The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2024

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:41 am
a fan wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:56 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:47 pm What’s worse:

A) Shine a powerful light inside the body to kill COVID or

B) In Springfield they are eating the dogs?

What would have happened to Obama, Biden or Kamala had any of them said these words?
We all know: R's would lose their minds, and they'd be demanding Trump step down because he's old, and not making any sense in his speeches.

Instead? Trump gets a full pass, and suddenly they "forgot" that they were all over an aging Biden for not making sense in speeches.

I'm SO sick of these idiots, enabling what they know is wrong. 12 years and counting of this sh&t.
... it gets worse apparently. These morons are beating up on Haitian immigrants. Turns out Haitian immigrants once naturalized tend to vote Republican. I sh*t you not!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
One my my favorite Republican red herring is: the hardest-working Christians/Catholics in the world are CLEARLY going to vote Dem.

I'm speaking of immigrants from the South of us. It's just next level dumb.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Oh yeah. We should vote for another 12 years of Trump and his TeamTinFoil followers.

Trump is playing straight out of the Hitler-handbook with this stuff. And the Republican party knows this, and doesn't freaking care.

But sure, it's "the gays" that are ruining our country. What was I thinking? :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Springfield High School Mascot

You can’t make it up.
“I wish you would!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:34 pm
Oh yeah. We should vote for another 12 years of Trump and his TeamTinFoil followers.

Trump is playing straight out of the Hitler-handbook with this stuff. And the Republican party knows this, and doesn't freaking care.

But sure, it's "the gays" that are ruining our country. What was I thinking? :roll:
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

a fan

Post by a fan »

Republicans aren't even TRYING to hide that they are using racism to win the election.

Oh the pride that is theirs. Saddest part here? My wager is that this works.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:17 pm
Republicans aren't even TRYING to hide that they are using racism to win the election.

Just heard from the football coach…. He said the Haitians are not a problem there at all. It’s sad. But like I said, in my opinion, Old Salt, YA , C&S, Petey, and people like them, never seem to hold Trump accountable because he is against the people they are against. It’s that simple. Just the impression I get from following their posts over the years, with all due respect.

Also, Springfield is surrounded by Trump Land. Jim Jordan territory unless he gerrymandered around it.
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

:lol:

a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:21 pm

Just heard from the football coach…. He said the Haitians are not a problem there at all. It’s sad. But like I said, in my opinion, Old Salt, YA , C&S, Petey, and people like them, never seem to hold Trump accountable because he is against the people they are against. It’s that simple. Just the impression I get from following their posts over the years, with all due respect.

Also, Springfield is surrounded by Trump Land. Jim Jordan territory unless he gerrymandered around it.
Why do you think our brilliant Petey was trying to convince me all the way from Florida...... that the neighborhood near my daughter's school is being overrun by Venezuelan gangs? He knows the truth, and I don't, naturally. "Some guy on the internet" sez so, so for Pete, that's like tablets from the Mount.

How do these people not realize how freaking stupid they are being? Like this is "holy F, i'm a moron" dumb.

There's nothing they won't believe, so long as Trump and the magic R tells them it's true.
old salt

Post by old salt »

There's probably some good deals available on rental real estate in nearby Aurora. Put your money where your mouth is.
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Calling deplorable people deplorable will cost you an election but saying people eat cats and dogs, babies are aborted after they are born, Victor Orban is one of the most respected people in the world and Joe Biden is the reason he was shot in the head, will probably get you elected.

That’s how we Make America Great Again….
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:14 pm

There's probably some good deals available on rental real estate in nearby Aurora. Put your money where your mouth is.
Is see your mask is in the closet next to your MAGA hat….

https://www.zillow.com/aurora-co/
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm literally looking at moving to the area to reduce my commute. I JUST told you my daughter goes to school in the area. But why let pesky things like facts get in the way of what Trump told you to think?

Please, by all means, let your hate and fear flow, OS. Keep buying what you're told by "some guy on the internet".

You're a walking talking FoxNation jukebox. They have yet to come up with a conspiracy that you don't believe. Sad to witness.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:23 pm

Is see your mask is in the closet next to your MAGA hat….

https://www.zillow.com/aurora-co/
The biggest lie? He didn't vote for Trump. Yet he believes everything Trump says, and can't name one single Trump policy he doesn't like.

He's LYING. He'll vote for him for a third time in a few weeks.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:24 pm

I'm literally looking at moving to the area to reduce my commute. I JUST told you my daughter goes to school in the area. But why let pesky things like facts get in the way of what Trump told you to think?

Please, by all means, let your hate and fear flow, OS. Keep buying what you're told by "some guy on the internet".

You're a walking talking FoxNation jukebox. They have yet to come up with a conspiracy that you don't believe. Sad to witness.
FOXNation ? Some guy on the internet ? Is a CNN reference good enough for you ?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/11/politics ... index.html
Offer Danilo a job as your daughter's driver & bodyguard. He seems like a good guy. Is your daughter attending a public school there ?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:34 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:24 pm

FOXNation ? Some guy on the internet ? Is a CNN reference good enough for you ?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/11/politics ... index.html
Offer Danilo a job as your daughter's driver & bodyguard. He seems like a good guy. Is your daughter attending a public school there ?
https://www.zillow.com/aurora-co/rent-houses/
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”