Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm Patriots owner Bob Kraft arrested in Florida for 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. Visited Asian sex slaves in Jupiter.
:lol: :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Ken Starr is Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyer. The jokes write themselves.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:05 pm
Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm Patriots owner Bob Kraft arrested in Florida for 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. Visited Asian sex slaves in Jupiter.
What kind of rich guy has to do his own solicitating. What a dipstick.
Typical Lax Dad

foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:18 pm
He was just concerned for their welfare and offered to "give them a ride".... it is a misunderstanding.
:lol:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:22 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:18 pm
He was just concerned for their welfare and offered to "give them a ride".... it is a misunderstanding.
:lol:
Either that, or he was depressed because Tom Brady would not kiss him on the lips like he does others he is close with. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Reports out there that there are bigger names involved that haven't been released yet.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... tion-case/
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:08 pm
Reports out there that there are bigger names involved that haven't been released yet.

Isn't that Trump's course?
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:16 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:08 pm

Isn't that Trump's course? Gives new meaning to "laying 6"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

R Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse. From the 1990s to 2010. Avenatti might have his fingerprints on this.
Typical Lax Dad

Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:20 pm R Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse. From the 1990s to 2010. Avenatti might have his fingerprints on this.
My guess is that R. Kelly will be doing someone’s laundry within six months.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:10 pm
Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:20 pm R Kelly charged with 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse. From the 1990s to 2010. Avenatti might have his fingerprints on this.
My guess is that R. Kelly will be doing someone’s laundry within six months.
Long overdue. I watched the series on him, creepy dude.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
tech37

Post by tech37 »

How bout RK and Smollett share a cell? And "Jussie" is a really stupid name...
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Let’s make it a dormitory for the Epstein buddies.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Fine by me Mr. Law & Order :P
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Two wings. Two administrations are involved. Fill it up. We are not Rome.
But Acosta is Labor Secretary and this is a trafficking case.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Kraft annoyed to learn he’s not the biggest name involved in Orchids of Asia sex sting.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

tech37 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:27 pm How bout RK and Smollett share a cell? And "Jussie" is a really stupid name...
Indeed, but kinda fits him. :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

http://cbs12.com/news/local/vero-beach- ... -crackdown

Vero Beach weighs in with a hedge fund founder.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm Florida Man (Patriots owner Bob Kraft) arrested for 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. Visited Asian sex slaves in Jupiter.
I find this whole deal to be a huge crock of schit. I've seen/heard/read nothing about Kraft being involved in the sex slave/trafficking business. The 77 year old billionaire goes in to get himself a special little massage. Now isn't that just a bee eff dee? Guess there's a big price that comes with fame and Kraft is paying a little of that now. Meanwhile, how many pay checks does he sign and what does he contribute to society?

"Philanthropy
The Krafts have donated over $100 million to a variety of philanthropic causes including education, child- and women-related issues, healthcare, youth sports and American and Israeli causes.[52] In 1990 Kraft, his wife, and his father-in-law funded a joint professorship between Brandeis University and Holy Cross College, forming the Kraft-Hiatt endowed chairs in comparative religion – the first inter-religious endowed chairs in the United States.[53]

In 2011, the Krafts pledged $20 million to Partners HealthCare to launch the Kraft Family National Center for Leadership and Training in Community Health,[54] an initiative designed to improve access to quality healthcare at community health centers throughout New England. Among the many institutions the Krafts have supported are Columbia University, Harvard Business School, Brandeis University, The College of the Holy Cross, Boston College, Tufts University, the Belmont Hill School, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. In 2007, in recognition of a gift of $5 million in support of Columbia's intercollegiate athletics program, the playing field at Columbia's Lawrence A. Wien Stadium at the Baker Field Athletics Complex was named Robert K. Kraft Field.

One of their most distinctive projects is supporting American Football Israel, including Kraft Family Stadium in Jerusalem and the Kraft Family Israel Football League. In 2017 Kraft announced a contribution of $6 million to build the first ever regulation size American football field in Israel.[55] In June 2017, Robert Kraft, along with several NFL Hall of Famers, traveled to Israel for the grand opening of the new Kraft Family Sports Campus.[56] In December 2018, following Pittsburgh synagogue shooting at Tree of Life, Kraft visited the synagogue to pay his respects and attended services with the congregation[57] before the Patriots played the Steelers in a game the next day.

He has received numerous honorary degrees from several colleges and universities and was awarded the NCAA's highest honor when he received the Theodore Roosevelt Award,[58] "presented annually to a distinguished citizen of national reputation and outstanding accomplishments."

In 2011, Kraft was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.[59]

In 2012, he became the first NFL owner in the 43-year history of the honor to be selected for the George Halas Award by the Pro Football Writers of America.[60] The award is presented annually to the NFL player, coach or staff member who overcomes the most adversity to succeed.

Following the April 15, 2013, Boston Marathon bombings, Kraft announced he would match up to $100,000 in donations made for the victims through the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation.[61]

In 2017, Kraft funded a new van as part of the Kraft Center for Community Health at Massachusetts General Hospital in order to help combat the opioid crisis in Boston. The vans allows those struggling with opioid addiction to seek health services in their own neighborhood."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft

Guess all the news whores got their gotchya moment on Bob, now they can drag him through the mud and let us all know what a despicable person he is.
JFTR, I'm no Patriots or Kraft lover, nor have I ever solicited a little hooker anywhere in the world, I just find this to be a low blow...no pun intended.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

He's Trump's buddy. That's a mortal sin dmac.

Return to “POLITICS”