Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DocBarrister

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by DocBarrister »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:02 pm Correction, this is what causes a stroke. (And the joint is like 4-5 blocks from my crib)

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a23031 ... ss-burger/
Tru dat.

DocBarrister :)
@DocBarrister
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:52 am
Cooter wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:23 am
DocBarrister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:39 am Joe Biden will be the President-Elect within several hours.

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

Of course then Americans will have to deal with having a president of rather moderate intellect, who appears to be going senile, and at 78 doesn't look to have the physical vitality needed for the job.

Further, it is apparent that a lot of Biden's votes came from voters who hated Trump, who did not particularly support Biden.
And you think Biden will be worse than Trump?

Trump, the guy who speaks at a 5th grade level, spells like a 4th grader, and has the temperament of a toddler? Plus, physically, Trump is a walking stroke.

Anyway, Kamala Harris would make a fine president if something happened to Biden (heaven forbid).

DocBarrister 8-)
So there it is, you just basically admitted that you voted for Kamala and not Joe. Unbelievable. I will remember this post. Shaking my damn head!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JoeMauer89!
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:09 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:39 am Joe Biden will be the President-Elect within several hours.

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

Of course then Americans will have to deal with having a president of rather moderate intellect, who appears to be going senile, and at 78 doesn't look to have the physical vitality needed for the job.

Further, it is apparent that a lot of Biden's votes came from voters who hated Trump, who did not particularly support Biden.

Trump, the guy who speaks at a 5th grade level, spells like a 4th grader, and has the temperament of a toddler? Plus, physically, Trump is a walking stroke.

Anyway, Kamala Harris would make a fine president if something happened to Biden (heaven forbid).

DocBarrister 8-)
So there it is, you just basically admitted that you voted for Kamala and not Joe. Unbelievable. I will remember this post. Shaking my damn head!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

JoeMauer89!
I voted for Biden and Harris.

@DocBarrister
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:48 amNothing like someone who really has the disorder would behave, like OD. You just don't see the kinds of behavior that goes along with the disorder from Joe.
People see the behaviors from Trump and think, It's a strategy! It's just an exaggeration! It's shtick! and it is not. it's him. when he says, I am the least racist person in this room, he truly believes this. When he says... there are too many. When he says what he says. and, though some may disagree, i feel strongly that the POTUS should not have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It's toxic behavior and will, not might, cause very real damage.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:09 pm So there it is, you just basically admitted that you voted for Kamala and not Joe. Unbelievable. I will remember this post. Shaking my damn head!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Really?
Caddy Day
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

DocBarrister 8-)

JoeMauer89!
silly. :roll:

Package deal better than alternative package deal. That's all.
yes, "a fine President" is better than the a-hole there now.
Pretty easy for non Trump cult folks to say.

No one's hoping that Harris is the POTUS until she wins an election for such. 4 years from now? 8 years?
Someone else?

But "fine president" if it has to be sooner.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

This tweeter is close

sweetie pilled@InternetHippo
5 mins ago
this guy has been rich his whole life, ran for president as a joke and accidentally won, and thinks he’s a loser bc he narrowly lost reelection. what a completely broken psyche
Caddy Day
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Some interesting facts:

1) Biden up by about 1500 votes in Georgia currently. There are still votes being counted. Given what is left, Biden is likely to go up by about 2500 votes total. About 3000 votes coming out of Gwinnet county which goes for Biden by 2-1 or better. There then remain a small number of hundreds in a handful of other counties in Georgia. My take, the recount is very very unlikely to move even 1000 votes. More likely 200-300. All jokes aside, it really looks like Biden will win Georgia.
2) Bad news for Orange Duce in Arizona. The vote results that came in this morning, were only weakly in favor of Trump. They were 6% points lower then he needed. It is expected that future vote results will look more like this than earlier releases of results showing Trump catching Biden. There is likely a reason why Fox News has stood so firm. They likely have more information than other organizations. Trump campaign has likely shared their internal data with Fox. Their decision desk can do arithmetic based on better information as to the actual source of votes to be counted. Information the other organizations can only guess at, but have been guessing right, but weren't willing to go out on a limb with "intelligent estimates". Fox has been claiming all along, since making the original call there were not enough Trump votes in what was outstanding, to catch Biden.
3) Nevada, is slowly moving to increase Biden lead. Why they are so slow is beyond everyone. There is no reason to not believe all of the analysts, Biden has this sown up.
4) Biden has won Pennsylvania. The only question is final margin of victory. I calculate ~70,000 votes. Biden folks keep insisting when all is done, it will be ~100,000. They obviously know something I don't.
5) I have not been paying attention to North Carolina, just conceding it to Orange Duce. No new information will be available until mid next week.

Senate Races - there remain 3 left.

People are ignoring the Alaska race. This is doable for the democrats. According to NPR in Alaska, there are more than 100,000 mail in ballots. These will favor the democrats. The dems will win the majority of them, the question is will they win enough. They only need to win 79% to catch and pass the republican if there are only 100,000. There is also a third party independent who has stolen 5.5% from the republican so far. Have no idea how the independent will do in the mail in ballots. In short this is far from over.

In Georgia there will be two run offs. Republican - Trumpnista turnout will be lower most likely. Trump the candidate always overperforms those on his ticket. The democratic party in Georgia will not let up, having just won in Georgia. I like Ossoff's chances. I like Warnock as a candidate, the best of the bunch in my opinion.. I do not understand why he did not get closer to 50% of the votes in the current election. Not clear why. I can't believe democrats didn't support him better. In any case, these will be highly competitive races in which turnout will matter.

PS - I have now figured out why Biden folks think it is closer to 100,000 at the finish. I made a mistake in subtracting out 30,000 as if Biden were still trying to catch Trump. Once he passes him, that 30,000 didn't have to be subtracted out for going to catch up, it is all "profit". My bad.

He will finish about 100,000 ahead of Trump. He will have returned the "blue wall" to its rightful place in a much bigger win than Trump stole it.
Last edited by jhu72 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:24 pm Some interesting facts:

1) Biden up by about 1500 votes in Georgia currently. There are still votes being counted. Given what is left, Biden is likely to go up by about 2500 votes total. About 3000 votes coming out of Gwinnet county which goes for Biden by 2-1 or better. There then remain a small number of hundreds in a handful of other counties in Georgia. My take, the recount is very very unlikely to move even 1000 votes. More likely 200-300. All jokes aside, it really looks like Biden will win Georgia.
2) Bad news for Orange Duce in Arizona. The vote results that came in this morning, were only weakly in favor of Trump. They were 6% points lower then he needed. It is expected that future vote results will look more like this than earlier releases of results showing Trump catching Biden. There is likely a reason why Fox News has stood so firm. They likely have more information than other organizations. Trump campaign has likely shared their internal data with Fox. Their decision desk can do arithmetic based on better information as to the actual source of votes to be counted. Information the other organizations can only guess at, but have been guessing right, but weren't willing to go out on a limb with "intelligent estimates". Fox has been claiming all along, since making the original call there were not enough Trump votes in what was outstanding, to catch Biden.
3) Nevada, is slowly moving to increase Bidden lead. Why they are so slow is beyond everyone. There is no reason to not believe all of the analysts, Biden has this sown up.
4) Biden has won Pennsylvania. The only question is final margin of victory. I calculate ~70,000 votes. Biden folks keep insisting when all is done, it will be ~100,000. They obviously know something I don't.
5) I have not been paying attention to North Carolina, just conceding it to Orange Duce. No new information will be available until mid next week.

Senate Races - there remain 3 left.

People are ignoring the Alaska race. This is very doable for the democrats. According to NPR in Alaska, there are slightly more than 100,000 mail in ballots. These will favor the democrats. The dems will win the majority of them, the question is will they win enough. They only need to win 58% to catch and pass the republican. There is also a third party independent who has stolen 5.5% from the republican so far. Have no idea how the independent will do in the mail in ballots. In short this is far from over.

In Georgia there will be two run offs. Republican - Trumpnista turnout will be lower most likely. Trump the candidate always overperforms those on his ticket. The democratic party in Georgia will not let up, having just won in Georgia. I like Ossoff's chances. I like Warnock as a candidate, the best of the bunch in my opinion.. I do not understand why he did not get closer to 50% of the votes in the current election. Not clear why. I can't believe democrats didn't support him better. In any case, these will be highly competitive races in which turnout will matter.
I have a fine new Al Gross for Senate polo shirt. Hope he can pull the upset.

@DocBarrister
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:15 pm

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

DocBarrister 8-)

JoeMauer89!

No one's hoping that Harris is the POTUS until she wins an election for such. 4 years from now? 8 years?
Someone else?

MD,

"Package deal better than alternative package deal. That's all." You put it in much better wording. I reserve the right to give Doc a hard time at a moments notice. If it means less vitriolic diatribe posts from him, I AM ALL FOR IT!! :lol: :lol:

But no more speculation on how long Joe is going to last, for god's sake he hasn't even BEGUN his term yet...

JoeMauer89!
Last edited by JoeMauer89 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:10 pm

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

DocBarrister 8-)

JoeMauer89!
I voted for Biden and Harris.

And you are hoping like hell Joe becomes incapacitated ASAP. Then Kammie the Kommie becomes POTUS.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:29 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:55 am
RedFromMI wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:22 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:07 am

DocBarrister 8-)
Too bad he won't have the senate. This is the best outcome the republicans could have ever asked for. This is the best outcome America could ever have asked for. What is Joes plan now that he has been punched in the face? The democrats are losing the one thing they had to have... 100% control of the government. :D
Still a chance in the Senate with both GA senate races going to runoffs, and the current occupants not exactly the best people. Quite the longshot, but there is going to be a lot of attention on these races in a state that is going to be a squeaker for Biden. And a sh!tload of money.

All about the participation in a runoff...
Perdue is really weak, but so is Ossof and the nature of the three way on the other seat just leaves me struggling to believe they take both. Put odds it's equally likely both stay Rep though a split seems most likely to me from boots on the ground here. Live in a "hippy" neighborhood but expensive so not really hippies (which to their credit they'd acknowledge when buy in on a 1,400sq. ft. A Frame is north of $500k and they send their kids to a nearby private school called Padaiea) but surrounded even in the city by plenty of strident Reps, even ones who would tell you they aren't proud of their leadership but arent yet ready to break ranks out of fear of a Warren Sec of Treasury or Sanders running the Dept of Labor.
far, I'm not up to speed on Ossoff, have only caught him on friendly media and various clips of his debate with Perdue.

What makes Ossoff really weak? serious question, no issue.

I'm wondering what a Stacy Abrams registration and turnout machine does over next 2 months versus a no-Trump turnout machine. What will be the impact of Trump's whining and flailing as he contests the results of the election? What will be the impact of Biden announcing a moderate set of cabinet picks? And what impact will Covid's continued spread be on perceptions of Perdue and Loeffler?
He's a decent local mouthpiece to discuss the symptoms, but not that skilled or articulate and breaking down the true causes and a plan to fix those structurally. Already lost when he had national dough and backing which is pretty damning. Not a comprehensive candidate and plays more to the extreme generally, was happy to get down in the mud and the ads were nearly as repulsive and trashy as Perdues. It would be a mistake to think this election means a run of blue in Ga, once again look at Marjorie Greene. Anecdotal, but there's a lot of native and transplant center right and independents who turned out against Trump that probably won't bother whereas the (overrated but laudable) efforts of Abrams pulls in more further left voters but does nothing for that middle. Perdue is really weak as well so maybe Ossof pulls it off but he's pretty underwhelming if you put him up against a platonic ideal type of candidate. I voted for my dog and daughter in the two senate races and I suspect a lot of center right folks that are responsible for swinging the presidential may go red just because but we will see. Just think you need a more positive, forward looking candidate who won't offend that Georgia centrist type which is different than a massachussets centrist as you might imagine.

Loeffler was swinging from Trumps nuts the last six mo, but that really had more to do with the opposition from Doug Collins than who she is. A buckhead, Maga poseur who married the CEO of ICE/now NYSE (she was a marketing person there, no one ever questions that even though ICE was public when he was dropping it like its hot on her) and threw his money around for years in the local republican scene (helped Kemp tremendously over the years). She was trying to outflank Collins as we knew that would be a runoff and it was a matter of who'd go against Warnock in the runoff - Loeffler or Collins, the former having the support of the Governor. I suspect you'll see her pivot center and even though Warnock is a tougher out, IMO, than Ossof, between the two it's hard to see both going blue. You never saw her in a flannel shirt until the second half of 2020 I assure you, certainly not sitting courtside as an owner of the WNBA team (who's personnel/players want her gone so badly they can taste it), it was business suits and shiek skinny tall chick stuff from Phipps Plaza.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

DocBarrister 8-)

JoeMauer89!
Really? You are familiar with the purpose of a Vice President, correct?

Something here is unbelievable alright...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:59 pm

DocBarrister 8-)
Too bad he won't have the senate. This is the best outcome the republicans could have ever asked for. This is the best outcome America could ever have asked for. What is Joes plan now that he has been punched in the face? The democrats are losing the one thing they had to have... 100% control of the government. :D
Still a chance in the Senate with both GA senate races going to runoffs, and the current occupants not exactly the best people. Quite the longshot, but there is going to be a lot of attention on these races in a state that is going to be a squeaker for Biden. And a sh!tload of money.

Perdue is really weak, but so is Ossof and the nature of the three way on the other seat just leaves me struggling to believe they take both. Put odds it's equally likely both stay Rep though a split seems most likely to me from boots on the ground here. Live in a "hippy" neighborhood but expensive so not really hippies (which to their credit they'd acknowledge when buy in on a 1,400sq. ft. A Frame is north of $500k and they send their kids to a nearby private school called Padaiea) but surrounded even in the city by plenty of strident Reps, even ones who would tell you they aren't proud of their leadership but arent yet ready to break ranks out of fear of a Warren Sec of Treasury or Sanders running the Dept of Labor.
far, I'm not up to speed on Ossoff, have only caught him on friendly media and various clips of his debate with Perdue.

I'm wondering what a Stacy Abrams registration and turnout machine does over next 2 months versus a no-Trump turnout machine. What will be the impact of Trump's whining and flailing as he contests the results of the election? What will be the impact of Biden announcing a moderate set of cabinet picks? And what impact will Covid's continued spread be on perceptions of Perdue and Loeffler?
He's a decent local mouthpiece to discuss the symptoms, but not that skilled or articulate and breaking down the true causes and a plan to fix those structurally. Already lost when he had national dough and backing which is pretty damning. Not a comprehensive candidate and plays more to the extreme generally, was happy to get down in the mud and the ads were nearly as repulsive and trashy as Perdues. It would be a mistake to think this election means a run of blue in Ga, once again look at Marjorie Greene. Anecdotal, but there's a lot of native and transplant center right and independents who turned out against Trump that probably won't bother whereas the (overrated but laudable) efforts of Abrams pulls in more further left voters but does nothing for that middle. Perdue is really weak as well so maybe Ossof pulls it off but he's pretty underwhelming if you put him up against a platonic ideal type of candidate. I voted for my dog and daughter in the two senate races and I suspect a lot of center right folks that are responsible for swinging the presidential may go red just because but we will see. Just think you need a more positive, forward looking candidate who won't offend that Georgia centrist type which is different than a massachussets centrist as you might imagine.

Loeffler was swinging from Trumps nuts the last six mo, but that really had more to do with the opposition from Doug Collins than who she is. A buckhead, Maga poseur who married the CEO of ICE/now NYSE (she was a marketing person there, no one ever questions that even though ICE was public when he was dropping it like its hot on her) and threw his money around for years in the local republican scene (helped Kemp tremendously over the years). She was trying to outflank Collins as we knew that would be a runoff and it was a matter of who'd go against Warnock in the runoff - Loeffler or Collins, the former having the support of the Governor. I suspect you'll see her pivot center and even though Warnock is a tougher out, IMO, than Ossof, between the two it's hard to see both going blue. You never saw her in a flannel shirt until the second half of 2020 I assure you, certainly not sitting courtside as an owner of the WNBA team (who's personnel/players want her gone so badly they can taste it), it was business suits and shiek skinny tall chick stuff from Phipps Plaza.
“He's a decent local mouthpiece to discuss the symptoms, but not that skilled or articulate and breaking down the true causes and a plan to fix those structurally.”

And the others have demonstrated greater ability and aptitude?

“Just what you see, pal.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I'm just telling you what it's like being around this locally. Let's settle down here skippy, I'm giving a perspective that's intended to be as agnostic as I can be. Warnock is the only person I'd want as a rep, even if I don't agree philosophically with him on a number of topics, of any of these cats. There's far more non-local support for Ossof than local is my point. His loss in his prior attempt at elected position demonstrates this because he had a lot of national support then. He's the interloper and Perdue, who's lame and weak himself, is the incumbent and that means a lot.

And, I'm responding to a direct question with an answer if you had read the entire thread you chose to quote. The question was "what makes Ossof weak" not what makes him less likely to win or a relative analysis. You do understand the difference in how I chose to respond don't you?

I can also tell you I learned first hand during a recent business outing that the gov is member of something called the Silver Club at a local establishment known at Tattletales. From what I understand, mgt at said club has instructed the entertainers to do wahtever is necessary to "take care of" members of this club no matter how those members behave up to straight out snuff filming.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:43 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:15 pm

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

DocBarrister 8-)

JoeMauer89!

Someone else?

MD,

"Package deal better than alternative package deal. That's all." You put it in much better wording. I reserve the right to give Doc a hard time at a moments notice. If it means less vitriolic diatribe posts from him, I AM ALL FOR IT!! :lol: :lol:

But no more speculation on how long Joe is going to last, for god's sake he hasn't even BEGUN his term yet...

JoeMauer89!
+1 on giving Joe a chance to do the job come February. The rest is just ugly.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Additional Secret Service agents have been added to Biden’s security detail.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... 3e0433035a

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:59 pm

DocBarrister 8-)

Ok, so not a proven strong candidate, went negative in his ads. No big disqualifying negative though...feels like Perdue has some such to me. And he's going to need to do a debate or two and the last was a disaster fro him...a lot of attention will be on that. and if he wimps out again, how will that actually play?

Seems to me that this is all a turnout question...most voters won't normally bother to vote, more will vote than usual, but you're right, some won't bother. The question is who will bother. That's where the Abrams machine on the ground might well have an unusual impact. Of course, that's purely speculative.

Local TV is licking their chops...imagine being a sales guy, you're making your year all at once!
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:01 pm

DocBarrister 8-)
It appears so.

DocBarrister 8-)

JoeMauer89!
Really? You are familiar with the purpose of a Vice President, correct?

Something here is unbelievable alright...
Pizza,

I'm giving him a hard time, because most of his posts are divisive and full of hatred, even if there is truth/basis to it. I'm well aware how a ticket works. Nobody should be wishing for ANYTHING to happen to Joe. Not good for anyone. That is all.

JoeMauer89!

Return to “POLITICS”