Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:51 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:10 pm The media, Biden's defenders & Rudy's critics did not make that "seems like" distinction, & you know it.
There's evidence on the laptop. Emails. The retired spooks were putting out a narrative as a smokescreen, just to get Biden through the election.
They had no business commenting at all. Now they look like the partisan fools they are & further undermine confidence in the IC.
:lol: :lol: :lol: After all your whining about investigating Russian collusion, you've learned NOTHING. Here you are pulling the same nonsense that you ripped MSNBC for doing: claiming smoking gun, when there's no smoke, and no gun.

You're telling me that the Deep State was providing a smokescreen for the election that was two months away, yes?

It's been 2 years now since the election, OS. And you STILL can't give me one single crime that's on that laptop.

So-----how can you claim that they were providing a smokescreen for the upcoming election?

You can't. Total. logic. fail.
Hunter Biden is currently under investigation by DoJ who left a Trump appointee in place as US Attorney who initiated the case in the first place. Why not let him complete his investigation rather than channeling your hero VDH on FauxNews?
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:10 pm The media, Biden's defenders & Rudy's critics did not make that "seems like" distinction, & you know it.
There's evidence on the laptop. Emails. The retired spooks were putting out a narrative as a smokescreen, just to get Biden through the election.
They had no business commenting at all. Now they look like the partisan fools they are & further undermine confidence in the IC.
:lol: :lol: :lol: After all your whining about investigating Russian collusion, you've learned NOTHING. Here you are pulling the same nonsense that you ripped MSNBC for doing: claiming smoking gun, when there's no smoke, and no gun.

You're telling me that the Deep State was providing a smokescreen for the election that was two months away, yes?

It's been 2 years now since the election, OS. And you STILL can't give me one single crime that's on that laptop.

So-----how can you claim that they were providing a smokescreen for the upcoming election?

The DoJ is finally showing an interest. Maybe they'll find out who the Big Guy is, now that he's appeared in 2 emails.

You're trying to narrow it to just the laptop, rather than all that Hunter & the Biden clan have pulled off.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hun ... uity-deal/

Hunter Biden Grand Jury Witness Asked to Identify ‘Big Guy’ in Chinese Equity Deal

A witness in the ongoing Hunter Biden investigation was recently asked to identify the individual who is referred to as the “big guy” in an email exchange detailing the equity distribution stemming from the president’s son’s deal with a Chinese Communist Party–linked energy company.

During a confidential hearing, the witness was reportedly shown a piece of evidence and asked to clarify this cryptic individual, a source with knowledge of the proceedings told the New York Post.

“The big guy” alias appears in an email obtained by the Post in October 2020, in which one of Hunter Biden’s business associates, James Gilliar, pitched the equity stakes for key players in a firm created for a joint venture with CEFC China Energy Co. in March 2017. It read, “10 held by H for the big guy?,” suggesting that this person would get 10 percent of the deal.

Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski, who was brought in to structure the deal, publicly identified “the Big Guy” as Joe Biden when the emails came to light in the run up to the 2020 election.

Biden had told Bobulinksi that CEFC was “coming to be MY partner to be partners with the Bidens.” Bobulinksi told the press that Hunter had made millions off of China deals.

Hunter Biden revealed after his father won the presidency that his “tax affairs” were under investigation. Hunter’s prosecutor had originally delayed escalating the ordeal to prevent it from blowing up in the media spotlight during the presidential race. The eventual investigation soon metastasized to include other issues, such as the president son’s alleged money laundering and violation of lobbying laws, the Post noted.

Department of Justice investigators are reportedly attempting to get to the bottom of an alleged criminal conspiracy in which Hunter Biden and his uncle James traded on their family name, making millions off of foreign businessmen eager to get Joe Biden’s ear. President Biden has repeatedly denied that he ever spoke to Hunter about “his overseas business dealings. Bobulinksi called this out: “I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false.”

White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain had backed up the president in the wake of the scandal, saying Biden was “confident that his son didn’t break the law” and “confident that his family did the right thing.”

“But, again, I want to just be really clear, these are actions by Hunter and his brother,” Klain told ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos. “They’re private matters. They don’t involve the president. And they certainly are something that no one at the White House is involved in.”

Despite Biden’s denials, the story has gained recent mainstream credibility in the New York Times and the Washington Post after the publications, Twitter, and the president himself dismissed it as a conspiracy theory during the campaign.

Last week, the Washington Post published an article outlining the $4.8 million in payments transferred from CEFC to entities operated by Hunter Biden and his brother James Biden during 2017 and 2018.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:02 pm

The DoJ is finally showing an interest. Maybe they'll find out who the Big Guy is, now that he's appeared in 2 emails.

You're trying to narrow it to just the laptop, rather than all that Hunter & the Biden clan have pulled off.

Hunter Biden Grand Jury Witness Asked to Identify ‘Big Guy’ in Chinese Equity Deal

A witness in the ongoing Hunter Biden investigation was recently asked to identify the individual who is referred to as the “big guy” in an email exchange detailing the equity distribution stemming from the president’s son’s deal with a Chinese Communist Party–linked energy company.

During a confidential hearing, the witness was reportedly shown a piece of evidence and asked to clarify this cryptic individual, a source with knowledge of the proceedings told the New York Post.

“The big guy” alias appears in an email obtained by the Post in October 2020, in which one of Hunter Biden’s business associates, James Gilliar, pitched the equity stakes for key players in a firm created for a joint venture with CEFC China Energy Co. in March 2017. It read, “10 held by H for the big guy?,” suggesting that this person would get 10 percent of the deal.

Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski, who was brought in to structure the deal, publicly identified “the Big Guy” as Joe Biden when the emails came to light in the run up to the 2020 election.

Biden had told Bobulinksi that CEFC was “coming to be MY partner to be partners with the Bidens.” Bobulinksi told the press that Hunter had made millions off of China deals.

Hunter Biden revealed after his father won the presidency that his “tax affairs” were under investigation. Hunter’s prosecutor had originally delayed escalating the ordeal to prevent it from blowing up in the media spotlight during the presidential race. The eventual investigation soon metastasized to include other issues, such as the president son’s alleged money laundering and violation of lobbying laws, the Post noted.

Department of Justice investigators are reportedly attempting to get to the bottom of an alleged criminal conspiracy in which Hunter Biden and his uncle James traded on their family name, making millions off of foreign businessmen eager to get Joe Biden’s ear. President Biden has repeatedly denied that he ever spoke to Hunter about “his overseas business dealings. Bobulinksi called this out: “I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false.”

White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain had backed up the president in the wake of the scandal, saying Biden was “confident that his son didn’t break the law” and “confident that his family did the right thing.”

“But, again, I want to just be really clear, these are actions by Hunter and his brother,” Klain told ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos. “They’re private matters. They don’t involve the president. And they certainly are something that no one at the White House is involved in.”

Despite Biden’s denials, the story has gained recent mainstream credibility in the New York Times and the Washington Post after the publications, Twitter, and the president himself dismissed it as a conspiracy theory during the campaign.

Last week, the Washington Post published an article outlining the $4.8 million in payments transferred from CEFC to entities operated by Hunter Biden and his brother James Biden during 2017 and 2018.

So who was the big guy??? I'm guessing was not trump...
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:23 pm

So who was the big guy??? I'm guessing was not trump...
Gator may have been alluding to his dad.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

You're trying to narrow it to just the laptop,
Nope. That's you....telling me that the Deep State provided a smokescreen for the laptop.

Now that I've proven that's utter nonsense, you've moved the goalposts yet again.

You can't tell us what law Hunter broke, OS. It's spectacular that you not only can't tell us what law he broke....you won't even pretend to care. You just want him investigated.

And hilariously, you are unwilling to admit after whining about what you saw as unjust investigations into Trump, and weaponizing US intel to go after Trump......

.....here you are, cheering the weaponization of US intel to go after Joe Biden.

You have no shame in your hypocrisy on this subject.

The DoJ has been investigating Hunter since 2019....I have no clue what you mean by "finally showing an interest." It's been an open case for years.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:58 pm

Nope. That's you....telling me that the Deep State provided a smokescreen for the laptop.

Now that I've proven that's utter nonsense, you've moved the goalposts yet again.
:lol: ...you have proven nothing. You are refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

You can't tell us what law Hunter broke, OS. It's spectacular that you not only can't tell us what law he broke....you won't even pretend to care. You just want him investigated.A Federal Grand Jury is looking into something.

And hilariously, you are unwilling to admit after whining about what you saw as unjust investigations into Trump, and weaponizing US intel to go after Trump......here you are, cheering the weaponization of US intel to go after Joe Biden.
Nothing was weaponized. The laptop was dropped into the FBI's lap

The DoJ has been investigating Hunter since 2019....I have no clue what you mean by "finally showing an interest." It's been an open case for years.
For taxes, maybe. They did not have the laptop late 2019.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:31 pm ...you have proven nothing. You are refusing to acknowledge the obvious
The F I haven't

For the 10th time now: what law did Hunter break? You can't tell me, so you move goalposts and change subjects.

You have two choices.

1. you can tell me what law Hunter broke, and what evidence you have, or...

2. you acknowledge that the laptop that's been in possession of the press for years now, and they can't find a single broken law.

If your answer is #2? Guess what that means? That means that there was nothing for your Deep State to cover up before the election, which was just two months after Giuliani copped to having the laptop.

(We all know the answer is #1, OS, just cop to it so you and I can move on)

Be better than the people you insist are corrupt, OS.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:31 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:58 pm

:lol: ...you have proven nothing. You are refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

You can't tell us what law Hunter broke, OS. It's spectacular that you not only can't tell us what law he broke....you won't even pretend to care. You just want him investigated.A Federal Grand Jury is looking into something.

And hilariously, you are unwilling to admit after whining about what you saw as unjust investigations into Trump, and weaponizing US intel to go after Trump......here you are, cheering the weaponization of US intel to go after Joe Biden.
Nothing was weaponized. The laptop was dropped into the FBI's lap

For taxes, maybe. They did not have the laptop late 2019.
The DoJ is looking into process crimes.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:07 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:31 pm ...you have proven nothing. You are refusing to acknowledge the obvious
The F I haven't

For the 10th time now: what law did Hunter break? You can't tell me, so you move goalposts and change subjects.

You have two choices.

2. you acknowledge that the laptop that's been in possession of the press for years now, and they can't find a single broken law.

If your answer is #2? Guess what that means? That means that there was nothing for your Deep State to cover up before the election, which was just two months after Giuliani copped to having the laptop.

It's just starting. We're finally getting leaks out of the Grand Jury. The media is finally taking an interest so they won't be further embarrassed for willfully ignoring the laptop story.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/20/politics ... index.html

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/3 ... ter-biden/

I know you'd like to shut me up & squelch all discussion on this topic, but it looks like the msm is finally interested & is not going to let it go.

Maybe the DoJ will decide it's too close to an election, but there's one every 2 years & no Biden's on the ballot for this one.
...or maybe the IC or retired spooks will discover another Russian disinformation link.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:59 pm It's just starting. We're finally getting leaks out of the Grand Jury. The media is finally taking an interest so they won't be further embarrassed for willfully ignoring the laptop story.
Sigh. This is how teamtinfoilhat works. It takes a grain of truth, and twists both facts and time to suit the most batsh*t conclusions you can come up with.

The subject at hand is your citation of Greenwald, calling the CIA telling us that Rudy Giuliani just happening to have Hunter Biden's laptop, just two months before his father's election...has all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation a "cover up".

So I ask you, for the 1000th time: what is the CIA "covering up". What crime is on that laptop?

Hilariously, you have no clue, and can't put your big boy pants on for ten seconds and simply reply "I have no idea".

So if this laptop has been in Republicans hands for two years, and NONE OF THEM can come up with an obvious crime from that laptop...how the F can you claim there was a cover up?

You can't. And instead of admitting that to me so that we can have an adult conversation, you change this subject.

Yet if we were discussing TeamTrump shenanigans, you'll go to the nth degree to "prove" there's no crime there.

And you'll also mock people for taking the Trump dossier at face value....while at the same time, want to take Giuliani's story of getting Hunter's laptop at face value....and if anyone dares to question this ridiculous episode? Oh, they're the Deep State.

Grow up.
old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:59 pm I know you'd like to shut me up & squelch all discussion on this topic, but it looks like the msm is finally interested & is not going to let it go.
:lol: They've been "interested", and reporting on the DoJ investigation from the moment the DoJ told the media that the investigation was underway. Ironically, the investigation started way the firetruck back in 2018, but didn't announce it to the public. But teamtinfoilhat in 2022 wants to ignore that.

I have no intention of shutting you up. As usual, you hear what you want to hear, and ignore that I'm simply mocking your utter hypocrisy when it comes to "weaponizing US Intel to go after a political opponent".

When it happened to Trump and his little R, and he was investigated ----you and your pals threw a hissy fit. How DARE you investigate a Republican??? This is the Deep State!!!!!

When it's happening to Biden and his family? Oh, it's AWESOME!!! Hooray!!!

You're a hypocrite, and you know it. You don't care about laws and justice. All you care about is your precious party.

THAT is what I'm discussing here, OS.

As for Hunter, as I have told you before, but you clearly ignored..... I'm delighted the DoJ is looking into his obvious no-show job in Ukraine, and the tax implications of his dealings in Ukraine. I hate government-related corruption. So do your fellow posters...NONE of them are defending him.

Unlike you, who openly mocked your fellow posters for daring to point out the conflict of interest of having US Troops staying at Trump properties. Not only didn't you care-----you laughed at the obvious corruption.

Yet here you are, drooling at the idea of hitting Hunter for the exact same unethical behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But you're not. You can't put down your Republican flag long enough to realize what you're doing.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:59 pm
The F I haven't

You have two choices.

It's just starting. We're finally getting leaks out of the Grand Jury. The media is finally taking an interest so they won't be further embarrassed for willfully ignoring the laptop story.

I know you'd like to shut me up & squelch all discussion on this topic, but it looks like the msm is finally interested & is not going to let it go.

Maybe the DoJ will decide it's too close to an election, but there's one every 2 years & no Biden's on the ballot for this one.
...or maybe the IC or retired spooks will discover another Russian disinformation link.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: UN F’n BELIEVABLE!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:31 pm
The F I haven't

You have two choices.

Exactly what I was telling him. He lost his mind over leaks from his Deep State when they investigated Republicans.

Now? He's just delighted that leaks are "finally" coming out.

Sweet. I'm kicking myself for agreeing with him that leaks of the Trump investigations were bad. I should have know it was all an act.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:37 pm
The F I haven't

You have two choices.

Exactly what I was telling him. He lost his mind over leaks from his Deep State when they investigated Republicans.

Sweet. I'm kicking myself for agreeing with him that leaks of the Trump investigations were bad. I should have know it was all an act.
“We’re” is his tell…..I told you about that guy. No credibility whatsoever. Nomenclature can’t cover the stench of BS.
old salt

Post by old salt »

The F I haven't

You have two choices.

How do you know these leaks are from the Deep State ? They are probably coming from the lawyers of witnesses called to testify before the Grand Jury, not from inside the FBI, like the lovebirds were talking about. I am delighted that the msm has finally been embarrassed into publishing them.

You say the press can't find a broken law ? You haven't been reading.
I can't tell you what laws he broke ? Read the links I posted.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm
The F I haven't

You have two choices.

How do you know these leaks are from the Deep State ? They are probably coming from the lawyers of witnesses called to testify before the Grand Jury, not from inside the FBI, like the lovebirds were talking about. I am delighted that the msm has finally been embarrassed into publishing them.

You say the press can't find a broken law ? You haven't been reading.
I can't tell you what laws he broke ? Read the links I posted.
A Jonathan Turley Op-Ed doesn't seem to be a particularly good example of the MSM waking up to this case. :oops:

I still don't understand why you can't wait for the DOPUS appointed US Attorney to announce a possible indictment or an end to the investigation. At that point, I'm sure the MSM will cover it as CNN appears to have done.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm How do you know these leaks are from the Deep State ?
:lol: The same way YOU knew the leaks were from your Deep State, OS?

Are you trying to set the world record for a lack of self-awareness?

You've been playing this game since before Trump took office.

If you make an assertion about your Deep State? Oh, you don't need any evidence.

But when i make the EXACT same claims you have made? You want evidence.

You're making the same partisan mistake again and again and again.

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm You say the press can't find a broken law ? You haven't been reading.
Oh, yes I have!!

There's nothing there that the press has found. There's speculation about financial dealings. Big deal. That's not the same as an obvious crime that would "need to be covered up".

But again, because Hunter is a Democrat, you think that speculation is the same thing as a guilty verdict.

But once again, this is you evading a direct question, because you're too freaking stubborn to admit you don't know what law Hunter broke.

One last time: what crime did Hunter commit, and what's your evidence?

You can't tell me, which also means there's no media/CIA pre-election cover up of what was on that laptop. Because if they FBI can't find an indictable crime after 3 years of looking? That means that there was NO WAY they would have found a crime in the two months before the election as you and your new pal Greenwald are claiming.

The FBI have had this laptop for years now, OS. If there were OBVIOUS crimes on that thing? He'd have been put in cuffs YEARS ago.

Instead? It's 2022, and they've been sitting on this evidence for 3 years now. And instead of crying foul as you would if Hunter was a republican....you're cheering.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:01 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm How do you know these leaks are from the Deep State ?
:lol: The same way YOU knew the leaks were from your Deep State, OS?
On this, there are multiple potential sources for leaks from outside the govt & many are not illegal if leaked.

Are you trying to set the world record for a lack of self-awareness?

You've been playing this game since before Trump took office.

If you make an assertion about your Deep State? Oh, you don't need any evidence.

But when i make the EXACT same claims you have made? You want evidence.

You're making the same partisan mistake again and again and again.
The Deep State leaks I complained about were of highly classified information that could only come from within the govt.
You choose to ignore that obviuos distinction.

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm You say the press can't find a broken law ? You haven't been reading.
Oh, yes I have!!

There's nothing there that the press has found. There's speculation about financial dealings. Big deal. That's not the same as an obvious crime that would "need to be covered up".

But again, because Hunter is a Democrat, you think that speculation is the same thing as a guilty verdict.

But once again, this is you evading a direct question, because you're too freaking stubborn to admit you don't know what law Hunter broke.

One last time: what crime did Hunter commit, and what's your evidence?
Again -- I have linked & excerpted articles, some by lawyers, which lay out the potential laws broken.
Do you expect me to paraphrase them for you. Apparently you are too lazy or stubborn to read them ?
A second email referencing "the Big Guy" has just emerged, this time referencing a payoff from a Chinese company.

You can't tell me, which also means there's no media/CIA pre-election cover up of what was on that laptop. Because if they FBI can't find an indictable crime after 3 years of looking? That means that there was NO WAY they would have found a crime in the two months before the election as you and your new pal Greenwald are claiming.

The FBI have had this laptop for years now, OS. If there were OBVIOUS crimes on that thing? He'd have been put in cuffs YEARS ago.
Covid is used as the excuse in delaying grand juries, in both this & Durham's case, it takes time to review all the data files in a computer & corroborate them with other evidence & it's also possible the DoJ is slow walking this to get by the mid term elections.

Instead? It's 2022, and they've been sitting on this evidence for 3 years now. And instead of crying foul as you would if Hunter was a republican....you're cheering.
Look how long it's been since Jan 6th. DoJ is just now feeling enough political pressure to open an investigation into Trump's part in it.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:26 pm The Deep State leaks I complained about were of highly classified information that could only come from within the govt.
You choose to ignore that obviuos distinction.
SOME of the leaks you complained about, yep. Not even close to all.

You complained about boilerplate leaks, too----nonstop. Because it was fodder for the media, who jumped to conclusions with no hard evidence.

You know: EXACTLY like you're doing right now with Hunter.

YOU made these complains, OS. And now you can't manage to be evenhanded in your beliefs about how our government should operate? Only Republicans deserve your rules about ethics in governance?
old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm Again -- I have linked & excerpted articles, some by lawyers, which lay out the potential laws broken.
:lol: So did Maddow with Trump, remember? And you lost your sh*t when they did that.

Now the shoes on the other foot, and after all you've been through-----you're telling me that you learned NOTHING from all that?

And you're openly as bad as Maddow was? You should be embarrassed.
old salt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:15 pm Covid is used as the excuse in delaying grand juries
Oh, it's a fine, fine excuse....yes.

Americans have been free to travel and meet for well over a year now, OS. More than enough time to finish a case that's now four years old.

What happened to your: "show me the man, and I'll show you the crime"? One more of your values up in smoke, right?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Listen carefully to this former Federal prosecutor on the Hunter case, especially ~~ the 5:00 mark when he explains how the FBI inserted the Russian disinformation poison pill into the ongoing record. ...speaking of weaponizing intel.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/james-tru ... ter-biden/

He also talks about the FBI & DoJ slow walking the case.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:46 pm Listen carefully to this former Federal prosecutor on the Hunter case, especially ~~ the 5:00 mark when he explains how the FBI inserted the Russian disinformation poison pill into the ongoing record. ...speaking of weaponizing intel.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/james-tru ... ter-biden/

He also talks about the FBI & DoJ slow walking the case.
Former as in Flynn was formerly in the military

Return to “POLITICS”