Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ardilla secreta

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by ardilla secreta »

Trinity wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:05 pm Bill Barr is appalled his Bureau of Prisons let this happen. Bill Barr, whose Dad gave Epstein his first teaching job. Small world.
First teaching job for the college drop out. Guess he had special talents. Now we can look forward to seeing a photo of Trump standing next to the body of Epstein giving the thumbs up.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un sends condolences to US President Donald Trump for recent death of close friend, Jeffrey Epstein.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:22 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:18 pm suspicious maintenance man spotted hours before death. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_hknrHZit/
Funny!

But it's interesting that the Clintons would be the chief target for suspicion. One of the possibilities, but why primary?
Oh yeah, Clinton haters will hate...

Seems to me that Jeffrey had a whole lot of people quite concerned, some of whom actually have power right now.
On twitter the following hastags are trending.... #ClintonBodyCount, #ClintonsBodyCount #Clintoncide
Wonder whether the Russian trolls and bots are at work on this one. Probably.

I also I get it why those who hate the Clintons would want to direct attention at them. And why, to at least some extent, it does make some sense to at least be on the list. He's a dog. Was there for some of the mess. So, no surprise that the Clinton hater world has those hashtags trending.

But there's all sorts of folks who formerly occupied positions of power and wealth who are caught up on this, the Clintons are surely not the most likely, just on the list.

And there's some who currently occupy positions of power and wealth who are caught up in this. They and their 'friends' should be on the list too. Perhaps higher on the list, as somehow this happened in federal custody.

I'd like to see the whole lot of them exposed, and to the extent they were actually complicit in the wrongdoing, pay a serious price for such.

But on this death, I sure want to know how the doctor or whoever it was took Epstein off of suicide watch. How the heck was that decision made? I want to know who weighed in, and I'd be looking for money or blackmail. And I sure wouldn't take off the table the possibility of actual murder. Probably just assistance in suicide, but I'd be looking at the full gamut hard. It all stinks.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:04 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:38 pm
6ftstick wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:27 pm Im so tired of you liberals throwing anyone under the bus that has a different agenda than you. Now the attorney general and his father are horrible awful accomplices in Epstein depraved life.

Im sick of it. and your reprehensible.
You didn't do that to the Obama administration, right? Did you and many, many posters hold Obama responsible for the safety of every man, woman, and child living not just here, but also in the Middle East.

You were front row center when it came to "throwing anyone under the bus that had a different agenda than you". Eight years of it. You blamed Obama for everything and anything that happened under the sun, remember?

It's impossible that you don't know you did this.
Prove it.
Come on 6ft, you prove otherwise.
We all remember how consistent you've been in who you attack.

Who the heck knows what Barr and his father did or did not know about Epstein. I think that's the point. If there's any doubt about conflict of interest, it requires recusal. The former AG understood this. Barr apparently doesn't?
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/11/nyre ... enter.html

The Jeffrey was left alone and not closely monitored. Kind of like our elections.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Anyone know how he actually died? I read an article this morning from a ex occupant of that exact jail and said he said it was damned near impossible. That is unless he had assistance.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Lou Dobbs, Lynn Patton and Trump himself have joined the Russian Disinformation effort to blame Hillary and Bill. Man, I go play golf and when I get back he’s found another way to disgrace the Presidency. What a clown.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 am Lou Dobbs, Lynn Patton and Trump himself have joined the Russian effort to blame Hillary and Bill. Man, I go play golf and when I get back he’s found another way to disgrace the Presidency. What a clown.
Hope you at least had a good round.
Of course, golf is mostly "a good walk spoiled' in my case.

Beautiful day here in the Mid-Atlantic.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 am Anyone know how he actually died? I read an article this morning from a ex occupant of that exact jail and said he said it was damned near impossible. That is unless he had assistance.
A head scratcher for sure.

Of course, the authorities actually know the answers to these questions...but aren't telling us more than 'apparent suicide' and 'hanging' and 'cardiac arrest'.

But with what???
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Hot as hell in S Florida today. Walked early with the Dewsweepers. Greens fee? 16 bucks.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Trinity wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:50 am Hot as hell in S Florida today. Walked early with the Dewsweepers. Greens fee? 16 bucks.
Price was right!

Get thee to a beach or boat. Or back to air conditioning!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Re-Hydration is well under way.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:50 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:35 am Anyone know how he actually died? I read an article this morning from a ex occupant of that exact jail and said he said it was damned near impossible. That is unless he had assistance.
A head scratcher for sure.

Of course, the authorities actually know the answers to these questions...but aren't telling us more than 'apparent suicide' and 'hanging' and 'cardiac arrest'.

But with what???
Article form TMZ seems to also call into question why he was taken off of suicide watch. https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/11/jeffrey- ... sing-unit/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
ggait

Post by ggait »

On Epstein's passing:

1. It is always smart to bet on Hanlon's Razor. Don't attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by stupidity/incompetence/negligence.

2. Hill/Bill had nothing to do with it. It was another job done by Lyin' Ted's dad.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Amazing that Epstein was again able to get Federal officials to ignore protocols. With everyone watching them. Acosta is gonna have more company. Was Jeffrey also handling investments from Mohammed Bonesaw? No wonder Trump is deflecting this onto the Clintons.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Who says he's really dead?

Maybe he was removed to spend the rest of his life on the same tropical isle as Osama Bin-Laden.

Where they filmed the moon landings! :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

WTOP radio news reporting that guards were on their 5 straight might of mandatory overtime.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

And supposedly....BREAKING: Alleged "camera malfunction" last night at MCC where Jeffrey Epstein was locked up.

#EpsteinFiles

Sure puts a new spin on deep state. UFB
~Livy

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Published a month ago:

Hillary Clinton expresses shock and sadness for Jeffrey Epstein’s upcoming suicide

https://genesiustimes.com/hillary-clint ... g-suicide/

:lol:

Epstein prison guards thought ‘suicide watch’ meant watching him commit suicide:

https://genesiustimes.com/epstein-priso ... t-suicide/
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 pm Published a month ago:

Hillary Clinton expresses shock and sadness for Jeffrey Epstein’s upcoming suicide

https://genesiustimes.com/hillary-clint ... g-suicide/

:lol:

Epstein prison guards thought ‘suicide watch’ meant watching him commit suicide:

https://genesiustimes.com/epstein-priso ... t-suicide/
The comments are priceless. And these folks probably vote.

Return to “POLITICS”