2022 Midterms

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2022 Midterms

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:53 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:44 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:43 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:02 am Beautiful

74A20318-768A-474E-A9B0-FB3BC7A69E8A.jpeg
:lol: Andrew Yang is a Democrat. What did HE do to help? (nothing)
Not such great news for your squad today, a fan.

“A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.
:lol: Oh no! Not MORE tax breaks for me and my family, Pete!

Pete, let me help you yet again. I have to forecast for my business in 10 and 20 year increments. So I have to pay attention to the American Marketplace in a way that others don't. Most CEOs, sadly, think quarterly. But I digress.

Do you know what Baby Boomers are, Pete? There's oh, about 70 million of them.

And these boomers are holding all the money. And naturally, these boomers are passing away. And in the next 20 or so years, they're gonna transfer about 2 Trillion dollars to their kids. Got it?

So what do these young voters do when they inherit all this money that they didn't earn? That's right: move to protect it, and vote for the party that favors the 1%ers over the working class.

So to cut to the chase: you're making my points for me again, and again, and again.

The rich will get richer, and the poor will get poorer. And your 11 point plan? Will make that gap permanent, Pete. Pledging allegiance in 1st grade doesn't put food on the table, Pete.
Sounds like you got it all figured out. No need to keep posting here.
Nope. That's on you. YOU are the one who keeps telling us to vote Republican.

And when I ask you what they will do to help working class Americans, you can't answer the question...outside of cut and paste platitudes.

And the reason you can't tell us how R's will help every day Americans economically, is that it never occurred to you to care abou them.... you have enough wealth, and don't give a fig about your fellow Americans.

And that's fine, obviously..that's your path. Let them eat cake, I guess.
Tremendous amount of assumptions going on here.
Tremendous amount of evasion. You can't answer the question. It's spectacular. You don't care, and everyone here knows it.

Enjoy your company's "life coach" Petey.

And please, by all means...send me some stupid, pointless link that doesn't answer the question.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:59 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:53 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:44 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:43 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:06 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:02 am Beautiful

74A20318-768A-474E-A9B0-FB3BC7A69E8A.jpeg
:lol: Andrew Yang is a Democrat. What did HE do to help? (nothing)
Not such great news for your squad today, a fan.

“A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.
:lol: Oh no! Not MORE tax breaks for me and my family, Pete!

Pete, let me help you yet again. I have to forecast for my business in 10 and 20 year increments. So I have to pay attention to the American Marketplace in a way that others don't. Most CEOs, sadly, think quarterly. But I digress.

Do you know what Baby Boomers are, Pete? There's oh, about 70 million of them.

And these boomers are holding all the money. And naturally, these boomers are passing away. And in the next 20 or so years, they're gonna transfer about 2 Trillion dollars to their kids. Got it?

So what do these young voters do when they inherit all this money that they didn't earn? That's right: move to protect it, and vote for the party that favors the 1%ers over the working class.

So to cut to the chase: you're making my points for me again, and again, and again.

The rich will get richer, and the poor will get poorer. And your 11 point plan? Will make that gap permanent, Pete. Pledging allegiance in 1st grade doesn't put food on the table, Pete.
Sounds like you got it all figured out. No need to keep posting here.
Nope. That's on you. YOU are the one who keeps telling us to vote Republican.

And when I ask you what they will do to help working class Americans, you can't answer the question...outside of cut and paste platitudes.

And the reason you can't tell us how R's will help every day Americans economically, is that it never occurred to you to care abou them.... you have enough wealth, and don't give a fig about your fellow Americans.

And that's fine, obviously..that's your path. Let them eat cake, I guess.
Tremendous amount of assumptions going on here.
Tremendous amount of evasion. You can't answer the question. It's spectacular. You don't care, and everyone here knows it.

Enjoy your company's "life coach" Petey.

And please, by all means...send me some stupid, pointless link that doesn't answer the question.

Invest in your people, a fan. Stop taking all the cash.

(this is where I’m more like Bernie than you would ever imagine)
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:13 pm Invest in your people, a fan. Stop taking all the cash.
:lol: My brother and I were the lowest paid employees for more than a decade, my man.

And now? Every full time employee that's been with us for over 5 years is making six figures. Matching 401K. Very nice health care plan...working on making it better. Free education if it pertains to the job.....every employee is in school in one way or another, we pay every cent.

How about you? Can YOU say that?

You still didn't answer the question. It's getting more hilarious with each post.

You don't have an answer as to what the Republicans will do for the average worker. Because for you, voting Republican is all about you.

You literally don't care. Well, at least your cards are on the table, Pete. Nicely done.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:29 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:13 pm Invest in your people, a fan. Stop taking all the cash.
:lol: My brother and I were the lowest paid employees for more than a decade, my man.

And now? Every full time employee that's been with us for over 5 years is making six figures. Matching 401K. Very nice health care plan...working on making it better. Free education if it pertains to the job.....every employee is in school in one way or another, we pay every cent.

How about you? Can YOU say that?

You still didn't answer the question. It's getting more hilarious with each post.

You don't have an answer as to what the Republicans will do for the average worker. Because for you, voting Republican is all about you.

You literally don't care. Well, at least your cards are on the table, Pete. Nicely done.

Do you think hourly and blue collar workers preferred $2/gas, low inflation, and take home income that far outpaced expenses, such as under a Republican administration (‘Trump’), or is it your contention that they prefer todays Democratic misery?

It sounds like you’re on one of your binary choice kicks so let’s lay out the choices! Trump/success, or Biden/recession.

Which begs the question: who then *really* cares about those folks under those conditions? I mean, I know Democrats such as yourself can tweet a good game, but my bet is hourly blue collar folks far preferred the Trump years when they and their families were doing great.
a fan

Post by a fan »

You STILL can't answer a simple, simple question.

It's because you don't care. It's awesome you're FINALLY cooked down to your essence: you don't care about others. You care about Pete. And Republicans will line your pockets. :lol: Neat.
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:37 pm Do you think hourly and blue collar workers preferred $2/gas, low inflation, and take home income that far outpaced expenses, such as under a Republican administration (‘Trump’), or is it your contention that they prefer todays Democratic misery?
:lol: You're asking me? I think that the working class prefers Big Government spending and borrowing so that they don't have to deal with the vicissitudes of the free market.

So when Trump borrowed trillions, and handed it out to everyone? Oh, you and your Republican voters LOVED that. They want MORE of that, naturally. But when the bill comes due? Oh, you and your team will whine and complain, and pretend like "someone else" spent that money. Nope.

So your answer here is: Biden should borrow trillions like Trump did, and hand it out...."Fixing" the economic problems.

:lol: THAT is what you want Biden to do, Pete? Really?
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:37 pm Which begs the question who then *really* cares about those folks under those conditions?
:lol: Look who finally arrived!!!! NEITHER PARTY cares about working class Americans, Pete. They serve the 1%ers. Clear enough for you?

FFS, you can really, really pretend your an idiot when you throw your shoulder into it.

I'm not a Democrat. And hilariously, since you don't bother reading anything anyone writes.....I've NEVER said the Dems give two sh*ts about the working class. In fact, I've said the opposite many, many, many times.

I despise Biden, and have said as much. I despise Hillary, and have said as much. But you pay zero attention, Pete.

I'm addressing YOU, Pete. You keep telling us to vote Republican, and everything will be awesome. And when I ask you: how are they going to make everything awesome for the middle class? You can't give me one single answer as to how.

And it's because just like Pelosi, Biden, McConnell and Trump? The reason you can't give me an answer is: it never crossed your mind to help the middle class out of this unfair mess we've given them for the last 40 or so years.

It's sad, Pete.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:08 pm You STILL can't answer a simple, simple question.

It's because you don't care. It's awesome you're FINALLY cooked down to your essence: you don't care about others. You care about Pete. And Republicans will line your pockets. :lol: Neat.
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:37 pm Do you think hourly and blue collar workers preferred $2/gas, low inflation, and take home income that far outpaced expenses, such as under a Republican administration (‘Trump’), or is it your contention that they prefer todays Democratic misery?
:lol: You're asking me? I think that the working class prefers Big Government spending and borrowing so that they don't have to deal with the vicissitudes of the free market.

So when Trump borrowed trillions, and handed it out to everyone? Oh, you and your Republican voters LOVED that. They want MORE of that, naturally. But when the bill comes due? Oh, you and your team will whine and complain, and pretend like "someone else" spent that money. Nope.

So your answer here is: Biden should borrow trillions like Trump did, and hand it out...."Fixing" the economic problems.

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:37 pm Which begs the question who then *really* cares about those folks under those conditions?
:lol: Look who finally arrived!!!! NEITHER PARTY cares about working class Americans, Pete. They serve the 1%ers. Clear enough for you?

FFS, you can really, really pretend your an idiot when you throw your shoulder into it.

I'm not a Democrat. And hilariously, since you don't bother reading anything anyone writes.....I've NEVER said the Dems give two sh*ts about the working class. In fact, I've said the opposite many, many, many times.

I despise Biden, and have said as much. I despise Hillary, and have said as much. But you pay zero attention, Pete.

I'm addressing YOU, Pete. You keep telling us to vote Republican, and everything will be awesome. And when I ask you: how are they going to make everything awesome for the middle class? You can't give me one single answer as to how.

And it's because just like Pelosi, Biden, McConnell and Trump? The reason you can't give me an answer is: it never crossed your mind to help the middle class out of this unfair mess we've given them for the last 40 or so years.

It's sad, Pete.

0D996274-2910-4A7B-A762-4C71CD029EB8.png
0D996274-2910-4A7B-A762-4C71CD029EB8.png (45.57 KiB) Viewed 586 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:55 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:08 pm You STILL can't answer a simple, simple question.

It's sad, Pete.
:lol: Spectacular. You're the WORST troll ever. You can't answer a basic question about the party you love.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:08 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:55 pm

It's sad, Pete.
:lol: Spectacular. You're the WORST troll ever. You can't answer a basic question about the party you love.

63D5A971-F202-49BA-83F2-25924061827E.jpeg
63D5A971-F202-49BA-83F2-25924061827E.jpeg (241.51 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Attachments
91B71A17-CD57-469D-8BCF-D5DD08087473.jpeg
91B71A17-CD57-469D-8BCF-D5DD08087473.jpeg (46.01 KiB) Viewed 569 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:10 pm ] :lol: Spectacular. You're the WORST troll ever. You can't answer a basic question about the party you love.
You have nowhere to run or hide, Pete. You're full of sh(t. And so is your party. You and your commie UFlorida degree is as worthless as the paper its printed on. Assuming, of course, you actually graduate.

I'll keep you posted on where my family goes after November and gets the fat tax break you're promising us....
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:16 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:10 pm ] :lol: Spectacular. You're the WORST troll ever. You can't answer a basic question about the party you love.
You have nowhere to run or hide, Pete. You're full of sh(t. And so is your party. You and your commie UFlorida degree is as worthless as the paper its printed on. Assuming, of course, you actually graduate.

I'll keep you posted on where my family goes after November and gets the fat tax break you're promising us....

Well folks, the next Governor of New York, Lee Zeldin, won his primary last night by close to 20%.

Lee is a good man. I was here on Fanlax a few months ago telling you he’d win. And he will. His opponent, Kathy Hochul, has demonstrated incredible ineptitude and outright criminality when she took over from Cuomo. She has zero common sense, and is out of touch with the average New Yorker.

Lee on the other hand is a breath of fresh air. His running mate, Allison Esposito, even more so. The three giants of Republican Governors, Youngkin, Desantis, and now Zeldin, all have accomplished and effective female Lieutenant Governors.

And mind you, New York is a very blue state.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 am

Well folks, the next Governor of New York, Lee Zeldin, won his primary last night by close to 20%.

Lee is a good man. I was here on Fanlax a few months ago telling you he’d win. And he will. His opponent, Kathy Hochul, has demonstrated incredible ineptitude and outright criminality when she took over from Cuomo. She has zero common sense, and is out of touch with the average New Yorker.

Lee on the other hand is a breath of fresh air. His running mate, Allison Esposito, even more so. The three giants of Republican Governors, Youngkin, Desantis, and now Zeldin, all have accomplished and effective female Lieutenant Governors.

... and with 25% of the votes of the democratic winning candidate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is a shoe in! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 am Lee is a good man. I was here on Fanlax a few months ago telling you he’d win. And he will. His opponent, Kathy Hochul, has demonstrated incredible ineptitude and outright criminality when she took over from Cuomo. She has zero common sense, and is out of touch with the average New Yorker.

Lee on the other hand is a breath of fresh air.
What's he gonna do, Pete?

Wait, wait....let me guess.

-He's going to make government bigger by increasing spending

-And he's going to find ways to cut taxes to favored corporations and the rich....all while sticking the tab on the working class and small business owners. Because they don't deserve sweetheart tax deals, naturally.

Wow. Visionary stuff, Pete. Call us when a REAL conservative gets in power, and gets the Republican party back on track.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Zeldin's only shot is for Former King Andy to parachute into the race as an Indy. Highly unlikely.

Kathy Hochul is from BUFFALO which when I last checked is UPSTATE. She is also a very effective retail politician with a BOATLOAD of money.

Zeldin never got more than 56% of the vote in extremely Republican Suffolk County in ANY house election. and a few times barley made 50%. Suffolk is a lousy bellweather for New York State.

Like everything else Petey touches often turns to GARBAGE pretty quickly. :oops:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 am

... and with 25% of the votes of the democratic winning candidate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

he is a shoe in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’ll wipe the floor with her.

Democrats won’t win, even in the bluest state, on increasing crime, high inflation, woke indoctrination, and suspect ethics. Kathy will be knitting sweaters in Buffalo this time next year.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 pm Zeldin's only shot is for Former King Andy to parachute into the race as an Indy. Highly unlikely.

Kathy Hochul is from BUFFALO which when I last checked is UPSTATE. She is also a very effective retail politician with a BOATLOAD of money.

Zeldin never got more than 56% of the vote in extremely Republican Suffolk County in ANY house election. and a few times barley made 50%. Suffolk is a lousy bellweather for New York State.

Like everything else Petey touches often turns to GARBAGE pretty quickly. :oops:

Anyone pulling for Hochul (an ethically-challenged birdbrain) over Zeldin (an actual veteran and accomplished guy) needs to have their heads examined.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:58 pm
Democrats won’t win, even in the bluest state, on increasing crime, high inflation, woke indoctrination, and suspect ethics. Kathy will be knitting sweaters in Buffalo this time next year.
Pete thinks the new Governor will make Drag Queens illegal. Good for you, Pete.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:59 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 pm Zeldin's only shot is for Former King Andy to parachute into the race as an Indy. Highly unlikely.

Anyone pulling for Hochul (an ethically-challenged birdbrain) over Zeldin (an actual veteran and accomplished guy) needs to have their heads examined.
so sez the nutcase looking to run the asylum. Chalk this one up again to your prediction about Gilead stock.
BOOM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker, Quinnipiac University Georgia Poll Finds; Kemp And Abrams Locked In Dead Heat In Governor's Race
https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3851

In the race for the U.S. Senate in Georgia, Democratic incumbent Raphael Warnock leads 54 - 44 percent over Republican challenger Herschel Walker, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University poll of Georgia registered voters released today.

In Quinnipiac's January 2022 poll, the race was very tight with 49 percent of voters supporting Walker and 48 percent supporting Warnock.

In today's poll, Democrats (97 - 2 percent) and independents (62 - 33 percent) back Warnock, while Republicans (93 - 7 percent) back Walker.

There are big differences by gender, race, and age.

Warnock wins the support of women 61 - 37 percent, while Walker wins the support of men 52 - 45 percent.

Warnock wins the backing of Black voters 88 - 10 percent, while Walker wins the backing of white voters 62 - 35 percent.

Warnock leads among voters 18 - 34 years old (66 - 32 percent) and voters 35 - 49 years old (59 - 39 percent). Voters 50 - 64 years old are split with 49 percent supporting Warnock and 48 percent supporting Walker. Walker leads among voters 65 years of age and over (52 - 45 percent).
SENATE RACE: FAVORABILITY & PERSONAL TRAITS

Forty-nine percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Raphael Warnock, while 37 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him.

Thirty-seven percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Herschel Walker, while 42 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him.

When it comes to Warnock's personal traits, voters say:

54 - 33 percent that he is honest;
56 - 34 percent that he has good leadership skills;
59 - 33 percent that he cares about average Georgians.

When it comes to Walker's personal traits, voters say:

43 - 39 percent that he is not honest;
43 - 37 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
44 - 42 percent that he cares about average Georgians.

"Herschel Walker fumbles on honesty and tumbles on favorability as Raphael Warnock surges ahead in the race for senator,"
said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

GOVERNOR'S RACE

The race for Georgia governor is a tie with 48 percent of voters supporting Republican incumbent Brian Kemp and 48 percent supporting Democratic challenger Stacey Abrams.

This is essentially unchanged from Quinnipiac's January 2022 poll when 49 percent supported Kemp and 47 percent supported Abrams.

In today's poll, Republicans (96 - 2 percent) support Kemp, while Democrats (95 - 4 percent) and independents (52 - 42 percent) support Abrams.

Abrams wins the support of women 55 - 42 percent, while Kemp wins the support of men 56 - 39 percent.

Abrams wins the backing of Black voters 83 - 13 percent, while Kemp wins the backing of white voters 68 - 29 percent.

Abrams leads among voters 18 - 34 years old (61 - 36 percent). Among voters 35 - 49 years old, Abrams receives 49 percent, while Kemp receives 44 percent. Kemp leads among voters 50 - 64 years old (52 - 45 percent) and voters 65 years of age and over (59 - 39 percent).
GOV. RACE: FAVORABILITY & PERSONAL TRAITS

Forty-three percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Brian Kemp, while 42 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him.

Forty-six percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Stacey Abrams, while 42 percent have an unfavorable opinion of her.

When it comes to Kemp's personal traits, voters say:

47 - 41 percent that he is honest;
56 - 35 percent that he has good leadership skills;
51 - 42 percent that he cares about average Georgians.

When it comes to Abrams' personal traits, voters say:

49 - 39 percent that she is honest;
52 - 38 percent that she has good leadership skills;
54 - 38 percent that she cares about average Georgians.

"With both candidates getting positive numbers on honesty, empathy and leadership, Kemp and Abrams are in a Governor's race too close to call,"
added Malloy.

MOST URGENT ISSUE

Asked to choose the most urgent issue facing Georgia today, inflation (41 percent) ranks first followed by gun violence (15 percent), abortion (10 percent), and election laws (10 percent).

Among Republicans, 67 percent say inflation with no other issue reaching double digits.

Among Democrats, 26 percent say gun violence followed by racial inequality (18 percent), abortion (14 percent), inflation (14 percent), and election laws (13 percent).

Among independents, 42 percent say inflation followed by gun violence (12 percent), abortion (11 percent), and election laws (10 percent).

"Despite the public's sorrow and outrage over guns and abortion, inflation, a phenomenon that can affect virtually every Georgian, is most concerning,"
added Malloy.

JOB APPROVALS

Voters give President Joe Biden a negative 33 - 60 percent job approval rating.

Voters give Governor Brian Kemp a 48 - 43 percent job approval rating, up from Quinnipiac's January 2022 poll when he received a negative 42 - 49 percent job approval rating.

Job approval ratings for Georgia elected officials...

Senator Raphael Warnock: 49 percent approve, while 39 percent disapprove;
Senator Jon Ossoff: 42 percent approve, while 39 percent disapprove;
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger: 45 percent approve, while 30 percent disapprove.

VOTING IN GEORGIA

For the 2022 general elections, 49 percent of voters plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 34 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 12 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

Among Republicans, 50 percent plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 41 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 5 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

Among Democrats, 58 percent plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 23 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 17 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

Among independents, 45 percent plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 38 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 11 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

1,497 Georgia registered voters were surveyed from June 23rd - 27th with a margin of error of +/- 2.5 percentage points.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Doug Schwartz, Ph.D. since 1994, conducts independent, non-partisan national and state polls on politics and issues. Surveys adhere to industry best practices and are based on random samples of adults using random digit dialing with live interviewers calling landlines and cell phones.

Visit poll.qu.edu or www.facebook.com/quinnipiacpoll

Email [email protected], or follow us on Twitter @QuinnipiacPoll.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:15 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:59 pm

so sez the nutcase looking to run the asylum. Chalk this one up again to your prediction about Gilead stock.
BOOM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think we misunderstood his recommendation. He was really advocating for the Republic of Gilead. Now it makes a sort of sense…
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:25 pm
GA Senate Race: Warnock Opens Up 10 Point Lead Over Walker, Quinnipiac University Georgia Poll Finds; Kemp And Abrams Locked In Dead Heat In Governor's Race
https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3851

In the race for the U.S. Senate in Georgia, Democratic incumbent Raphael Warnock leads 54 - 44 percent over Republican challenger Herschel Walker, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University poll of Georgia registered voters released today.

In Quinnipiac's January 2022 poll, the race was very tight with 49 percent of voters supporting Walker and 48 percent supporting Warnock.

In today's poll, Democrats (97 - 2 percent) and independents (62 - 33 percent) back Warnock, while Republicans (93 - 7 percent) back Walker.

Warnock wins the support of women 61 - 37 percent, while Walker wins the support of men 52 - 45 percent.

Warnock wins the backing of Black voters 88 - 10 percent, while Walker wins the backing of white voters 62 - 35 percent.

Warnock leads among voters 18 - 34 years old (66 - 32 percent) and voters 35 - 49 years old (59 - 39 percent). Voters 50 - 64 years old are split with 49 percent supporting Warnock and 48 percent supporting Walker. Walker leads among voters 65 years of age and over (52 - 45 percent).
SENATE RACE: FAVORABILITY & PERSONAL TRAITS

Forty-nine percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Raphael Warnock, while 37 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him.

Thirty-seven percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Herschel Walker, while 42 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him.

When it comes to Warnock's personal traits, voters say:

54 - 33 percent that he is honest;
56 - 34 percent that he has good leadership skills;
59 - 33 percent that he cares about average Georgians.

When it comes to Walker's personal traits, voters say:

43 - 39 percent that he is not honest;
43 - 37 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
44 - 42 percent that he cares about average Georgians.

"Herschel Walker fumbles on honesty and tumbles on favorability as Raphael Warnock surges ahead in the race for senator,"
said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.

GOVERNOR'S RACE

The race for Georgia governor is a tie with 48 percent of voters supporting Republican incumbent Brian Kemp and 48 percent supporting Democratic challenger Stacey Abrams.

This is essentially unchanged from Quinnipiac's January 2022 poll when 49 percent supported Kemp and 47 percent supported Abrams.

In today's poll, Republicans (96 - 2 percent) support Kemp, while Democrats (95 - 4 percent) and independents (52 - 42 percent) support Abrams.

Abrams wins the support of women 55 - 42 percent, while Kemp wins the support of men 56 - 39 percent.

Abrams wins the backing of Black voters 83 - 13 percent, while Kemp wins the backing of white voters 68 - 29 percent.

Abrams leads among voters 18 - 34 years old (61 - 36 percent). Among voters 35 - 49 years old, Abrams receives 49 percent, while Kemp receives 44 percent. Kemp leads among voters 50 - 64 years old (52 - 45 percent) and voters 65 years of age and over (59 - 39 percent).
GOV. RACE: FAVORABILITY & PERSONAL TRAITS

Forty-three percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Brian Kemp, while 42 percent have an unfavorable opinion of him.

Forty-six percent of voters have a favorable opinion of Stacey Abrams, while 42 percent have an unfavorable opinion of her.

When it comes to Kemp's personal traits, voters say:

47 - 41 percent that he is honest;
56 - 35 percent that he has good leadership skills;
51 - 42 percent that he cares about average Georgians.

When it comes to Abrams' personal traits, voters say:

49 - 39 percent that she is honest;
52 - 38 percent that she has good leadership skills;
54 - 38 percent that she cares about average Georgians.

"With both candidates getting positive numbers on honesty, empathy and leadership, Kemp and Abrams are in a Governor's race too close to call,"
added Malloy.

MOST URGENT ISSUE

Asked to choose the most urgent issue facing Georgia today, inflation (41 percent) ranks first followed by gun violence (15 percent), abortion (10 percent), and election laws (10 percent).

Among Republicans, 67 percent say inflation with no other issue reaching double digits.

Among Democrats, 26 percent say gun violence followed by racial inequality (18 percent), abortion (14 percent), inflation (14 percent), and election laws (13 percent).

Among independents, 42 percent say inflation followed by gun violence (12 percent), abortion (11 percent), and election laws (10 percent).

"Despite the public's sorrow and outrage over guns and abortion, inflation, a phenomenon that can affect virtually every Georgian, is most concerning,"
added Malloy.

JOB APPROVALS

Voters give President Joe Biden a negative 33 - 60 percent job approval rating.

Voters give Governor Brian Kemp a 48 - 43 percent job approval rating, up from Quinnipiac's January 2022 poll when he received a negative 42 - 49 percent job approval rating.

Job approval ratings for Georgia elected officials...

Senator Raphael Warnock: 49 percent approve, while 39 percent disapprove;
Senator Jon Ossoff: 42 percent approve, while 39 percent disapprove;
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger: 45 percent approve, while 30 percent disapprove.

VOTING IN GEORGIA

For the 2022 general elections, 49 percent of voters plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 34 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 12 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

Among Republicans, 50 percent plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 41 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 5 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

Among Democrats, 58 percent plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 23 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 17 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

Among independents, 45 percent plan to vote in person at an early voting location, 38 percent plan to vote in person on Election Day, and 11 percent plan to vote early by mail or absentee ballot.

1,497 Georgia registered voters were surveyed from June 23rd - 27th with a margin of error of +/- 2.5 percentage points.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Doug Schwartz, Ph.D. since 1994, conducts independent, non-partisan national and state polls on politics and issues. Surveys adhere to industry best practices and are based on random samples of adults using random digit dialing with live interviewers calling landlines and cell phones.

Visit poll.qu.edu or www.facebook.com/quinnipiacpoll

Email [email protected], or follow us on Twitter @QuinnipiacPoll.

I feel like part of my job here is to keep Denocrats from jumping off ledges in November. This stuff is poison to your brain.

It’s a bad poll, the poll has 31R 29D and 30ind. Reality is 41-41 R/D with only 18Ind.

Even Democrats don’t think these results accurately reflect what’s happening on the ground there, where Republicans are in much better shape. One D strategist said the poll is at least 5 points off.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “POLITICS”