole, I read this back and forth on some very obscure site (not dark web :lol: ), about something "at the highest levels of government".

I linked back at the WC...long gone now.

If that story comes to fruition, as you listed above, I will tip my hat to you, then I will eat it.

Then we'll all have to pick sides in the coming civil war. Not laughing one bit...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:07 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:07 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:55 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:44 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:25 am

RRR/ABV, I try not to call my fellow posters names, but I will describe more generally 'wimps' those who go after McCain as if he was actually a dishonorable person, in common cause with the hard right/Trumpists who hate McCain because he stood up to Trump. Gets one's attention, doesn't it?

What is honorable about attacking a High School girls lack of attractiveness? At age 62? He yucked it up and helped Tailhook offenders. dismissed Jim Webbs new GI bill. so much for the enlisted guys :roll: So many regrets...imperfections. So many.......

.you're NOT a veteran, so you wouldn't understand.
way, way, way off topic RRR, but you do wear me out.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:30 pm

3. Adam Schiff

A number of years ago, while taking myself down some rabbit hole, I read this back and forth on some very obscure site (not dark web :lol: ), about something "at the highest levels of government".

If that story comes to fruition, as you listed above, I will tip my hat to you, then I will eat it.

Then we'll all have to pick sides in the coming civil war. Not laughing one bit...
It's funny, well not funny, but this whole political partisan thing, reminds me of the Climate Change argument....oh the irony. We set high temp records...see its getting hotter, It snows in summer out of the blue....see its not get hotter. The back and forth of something fluid and those things that we have little change over, seem to rile us up the most. It's no wonder weed is growing in popularity...just to have an escape from this chaos. :lol: :oops:
~Livy

RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

WaPo PowerPost: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... 202&wpmm=1

Key takeaway:
THE BIG IDEA: President Trump finds himself facing impeachment, at least in part, because he’s surrounded himself with yes men who enable and even encourage his impulses, rather than check them. Two of the most prominent officials in his administration may now pay a reputational price for their loyalty to Trump as they find themselves becoming central characters in the scandal engulfing his presidency.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:39 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:30 pm

3. Adam Schiff

It's funny, well not funny, but this whole political partisan thing, reminds me of the Climate Change argument....oh the irony. We set high temp records...see its getting hotter, It snows in summer out of the blue....see its not get hotter. The back and forth of something fluid and those things that we have little change over, seem to rile us up the most. It's no wonder weed is growing in popularity...just to have an escape from this chaos. :lol: :oops:
yup, plus some bourbon or rye... :lol:
DMac

Post by DMac »

Amen, fellas.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Here's the real reason the Trumpsters hardened up the double secret server. Of course, it has nothing to do real national security. And everything to do with Bone Spur's fragile narcissism:

The Russian calls “were pretty much what you would expect, you can take the first part of the Zelensky call with all of the over the top effusive praise and basically copy and paste onto pretty much any head of state call with Trump, whether it was Emmanuel Macron or Vladimir Putin,” said the former NSC official. “Every one of them knew to start the call by praising him for the thing that he had just done that week.”

“They were certainly the type of thing that you would not want in public because they were just really embarrassing from the standpoint of just national pride,” said the official.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

State Department IG requests urgent briefing on Ukraine scheduled for tomorrow on Capitol Hill.

ABC News.

A third whistle blower? To go with Deep Whistle and the IRS whistle blower? The State Department IG has documents and doesn’t have to go through Pompeo to get to Congress. Transparency!
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ggait wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:56 pm Here's the real reason the Trumpsters hardened up the double secret server. Of course, it has nothing to do real national security. And everything to do with Bone Spur's fragile narcissism:

The Russian calls “were pretty much what you would expect, you can take the first part of the Zelensky call with all of the over the top effusive praise and basically copy and paste onto pretty much any head of state call with Trump, whether it was Emmanuel Macron or Vladimir Putin,” said the former NSC official. “Every one of them knew to start the call by praising him for the thing that he had just done that week.”

“They were certainly the type of thing that you would not want in public because they were just really embarrassing from the standpoint of just national pride,” said the official.
What are the democrats afraid of?
~Livy

ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:58 pm [

Do you really think either one of you are going to an ah ha moment and come to your senses. :lol:
He wins, he is correct. No need to keep on bringing up the "why is Chelsea so ugly", John didn't bother in any of his books either.

Also, since Ambassador Kurt Volker is the EXEC of the mccain institute, I will be donating money this foundation. (I didn't realize a campaign to donate to another non profit for the same person ;) )

https://www.mccaininstitute.org/donors/

(on the big donor page. Oh, and, bam, there is at least a $100k donation from Saudi arabia. Oh also notice not ONE veterans group donated . Gee, why IS that? )

Why does Ambassador Kurt Volkers name sound so, so sooooooooo familiar.

Trump hired the guy that heads his long time nemisis' (mccain) charity :lol: :lol:
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:45 pm
foreverlax wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:58 pm [

He wins, he is correct. No need to keep on bringing up the "why is Chelsea so ugly", John didn't bother in any of his books either.

Also, since Ambassador Kurt Volker is the EXEC of the mccain institute, I will be donating money this foundation. (I didn't realize a campaign to donate to another non profit for the same person ;) )

https://www.mccaininstitute.org/donors/

(on the big donor page. Oh, and, bam, there is at least a $100k donation from Saudi arabia. Oh also notice not ONE veterans group donated . Gee, why IS that? )

Why does Ambassador Kurt Volkers name sound so, so sooooooooo familiar.

Trump hired the guy that heads his long time nemisis' (mccain) charity :lol: :lol:
Which veterans groups have that sort of deep pockets RRR/ABV?
Shouldn't they be taking care of veterans directly???

I met one of their team last week at the event honoring Bill Browder.

Makes sense given the work they do.

Are you trying to pee on Kurt Volker now too?

Return to “POLITICS”