Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:17 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:01 am Bandidiot

American Airlines Arena holds 20,000 people. Where was the other rally, that you are talking about, held?

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/10/17 ... d.html/amp
Hey now! No need for a feeble minded insult. you forgot the overflow crowd. But you never do think things through thoroughly. You better get ready for a landslide victory for Trump in 2020.
61,500 was "overflow"... must have included people sitting at their desks in Downtown Dallas....either that or math was not offered at Trump University.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:24 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:11 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:37 am Gen. Mattis being Gen. Mattis....love it. https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1185 ... 55265?s=20
Here's the one you might have posted:

https://twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status ... 9491539968
I honestly do not know all the facts that led up to this issue. And frankly, I wonder how many people actually do. I saw video of Erdogan announcing months ago they were coming long before the Trump involvement. This seemed inevitable:

LINKED:
Experts have long called the US-Kurdish partnership a “ticking time bomb.” That bomb finally went off, quickly and decisively, after President Donald Trump spoke on the phone with Erdoğan last Sunday. Shortly after, Trump ordered the withdrawal of the 50 or so American troops still in northeastern Syria, clearing the way for a Turkish invasion and leaving Kurdish forces and thousands of civilians at risk.

Turkey’s offensive may have felt like a dramatic escalation but it had been long-planned, and in many ways, entirely predictable. The situation is complex, with broad and still-unpredictable consequences for Syria.

What do you propose we should have done IF Turkey did what they just did these past 10 days, had we still been there? BTW, I heard yesterday, we actually only pulled 28 troops.
Maybe you missed my question in red?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 am

American Airlines Arena holds 20,000 people. Where was the other rally, that you are talking about, held?

Lol. There were 80,000 people at the rally. But Lee wearing your blinders old man.

Btw here’s Jim Acosta grabbing the arm of a White House staffer who’s doing

Hey now! No need for a feeble minded insult. you forgot the overflow crowd. But you never do think things through thoroughly. You better get ready for a landslide victory for Trump in 2020.
61,500 was "overflow"... must have included people sitting at their desks in Downtown Dallas....either that or math was not offered at Trump University.
Lol keep lying to yourself. Does it feel good to lie all the
Time? 80,000 people were at the rally. How many have shown up for Democrat rallies? Lol. And claiming the video was doctored is pathetic. Another lie from you.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Hilarious. The reporting is that there were lots of empty seats, in a 20,000 seat capacity stadium.
https://arquitectonica.com/architecture ... nes-arena/
Did the overflow crowd not want to go in ???

Or was the crowd (it was not large) outside not allowed in because they were anti-Trump?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:31 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:24 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:37 am Gen. Mattis being Gen. Mattis....love it. https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1185 ... 55265?s=20
Here's the one you might have posted:

https://twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status ... 9491539968
I honestly do not know all the facts that led up to this issue. And frankly, I wonder how many people actually do. I saw video of Erdogan announcing months ago they were coming long before the Trump involvement. This seemed inevitable:

LINKED:
Experts have long called the US-Kurdish partnership a “ticking time bomb.” That bomb finally went off, quickly and decisively, after President Donald Trump spoke on the phone with Erdoğan last Sunday. Shortly after, Trump ordered the withdrawal of the 50 or so American troops still in northeastern Syria, clearing the way for a Turkish invasion and leaving Kurdish forces and thousands of civilians at risk.

Turkey’s offensive may have felt like a dramatic escalation but it had been long-planned, and in many ways, entirely predictable. The situation is complex, with broad and still-unpredictable consequences for Syria.

What do you propose we should have done IF Turkey did what they just did these past 10 days, had we still been there? BTW, I heard yesterday, we actually only pulled 28 troops.
Maybe you missed my question in red?
Interesting question, however do you really imagine Turkey would have shelled then rolled over the Americans?
Really?

Ok, so what would YOU as POTUS and Congress and the American public do if a dictator, a supposed "ally", ordered his troops to kill Americans?

Now answer my question again about whether you really imagine Erdogan ordering his troops to shell Americans.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I'm in an A and B conversation with seacoaster, so C your way to the back of the line. ;) I have already gone on record and back and forth with you on this.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump Crime After Crime:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:18 am I'm in an A and B conversation with seacoaster, so C your way to the back of the line. ;) I have already gone on record and back and forth with you on this.
I don’t think the quoted language — and the basis for your question — is mine.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:30 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:18 am I'm in an A and B conversation with seacoaster, so C your way to the back of the line. ;) I have already gone on record and back and forth with you on this.
See our quoted conversation 8 posts back, I was hoping we could continue our conversation from yesterday morning?
~Livy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:00 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:47 pm You guys are all too dismissive of the arts. Bandito and others play the trump skin flute worthy of first chair in a late vintage John Dough flick...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I had to look up Jon Dough.
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... egUIARDbAQ
I learn so much on these boards!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:59 am

Lol. There were 80,000 people at the rally. But Lee wearing your blinders old man.

Btw here’s Jim Acosta grabbing the arm of a White House staffer who’s doing

Lol keep lying to yourself. Does it feel good to lie all the
Time? 80,000 people were at the rally. How many have shown up for Democrat rallies? Lol. And claiming the video was doctored is pathetic. Another lie from you.
You ever been to American Airlines Arena?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

seacoaster wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:30 am
Sorry YA; I don't have much to say; just out of my depth. I just quoted the comments by McGurk, who, unlike me, knows something about these complicated issues and appears to believe that the President made grave mistakes here.

Process is important to me. Expertise is important to me. I do think the manner in which the President decides things -- on his own, out of his depth, far afield from any area in which he has made any meaningful study -- that involve the lives and deaths and displacements of many thousands of people should be alarming to any of us. The situation is pretty emblematic of the death of expertise in this administration, the policy arc of which is always, always, always aimed only, only, only at reelection. In this sense, of course, the Ukraine hijinks and narrative is pretty predictable.

Turkey is a NATO ally. It does seem to me that the issues should have been raised on a multilateral basis -- among NATO, with Turkey as the most directly affected NATO-nation having a large voice in the outcome. Our presence there seemed to stabilize a volatile situation, even if you characterize our troops as "tethered goats." The removal of our troops has consequences, two of which appear to be a betrayal of the Kurds, and the elevation of Russian influence and interests in the region.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
SMAIN

Post by SMAIN »

Let me see if I understand the Turkey, Kurd situation. Trump pulls out 50 troops. the size of a reinforced platoon and that's what was standing between the Turks and their invasion into Syria? Wow, that must have been some powerful group.... probably Marines. So I guess all the U.S. had to do was keep 50 of something there and Turkey wouldn't have invaded because it represented the U.S. of A?
Now ad-Assad is the President of Syria, and is he happy that Turkey has invading his country? Also, Russia has been in Syria for a number of years helping fight the revolutionaries so they already have a big influence in the area. So why the concern?
And then there is the concern that Isis will reconstitute itself.... well, where are they going to meet up? Just over the hill? And where are they going to get their weapons, food etc? Well it's probably been buried and all they have to do is dig it up. Well I guess I answered my own question on that one. :o
And of course the above has crossed my mind and I'm sure y'all can set me straight. Thanks.
Typical Lax Dad

SMAIN wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:23 pm Let me see if I understand the Turkey, Kurd situation. Trump pulls out 50 troops. the size of a reinforced platoon and that's what was standing between the Turks and their invasion into Syria? Wow, that must have been some powerful group.... probably Marines. So I guess all the U.S. had to do was keep 50 of something there and Turkey wouldn't have invaded because it represented the U.S. of A?
Now ad-Assad is the President of Syria, and is he happy that Turkey has invading his country? Also, Russia has been in Syria for a number of years helping fight the revolutionaries so they already have a big influence in the area. So why the concern?
And then there is the concern that Isis will reconstitute itself.... well, where are they going to meet up? Just over the hill? And where are they going to get their weapons, food etc? Well it's probably been buried and all they have to do is dig it up. Well I guess I answered my own question on that one. :o
And of course the above has crossed my mind and I'm sure y'all can set me straight. Thanks.
Pulled protection like Fat Tony. You just need to know Fat Tony ain't showin' up to bust heads.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 am

Hilarious. The reporting is that there were lots of empty seats, in a 20,000 seat capacity stadium.

Or was the crowd (it was not large) outside not allowed in because they were anti-Trump?
There were 80,000 pro trump supporters at the Dallas rally with the stadium filled to capacity. No crap there was an overflow crowd.

Btw. This video shows how moronic the left is. They don’t even know anything. Trump hasn’t done anything wrong. The country is doing amazingly well.

You guys are a bunch of bigoted losers who suck at life

This video shows how stupid the left is

https://youtu.be/Ti9RfGfh6-8
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Bandito wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:07 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 am

There were 80,000 pro trump supporters at the Dallas rally with the stadium filled to capacity. No dump there was an overflow crowd.

Btw. This video shows how moronic the left is. They don’t even know anything. Trump hasn’t done anything wrong. The country is doing amazingly well.

You guys are a bunch of bigoted losers who suck at life

This video shows how stupid the left is

https://youtu.be/Ti9RfGfh6-8
It's easier to deceive people than to convince them that they've been deceived. - Mark Twain

Why the deplorables love their hero...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
SMAIN

Post by SMAIN »

Pulled protection like Fat Tony. You just need to know Fat Tony ain't showin' up to bust heads.
Thanks dad that explains eveything....
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Why Trump can’t change, no matter what the consequences are

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... story.html

Great article by the author of “The Art of the Deal” mixing in observations of Trump’s great handicaps along with observations he made in dealing with the OD to create the best selling book.
When Trump was elected, some critics held out hope that he would grow in office, as other presidents have. No one believes that’s possible anymore. After Mick Mulvaney took over as Trump’s third chief of staff last December, he let it be known that his approach would be to “let Trump be Trump.” Mulvaney was simply succumbing to reality. As Trump himself has said, he is essentially the same person today that he was at age 7. He has his story, and he’s sticking to it.

Return to “POLITICS”