NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
choochooCharlie

Re: NESCAC

Post by choochooCharlie »

SouthieLax wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:25 pm The down year is finally over.
Thank god. Now just to see how Middleburg address’ the coaching issues. Long offseason ahead, lots of reflection for some of these squads.
pcowlax

Post by pcowlax »

It’s been an impressive year Blaine. It’s hard to be as wrong about something as you have been about these times but I’m sure you will give it lots of thought over the offseason.
choochooCharlie

pcowlax wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:40 pm It’s been an impressive year Blaine. It’s hard to be as wrong about something as you have been about these times but I’m sure you will give it lots of thought over the offseason.
Hmmm, you appear to have figured me out. Very impresssive. Almost as impressive as me predicting Middleburg’s poor scheduling before it spiraled into a 2-4 start.
pcowlax

Post by pcowlax »

choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:39 pm
pcowlax wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:40 pm It’s been an impressive year Blaine. It’s hard to be as wrong about something as you have been about these times but I’m sure you will give it lots of thought over the offseason.
Hmmm, you appear to have figured me out. Very impresssive. Almost as impressive as me predicting Middleburg’s poor scheduling before it spiraled into a 2-4 start.
And finished, exactly in line with their pre-season ranking and thanks to their very challenging schedule, in the national quarterfinals. NESCAC teams could all just schedule teams like CNU OOC and enter conference play 4-0 but then they would not be battle tested to be ready for the best D3 conference. Please though, what is you prediction for next year? Which overrated NESCAC team will finish in the top ten? How will Tufts overcome losing 2% of their scoring
choochooCharlie

pcowlax wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:51 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:39 pm
And finished, exactly in line with their pre-season ranking and thanks to their very challenging schedule, in the national quarterfinals. NESCAC teams could all just schedule teams like CNU OOC and enter conference play 4-0 but then they would not be battle tested to be ready for the best D3 conference. Please though, what is you prediction for next year? Which overrated NESCAC team will finish in the top ten? How will Tufts overcome losing 2% of their scoring
The conference overall was down this year relative to previous years. Tufts won the NC. These two things are true.

Why the hang up?
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Was Tufts successful compared to last year because one of the arguments was they were unsuccessful because they lost to Hamilton. Fyi - Hamilton Faithful - impressive that you won - shoukd be proud to because in a year or two yo uwill be elite.
choochooCharlie

The12lov3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:46 pm Was Tufts successful compared to last year because one of the arguments was they were unsuccessful because they lost to Hamilton.
Yes. They turned the season around. They were successful, but they played themselves into a situation where anything short of this was not a great year. It is what it is.
HockeyLaxGolf42

Post by HockeyLaxGolf42 »

Mickey Mouse championship tbh. Tufts had the easiest path to a natty I’ve seen in a while. Bailed out left and right. At least we’ll see a cool video out of it. #soft
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

HockeyLaxGolf42 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:56 pm Mickey Mouse championship tbh. Tufts had the easiest path to a natty I’ve seen in a while. Bailed out left and right. At least we’ll see a cool video out of it. #soft
Not sure what you mean. They won and beat RIT and w&L who beat salisbury. Dont dimish what they accomplished. They won the game bc they are a really good team and beat everyone on their way including RIT who never had the lead fron the opening faceoff. Give credit where it is due because you are implying that SJF and W&l are not that good and they are some of the better teams in d3 that were under-rated all year. Also you are implying that RIT has is crap because they lost to a team that had a gift to the tournmant and got lucky. If that is what you think, you are insulting a lot of people in D3
Last edited by The12lov3 on Sun May 26, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

Just back from the Linc and the post national championship tailgate. So suck it CHoo CHoo, Regulator, lxdad1234 and hockeylaxgolf (love the handle btw).
Last edited by Unknown Participant on Sun May 26, 2024 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The12lov3

Post by The12lov3 »

Unknown Participant wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:24 pm Just back from the Linc and the post national championship tail gate. So suck it CHoo CHoo, Regulator, lxdad1234 and hockeylaxgolf (love the handle btw).
Lets not talk about people who have no lax IQ.
Gqlaxer27

Post by Gqlaxer27 »

Hamilton transitive property national champs I don’t make the rules
choochooCharlie

Unknown Participant wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:24 pm Just back from the Linc and the post national championship tailgate. So suck it CHoo CHoo, Regulator, lxdad1234 and hockeylaxgolf (love the handle btw).
Homophobic and inappropriate. Classic NESCAC. nice.
choochooCharlie

Gqlaxer27 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:47 pm Hamilton transitive property national champs I don’t make the rules
This is correct.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

Uppy mentioned today that Tufts is the only DIII team to win NCs with two different head coaches.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Apparently (aka according to D-III) Hobart and Cortland have also done it. Really impressive achievement regardless, just goes to show how hard it is to sustain success.
choochooCharlie

HockeyLaxGolf42 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:56 pm Mickey Mouse championship tbh. Tufts had the easiest path to a natty I’ve seen in a while. Bailed out left and right. At least we’ll see a cool video out of it. #soft
That is the most accurate description I’ve seen thus far.
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

The12lov3 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:18 pm
Not sure what you mean. They won and beat RIT and w&L who beat salisbury. Dont dimish what they accomplished. They won the game bc they are a really good team and beat everyone on their way including RIT who never had the lead fron the opening faceoff. Give credit where it is due because you are implying that SJF and W&l are not that good and they are some of the better teams in d3 that were under-rated all year. Also you are implying that RIT has is crap because they lost to a team that had a gift to the tournmant and got lucky. If that is what you think, you are insulting a lot of people in D3
i agree that tufts has the easiest route to a final in recent history. but they also beat RIT, the team that was playing as good as anyone all season.
JumboFan4

Post by JumboFan4 »

choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:05 pm
Bahaha. Imagine trolling a D3 lax forum all season only to see the team you hate more than any with the Natty. Keep these pathetically envious posts coming, Charlie! Gonna be a long offseason, buddy! Did you even go to a NESCAC school, lol? #embarassing
I drive a Dodge Stratus.
choochooCharlie

JumboFan4 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:35 pm
choochooCharlie wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:05 pm
Bahaha. Imagine trolling a D3 lax forum all season only to see the team you hate more than any with the Natty. Keep these pathetically envious posts coming, Charlie! Gonna be a long offseason, buddy! Did you even go to a NESCAC school, lol? #embarassing
Bates ’13. You?

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”