Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:14 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:10 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:46 pm nope, we have lots and lots of posts from you to know exactly what your "moral compass" has been. IMO, it's not clear that you had a compass to lose.

and yes, OS' as well. All those posts excusing Trump and kin, and the "Deep State", come back to bite.

a fan has an opinion based on such. It's not simply a comment about Republicans.
The morality police take no days off. :lol: :lol: What a joke.

Joe
Youre missing the context from conversations that happens long before you arrived, Joe.

Don’t like getting called out? Don’t make silly excuses for your party when it comes to corruption and lying down….and then turn around and demand that we hold thr opposite party to a higher standard.

Hold both parties to the same standard—-or don’t complain when your hypocrisy is called out. Pick one .
Nothing wrong with that, but it still ties into MD's inability to stand by and not try and control and steer the conversation within his control. This is a forum, I'm observing it, so I'm going to call it out. I'm well aware that I'm not immune from criticism myself, but I'm pretty straightforward with my intentions, that's the difference. You make people explain themselves, I have the utmost respect for that.

Joe
And for the record again, in case you missed it? Nothing would make me happier than to see Hunters obvious conflicts with his BS no-show job cost his dad the next election. I’m sick of this stuff. Just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s ok with this voter.

‘Nothing would make you happier’ than THAT?

I don’t believe you for many reasons, but what’s the point even saying it?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:46 pm nope, we have lots and lots of posts from you to know exactly what your "moral compass" has been. IMO, it's not clear that you had a compass to lose.

and yes, OS' as well. All those posts excusing Trump and kin, and the "Deep State", come back to bite.

a fan has an opinion based on such. It's not simply a comment about Republicans.
The morality police take no days off. :lol: :lol: What a joke.

Joe

It’s something else seeing some guys here blithely, casually, and lazily write of those they don’t know, have never met, and will never go into battle with, ‘you have no morals’.

Reminds me of Tolstoy’s remarkable words: An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person's main task in life, becoming a better person.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:07 pm ‘Nothing would make you happier’ than THAT?

I don’t believe you for many reasons, but what’s the point even saying it?
I don't care if you do, Pete.

I know it's REALLY confusing for you that someone would actually want to hold our leaders accountable for unethical behavior.

I was thrilled with Hillary was voted off the island for, among other things, treating her position as Sec of State like a cash register for the Clinton Foundation. Or for dangerously having her own unsecured server for Federal Business. Paid the price for thinking that because she does SOME good things, she's too important to follow the rules that every other Federal Employee manages to follow.

Can you IMAGINE actually having consistent values like this, Pete?

Wait...don't answer.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:19 pm
It’s something else seeing some guys here blithely, casually, and lazily write of those they don’t know, have never met, and will never go into battle with, ‘you have no morals’.
Yeah, except yet again, that's not what I wrote, Pete. You can't make it five seconds without lying.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:40 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:19 pm
Yeah, except yet again, that's not what I wrote, Pete. You can't make it five seconds without lying.

‘You’ve lost your moral compass’ kind of implies one has no morals.

You’re quibbling with a truism that drives much of life: perception is reality. Anyone reading your insult to OS would take it that he has no morals.

A better use of your Fanlax time would be to skip the arrogant (if not irrelevant) direct personal insults (which are the cause of online angst), and instead debate the issues.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 am ‘You’ve lost your moral compass’ kind of implies one has no morals.
Did you stay awake in any of your classes at UFlorida? Even one....for like an hour?

That's not what that means. Not even close.

What it means, in this context, is that Old Salt had demonstrated his moral just fine. For years, in fact. And then Trump came along....and he started making excuses for Trump & Family's conflicts of interest, an unethical behavior.

To wit: Jared Kushner took that Trump Tower meeting with a Russian spy, looking for dirt on his political opponent. In the past? Republican leadership would DEMAND that that man come nowhere near our government. In point of fact, he couldn't get security clearance to work for the White House after that stunt made it clear that he was morally compromised.

Did you, Old Salt, FoxNews, or any Republican talking head demand that Kush get the F out of Federal Government? F no. Why? Because you all lost your moral compass. NO WAY would that have been allowed pre-2000. You'd never hear the end of it if Kush stayed.

Rightfully so. And how many conflicts of interest did Kush have in his overseas dealings? Too many to count. Did you care, Pete? Did OS? Nope and nope....even when I brought them up to OS, I was mocked for daring to call it out.

So yep....OS lost his moral compass.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:51 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 am ‘You’ve lost your moral compass’ kind of implies one has no morals.
Did you stay awake in any of your classes at UFlorida? Even one....for like an hour?

That's not what that means. Not even close.

What it means, in this context, is that Old Salt had demonstrated his moral just fine. For years, in fact. And then Trump came along....and he started making excuses for Trump & Family's conflicts of interest, an unethical behavior.

To wit: Jared Kushner took that Trump Tower meeting with a Russian spy, looking for dirt on his political opponent. In the past? Republican leadership would DEMAND that that man come nowhere near our government. In point of fact, he couldn't get security clearance to work for the White House after that stunt made it clear that he was morally compromised.

Did you, Old Salt, FoxNews, or any Republican talking head demand that Kush get the F out of Federal Government? F no. Why? Because you all lost your moral compass. NO WAY would that have been allowed pre-2000. You'd never hear the end of it if Kush stayed.

Rightfully so. And how many conflicts of interest did Kush have in his overseas dealings? Too many to count. Did you care, Pete? Did OS? Nope and nope....even when I brought them up to OS, I was mocked for daring to call it out.

So yep....OS lost his moral compass.

This is what I’m talking about when I say you (and MD to a slightly lesser account) ruin your message with non-witty personal insults. Further, I’d take issue with what you think you said about OS’s morals versus what a reader would infer. It’s just so much easier to not do what you do. It’s really telling.

No matter, the rest of your message I understand but don’t necessary agree with.

Regarding Trump, I’m sure OS agrees with me that he was and is at best a gray area guy. Kushner and his wife should not have been near the White House. No family relative without an incredible pedigree should ever work in government while their relative is in the executive office.

If he’s ever found guilty of something for his time there, I certainly won’t cry. I also won’t cry if Nancy Pelosi is arrested on insider trading laws.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:10 pm This is what I’m talking about when I say you (and MD to a slightly lesser account) ruin your message with non-witty personal insults.
Yeah, you don't like it when someone returns your fire. I know. Stop with your insults, and I'll stop with mine.

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:10 pm Regarding Trump, I’m sure OS agrees with me that he was and is at best a gray area guy. Kushner and his wife should not have been near the White House. No family relative without an incredible pedigree should ever work in government while their relative is in the executive office.
Too late to complain now, Pete. You "forgot" to complain when he was in office....and you're a big Republican donor.

So don't complain about it when a Dem does it. You have no standing.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:21 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:10 pm This is what I’m talking about when I say you (and MD to a slightly lesser account) ruin your message with non-witty personal insults.
Yeah, you don't like it when someone returns your fire. I know. Stop with your insults, and I'll stop with mine.

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:10 pm Regarding Trump, I’m sure OS agrees with me that he was and is at best a gray area guy. Kushner and his wife should not have been near the White House. No family relative without an incredible pedigree should ever work in government while their relative is in the executive office.
Too late to complain now, Pete. You "forgot" to complain when he was in office....and you're a big Republican donor.

So don't complain about it when a Dem does it. You have no standing.

Couple things.

I’m not sure I’ve ever directed an insult at any specific poster here.

You don’t live with me, so it’s hard for you to know what my judgment of Kushner is. There are thousands of thoughts I have daily which I don’t post here.

You asked so I replied. I’m wholly against family members working for a relative in the White House unless their resume is worthy of the role.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:31 pm Couple things.

Right. Just liberals...and you think everyone here is a liberal. So instead of insulting one person....you're think you're insulting all of us. And of course, you think this is just wonderful behavior.
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm You don’t live with me, so it’s hard for you to know what my judgment of Kushner is. There are thousands of thoughts I have daily which I don’t post here.
Yeah...I do indeed know what your judgement is....
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:47 pm I don’t get why libs get so worked up about Jared Kushner…he seems the least offensive guy in the entire family.
Care to try again, Pete?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:40 pm

Right. Just liberals...and you think everyone here is a liberal. So instead of insulting one person....you're think you're insulting all of us. And of course, you think this is just wonderful behavior.
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm You don’t live with me, so it’s hard for you to know what my judgment of Kushner is. There are thousands of thoughts I have daily which I don’t post here.
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:47 pm I don’t get why libs get so worked up about Jared Kushner…he seems the least offensive guy in the entire family.
Care to try again, Pete?

Not exactly sure that is an opposite thought of mine. He is inoffensive; he’s hardly central casting evil.

I also think he shouldn’t have worked in the White House. Those aren’t opposing views

And I furthermore don’t understand why he himself works you up. I get the inappropriateness of his role, but a guy like Peter Navarro bothers me in a real way. Yet he’s hardly discussed.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Care to try again, Pete?
Not exactly sure that is an opposite thought of mine. He is inoffensive; he’s hardly central casting evil.

I also think he shouldn’t have worked in the White House. Those aren’t opposing views
Yeah....except you "forgot" to say he shouldn't have worked in the White House, Pete. You should have been offended by him......instead you said nothing about the conflict. Too late now.
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:47 pm And I furthermore don’t understand why he himself works you up.
Because he shows how far the Republican voters and their leaders have fallen. There's NO WAY they would have let Kush into government 20 years ago. They would have DEMANDED he be removed the instant they heard about the meeting with a Russian spy.

Now? Meh. He has a R by his name. I don't care what he does.

It's the R party in a nutshell.....it's not that high standards are gone......ALL standards are gone.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:02 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Care to try again, Pete?

Yeah....except you "forgot" to say he shouldn't have worked in the White House, Pete. You should have been offended by him......instead you said nothing about the conflict. Too late now.
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:47 pm And I furthermore don’t understand why he himself works you up.
Because he shows how far the Republican voters and their leaders have fallen. There's NO WAY they would have let Kush into government 20 years ago. They would have DEMANDED he be removed the instant they heard about the meeting with a Russian spy.

Now? Meh. He has a R by his name. I don't care what he does.

It's the R party in a nutshell.....it's not that high standards are gone......ALL standards are gone.

The Lieutenant Governor of New York was arrested today.

He’s a Democrat. Kathy Hochul just last week vouched for him in no uncertain terms.

Your all-or-nothing view of Republicans isn’t rooted in reality, but then again I feel that most (not all, as you’ve categorically stated above) are lunatics about to be voted down in historic fashion. Too bad Abigail Spanberger, Tulsi Gabbard, and Conor Lamb aren’t better received by fellow Democrats.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:10 pm The Lieutenant Governor of New York was arrested today.

He’s a Democrat. Kathy Hochul just last week vouched for him in no uncertain terms.
Whataboutism won't save you, Pete.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:10 pm The Lieutenant Governor of New York was arrested today.

It wasn’t meant to save *me*.

I see, unfortunately, it didn’t save you.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:34 pm

Oh, yes it was. You think, like all partisans, that so long as the other team does bad things.....it's sooper cool for your team to do the same.

Meanwhile, the country circles the drain because the power brokers in each party NEVER hold their own team accountable.

Next time....call out Kush's BS when you go to those $1000 a plate Republican events, Pete.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:50 pm

Oh, yes it was. You think, like all partisans, that so long as the other team does bad things.....it's sooper cool for your team to do the same.

Meanwhile, the country circles the drain because the power brokers in each party NEVER hold their own team accountable.

Next time....call out Kush's BS when you go to those $1000 a plate Republican events, Pete.
Because I will know I will never go to one, what food is served at a 1000 dollar a plate dinner? I'm guessing maybe mac and cheese and apple pie for dessert. ;) Is it possible it ain't about the meal but just about the $$$$$$$$$$$$? :D FTR, if I ever go to a 1000 dollar a plate dinner i want all you can eat lobster and king crab legs served with with real drawn butter.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:12 am

Because I will know I will never go to one, what food is served at a 1000 dollar a plate dinner? I'm guessing maybe mac and cheese and apple pie for dessert. ;) Is it possible it ain't about the meal but just about the $$$$$$$$$$$$? :D FTR, if I ever go to a 1000 dollar a plate dinner i want all you can eat lobster and king crab legs served with with real drawn butter.
My wife and I get invited to those types of things by both parties in Denver. They’re disgusting, and we’d never go. Want money for Old Salts dog rescue? I’m your man. Want money for a stupid political party? Go F yourself, but thank you for the invite. :lol:

And the Dems in Denver of late, cradle? No leadership, and more corruption, kinda like your team in NY!

Both parties are MUCH better on the State level, and mostly (mostly) actually want to govern.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:26 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:12 am

My wife and I get invited to those types of things by both parties in Denver. They’re disgusting, and we’d never go. Want money for Old Salts dog rescue? I’m your man. Want money for a stupid political party? Go F yourself, but thank you for the invite. :lol:

And the Dems in Denver of late, cradle? No leadership, and more corruption, kinda like your team in NY!

Both parties are MUCH better on the State level, and mostly (mostly) actually want to govern.
You know it.. I have been watching and laughing at all of the candidates running for Kathy Hochuls job. They are all informing us that NYS is broken and it needs to be fixed. :o Who knew??? I have always been under the impression that NYS is suppose to be broken.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Return to “POLITICS”