January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: January 6, 2021: Insurrection or “normal tourist” visitation?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:55 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:49 pm Not as a politician but as a crotchety old man with ideals I like Bernie (not in office/power) but absolutely believe the DNC machine collapsed him and other competitions intentionally to ease Biden’s path to the Dem nomination in 20.

Would that count as conspiracy regarding a guy I “like” (as a person not as someone with power)
No. Because you like Bernie....and the conspiracy involves something you don't like happening to someone you like.

It's like TrumpFans with their "the election was fixed". EVERYONE knows they wouldn't be making this complaint had Trump won.

So the 2016 election? Oh, that was fine: Trump won. But 2020? OBVIOUSLY that election was fixed. Toddler logic.
Well yeah the DNC f**kee Bernie. I don’t want him to be president but I’d kind of like to see him in an election and see how it goes down. Price discovery. What they did after that Super Tuesday effectively destroys the moral high ground for them for a while IMO.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:54 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:11 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:14 pm Watching right wingers fall all over themselves to tell us Jan 6th was just another day at the office is just painful.
Jan 6th was just another peaceful protest that turned into a riot. No different the numerous more destructive & deadly BLM protests, like the ones in DC at the WH & Laf Pk, which prompted a militaristic response & is still commemorated by BLM Plaza. The difference -- the WH was more competently defended than was the Capitol Building.
“BLM” was working to overturn a Presidential election. You sound stupid.
Or like a disgusting degenerate anti American. There’s other options than stupid.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:59 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:14 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:28 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:23 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:58 am Interesting thread, as you follow along in the video surveillance footage: https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/17 ... 93145?s=20
Sigh. So once again, we're supposed to take the claims made of this footage....that what you are seeing is factual?

So.....zero lessons learned from Covington Catholic? That's what you and these X posters are telling us.

They CLAIM this is what is happening in the videos-----"therefore" these are facts?
We're all DOOMED if we cannot agree what generally occurred on January 6, 2021. :oops:
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck IT IS A DUCK!!!!!!!!

Vivek is just a younger version of lying Orange Fatso spewing the same garbage daily to all the suckers who believe all the sh*t they're shoveling. :oops:
I've said it before.....this is the self-awareness test that lets you know if your conspiracy theories are real or not:

Can you name a conspiracy theory that explains an outcome or person that you actually like?

In other words, if you're a Trump fan, do you believe in a conspiracy theory that involved Trump doing something bad?

Or if you love Obama, do you believe in any conspiracies that involve Obama doing something bad or evil?

Every. Single. One. of these conspiracy theories "coincidentally' align with TeamTinFoil's world views. That you can lack the self-awareness to figure this out is beyond me.

Do anti-vaxxers have ANY conspiracy theories that run counter to their views? So something like "the media is hiding just how effective vaccines are". Or does every single one of their theories align with what they think reality is? NONE of the theories run counter to your views? Gee, what a coincidence.

The parallel is to "if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room"......."if all your conspiracy theories comport with your worldviews, you have the wrong conspiracy theories." Or better yet: don't have any of these stupid conspiracy theories, and act like a grown up and explain world events simply, and rationally.

Watching right wingers fall all over themselves to tell us Jan 6th was just another day at the office is just painful. Doubly so as these same people whine about the recent rash smash-and-grab crimes in cities. When Republicans break laws, it's no big deal, and let me tell you why it's not big deal.....but if anyone else dares break laws and steals a pair of sneakers? Oh, you should lock them up forever, but not before pulling them out to the yard, and shooting them.
Back up the bus there old sod. IMO all Americans of all political persuasions are deeply troubled by the horrific rash of smash and grabs. They are the reason people living in Urban areas are finding "Out of Business " signs were Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS use to be. If you want to buy a pair of socks in many stores they are now behind lock and key. Your trying to make this a political whammy against Republicans. It is a societal problem that effects each and every American in a bad way. It hurts us all as citizens and it is a trend that keeps growing larger everyday. It is a troubling indicator that is telling us what direction our country is heading. Is anybody paying attention? I don't think so.
Nonsense, everything is the republicans fault and every post from social media, even from a presidential candidate indicates belief in a singular point made in that tweet.
Nope. I LITERALLY cited Covington Catholic. So sorry, you don't get to claim "everything is the Republicans fault. I DIRECTLY CITED something that had nothing to with Republicans.....it was CNN et al. who screwed up the Covington Catholic angle.

I call balls and strikes, fellas.

As for the "everyone is troubled by the smash and grabs".

Yep. That's right.

Can you say the same about Jan 6th? Nope. Hence the problem...and THAT is what I'm pointing to here.

I've spent the last week acquiring and installing more security cameras. I'm well aware of the issue with smash and grab.

The difference is: no one is coming on here saying making excuses for Smash and Grab wankers. Yet the excuses flow like a river for Jan 6th.

And if you look, you'll find that I make a MASSIVE distinction between the Jan 6ht protesters who stayed behind the barricade-----they are patriots, doing the MOST AMERICAN THING you can do: protest your government-------and the morons who breached the building.

And if you'll recall, I said the most dangerous thing of all was the use of fire in the BLM riots. NOTHING can excuse that. That said: protesting racism and protesting an election result when Senate is in session and storming the Senate ain't the same thing. Intent matters, and always has in our Judicial system.

To cut the chase: we've got posters here an R's that are falling all over themselves to tell us Jan 6th was no big deal. This American says: F you, go to hell, and get on your knees and pray that doesn't happen again. Ever.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:00 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:58 am Interesting thread, as you follow along in the video surveillance footage: https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/17 ... 93145?s=20
Sigh. So once again, we're supposed to take the claims made of this footage....that what you are seeing is factual?

So.....zero lessons learned from Covington Catholic? That's what you and these X posters are telling us.

They CLAIM this is what is happening in the videos-----"therefore" these are facts?
We're all DOOMED if we cannot agree what generally occurred on January 6, 2021. :oops:

Vivek is just a younger version of lying Orange Fatso spewing the same garbage daily to all the suckers who believe all the sh*t they're shoveling. :oops:
I've said it before.....this is the self-awareness test that lets you know if your conspiracy theories are real or not:

Can you name a conspiracy theory that explains an outcome or person that you actually like?

In other words, if you're a Trump fan, do you believe in a conspiracy theory that involved Trump doing something bad?

Or if you love Obama, do you believe in any conspiracies that involve Obama doing something bad or evil?

Every. Single. One. of these conspiracy theories "coincidentally' align with TeamTinFoil's world views. That you can lack the self-awareness to figure this out is beyond me.

Do anti-vaxxers have ANY conspiracy theories that run counter to their views? So something like "the media is hiding just how effective vaccines are". Or does every single one of their theories align with what they think reality is? NONE of the theories run counter to your views? Gee, what a coincidence.

The parallel is to "if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room"......."if all your conspiracy theories comport with your worldviews, you have the wrong conspiracy theories." Or better yet: don't have any of these stupid conspiracy theories, and act like a grown up and explain world events simply, and rationally.

Watching right wingers fall all over themselves to tell us Jan 6th was just another day at the office is just painful. Doubly so as these same people whine about the recent rash smash-and-grab crimes in cities. When Republicans break laws, it's no big deal, and let me tell you why it's not big deal.....but if anyone else dares break laws and steals a pair of sneakers? Oh, you should lock them up forever, but not before pulling them out to the yard, and shooting them.
Back up the bus there old sod. IMO all Americans of all political persuasions are deeply troubled by the horrific rash of smash and grabs. They are the reason people living in Urban areas are finding "Out of Business " signs were Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS use to be. If you want to buy a pair of socks in many stores they are now behind lock and key. Your trying to make this a political whammy against Republicans. It is a societal problem that effects each and every American in a bad way. It hurts us all as citizens and it is a trend that keeps growing larger everyday. It is a troubling indicator that is telling us what direction our country is heading. Is anybody paying attention? I don't think so.
Nonsense, everything is the republicans fault and every post from social media, even from a presidential candidate indicates belief in a singular point made in that tweet. If you noticed, nothing in those threads implied trump was free and clear, but rest assured that’s how it will be conveyed around here. Ironically, they’ll go 1000 layers deep on something they want others to acknowledge, but rarely give anyone else’s posts a hot minute of consideration, especially if there is a remote chance it cuts the grain of what has been presented to them by those they consider convincingly omniscient in the mainstream media of their liking.

They want to play judge, jury, and executioner, while blindly following the pack.

All you have to do is watch the continual replies of discounting everything, zero acknowledgment of remote possibility in the singular item, slander and judge the person in the media, then make sure to throw shade where possible.

I really like the one that my algorithm presents me with tweets from a presidential candidate that I follow, rather than something more important like….who the fhuk knows. 😂😂 maybe, instead of telling me who I shouldn’t follow, they could recommend who I could follow to be sure my algorithm matches theirs….you know, like a good dictator would want. 😉 😂😂

Carry on ….
In an adult conversation most people accept that remote possibilities occur but they aren’t worth discussing further or even really acknowledging due to the very definition of “remote possibility”. There’s limited value in playing that out unless there’s another goal such as convincing others of another agenda or idea.

Nobody wastes time on remote possibilities in day to day life. You don’t do it in your job. And even mentioning remote possibility without discussing the severity of outcome is irrelevant. So it’s just a fishing expedition that doesn’t move a community discourse forward in any value added way.

That’s for nothing to do with judging, omniscience etc. it’s a stupid waste to go down rabbit holes absent any discussion of cost/consequence/outcome, even attempting to provide one’s own analysis and adjudication of the cause and prescribe your preferred best path to solve the situation. You dont Provide any of that but toss this out there like lobbing bombs and then do the innocent bunny rabbit thing. But it’s obviously tossing bombs while laying claims to innocence. I get it, I like to throw a cocktail into a room and see the dancing but to not admit your doing it is a bit dishonest.
Not true….details matter, immensely. I must consider as many possibilities as I can in my line of work. To think otherwise, proves my point.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:02 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:49 pm Not as a politician but as a crotchety old man with ideals I like Bernie (not in office/power) but absolutely believe the DNC machine collapsed him and other competitions intentionally to ease Biden’s path to the Dem nomination in 20.

Would that count as conspiracy regarding a guy I “like” (as a person not as someone with power)
No. Because you like Bernie....and the conspiracy involves something you don't like happening to someone you like.

It's like TrumpFans with their "the election was fixed". EVERYONE knows they wouldn't be making this complaint had Trump won.

So the 2016 election? Oh, that was fine: Trump won. But 2020? OBVIOUSLY that election was fixed. Toddler logic.
Well yeah the DNC f**kee Bernie. I don’t want him to be president but I’d kind of like to see him in an election and see how it goes down. Price discovery. What they did after that Super Tuesday effectively destroys the moral high ground for them for a while IMO.
Obviously the other thing you can do is: provide evidence that it happened. Then it ain't a conspiracy.

And...and this is important....you have to start with the evidence first, and THEN your theory.

Conspiracy theorist start with a Conclusion...and then spend their lives searching for evidence. And inventing "evidence."
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:00 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:55 pm It's like TrumpFans with their "the election was fixed". EVERYONE knows they wouldn't be making this complaint had Trump won.

Yeah. The election rules in 2020 were the same as in 2016. Nothing was changed because of the pandemic.
:lol: ....right on cue, our card-carrying Deep Stater. How's that Durham doing, OS? Any day now, he'll prove that your boys didn't commit multiple Felonies, and you'll get your wish of having Putin's man inside the White House in Manafort.

Gee, can anyone here figure out why Old Salt thinks that 2020 was "bad"? Boy. This is really hard to figure out.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:05 pm

Nonsense, everything is the republicans fault and every post from social media, even from a presidential candidate indicates belief in a singular point made in that tweet. If you noticed, nothing in those threads implied trump was free and clear, but rest assured that’s how it will be conveyed around here. Ironically, they’ll go 1000 layers deep on something they want others to acknowledge, but rarely give anyone else’s posts a hot minute of consideration, especially if there is a remote chance it cuts the grain of what has been presented to them by those they consider convincingly omniscient in the mainstream media of their liking.

They want to play judge, jury, and executioner, while blindly following the pack.

All you have to do is watch the continual replies of discounting everything, zero acknowledgment of remote possibility in the singular item, slander and judge the person in the media, then make sure to throw shade where possible.

I really like the one that my algorithm presents me with tweets from a presidential candidate that I follow, rather than something more important like….who the fhuk knows. 😂😂 maybe, instead of telling me who I shouldn’t follow, they could recommend who I could follow to be sure my algorithm matches theirs….you know, like a good dictator would want. 😉 😂😂

Carry on ….
In an adult conversation most people accept that remote possibilities occur but they aren’t worth discussing further or even really acknowledging due to the very definition of “remote possibility”. There’s limited value in playing that out unless there’s another goal such as convincing others of another agenda or idea.

Nobody wastes time on remote possibilities in day to day life. You don’t do it in your job. And even mentioning remote possibility without discussing the severity of outcome is irrelevant. So it’s just a fishing expedition that doesn’t move a community discourse forward in any value added way.

That’s for nothing to do with judging, omniscience etc. it’s a stupid waste to go down rabbit holes absent any discussion of cost/consequence/outcome, even attempting to provide one’s own analysis and adjudication of the cause and prescribe your preferred best path to solve the situation. You dont Provide any of that but toss this out there like lobbing bombs and then do the innocent bunny rabbit thing. But it’s obviously tossing bombs while laying claims to innocence. I get it, I like to throw a cocktail into a room and see the dancing but to not admit your doing it is a bit dishonest.
Not true….details matter, immensely. I must consider as many possibilities as I can in my line of work. To think otherwise, proves my point.
It doesn’t prove anything actually. I use highly detailed information every day that can have catastrophic consequences if wrong (bank failures, taxpayer bailouts, etc). Considering a spectrum of outcomes doesn’t mean spending sum time evaluating each one. That’s silly. I simply know better than to be live you equally distribute your time to all potential possibilities. That’s a lot of you’re telling me that and I’ve seen engineering services business quite closely. Was hanging out with the executives of the in laws one two weeks ago.

Your comment about proving my point is bs. Maybe you can run game on others but don’t pull that with me. You didn’t prove anything. If anyone spent equal time more than T=0 on all possibilities they’d be frozen in paralysis and never get anything done. All tossing too many variables into things including deeply improbable is to corrupt the execution of the productive path or process and nothing more. That’s what’s happening with these posts, it’s like corrrupting a LLM.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:57 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:14 pm Watching right wingers fall all over themselves to tell us Jan 6th was just another day at the office is just painful.
Jan 6th was just another peaceful protest that turned into a riot. No different the numerous more destructive & deadly BLM protests, like the ones in DC at the WH & Laf Pk, which prompted a militaristic response & is still commemorated by BLM Plaza. The difference -- the WH was more competently defended than was the Capitol Building.
No, you read stupid. The BLM protesters were trying to break into the WH. The Secret Service had to evac the President. He was mocked for cowering in the WH bunker. Now there's an additional fence around the WH to keep the Hamas supporters off the WH fence.
They were trying to help overthrow a duly elected government and deny a peaceful transfer of power? You sound real stupid.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:06 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:02 pm

Obviously the other thing you can do is: provide evidence that it happened. Then it ain't a conspiracy.

And...and this is important....you have to start with the evidence first, and THEN your theory.

Conspiracy theorist start with a Conclusion...and then spend their lives searching for evidence. And inventing "evidence."
Yeah maybe there’s evidence of discussions but its still a conspiracy I can’t really prove that only Liz Warren stayed in to June of credible opponents and the rest dropped out fast one by one right after that Tues in Feb which was way to early for Pete and Amy to bow out absent some coordination.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:11 pm
No, you read stupid. The BLM protesters were trying to break into the WH. The Secret Service had to evac the President. He was mocked for cowering in the WH bunker. Now there's an additional fence around the WH to keep the Hamas supporters off the WH fence.
They were trying to help overthrow a duly elected government and deny a peaceful transfer of power? You sound real stupid.
What were the BLM protesters trying to do, set the WH on fire like they did the church across the street ?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:03 pm

Nonsense, everything is the republicans fault and every post from social media, even from a presidential candidate indicates belief in a singular point made in that tweet.
Nope. I LITERALLY cited Covington Catholic. So sorry, you don't get to claim "everything is the Republicans fault. I DIRECTLY CITED something that had nothing to with Republicans.....it was CNN et al. who screwed up the Covington Catholic angle.

I call balls and strikes, fellas.

As for the "everyone is troubled by the smash and grabs".

Yep. That's right.

Can you say the same about Jan 6th? Nope. Hence the problem...and THAT is what I'm pointing to here.

I've spent the last week acquiring and installing more security cameras. I'm well aware of the issue with smash and grab.

The difference is: no one is coming on here saying making excuses for Smash and Grab wankers. Yet the excuses flow like a river for Jan 6th.

And if you look, you'll find that I make a MASSIVE distinction between the Jan 6ht protesters who stayed behind the barricade-----they are patriots, doing the MOST AMERICAN THING you can do: protest your government-------and the morons who breached the building.

And if you'll recall, I said the most dangerous thing of all was the use of fire in the BLM riots. NOTHING can excuse that. That said: protesting racism and protesting an election result when Senate is in session and storming the Senate ain't the same thing. Intent matters, and always has in our Judicial system.

To cut the chase: we've got posters here an R's that are falling all over themselves to tell us Jan 6th was no big deal. This American says: F you, go to hell, and get on your knees and pray that doesn't happen again. Ever.
The post I cited by Vivek, was drawing attention to the security cameras and the security team outside the DNC, and the clear availability of the film….and then the question/concern that the FBI did not provide ‘ALL’ the available film on record to the committee. Had nothing to do with r’s and d’s, and more to do with calling in to question shenanigans leading up to the main event.

Sure, you can play it forward, but if you find out shenanigans we’re in play before the main event, the next logical question is why and then by whom we’re these directives provided. And if none…..great, even better!!!
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:10 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:55 pm It's like TrumpFans with their "the election was fixed". EVERYONE knows they wouldn't be making this complaint had Trump won.

Yeah. The election rules in 2020 were the same as in 2016. Nothing was changed because of the pandemic.
:lol: ....right on cue, our card-carrying Deep Stater. How's that Durham doing, OS? Any day now, he'll prove that your boys didn't commit multiple Felonies, and you'll get your wish of having Putin's man inside the White House in Manafort.

Gee, can anyone here figure out why Old Salt thinks that 2020 was "bad"? Boy. This is really hard to figure out.
https://www.inquirer.com/politics/penns ... 11015.html

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loc ... g/3138308/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:11 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:05 pm

Carry on ….

It doesn’t prove anything actually. I use highly detailed information every day that can have catastrophic consequences if wrong (bank failures, taxpayer bailouts, etc). Considering a spectrum of outcomes doesn’t mean spending sum time evaluating each one. That’s silly. I simply know better than to be live you equally distribute your time to all potential possibilities. That’s a lot of you’re telling me that and I’ve seen engineering services business quite closely. Was hanging out with the executives of the in laws one two weeks ago.

Your comment about proving my point is bs. Maybe you can run game on others but don’t pull that with me. You didn’t prove anything. If anyone spent equal time more than T=0 on all possibilities they’d be frozen in paralysis and never get anything done. All tossing too many variables into things including deeply improbable is to corrupt the execution of the productive path or process and nothing more. That’s what’s happening with these posts, it’s like corrrupting a LLM.
It’s okay to not understand how I process and weigh decision making on a daily basis.I would not even consider questioning yours. Just because one entertains a modicum of outcomes, does not mean one is frozen with indecision.

Read my last post to afan….maybe it’ll make more sense. Rather than assuming.
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: But 2016 was flawless. Because of course it was.

Protip: whine when your guy wins. Then people will actually believe you.

How many Republicans won elections all over the nation-----hundred of elections, in every City, County, and State. Did ONE of them refuse to take their seat because of your claim that "the 2020 election was bad".

Nope. Because TrumpFans are too freaking stupid to do that. Because if the ballots are 'wrong" ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG, you morons, not just the "Trumpy lost" part of millions of ballots.

Sell it somewhere else. Republican voters think you're making perfect sense. You deserve each other.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:20 pm The post I cited by Vivek, was drawing attention to the security cameras and the security team outside the DNC, and the clear availability of the film….and then the question/concern that the FBI did not provide ‘ALL’ the available film on record to the committee. Had nothing to do with r’s and d’s, and more to do with calling in to question shenanigans leading up to the main event.

Sure, you can play it forward, but if you find out shenanigans we’re in play before the main event, the next logical question is why and then by whom we’re these directives provided. And if none…..great, even better!!!
If. IF you find.....

So....another conspiracy theory, looking for actual evidence of a problem. And "some guy on the internet" making claims as to what's happening in a video? Or worse, a freaking partisan?

How many of these do you read a week, YA .....Ten? Twenty?

And again: how come you and your crew can't come up with any conspiracies that have outcomes that you like? Where's your "the 2016 election was fixed"? Does it HONESTLY not occur to you that you have a problem when you can't name one and you're over 30? No conspiracies to put Republicans in office? No conspiracies protecting Christians or something?

Come on, man. You're smarter than this.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:11 pm
What were the BLM protesters trying to do, set the WH on fire like they did the church across the street ?
So what. Arson ain’t overthrowing a government Old Fool.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:37 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:20 pm The post I cited by Vivek, was drawing attention to the security cameras and the security team outside the DNC, and the clear availability of the film….and then the question/concern that the FBI did not provide ‘ALL’ the available film on record to the committee. Had nothing to do with r’s and d’s, and more to do with calling in to question shenanigans leading up to the main event.

If. IF you find.....

So....another conspiracy theory, looking for actual evidence of a problem. And "some guy on the internet" making claims as to what's happening in a video? Or worse, a freaking partisan?

How many of these do you read a week, YA .....Ten? Twenty?

And again: how come you and your crew can't come up with any conspiracies that have outcomes that you like? Where's your "the 2016 election was fixed"? Does it HONESTLY not occur to you that you have a problem when you can't name one and you're over 30? No conspiracies to put Republicans in office? No conspiracies protecting Christians or something?

Come on, man. You're smarter than this.
That’s what I was wrong about.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:32 pm

How many Republicans won elections all over the nation-----hundred of elections, in every City, County, and State. Did ONE of them refuse to take their seat because of your claim that "the 2020 election was bad".

Nope. Because TrumpFans are too freaking stupid to do that. Because if the ballots are 'wrong" ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG, you morons, not just the "Trumpy lost" part of millions of ballots.

Sell it somewhere else. Republican voters think you're making perfect sense. You deserve each other.
I talked to John Gomes and Joe Ganim last month….😂😂😂 Old Fool using the Bridgeport election as evidence that the 2020 election was rampant with fraud…. Where was he when those republicans were arrested for Voter fraud in local jurisdictions?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:30 pm

I talked to John Gomes and Joe Ganim last month….😂😂😂 Old Fool using the Bridgeport election as evidence that the 2020 election was rampant with fraud…. Where was he when those republicans were arrested for Voter fraud in local jurisdictions?
They all prove how easy it is to commit voter fraud using unsolicited no excuse mail in ballots, without voter ID, harvested & submitted via drop boxes, just like Jimmy Carter & James Baker warned it would be. The GOP is late to the game.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:30 pm

They all prove how easy it is to commit voter fraud using unsolicited no excuse mail in ballots, without voter ID, harvested & submitted via drop boxes, just like Jimmy Carter & James Baker warned it would be. The GOP is late to the game.
This is good enough for me…..

https://apnews.com/article/f5f6a73b2af5 ... b35e82c18d
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”