Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

FTR -- today's words from our serving Director of National Intelligence .
...even PBS Newshour aired them :
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/dni ... -campaign/

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Monday said Hunter Biden’s recovered laptop and emails, which purportedly show Joe Biden had involvement in his son’s foreign business dealings, are “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

“It’s funny that some of the people who complain the most about intelligence being politicized are the ones politicizing the intelligence,” Ratcliffe said. “Unfortunately, it is Adam Schiff who said the intelligence community believes the Hunter Biden laptop and emails on it are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

He continued: “Let me be clear: the intelligence community doesn’t believe that, because there is no intelligence that supports that. And we have shared no intelligence with Adam Schiff, or any member of Congress.”

A New York Post report last week details emails which suggest Hunter Biden may have made an introduction between his father, then- Vice President Joe Biden, and a Ukrainian adviser to Burisma Holdings in 2015.

The documents were reportedly recovered from a laptop computer that was dropped off at a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019 but never retrieved. The authenticity of the emails has not been confirmed.

“We know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin,” Schiff said of the emails on CNN. “That’s been clear for well over a year now that they’ve been pushing this false narrative about this vice president and his son.”

Ratcliffe said the claims of Russian disinformation are “simply not true.”

“Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign,” Ratcliffe said. “This is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

He said the laptop is “in the jurisdiction of the FBI” and the Bureau’s investigation “is not centered around Russian disinformation and the intelligence community is not playing any role with respect to that.”

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

"serving"... :lol: :roll:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Someone linked the clip to this interview earlier today. Not sure if it was in this thread or the other one.

Ratcliffe said the “intelligence community” has done this or that. Not clear whether he was including the FBI’s work, if any, in that.

In any event, he is not a credible guy in my book. Just because he says something, doesn’t mean it is true. He is a Trump toadie. Look at all the false stuff Bill Barr has said.

Even if you credit the Rat’s comments (I don’t), he said nothing whatsoever that implicates Joe Biden in anything.

The New York Post reporter claims she has the laptop. She claims she has the blind guy’s work order with Hunter Biden’s signature on it. Well, let’s see them. The fact that none of this stuff has been produced speaks volumes.

I keep saying. Show me Hunter’s fingerprints. If you don’t have that, you have bupkis.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:27 pm Someone linked the clip to this interview earlier today. Not sure if it was in this thread or the other one.

Ratcliffe said the “intelligence community” has done this or that. Not clear whether he was including the FBI’s work, if any, in that.

In any event, he is not a credible guy in my book. Just because he says something, doesn’t mean it is true. He is a Trump toadie. Look at all the false stuff Bill Barr has said.

Even if you credit the Rat’s comments (I don’t), he said nothing whatsoever that implicates Joe Biden in anything.

The New York Post reporter claims she has the laptop. She claims she has the blind guy’s work order with Hunter Biden’s signature on it. Well, let’s see them. The fact that none of this stuff has been produced speaks volumes.

I keep saying. Show me Hunter’s fingerprints. If you don’t have that, you have bupkis.
Hunter running for office?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:32 pm Hunter running for office?
Some of the emails tend to indicate that Joe Biden was involved with the influence peddling. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:30 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:32 pm Hunter running for office?
Some of the emails tend to indicate that Joe Biden was involved with the influence peddling. :idea:
Like Trump's Daughter and Son in Law? Nobody cares.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Odd.

Seems to be lots of chatter about Ivanka and DTJr here.

Now, suddenly, no one cares about kids peddling their dad’s name/influence?

:?
Last edited by kramerica.inc on Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:43 pm Odd.
Seems to be lots of chatter about Ivanka and DTJr here. Now, suddenly, kids peddling their dad’s name/influence is smiled upon?
suddenly you care.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I’ve banged on it a bit. From Israel to the Nordstrom BS to the hotels. It’s embarrassing.

What part of the boy Biden Story are you disputing?
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:46 pm I’ve banged on it a bit. From Israel to the Nordstrom BS to the hotels. It’s embarrassing.

What part of the boy Biden Story are you disputing?
I haven't paid any attention to it. It doesn't matter to me. I don't care what Hunter Biden does or Joe for that matter. I will vote for Joe no matter what. If Joe is elected, I won't care what he does really. Biding my time for 2024 when hopefully someone normal comes along. In the meantime, I would vote for a downspout if it opposed Trump. I hate the guy.... No sugar coating from me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:46 pm What part of the boy Biden Story are you disputing?
All of it.

What part has been proved to be accurate?

Even the guy who claims to be blind apparently isn’t blind.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Trump is a terrible president.

But the repeated mistake of nominating a bad candidate, in this case a career also-ran, with a crackhead son trying to peddle influence is a good idea.

:lol:

As stated earlier.

TLD echoes the theory why democrats have trouble with national elections. They don’t nominate worthwhile candidates, they stick with the status quo and career mediocrity. Because it “isn’t Trump.”

And they will all be surprised when Biden doesn’t win cleanly (or at all).
Last edited by kramerica.inc on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

You know exactly what's going on here. Americans have been complaining about Trump, Kush and Ivanka for years. Totally underqualified. Ethically compromised. Conflicts of interest.

We've been told that ANY complaining of this sort is TDS, and insane.

So now that Hunter might be on deck (emphasis on might)? He's free to do his worst. Lie. Cheat. Drugs. Conflicts of interest. Fleecing of taxpayers. All of it.....he's free to do as he likes, and TrumpFans have to shut up and take it.

They earned it. Every bit of it. They have no standing to complain about ANYTHING if Biden wins. Quite literally, there's nothing Biden can do in terms of lies, corruption, and reprehensible behavior. As I told YA....all I'm going to do is cut and paste 4 years of my fellow posters excuses for Trump and TeamTrump behavior. It's gonna be funny as hell. Assuming, of course, Biden wins, which is far from a sure thing.....

Meanwhile? The rest of us Americans who aren't in the partisan bag will keep calling balls and strikes, and tell Hunter to take a short walk off a long pier...and stay the hell away from Federal offices..... ;)
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:56 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:46 pm What part of the boy Biden Story are you disputing?
All of it.

The part about Biden’s son having a serious drug addiction.

Drug addicts sell whatever they can to support their habit.
Typical Lax Dad

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:01 pm Trump is a terrible president.

But the repeated mistake of nominating a bad candidate, in this case a career also-ran, with a crackhead son trying to peddle influence is a good idea.

:lol:

As stated earlier.

TLD echoes the theory why democrats have trouble with national elections. They don’t nominate worthwhile candidates, they stick with the status quo and career mediocrity. Because it “isn’t Trump.”

And they will all be surprised when Biden doesn’t win cleanly (or at all).
Trump was worthwhile? I don’t belong to a political party but this time, I am making a protest vote. I don’t care what “Dems” do. Hoping deplorables crawl back under their rocks.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

He wasn’t. But he was also an “unknown” and outsider compared to his career corrupt and disliked opponent.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 pm

You know exactly what's going on here. Americans have been complaining about Trump, Kush and Ivanka for years. Totally underqualified. Ethically compromised. Conflicts of interest.

We've been told that ANY complaining of this sort is TDS, and insane.

So now that Hunter might be on deck (emphasis on might)? He's free to do his worst. Lie. Cheat. Drugs. Conflicts of interest. Fleecing of taxpayers. All of it.....he's free to do as he likes, and TrumpFans have to shut up and take it.

They earned it. Every bit of it. They have no standing to complain about ANYTHING if Biden wins. Quite literally, there's nothing Biden can do in terms of lies, corruption, and reprehensible behavior. As I told YA....all I'm going to do is cut and paste 4 years of my fellow posters excuses for Trump and TeamTrump behavior. It's gonna be funny as hell. Assuming, of course, Biden wins, which is far from a sure thing.....

Meanwhile? The rest of us Americans who aren't in the partisan bag will keep calling balls and strikes, and tell Hunter to take a short walk off a long pier...and stay the hell away from Federal offices..... ;)
:lol: Yeah. The Trump's have really cashed in by renting all those empty overnight rooms in Scotland to stranded USAF flight crews.
njbill

Post by njbill »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:01 pm But the repeated mistake of nominating a bad candidate, in this case a career also-ran, with a crackhead son trying to peddle influence is a good idea.
Trump is a never was. Yet he became president.

So one has a crackhead son and the other has a coke head son. Sounds like a wash to me.
njbill

Post by njbill »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:07 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:56 pm
All of it.

The part about Biden’s son having a serious drug addiction.

Drug addicts sell whatever they can to support their habit.
Don’t really consider that to be part of Rudy’s story, but, OK, that part is accurate.

Hunter didn’t sell his computer. He dropped it off for repair. The blind guy claims he never came to pick it up, but he doesn’t say Hunter sold it to him.

Again, how about a little authentication that it is Hunter’s laptop, the emails are authentic, etc.?

Tucker Carlson claimed on Friday and again tonight that he has authenticating details, but he has yet to disclose them. He had the ex Hannity, first time reporter from the New York Post on tonight who claims she has the work order with Hunter Biden’s signature. Let’s see it. Or is she afraid to produce it because it will be shown to be a fake?

I notice the blind guy is being real cagey about when Hunter allegedly dropped off the laptops once reports circulated that he was in LA at the time. Pretty obvious what game he is playing. Maybe that’s why we haven’t seen the work order.

If there really is an FBI investigation, wouldn’t a grand jury have been convened? Has anyone asked the blind guy if he has been called before the grand jury? Wouldn’t you expect that to have happened if this was a serious FBI investigation? Or maybe there is no FBI investigation.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 pm "serving"... :lol: :roll:
yes. a meaningless concept to some.

Return to “POLITICS”