Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:22 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:11 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 am drip drip drip https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunter-bi ... e-e-mails/
No one cares, YA. Do I need to remind you why?
I felt a buzzing in my dental fillings, then this transmission came through, ...for afan's reading pleasure. :mrgreen:
I take it this means you've come to your senses, and actually care about corruption in Government, OS?

All it took was a little D by the politicians name, and suddenly-----like magic------OS finds his morals.

Neat-o. Is this a permanent thing, OS, or are you planning to not care about corruption in governance the next time a R lands in the White House?

Wait...don't tell us.
I haven't been taking this seriously. Whattya know, there might be indictments forthcoming after all.
What have your social media news sources been telling you ?
...oh wait, any mention of Hunter's laptop was deleted & banned as Russian disinformation. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:34 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 am drip drip drip https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunter-bi ... e-e-mails/
I felt a buzzing in my dental fillings, then this transmission came through, ...for afan's reading pleasure. :mrgreen:
I take it this means you've come to your senses, and actually care about corruption in Government, OS?

All it took was a little D by the politicians name, and suddenly-----like magic------OS finds his morals.

Neat-o. Is this a permanent thing, OS, or are you planning to not care about corruption in governance the next time a R lands in the White House?

Wait...don't tell us.
I haven't been taking this seriously. Whattya know, there might be indictments forthcoming after all.
That guys like you have lost their moral compass, and no longer care how corrupt your leaders are, so long as they are from your party.

If you and your pals were in charge in the 70's, Nixon would have finished his term, and landed on your Mr. Rushmore. And you'd be acting like anyone was insane to be upset over Nixon's crimes.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Nothing to see here...much like the "Laptop Story"...

Saudis Give $2 Billion To Jared Kushner's Fund After Cozy Trump Ties: Report

Nothing illegal in EITHER case, right?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:33 am Nothing to see here...much like the "Laptop Story"...

Saudis Give $2 Billion To Jared Kushner's Fund After Cozy Trump Ties: Report

Nothing illegal in EITHER case, right?

This doesn't count because it's just the son "in law".
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:29 pm

Wait...don't tell us.
That guys like you have lost their moral compass, and no longer care how corrupt your leaders are, so long as they are from your party.

If you and your pals were in charge in the 70's, Nixon would have finished his term, and landed on your Mr. Rushmore. And you'd be acting like anyone was insane to be upset over Nixon's crimes.

No one here has ‘lost their moral compass’, a fan. How offensively clichéish.

You need to stop with the monotonous ‘Republican bad’ spin to every post. It’s banal at best.

So OS wasn’t paying attention to Hunter, good. Let the DOJ sort it out. If your boys end up in trouble, tough luck. Same goes for Trump.

Cut out the moral high ground preachy idiocy.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

sorry, Petey, you don't get to pretend that you have dismissed every issue of immorality and corruption from GOP leaders for years, only to turn on Trump so as to favor DeSantis.

We get it.

a fan agrees that Hunter should not have been doing various things. So does most everyone on here...I can't think of anyone who doesn't.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:35 pm sorry, Petey, you don't get to pretend that you have dismissed every issue of immorality and corruption from GOP leaders for years, only to turn on Trump so as to favor DeSantis.

We get it.

a fan agrees that Hunter should not have been doing various things. So does most everyone on here...I can't think of anyone who doesn't.

This would be the billionth post in a row where you don’t grasp the actual core message. I don’t care if Hunter is indicted or not. And I don’t care if Trump is. I think OS feels the same about both.

Whitmer’s supposed attackers just had their charges dismissed because of entrapment. The feds always overreach and overcharge. As social media posters, there’s not a whole lot I can do to prevent it or reform it so I’m not particularly invested in the rotten process. That goes for Hunter as well as Trump.

What I was REALLY replying to is a fan’s boring, constant, predictable‘Republican bad’ reply to everything, then layering on top a moral accusation which he’s in no position to do. No one here is, not because you’re not a decent person, but because everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt here unless proven otherwise. I don’t consider OS to have ‘lost his moral compass’ as it was so feebly put.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:24 pm

Wait...don't tell us.

You need to stop with the monotonous ‘Republican bad’ spin to every post. It’s banal at best.

So OS wasn’t paying attention to Hunter, good. Let the DOJ sort it out. If your boys end up in trouble, tough luck. Same goes for Trump.

Oh pete. Trying to talk with the grown ups again. What you’re missing—- among other things—-is that OS mocked his fellow posters for calling out Trumps various corruptions and conflicts of interest.

Yet he wanted Hunter investigated. Just a dumb low road to take. Same stuff you do, petey. You don’t care if a leader makes Big Government bigger so long as they have a little R by their name.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

nope, we have lots and lots of posts from you to know exactly what your "moral compass" has been. IMO, it's not clear that you had a compass to lose.

and yes, OS' as well. All those posts excusing Trump and kin, and the "Deep State", come back to bite.

a fan has an opinion based on such. It's not simply a comment about Republicans.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:46 pm nope, we have lots and lots of posts from you to know exactly what your "moral compass" has been. IMO, it's not clear that you had a compass to lose.

and yes, OS' as well. All those posts excusing Trump and kin, and the "Deep State", come back to bite.

a fan has an opinion based on such. It's not simply a comment about Republicans.
The morality police take no days off. :lol: :lol: What a joke.

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:44 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:24 pm

Wait...don't tell us.

Oh pete. Trying to talk with the grown ups again. What you’re missing—- among other things—-is that OS mocked his fellow posters for calling out Trumps various corruptions and conflicts of interest.

Yet he wanted Hunter investigated. Just a dumb low road to take. Same stuff you do, petey. You don’t care if a leader makes Big Government bigger so long as they have a little R by their name.
No…Old Seabreeze didn’t want Hunter investigated. He wanted Zelensky to “announce on TV” that the Bidens were being investigated…..whether an actual investigation was launched was irrelevant.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:46 pm nope, we have lots and lots of posts from you to know exactly what your "moral compass" has been. IMO, it's not clear that you had a compass to lose.

Joe
Youre missing the context from conversations that happens long before you arrived, Joe.

Don’t like getting called out? Don’t make silly excuses for your party when it comes to corruption and lying….and then turn around and demand that we hold the opposite party to a higher standard.

Hold both parties to the same standard—-or don’t complain when your hypocrisy is called out. Pick one .
Last edited by a fan on Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:10 pm

Joe
Youre missing the context from conversations that happens long before you arrived, Joe.

Don’t like getting called out? Don’t make silly excuses for your party when it comes to corruption and lying down….and then turn around and demand that we hold thr opposite party to a higher standard.

Hold both parties to the same standard—-or don’t complain when your hypocrisy is called out. Pick one .
Nothing wrong with that, but it still ties into MD's inability to stand by and not try and control and steer the conversation within his control. This is a forum, I'm observing it, so I'm going to call it out. I'm well aware that I'm not immune from criticism myself, but I'm pretty straightforward with my intentions, that's the difference. You make people explain themselves, I have the utmost respect for that.

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Joe
yeah, just a joke.
I thought you liked it when people expressed their opinions?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:14 pm

Joe

Don’t like getting called out? Don’t make silly excuses for your party when it comes to corruption and lying down….and then turn around and demand that we hold thr opposite party to a higher standard.

Nothing wrong with that, but it still ties into MD's inability to stand by and not try and control and steer the conversation within his control. This is a forum, I'm observing it, so I'm going to call it out. I'm well aware that I'm not immune from criticism myself, but I'm pretty straightforward with my intentions, that's the difference. You make people explain themselves, I have the utmost respect for that.

Joe
How in the world can I "control" anything on here, Joe?

If someone has an opinion you don't like, you jump down their throats with a personal attack...I guess that's what you call "pretty straightforward"? But it's not "control"???

a fan is correct...there's a context to the discussion that your fly by misses entirely.
Typical Lax Dad

Joe

Don’t like getting called out? Don’t make silly excuses for your party when it comes to corruption and lying….and then turn around and demand that we hold the opposite party to a higher standard.

Yep. Joe wasn’t here when OS failed to utter anything other than a cursory criticism of Trump and his administration….. I am on record: I don’t care what Joe Biden does. I am not a phony.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Joe

Joe
And for the record again, in case you missed it? Nothing would make me happier than to see Hunters obvious conflicts with his BS no-show job cost his dad the next election. I’m sick of this stuff. Just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s ok with this voter.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm

Joe

Joe
And for the record again, in case you missed it? Nothing would make me happier than to see Hunters obvious conflicts with his BS no-show job cost his dad the next election. I’m sick of this stuff. Just because it’s legal, doesn’t mean it’s ok with this voter.
Remember the days of “it’s not illegal”…..4 years of that.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:22 pm

Joe

Joe
well..."nothing would make (you) happier"? ;)
hmmm, I can think of a few things...but yeah, if this bites the Biden family it would be a good lesson for politicians overall. I'm a bit concerned with the alternatives though. I felt that way about Hillary's issues, especially with the money grab from Wall Street, but ouch, the alternative was actually worse. Far worse.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:21 pm

Joe

Yep. Joe wasn’t here when OS failed to utter anything other than a cursory criticism of Trump and his administration….. I am on record: I don’t care what Joe Biden does. I am not a phony.

You ‘don’t care what Biden does’. What does that even mean?

Return to “POLITICS”