Elon Musk (yet another authoritarian)

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Jeff Bezos (yet another authoritarian capitalist)

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:21 pm Feel free to criticize a businessman all you want regarding his leadership and the company.
Buffalo bagels, Pete. You started whining about posters criticizing Musk LONG before anyone said a word about Musk's kids.

Why do you keep doing this? Where you pretend like you didn't write things that are right there in print for everyone to see, Pete?

Does this work at your place of work?

Petey: "I never wrote that".

Pete's boss: "yeah, it's right here, I printed it out".

Petey:

Pete's boss: "go clean out your desk"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:21 pm Feel free to criticize a businessman all you want regarding his leadership and the company.
Buffalo bagels, Pete. You started whining about posters criticizing Musk LONG before anyone said a word about Musk's kids.

Why do you keep doing this? Where you pretend like you didn't write things that are right there in print for everyone to see, Pete?

Petey:

That I said you guys are ‘jealous’ of Musk?!?!?! You think that’s criticizing you?!??

No wonder you guys sprint to report wrongthink posts here. Hay-Zeus.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:34 pm

Petey:

That I said you guys are ‘jealous’ of Musk?!?!?! You think that’s criticizing you?!??
That's not what I wrote, Petey.

Do I need to use smaller words for you? Florida didn't go over compound words while you were there?
a fan

Re: Elon Musk (yet another authoritarian)

Post by a fan »

Wants some cheeze with the whine, Pete?
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:53 am The single most successful businessman in American history, an immigrant no less, an African even, and you lightweights choose to attack him.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 pm Wants some cheeze with the whine, Pete?
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:53 am The single most successful businessman in American history, an immigrant no less, an African even, and you lightweights choose to attack him.

Want to provide the full post or just that?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:52 pm
Just that, my man. But please, by all means, keep pretending that I'm taking out important context that doesn't make you look like a hypocritical idiot.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:09 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:52 pm
Just that, my man. But please, by all means, keep pretending that I'm taking out important context that doesn't make you look like a hypocritical idiot.

This episode is a great example of where you cut posts so you can mislead others.

I knew you’d run from the challenge. Here’s the original post by me:

What a sad pathetic thread. Jealousy 101.

The single most successful businessman in American history, an immigrant no less, an African even, and you lightweights choose to attack him.

Gee, it doesn’t have anything to do with his constant mockery of the lunatic left, does it? Nah. Couldn’t be that!! :lol: :lol:

Helpful hint: being jealous of another human won’t get you closer to your own goals.

Yup. It was about jealousy. It’s okay to admit when you’re wrong, a fan, or lying. It’s not okay to lie then hide from the facts.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yes, hypocritical idiot; pure troll, all the time.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:18 pm yes, hypocritical idiot; pure troll, all the time.

For those not aware of MD’s act, he’s suggesting that when a fan cut up an original post of mine to claim I didn’t appreciate folks criticizing CEO’s, at all, MD agreed!! :roll: :roll:

I replied that a fan’s deceptively edited post (his stock in trade here) was misleading because what I was really saying in that original post is his squad was simply jealous.

a fan replied, nope, that’s not what I said.

Here’s the original post below; you be the judge.

What a sad pathetic thread. Jealousy 101.

The single most successful businessman in American history, an immigrant no less, an African even, and you lightweights choose to attack him.

Gee, it doesn’t have anything to do with his constant mockery of the lunatic left, does it? Nah. Couldn’t be that!! :lol: :lol:

Helpful hint: being jealous of another human won’t get you closer to your own goals.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:26 pm What a sad pathetic thread. Jealousy 101.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How is this not whining because we dared to criticize a businessman you like, Pete? No mention of kids.

Just whining because YOU like him, you think he's off limits for criticism.

But yeah, sure, tell us more about cutting up posts. I took out NOTHING of any relevance. You were whining because we criticized someone you like. Period. Qualifying as to why you think we were criticizing him adds nothing. You where whining. Waaaaaaah, not Elon!
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Petey:

You know very well why, afan. That's the current M O of the party he worships, led by a guy who lies or denies every time he opens his mouth. The troll thinks everyone's that stupid.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Petey simply can't keep up, can't keep his stories straight.
It's the problem many liars have...telling the truth is far, far easier.

Petey, I recall your many, many posts about Musk on this thread and elsewhere, way before anyone mentioned anything about his family (and that only happened after his trans daughter's decision hit the news).

You have thrown all sorts of mud at all sorts of people, prominent and not, made all sorts of disparaging comments about them and their families, and likewise have used people's families repeatedly as if evidence of moral character. Mere pictures of a smiling family are sufficient for you to claim such...if their politics fit your concept of "normal".

Yes, you have repeatedly made the accusation that fellow poster's are "jealous" of Musk and, while there's no evidence of such jealousy from anyone on here who has issues with his politics, the closest that could be claimed is that people have said that they admire his business success, his brilliant mind, and entrepreneurship...and yet, don't like his personality, his ego needs, his treatment of others. And, sure, they disagree with his political views, and are suspicious that much of his Twitter play is merely cover for his ego.

He's clearly not the only billionaire to ever be unlikable, and while people (like me) may well admire his positive attributes, these two views can easily co-exist.

Far as I can tell, the "jealousy" is more likely demonstrated by those who fawn over him as if he's the perfect vessel for their anger at the world...like you, Petey. You appear to be projecting your jealousy of his brains and success onto others who have no such hang-ups.

On this particular issue, the daughter made her relationship with her father into a public story. Musk himself has made his views about LGBTQ, and particularly trans, issues a matter of public story. He didn't need to make those disparaging statements about those who are concerned with their gender identity being understood, etc...but he chose to do so. His daughter's decision certainly seems to be directly related to his views on trans issues and rights, and is obviously deeply felt. We know what he's said publicly, we can only imagine what he's said privately...but we do know that is daughter is really ticked.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:26 pm What a sad pathetic thread. Jealousy 101.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How is this not whining because we dared to criticize a businessman you like, Pete? No mention of kids.

Just whining because YOU like him, you think he's off limits for criticism.

But yeah, sure, tell us more about cutting up posts. I took out NOTHING of any relevance. You were whining because we criticized someone you like. Period. Qualifying as to why you think we were criticizing him adds nothing. You where whining. Waaaaaaah, not Elon!

How do you not simply take such an obvious L? Receipts have been provided.

In my original post, I was practically laughing at you. And the point as I repeated was you are jealous of the guy.

The issue of not prying into someone’s private life was a separate topic, primarily directed at your wingman MD, who like other FLP has a bizarre fetish of commenting on private matters which he has zero knowledge of.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:46 pm In my original post, I was practically laughing at you. And the point as I repeated was you are jealous of the guy.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Telling that you think this makes sense.

Pete----if you think that you shouldn't criticize a public persona because they have accomplished more than you have (depending on how you define that)......you understand that Pete can't criticize anyone?

You sure as sh*t can't criticize Biden, Pete. You get that, right?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:16 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:46 pm In my original post, I was practically laughing at you. And the point as I repeated was you are jealous of the guy.

Pete----if you think that you shouldn't criticize a public persona because they have accomplished more than you have (depending on how you define that)......you understand that Pete can't criticize anyone?

You can criticize anyone you want to criticize, especially politicians as I’ve stated over and over. It’s when you start in on private families of private individuals (and yup that means Musk’s kids are off limits) where I reject your questionable choices.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:52 pm

You can criticize anyone you want to criticize, especially politicians as I’ve stated over and over.
Yeah, except you can't erase that you told us that you can't criticize Musk, Pete.

Sorry mate, you can't reverse time. And you keep doing this-----say one thing, do another. Hypocrite.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:11 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:52 pm

You can criticize anyone you want to criticize, especially politicians as I’ve stated over and over.
Yeah, except you can't erase that you told us that you can't criticize Musk, Pete.

Sorry mate, you can't reverse time. And you keep doing this-----say one thing, do another. Hypocrite.

What are you on? I didn’t say you can’t criticize Musk; I laughed at your amen corner because you weren’t criticizing him for anything substantive. You just don’t like the fact he’s pro-speech. And that’s okay provided you admit it.

You guys do everything possible to avoid being honest. If you think he’s running his five companies poorly, fire away. If you think a CEO should be woke but he’s not, fire away. If you think a CEO should join your squad in denouncing free speech, fire away.

But let’s be honest for a change, okay? Don’t shuck and jive around the real reasons.

So far as his daughter or son, I think it’s fair to offer a passing comment like ‘hey I hope it works out’. But it’s not okay to use the kid to say Elon is a crappy parent, such as what your wingman MD did.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:46 pm What are you on? I didn’t say you can’t criticize Musk
You just whined like a toddler when we did. Waaaaah. Musk a business man, fellas, hands off!! :lol:

Ah, Pete. Never change.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:54 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:46 pm What are you on? I didn’t say you can’t criticize Musk
You just whined like a toddler when we did. Waaaaah. Musk a business man, fellas, hands off!! :lol:

Ah, Pete. Never change.

Of course not at all what I said, which is why you cut up posts to mislead others. Par for the course for you. If you don’t think people understand your act, good luck.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:01 pm If you don’t think people understand your act, good luck.
Right. Everyone here is behind you, Pete. Keep whining when people say bad stuff about your pal, Musk, Pete.

Return to “POLITICS”