The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2024

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Just horrible people
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:00 am Image
"That's different". She has a R by her name.

Open racism from what has become the party of fear and hate.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Springfield, Ohio City School District tells ABC News that they've evacuated two elementary schools: Perrin Woods and Snowhill Elementary. They're currently releasing those students to their parents.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/bomb-threat-r ... itter_abcn

Caused by the GOP Presidential and Vice Presidential ticket. And people will still vote for these pieces of dirt.
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:12 pm Springfield, Ohio City School District tells ABC News that they've evacuated two elementary schools: Perrin Woods and Snowhill Elementary. They're currently releasing those students to their parents.

Caused by the GOP Presidential and Vice Presidential ticket. And people will still vote for these pieces of dirt.
Not a peep from holy roller.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:21 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:12 pm Springfield, Ohio City School District tells ABC News that they've evacuated two elementary schools: Perrin Woods and Snowhill Elementary. They're currently releasing those students to their parents.

So sick of these idiots. Reason doesn't work, as you saw with Old Salt....who's convinced Trump isn't lying, even though neither OS nor Trump have been anywhere near Springfield or Aurora at any point. But they know, and the folks who live there don't.

There is no bottom with these idiots.
Last edited by a fan on Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:45 pm

So sick of these idiots. Reason doesn't work, as you saw with Old Salt....who's convinced Trump isn't lying, even though neither OS nor Trump have been anywhere near Springfield or Aurora at any point. But they know, and the folks who live their don't.

A brief hiatus to calm down, although I have been reading. My opinion on this opinion? Home run.

"I've Traveled Across The Country To Attend Trump Rallies. Here's What You Won't See On TV." https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... ea72e2b59c

Yep, published by Huffington Post so a large segment of people will deny it, which essentially is what the article says about them.
Typical Lax Dad

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:03 pm

So sick of these idiots. Reason doesn't work, as you saw with Old Salt....who's convinced Trump isn't lying, even though neither OS nor Trump have been anywhere near Springfield or Aurora at any point. But they know, and the folks who live their don't.

A brief hiatus to calm down, although I have been reading. My opinion on this opinion? Home run.

"I've Traveled Across The Country To Attend Trump Rallies. Here's What You Won't See On TV." https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... ea72e2b59c

Yep, published by Huffington Post so a large segment of people will deny it, which essentially is what the article says about them.
This is both sides.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Haitians love this weather
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:55 am
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:03 am
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:56 pm The ONLY reason illegal immigrants are a problem is that we have 2024 Republican voters who are too stupid to just give them all work visas so that they can get the legal jobs they came for in the first place.

We're not collecting payroll taxes from millions of workers because we're a nation of idiots.
FYI -- your new neighbors from Venezuela should have TPS &/or DED status, which makes them eligible for work permits. Next excuse.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/page/file/1106681/dl
:lol: :lol: "should have". You want to ignore reality, and substitute what Trump tells you.

Hey genius: do they ACTUALLY have paperwork to work legally, or is it just that they "should have" the legal right to work? Or is the immigration and VISA system your boy promised to fix nearly 8 years ago still broken....and it takes months or years to get legal document? Take a flying guess, Old Salt. :roll:

No one is this stupid. But maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you take the week off, and go to your boy Trump's rally, and really get your hate for 'others' flow.

Don't worry, when you vote for Trump, and Trump wins, you'll get the monopolies and tax cuts you want. Everything else you post here is just a diversion. You don't care about any of it.
I thought you could admit when you're wrong. You don't even know the status of the migrants you're making excuses for, what they are entitled to, or whether or not they've bothered to get a work permit. Many of the migrants go to areas where they have family or friends already there to help them. There are govt funded NGO's to help them get these benefits. You revert to the classic liberal "it's too hard" excuse without even knowing the facts. If they are not here as TPS migrants then they may well be TdA gang members, here illegally. If so, they should be detained until they are deported. If Venezuela won't take them back, they should remain incarcerated in the US. Venezuelan migrants have been a destabilizing problem throughout the W Hemisphere. Granting mass TPS to them has welcomed the TdA into the US.
DMac

Post by DMac »

I think it's a good article and I don't find any of it at all surprising, it describes what I would expect if I were to attend a Trump rally. This is not new but I agree with Colin, this is what I see too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Z-RelAELg
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:13 pm I thought you could admit when you're wrong.
Dude. You cited this before, and I told you then, and I'll tell you again because your SO ready to spread your hate around....out immigration and visa system are broken. These things can take YEARS to sort out. And if they can't work legally for months or years, guess what? They need housing and medical care SOMEWHERE.

Because you and your buds don't give two sh8ts about these people, you think it's smarter to not pass a bill fixing our systems, and give us dumb excuses as to why they guy you put in office to fix these EXACT problems "forgot" to spend even on day working on a reform bill.

You don't care, and never have. So spare us your fake concern. You want R's in power. Whether or not they fix things or do things is 100% immaterial. No matter what they do, you're on here cheering.
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:13 pm
There are govt funded NGO's to help them get these benefits. You revert to the classic liberal "it's too hard" excuse without even knowing the facts.
My wife works for one of these NGOs, you moron. I have first hand information. Some have papers, most don't. It takes time, and even you aren't so dumb that you don't understand that.

All you want to do is whine and complain about the Dems, and ignore that your team hasn't passed on single bill in 20 years that does anything outside of line your own pockets, and mine.

You don't care about this stuff. Never have. Which is why you didn't care....at all.... when Trump didn't even PRETEND to work on an immigration reform bill. But sure, give us more of your briilliant "Dems are doing it wrong".

Life has never been better in Colorado, which is why so many people are moving here. You don't like that we have (gasp!) immigrants here. Great news: don't visit, fake problem solved.
a fan

Post by a fan »

DMac wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:22 pm

I think it's a good article and I don't find any of it at all surprising, it describes what I would expect if I were to attend a Trump rally. This is not new but I agree with Colin, this is what I see too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Z-RelAELg
Yes. Hate. Fear.

And naturally, folks getting fleeced of their money. All on brand.
old salt

Post by old salt »

More information (David Ignatius in the Post):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... olleagues/

"Would Kamala Harris make a good president and commander in chief? ...Baiting an opponent on television isn’t preparation for making decisions in the Situation Room. So it’s important to examine how Harris would perform on national security issues in office if she won the presidency.

Harris got off to what her aides agree was a bumpy start with her intelligence briefer. During the administration’s first year, the briefer was presenting a classified personality profile of a female foreign leader Harris would be meeting. The briefer was a woman, but Harris thought some of the language she was using was gender-biased. Rather than just voicing her discomfort, Harris requested an intelligence community internal review.

The result, never previously reported, was an internal assessment by the intelligence community of whether analysts had routinely used gender-biased language in intelligence reports. The review examined several years of analytical reports, comparing how often certain words had been used about women and men. Harris was so concerned that she asked intelligence agencies to train their analysts to avoid any such bias in the future. She also requested more reporting from the intelligence community on gender issues and sexual violence around the world.

Though she is said to have been pleased by the agency’s responsiveness to her concerns, after that first year she dropped the personal, one-to-one briefing.

A spokesman for Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines declined to comment on the gender-bias review. The ODNI oversees the President’s Daily Brief and other reports to top officials, but many of them are prepared by analysts at the CIA.

The Biden team’s first big national security crisis was Afghanistan in mid-2021...
Harris backed Biden’s decision to pull all the troops out — which led to a collapse of the Afghan government and a chaotic, bloody withdrawal. On that issue, and all other major ones, she was careful to always support Biden when he’d made his choice — as vice presidents nearly always do."
Note what Harris was concerned with, what her priorities were. That's not a positive review from Ignatius. It's a warning.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:34 pm Note what Harris was concerned with, what her priorities were. That's not a positive review from Ignatius. It's a warning.
Dems are bad. Trump is good. We get it.

Did Kamala tell you about folks eating the dogs from your park yet?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:34 pm
More information (David Ignatius in the Post):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... olleagues/

"Would Kamala Harris make a good president and commander in chief? ...Baiting an opponent on television isn’t preparation for making decisions in the Situation Room. So it’s important to examine how Harris would perform on national security issues in office if she won the presidency.

Harris got off to what her aides agree was a bumpy start with her intelligence briefer. During the administration’s first year, the briefer was presenting a classified personality profile of a female foreign leader Harris would be meeting. The briefer was a woman, but Harris thought some of the language she was using was gender-biased. Rather than just voicing her discomfort, Harris requested an intelligence community internal review.

The result, never previously reported, was an internal assessment by the intelligence community of whether analysts had routinely used gender-biased language in intelligence reports. The review examined several years of analytical reports, comparing how often certain words had been used about women and men. Harris was so concerned that she asked intelligence agencies to train their analysts to avoid any such bias in the future. She also requested more reporting from the intelligence community on gender issues and sexual violence around the world.

Though she is said to have been pleased by the agency’s responsiveness to her concerns, after that first year she dropped the personal, one-to-one briefing.

A spokesman for Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines declined to comment on the gender-bias review. The ODNI oversees the President’s Daily Brief and other reports to top officials, but many of them are prepared by analysts at the CIA.

The Biden team’s first big national security crisis was Afghanistan in mid-2021...
Harris backed Biden’s decision to pull all the troops out — which led to a collapse of the Afghan government and a chaotic, bloody withdrawal. On that issue, and all other major ones, she was careful to always support Biden when he’d made his choice — as vice presidents nearly always do."
Note what Harris was concerned with, what her priorities were. That's not a positive review from Ignatius. It's a warning.
What did Quayle and Pence do while in office?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:26 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:13 pm I thought you could admit when you're wrong.
Dude. You cited this before, and I told you then, and I'll tell you again because your SO ready to spread your hate around....out immigration and visa system are broken. These things can take YEARS to sort out. And if they can't work legally for months or years, guess what? They need housing and medical care SOMEWHERE.

Because you and your buds don't give two sh8ts about these people, you think it's smarter to not pass a bill fixing our systems, and give us dumb excuses as to why they guy you put in office to fix these EXACT problems "forgot" to spend even on day working on a reform bill.

You don't care, and never have. So spare us your fake concern. You want R's in power. Whether or not they fix things or do things is 100% immaterial. No matter what they do, you're on here cheering.
old salt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 3:13 pm
There are govt funded NGO's to help them get these benefits. You revert to the classic liberal "it's too hard" excuse without even knowing the facts.
My wife works for one of these NGOs, you moron. I have first hand information. Some have papers, most don't. It takes time, and even you aren't so dumb that you don't understand that. EDIT
All you want to do is whine and complain about the Dems, and ignore that your team hasn't passed on single bill in 20 years that does anything outside of line your own pockets, and mine.

You don't care about this stuff. Never have. Which is why you didn't care....at all.... when Trump didn't even PRETEND to work on an immigration reform bill. But sure, give us more of your briilliant "Dems are doing it wrong".

Life has never been better in Colorado, which is why so many people are moving here. You don't like that we have (gasp!) immigrants here. Great news: don't visit, fake problem solved.
If they entered via TPS, they had the time & the assistance necessary to get a work permit. Since you're so well informed, what % of the Venezuelan migrants in your area entered via TPS, what % as "credible fear" catch & release migrants awaiting adjudication, & what % as totally illegal gotaways ? Congressional legislation is not the governing factor. The Executive determines how many from what country are admitted under TPS. If your community is flooded by TPS migrants, that is a Presidential decision. The (R) Governor of Ohio has the stones to point that out in the case of Springfield. The (D) Governor of CO just denies that it's a problem. Both beg the President to give them the funds to support the surge he produced. Biden just shifts the blame to Congress rather than redirecting available funds, as do you.

EDIT : shifting this to the Immigration thread
Last edited by old salt on Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Last edited by old salt on Fri Sep 13, 2024 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Can you imagine if Barack Obama or Kamala Harris did this:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_VZTnDS ... h0OG81MXYw
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad