Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: The Mueller Report and Impeachment

Post by Trinity »

The Judge has his say despite the wishes of Barr’s prosecutors—Cohen Case materials unsealed tomorrow. A matter of national importance.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

How’s Al Green’s impeachment vote going? It get tabled yet?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:26 pm How’s Al Green’s impeachment vote going? It get tabled yet?
The House voted on Wednesday to table a resolution from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, to impeach President Donald Trump over racist comments he made about four Democratic congresswomen of color, effectively killing the measure.

The vote — 332 to 95, with one lawmaker voting "present"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... p-n1030791
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:12 am
Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:25 amSo Trump wasn’t secretly collaborating with the Kremlin on his Moscow Tower during the campaign?
Sure he was. He didn't expect to win. He would cash in after the election. All legal.
Right, "all legal".
But compromised?

What else was "all legal"?
But lied about, covered up?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:33 am
Trinity wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:25 amSo Trump wasn’t secretly collaborating with the Kremlin on his Moscow Tower during the campaign?
Sure he was. He didn't expect to win. He would cash in after the election. All legal.
Right, "all legal".
But compromised?

But once again, Mueller, even with all the time and resources, found no indictable offences.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:33 am
Right, "all legal".
But compromised?

But once again, Mueller, even with all the time and resources, found no indictable offences.
Except for the obstruction (which is quite indictable once he leaves office), you're correct.
Lots of "collusion", but not "indictable".

But that's what "all legal" apparently means...but just fine?
Or is lying and covering up create compromise, the ability of those who know the truth to potentially blackmail a President?

This really isn't rocket science.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Nothing Trump does is Federally indictable because it's the Trump DOJ's policy not to indict him.
a fan

Post by a fan »

There are many around here who simply refuse to admit that conflict of interest, Holmes435.

Of course, they'd "magically" have NO TROUBLE seeing this if Trump was a D.

It's all so stupid. Sick of the phony baloney act.

How boring would the Water Cooler have been during the 8 years of the Obama administration have been if the answer to any criticism of the Obama Administration been met with the retort, "so what, they weren't indicted?"

"Obama lied about keeping your doctor".......reply: "so what? That's not illegal. Quit your whining and work on the next election".

It's remarkable to watch Trump lower everything about our great nation. Everything is lower.....expectations. Behavior with our fellow citizens. Discourse. Debate. All of it dragged down. I have no Earthly idea how Americans can miss this......
CU88

Post by CU88 »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:14 pm There are many around here who simply refuse to admit that conflict of interest, Holmes435.

How boring would the Water Cooler have been during the 8 years of the Obama administration have been if the answer to any criticism of the Obama Administration been met with the retort, "so what, they weren't indicted?"

"Obama lied about keeping your doctor".......reply: "so what? That's not illegal. Quit your whining and work on the next election".

It's remarkable to watch Trump lower everything about our great nation. Everything is lower.....expectations. Behavior with our fellow citizens. Discourse. Debate. All of it dragged down. I have no Earthly idea how Americans can miss this......
Sad, but true...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:14 pm There are many around here who simply refuse to admit that conflict of interest, Holmes435.

.:lol:. ...unlike Obama, Trump doesn't even make a pretense that he's telling the truth.
He's yet to try a whopper like telling telling grieving family members they lost a loved one because of a hateful video.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Looks like potential VP candidate for Trump 2020 Hicks has some explaining to do:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... mp-1422149
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:37 pm .:lol:. ...unlike Obama, Trump doesn't even make a pretense that he's telling the truth.
He's yet to try a whopper like telling telling grieving family members they lost a loved one because of a hateful video.
So what? That's not illegal. ;)
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:37 pm .:lol:. ...unlike Obama, Trump doesn't even make a pretense that he's telling the truth.
Who cares if the President lies. He’s not under Oath.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 pm
Agree. Obama got a pass.
HRC was held accountable by the voters in 2016.
Trump probably will be in 2020.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:25 pm Agree. Obama got a pass.
By his supporters? You bet.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:26 pm How’s Al Green’s impeachment vote going? It get tabled yet?
The House voted on Wednesday to table a resolution from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, to impeach President Donald Trump over racist comments he made about four Democratic congresswomen of color, effectively killing the measure.

The vote — 332 to 95, with one lawmaker voting "present"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... p-n1030791
He’s probably disappointed they didn’t vote to “get it on.”

:lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Openly admit that it took me over a minute to get that.

"What is wrong this Kramerica guy? What does "get it on" have to wi--....ooohhhh. I get it."

Dad humor; got it.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Afan,
Been doing the eh’s last two days. Who would have thought a beer, shot, glass of wine and 12 wings plus tip would be 72 Canadian. Three bars and I been hearing the same story from the locals - they hate Trudeau, his father, the taxes, and the healthcare. These are hard working people. I am staying in a Provincial park and the bars are local not upscale. Most are fisherman on Vancouver Island.

My neighbors in Canandaigua we get together yearly as their family stuffs 30 people from the U.K. and Germany in their house. The Brits were not happy with May and Brexit and the Germans are not happy with Merkel. Spain and a few others are a mess. So I laugh when people say we are a mess. Seems like no one is happy.

Cannot wait to hear what he does not say and read and hear the vitriol from both sides.
a fan

Post by a fan »

LandM wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:16 am My neighbors in Canandaigua we get together yearly as their family stuffs 30 people from the U.K. and Germany in their house. The Brits were not happy with May and Brexit and the Germans are not happy with Merkel. Spain and a few others are a mess. So I laugh when people say we are a mess. Seems like no one is happy.
:lol: It would seem so. Nations all around the world loves their free stuff-----but no one wants to pay for it. What do you do if you're leading these nations? The leaders are doing what they are told to do by their supporters, if you ask me.

Sigh. Glad you're having some booze up there, though! That helps, right? :lol:

Got the same read on Trudeau while I was in Winnipeg this year for a week to study malt. The energy boom changes your views toward government.....you have to ask what they think when the crash comes. And it always does...
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

STORMY, PEE TAPES, AND jerk-GRABBING: THE THREE EXPLANATIONS FOR THE COHEN-HICKS-TRUMP CALL ON OCTOBER 8, 2016

Dumpster Fire desperate to stay in office so that the litigation won't REALLY ramp up...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “POLITICS”