Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Orange Duce

Post by runrussellrun »

ggait wrote:
No way this guy drove around with Trump stickers covering his van without violence from the left. This van would've been destroyed. Points to why the van looks new as well as the stickers. This just doesn't add up. This is a sick, sick individual
But how to explain the guy from the neighborhood providing a photo of the van from last December? I guess the neighborhood guy is in on it too? Faked the photo so that he could today send the fake photo to the fake NY Times. Deep staters think of everything...

But we can at least agree the guy is a sick puppy.
YOu mean the guy who is posting anti-Isreal twaats on twitter? The Muslim neighbor?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:
ggait wrote:
No way this guy drove around with Trump stickers covering his van without violence from the left. This van would've been destroyed. Points to why the van looks new as well as the stickers. This just doesn't add up. This is a sick, sick individual
But how to explain the guy from the neighborhood providing a photo of the van from last December? I guess the neighborhood guy is in on it too? Faked the photo so that he could today send the fake photo to the fake NY Times. Deep staters think of everything...

YOu mean the guy who is posting anti-Isreal twaats on twitter? The Muslim neighbor?
The weather in Florida is good. All the cars look new! Have you seen the cars in Cuba?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote:
foreverlax wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
jhu72 wrote:Apparently they have discovered another bomb, addressed to Kamala Harris. Interesting that the only three active office holders have been targeted, and they are all black; Waters, Booker and Harris. All three have been recent targets of Trump's poor me "whines". From my perspective among active office holders there are others who have been much bigger opponents of Orange Duce, and they are white men.

MSNBC is reporting he is registered as a republican in Florida.

WHO CARES what race anyone is icon_puke icon_puke
Says the "WASP".....race and religion matter a great deal when you are a minority.
Careful now, by great grandmother is actually ON the list that Liz Warren so desperately wants to be. Doesn't that make ME a minority ? And seeing how I don't believe in ANY religion or god, can't really be part of the "P" crowd. btw, aren't white people already the minority in many parts of the country? Entirely, soon enough? But, since you brought up religion, what religion IS this guy?
As I said, you have no idea what it's like to be a "minority"....

Don't know, don't care. The dude is a terrorist.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

RedFromMI wrote:
Bandito wrote:
ggait wrote:
But how to explain the guy from the neighborhood providing a photo of the van from last December? I guess the neighborhood guy is in on it too? Faked the photo so that he could send today the fake photo to the fake NY Times. Deep staters think of everything...

Dems have come up with big time hoaxes in the past. Most recently, the lies about Kavanaugh being a sexual predator, addict and gang rapist. It is straight out of Alinsky's book. He is a registered Democrat. Explain that to me then? His Twitter only followers leftists. It doesn't add up.
Taken from nbcnews.com (a set of bullet points on their site as of 1:40 EDT today):

KEY UPDATES
Mail bombing suspect identified as 56-year-old Florida man Cesar Sayoc Jr.
He was taken into custody after police raided a home in the town of Plantation, Florida.
Sayoc's van had dozens of pictures of Trump and pro-Trump statements covering almost every window.
DNA evidence played a role in the arrest.
Two new suspicious packages were found Friday morning, one addressed to Sen. Cory Booker and the other to James Clapper, former director of national intelligence.
The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.
The packages were discovered at postal facilities in Manhattan and Florida, according to officials.
Law enforcement officials will hold a press conference at 2:30pm ET to provide updates on the case.

So much for the Democrat claim... (my emphasis to show you the actual fact...)
I am very curious about this aspect of the case. How did they get his dna on record?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote:Video of the perp at a MAGA event.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/suspi ... 0-26-live/
umm....ok, that was quick. Now, can the NSA please stop the phone scammers from India and Russia now too.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Maybe from prior convictions. But Christopher Wray just used the phrase "potential DNA" match in the ongoing press conference...
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Bandito wrote:
foreverlax wrote:
Bandito wrote: You seem butt hurt Trump is winning for ALL Americans.....
Since I have respectfully answered some of your questions today.....Do you support insurance coverage for pre-existing conditions?
No I do not support Obamacare. Less gov involvement in health care, the better we are.
SO why do you support tRump signing the largest spending bill in history.......that gives tons and tons of money to the healthcare industry. From big pharma research, marketing to the opioid addiction $cam to VA hospitals. Why do you believe this is ok? what a finning hypocrite.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
foreverlax wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
jhu72 wrote:Apparently they have discovered another bomb, addressed to Kamala Harris. Interesting that the only three active office holders have been targeted, and they are all black; Waters, Booker and Harris. All three have been recent targets of Trump's poor me "whines". From my perspective among active office holders there are others who have been much bigger opponents of Orange Duce, and they are white men.

MSNBC is reporting he is registered as a republican in Florida.

WHO CARES what race anyone is icon_puke icon_puke
Says the "WASP".....race and religion matter a great deal when you are a minority.
Careful now, by great grandmother is actually ON the list that Liz Warren so desperately wants to be. Doesn't that make ME a minority ? And seeing how I don't believe in ANY religion or god, can't really be part of the "P" crowd. btw, aren't white people already the minority in many parts of the country? Entirely, soon enough? But, since you brought up religion, what religion IS this guy?
As I said, you have no idea what it's like to be a "minority"....

Don't know, don't care. The dude is a terrorist.
I agree that he is an alleged terrorist. Don't care WHAT color his skin pigment is.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bandito wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
DMac wrote:Mylife.com
ROTFLMAO.
An accurate, dependable, reliable source....like all your other ones.
Geezuz H.
That was my reaction as well, but operating on the "blind squirrel principle", I researched it.
I have never heard of Mylife.com. So I went to their website. I typed in the name Cesar Sayco -- they claim they have no record of that name.

Fritoman clearly lives in the right wing nut job swamp not far from Mr. Sayco. Before long, Fritoman and his friends will have conclusive proof that Sayco is in fact an illegal alien from south of the border, who was a involved in the Pizzagate pedophile ring after having killed Seth Rich.
That isn't his name, you spelled it wrong. No wonder you couldn't find anyone.

The left killed Seth Rich btw.
Tried again:

-- Cesar Sayoc -- response "We can't find Cesar Sayoc"

So what is his name?? So did you actually check Mylife.com yourself or some nut bag on a right wing conspiracy website do it for you??
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

He has been charged with:

interstate transportation of an explosive,
illegal mailing of explosives
threats against former Presidents and certain other persons
threatening interstate communications
assaulting current and former federal officers

FBI director Wray says these were not fake bombs.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

jhu72 wrote:
Bandito wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
ROTFLMAO.
Geezuz H.
That was my reaction as well, but operating on the "blind squirrel principle", I researched it.
I have never heard of Mylife.com. So I went to their website. I typed in the name Cesar Sayco -- they claim they have no record of that name.

Fritoman clearly lives in the right wing nut job swamp not far from Mr. Sayco. Before long, Fritoman and his friends will have conclusive proof that Sayco is in fact an illegal alien from south of the border, who was a involved in the Pizzagate pedophile ring after having killed Seth Rich.

Tried again:

So what is his name?? So did you actually check Mylife.com yourself or some nut bag on a right wing conspiracy website do it for you??
From talkingpointsmemo.com:

Active Facebook accounts under the names Cesar Altieri and Cesar Altieri Randazzo and Twitter accounts under the names Cesar Altieri and Julus Cesar Milan are full of photographs of a man similar in appearance to mugshots of a Cesar Sayoc arrested repeatedly in Florida. Altieri appears to be a family name.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

jhu72 wrote:
Bandito wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
ROTFLMAO.
Geezuz H.

Tried again:

Yes I did check it.

Btw, here is a list of 20 violent attacks by Democrats vs Trump supporters.

Many more but I will just post these 20. Didn't see you up in arms about these. Doesn't fit your narrative does it?

With leftist politicians whipping angry Democrats into a frenzy over President Donald J. Trump’s wildly successful first term, there has been no shortage of violence from the party of hate.

Against that backdrop, here are 20 examples:

1. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) was shot by a leftist supporter of Bernie Sanders at Congressional baseball practice in 2017, and nearly died from his injuries.

2. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.

Trending: MUST WATCH VIDEO: The Democrats’ Fake Bomb Narrative Falls Apart With FBI Photo Evidence

3. Rep. Dave Kustoff (R-Tenn.), was run off the road by a violent leftist who was upset about healthcare

4. An abortion activist threatened to rape Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) if she voted in favor of confirming Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

5. A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.

6. Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.

7. Speaking of beheadings, comedienne Kathy Griffin held a photoshoot with an effigy of Trump’s severed head.

8. Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper.

9. A Canadian pro-life woman was violently rondhouse kicked in the torso on camera by a “male feminist.”

10. A rabid Trump-hater from California (but I repeat myself) attempted to stab a GOP congressional candidate.

11. A 30-year-old loser attacked teens eating at a Whataburger in Texas, throwing a drink on them and stealing a MAGA hat.

12. Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was physically assaulted at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.

13. An Albany County, Wyoming GOP office was vandalized and set on fire in September.

14. A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was firebombed in 2016.

15. A Muslim man’s limousine was set ablaze during protests in Washington, D.C. on inauguration day.

16. Supporters of Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren (D-Mass.) assaulted an independent candidate running against her when he attended one of Warren’s rallies.

17. An Army veteran was struck in the head at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.

18. The same thing happened to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.

19. A New York man was arrested and charged with making terrorist threats after threatening to kill a GOP congressman and Trump supporters.

20. A member of Charlotte, North Carolina’s Antifa group pepper-sprayed a Trump supporter at a rally.

There are plenty more examples of leftist violence, and this list does not include harassment of of Republican politicians and cabinet members in public and at their homes. Nor does it include the bevy of leftist politicians calling for the harassment of Trump supporters, including Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif) and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.).
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Bandito wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
Bandito wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
ROTFLMAO.
Geezuz H.

Tried again:

Yes I did check it.

Great, so exactly what did you type into Mylife.com that got you to a point where the website indicated his political party affiliation??
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

RedFromMI wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
Bandito wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
ROTFLMAO.
Geezuz H.

Tried again:

From talkingpointsmemo.com:

Active Facebook accounts under the names Cesar Altieri and Cesar Altieri Randazzo and Twitter accounts under the names Cesar Altieri and Julus Cesar Milan are full of photographs of a man similar in appearance to mugshots of a Cesar Sayoc arrested repeatedly in Florida. Altieri appears to be a family name.

I will betcha, not one of them indicated that he was a registered democrat. ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Don't forget the anti-gay chants that Liz Warren supporters were chanting. OH, didn't hear about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIUxBM ... w&index=26

Could you imagine the outrage if this were the "other side"
Last edited by runrussellrun on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:
RedFromMI wrote:
Bandito wrote:
ggait wrote:
But how to explain the guy from the neighborhood providing a photo of the van from last December? I guess the neighborhood guy is in on it too? Faked the photo so that he could send today the fake photo to the fake NY Times. Deep staters think of everything...

Dems have come up with big time hoaxes in the past. Most recently, the lies about Kavanaugh being a sexual predator, addict and gang rapist. It is straight out of Alinsky's book. He is a registered Democrat. Explain that to me then? His Twitter only followers leftists. It doesn't add up.
Taken from nbcnews.com (a set of bullet points on their site as of 1:40 EDT today):

KEY UPDATES
Mail bombing suspect identified as 56-year-old Florida man Cesar Sayoc Jr.
He was taken into custody after police raided a home in the town of Plantation, Florida.
Sayoc's van had dozens of pictures of Trump and pro-Trump statements covering almost every window.
DNA evidence played a role in the arrest.
Two new suspicious packages were found Friday morning, one addressed to Sen. Cory Booker and the other to James Clapper, former director of national intelligence.
The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.
The packages were discovered at postal facilities in Manhattan and Florida, according to officials.
Law enforcement officials will hold a press conference at 2:30pm ET to provide updates on the case.

So much for the Democrat claim... (my emphasis to show you the actual fact...)
I am very curious about this aspect of the case. How did they get his dna on record?
off a half eaten slice of pizza
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

This violence happens all over the place.

https://truepundit.com/watch-elizabeth- ... hallenger/

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzFqx-avBS4

man, the LP mods would give me a vacation for posting this kind of stuff.
Typical Lax Dad

BANDITO SPOTTED
The accounts are packed with a steady stream of images of President Trump and Vice President Pence giving the thumbs up, of memes about the incoming “red tsunami” in the midterm elections, and of Democrats engaging in “bribery” and “corruption.” The posts are full of misspellings, run-on sentences, and bizarre stream-of-consciousness word vomit.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

actually the way it worked was people signed up on line for the right to stand in line to get into the Toyota Center - which was limited to 18,000 people. Sign ups were FREE, I have to think they did it to be able to do background checks for the secret service....? Out of the 100,000 who signed up, it sounds like around 25,000 showed up to wait in line.....
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:Image

BANDITO SPOTTED
The accounts are packed with a steady stream of images of President Trump and Vice President Pence giving the thumbs up, of memes about the incoming “red tsunami” in the midterm elections, and of Democrats engaging in “bribery” and “corruption.” The posts are full of misspellings, run-on sentences, and bizarre stream-of-consciousness word vomit.

Man, that NSA facial recognition software is good. Amazing how quickly they can pinpoint a name to a face. Or , was this pulled from facebook ?

Isn't the nsa and facebook the same thing. exactly

Return to “POLITICS”