2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - Enough Divisiveness Already

Post by ggait »

Peter — I just saw a picture of your wife. Wow — she’s quite a Democrat!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… I don't get it. Petey was so concerned about the elk days ago and now he doesn't care. A week ago he was all "Elk lives matter" and now he doesn't even bother to check up on how the poor elk is doing.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:48 am … I don't get it. Petey was so concerned about the elk days ago and now he doesn't care. A week ago he was all "Elk lives matter" and now he doesn't even bother to check up on how the poor elk is doing.
Another motto for the Democrat Party... Some Elks Matter... :P
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:28 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:25 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:18 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 am
CU88 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:32 pm See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

What Meadows is saying is this: "If we, as a campaign, can just convince people between now and November 3 that the virus is not a big deal, we can get reelected. It won't matter how many lives it costs."

Just a national disgrace.
Well if the 130,000 dead Americans had been fetuses...

"Well if the 130,000 dead Americans had been fetuses..."

Certainly then no democrat would be concerned. :roll:

I will forever be amazed at how little the average Democrat cares about the effects of an abortion on the fetus (obviously), the mother, and society. Most are what you would generally call PRO-abortion, not merely pro-choice. The erasure of morality is seen most clearly in the abortion debate.
… how's the elk this morning?
People have the right to choose if they want to wear a mask. The government can’t tell people what to do with their bodies... :lol: :lol: :lol:
This we may disagree on in. Get the joke and hypocrisy of course, think wearing a mask is the right and responsible thing and want people to do it, but I don't really want a national mandate, especially if it came with criminal consequences, convictions, time served or fines. More ok with local governments doing this, but I still don't like national mandates. The fact that it's even suggested or considered speaks poorly of a lot of our fellow Americans though. Folks who truly don't care about anyone but themselves - not exactly exuding American principles.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:34 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:32 pm See this: https://twitter.com/Craig_A_Spencer/sta ... 0950261769

What Meadows is saying is this: "If we, as a campaign, can just convince people between now and November 3 that the virus is not a big deal, we can get reelected. It won't matter how many lives it costs."

I will forever be amazed at how little the average Democrat cares about the effects of an abortion on the fetus (obviously), the mother, and society. Most are what you would generally call PRO-abortion, not merely pro-choice. The erasure of morality is seen most clearly in the abortion debate.
People have the right to choose if they want to wear a mask. The government can’t tell people what to do with their bodies... :lol: :lol: :lol:
This we may disagree on in. Get the joke and hypocrisy of course, think wearing a mask is the right and responsible thing and want people to do it, but I don't really want a national mandate, especially if it came with criminal consequences, convictions, time served or fines. More ok with local governments doing this, but I still don't like national mandates. The fact that it's even suggested or considered speaks poorly of a lot of our fellow Americans though. Folks who truly don't care about anyone but themselves - not exactly exuding American principles.
My experience where I live has the boomers, those selfish ones so often complained about, all donning masks and being careful to social distance. It's the younger people who are cutting corners/cheating. I don't mean kids, I'm talking people in their 30s, 40s, 50s.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… Canada fines those who don't wear masks I believe. Seems reasonable, but at the same time I would prefer the voluntary just wear a mask when it makes sense approach. The morons who want to make a political statement by not wearing a mask, in the end are only hurting their own communities.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

It’s the hypocrisy that I find funny. These folks won’t have to worry about putting a mask on when the economy shuts back down in the fall if not sooner. They will be sitting at home.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:54 am

… Canada fines those who don't wear masks I believe. Seems reasonable, but at the same time I would prefer the voluntary just wear a mask when it makes sense approach. The morons who want to make a political statement by not wearing a mask, in the end are only hurting their own communities.
+1
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

tech37 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:49 am

My experience where I live has the boomers, those selfish ones so often complained about, all donning masks and being careful to social distance. It's the younger people who are cutting corners/cheating. I don't mean kids, I'm talking people in their 30s, 40s, 50s.
Anecodotal. I could as easily use a Jon Oliver joke about old people hitting the early bird dinners at Applebee’s as evidence.

But sure Boomers are the greatest generation ever. Whatever you say.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:31 pm

It’s the hypocrisy that I find funny. These folks won’t have to worry about putting a mask on when the economy shuts back down in the fall if not sooner. They will be sitting at home.
I think they just want to save the babies for their core blood in hopes of life extending discoveries they hope will come.

https://southpark.cc.com/clips/153901/w ... nspiration

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorro ... d_tomorrow
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:37 pm
tech37 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:49 am

Anecodotal. I could as easily use a Jon Oliver joke about old people hitting the early bird dinners at Applebee’s as evidence.

But sure Boomers are the greatest generation ever. Whatever you say.
Who said that genius? Was simply pointing out the irony.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

We’re those people complaining about boomers? Did you hear them say that?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:59 pm We’re those people complaining about boomers? Did you hear them say that?
"We're"... that's an interesting slip ;)
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

ggait wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:43 am Peter — I just saw a picture of your wife. Wow — she’s quite a Democrat!
You did? Does she have a mustache? Which reminds me, you really need to add two more of his brilliant quotes to the three you use post-signature:

Our resident stereotypist says he never trusts a guy with a mustache. (Which is why I wonder if he likes women with mustaches.)

He also claims all overweight people are lazy, excepting of course his hero. (He always denies the Liar-in-Chief is his hero, but never misses an opportunity to come to his defense, or an opportunity to condemn anything the Liar-in-Chief says.)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I’ve made my statements as boomers a cohort. I also type from my phone with fat thumbs combined with spellcheck over optimizing it’s function.

Obviously that doesn’t apply to everyone but as a group we have a lot of evidence of how that group Has behaved while having effectively all the power and dough under their collective control

I guess if you understood conceptually my question and that was the response it’s tantamount to avoidance of the question which signals something to me though..
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:10 pm I’ve made my statements as boomers a cohort. I also type from my phone with fat thumbs combined with spellcheck over optimizing it’s function.

Obviously that doesn’t apply to everyone but as a group we have a lot of evidence of how that group Has behaved while having effectively all the power and dough under their collective control

I guess if you understood conceptually my question and that was the response it’s tantamount to avoidance of the question which signals something to me though..
You've already exhausted any interest I may have had...sorry
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So then why reply?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Who created the Boomer generation? If you feel the Boomers are so bad, you should blame the Greatest Generation. The truth is, this is all horsesh!t. Every succeeding generation is on average better than the last, in my opinion. That is the way it is supposed to be. I know my kids are better human beings than me, and I know I am a better human being than my father. What's the point otherwise?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:08 pm
ggait wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:43 am Peter — I just saw a picture of your wife. Wow — she’s quite a Democrat!
You did? Does she have a mustache? Which reminds me, you really need to add two more of his brilliant quotes to the three you use post-signature:

Our resident stereotypist says he never trusts a guy with a mustache. (Which is why I wonder if he likes women with mustaches.)

He also claims all overweight people are lazy, excepting of course his hero. (He always denies the Liar-in-Chief is his hero, but never misses an opportunity to come to his defense, or an opportunity to condemn anything the Liar-in-Chief says.)

Fanlax Democrats continue to ignore Secoriea Turner.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:20 pm Who created the Boomer generation? If you feel the Boomers are so bad, you should blame the Greatest Generation. The truth is, this is all horsesh!t. Every succeeding generation is on average better than the last, in my opinion. That is the way it is supposed to be. I know my kids are better human beings than me, and I know I am a better human being than my father. What's the point otherwise?
"and I know I am a better human being than my father."

I wish I could say that. I have spent a good portion of my life trying to be like my dad. I miss him horribly every damn day. He gave me my love of gardening and I am still trying to grow better tomatoes than he did.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”