2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: 2020 Elections - A Coming Reckoning?

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:38 pm So why does Trump feel he needs to campaign in Oklahoma, a state he won by 36% in 2016?

Oklahoma is right next to Arkansas, a state Trump only has a 2% lead in.

I guess that’s your answer.

I don't know, but three reasons might be Oklahoma is friendly territory, there is a lower likelihood of Democrats appearing and causing a commotion, and the Governor won't stop the rally.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Iowa in play?? Washington Examiner seems to think so.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:57 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:17 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am We should start where 2016 left off. Trump's path begins with a 36-electoral vote cushion to start with, after winning 306 electoral votes four years ago, giving him flexibility in a few states. He could lose Wisconsin and Michigan, for example, and still win. He could lose Pennsylvania and Michigan and still win. He could lose Florida and still win as long as he holds everything else.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/17/87795158 ... nths-to-go
Or, he could lose Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia, and Texas. And get crushed. :lol:

I think Pennsylvania and Michigan will go for Joe. Wisconsin seems to be trending towards Biden. Plus, Joe could win one or more of the other states. He’s leading in some and close in others.

Trump is even worried about Oklahoma. That should tell you something.
Yeh geez only a million people wanted tickets to the rallye.

remember Hillary was a head in the polls till 5 o'clock election day.

And she never said Defund the Police

Better buy lotsa duct tape to hold your head together.
… to assure those million attend, maybe he should sweeten the pot. Give each attendee 6 doses of HCQ for free. I am sure they would appreciate it and it will solve the emergency stockpile shelf space problem. He can hold back a few million doses, 3 - 6 for the lupus sufferers who aren't likely to vote for him.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:28 am The latest from the Lincoln Project entitled #Trump is not well

and this on his spreading hate and division as well as a virus

and this about his cowardly pals in the Senate from Meidas Touch

and then there's this from RVAT - Republican Voters Against Trump - especially listen to Tommy (from TX) and Justin (vet from Washington State)

https://rvat.org/#homePageStories

Appears that all of the Best former GOP operatives in election advertising have lined up against DOPUS which is likely going to be very significant as the usual Dems who do this stuff are not even remotely in their class.

Saw this bumper sticker the other day -

"Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get his photo op at the church"

"This country is being run like one of Donald Trump’s businesses." - Comedian John Fugelsang

Facebook says starting tomorrow, they'll give users the option to turn 'off' political ads on Facebook and Instagram.. will be available to everyone in the US in a few weeks. Hallelujah!!!!! :D :D
… lets hope there are millions more republicans like those on the RVAT site. Some powerful (and totally believable) testimonials.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am We should start where 2016 left off. Trump's path begins with a 36-electoral vote cushion to start with, after winning 306 electoral votes four years ago, giving him flexibility in a few states. He could lose Wisconsin and Michigan, for example, and still win. He could lose Pennsylvania and Michigan and still win. He could lose Florida and still win as long as he holds everything else.

Or, he could lose Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia, and Texas. And get crushed. :lol:

I think Pennsylvania and Michigan will go for Joe. Wisconsin seems to be trending towards Biden. Plus, Joe could win one or more of the other states. He’s leading in some and close in others.

November 3rd will be one of the funnier nights of all time. Will easily top 2016's election night.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88

Post by CU88 »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:41 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:38 pm So why does Trump feel he needs to campaign in Oklahoma, a state he won by 36% in 2016?

Oklahoma is right next to Arkansas, a state Trump only has a 2% lead in.

I guess that’s your answer.

I don't know, but three reasons might be Oklahoma is friendly territory, there is a lower likelihood of Democrats appearing and causing a commotion, and the Governor won't stop the rally.
The problem o d has is that people with tix's might not show up!

TikTok users are trying to troll Trump's campaign by reserving tickets for Tulsa rally they'll never use

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/politics ... index.html
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:22 pm

… to assure those million attend, maybe he should sweeten the pot. Give each attendee 6 doses of HCQ for free. I am sure they would appreciate it and it will solve the emergency stockpile shelf space problem. He can hold back a few million doses, 3 - 6 for the lupus sufferers who aren't likely to vote for him.

Funny, Tulsa is so safe that the BOK Center has cancelled all other scheduled events there in June and into July...

http://www.bokcenter.com/events/
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

The million thing happened because instead of granting a ticket and stopping when the arena limit is reached - they just let the requests keep coming in... It is only for data collection so Parscale (who seems to be getting some of the wrong kind of attention from Trump given how high he is now living on all those fees) can justify his continued existence.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

CU88 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:57 pm TikTok users are trying to troll Trump's campaign by reserving tickets for Tulsa rally they'll never use

Brilliant!

You can sign up here:

https://events.donaldjtrump.com/events/ ... ly-june-20
By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Since Covid hit the fan in mid-March, has there been any event held where 15-20k people all gathered in one spot indoors?

Anything like this in the USA? Anywhere else?

I'm guessing Trump's Tulsa rally is the first/only gathering of its kind in the entire world since March.

And will Trump's later scheduled rallies be the only such gatherings to be held worldwide in the coming months?

So literally the only people in the entire world doing this are Trump and his MAGAs? That just shows how exceptional the MAGAs are. An extra special kind of stupid.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
njbill

Post by njbill »

I certainly hope that at least some of the Dem governors will have the balls to stand up to Trump and prohibit any mass rallies like the one scheduled for Tulsa.

Of course he will claim the Democrats are trying to fix the election, file suit, issue tweets, etc., but as long as Biden isn’t allowed to have rallies, I suspect Trump won’t prevail.
DocBarrister

What do Trump Supporters Like Most About Trump?

Post by DocBarrister »

—His support for executing journalists?

—His support for having the leader of the Communist Party of China interfere in an American presidential election?

—His support for Communist concentration camps for ethnic minorities?

Or the old standbys?

—Trump’s racism against Latinx?

—Trump’s bigotry against Muslims?

—Trump’s racism against African Americans?

Or is it the secret prize behind the curtain?

—Trump’s alleged sexual assault and sexual harassment of multiple women (and one 13 year old girl)?

I know it’s a tough choice, so take your time.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This is from John Kucko, CNY guy who did Sports on Rochesters WROC 8. Now does CNY history via digital art. Worth a follow on Twitter if you want to see shots of CNY and get tidbits of CNY history to boot.

https://twitter.com/john_kucko?lang=en

This Day In History: Beginning the day at the Ontario County Courthouse in Canandaigua, NY. It was on this date in 1873 here that Justice Ward Hunt sentenced Susan B. Anthony to pay a fine of $100 for illegally voting in the 1872 presidential election, ending a two day trial. Anthony responded by insisting “I shall never pay a dollar of your unjust penalty” and she never did. A month later a deputy federal marshal was sent to try and collect Anthony’s money—he reported back that he couldn’t find any property that could be seized to pay the fine. The trial here made women’s suffrage a national issue. 47years later (1920), the 19th Amendment was ratified—allowing women the right to vote.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Now Montana r Senate seat in play for d's.

Montana Senate Moves to Toss Up
https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/sena ... moves-toss
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:41 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:57 pm TikTok users are trying to troll Trump's campaign by reserving tickets for Tulsa rally they'll never use

Brilliant!

You can sign up here:

https://events.donaldjtrump.com/events/ ... ly-june-20
By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
The event is still first-Come, first-serve basis. Even with tickets. This is why many Trump supporters show up even without tickets. No-show seats are given to walk-ups. The rest is a major data-grab. All those people registering are only helping Trump in the long run- You think Trump’s campaign isn’t selling all those names and phone number data to marketing companies for more cash?!!

In other news, polls showing Biden in a landslide:

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/ ... olls-again
CU77

Post by CU77 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:07 pm You think Trump’s campaign isn’t selling all those names and phone number data to marketing companies for more cash?!!
Maybe. But back in 2000, I registered as a Republican so I could vote for John McCain in the primary over GWB. The mail I got was so much fun! All those surveys! Are Democrats Satan's minions on Earth, or merely deluded fools? Send money now!!! I would often send back the donation form (with the $500 box checked) in the postage-paid envelope. Somehow I always forgot to enclose the check though. Silly me!
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:07 pm In other news, polls showing Biden in a landslide:

Unskewed polls!!! That worked out so well in 2012 ...
ggait

Post by ggait »

538 published their initial poll averages beginning this morning.

FWIW, 538 includes all the polls. But they do weight them according to the historical track record/bias of the pollster. Seems reasonable to me, although the MAGAs can claim (like always) that that is just a MSM libturd TDS commie pinko conspiracy to make the Chosen One look bad. Whatev.

As of 6/18/20, here's what the averages say on where Sleepy/Creepy stands:

National +9.2%
FL +6.9
WI +6.6
PA +5.3
AZ +4.0
NC +3.0
OH +2.7
GA +1.0
IA -0.6
TX -0.7

That would be 368-170 in the EC. That's a snapshot, not a forecast. But it is nice to dream.

And if TX goes blue, Katy bar the Electoral College door!! That would be 400+ EC votes.

Let's go Joe! Let's go Joe!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU77 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:28 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:07 pm You think Trump’s campaign isn’t selling all those names and phone number data to marketing companies for more cash?!!
Maybe. But back in 2000, I registered as a Republican so I could vote for John McCain in the primary over GWB. The mail I got was so much fun! All those surveys! Are Democrats Satan's minions on Earth, or merely deluded fools? Send money now!!! I would often send back the donation form (with the $500 box checked) in the postage-paid envelope. Somehow I always forgot to enclose the check though. Silly me!
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:07 pm In other news, polls showing Biden in a landslide:

Unskewed polls!!! That worked out so well in 2012 ...
No maybe. It’s a definite yes!

Having worked in marketing, Data lists are a goldmine. If you have them tied to a Phone number they are even more valuable.

Anyone that signs up for that list will have their number be politically “qualified” for years.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Biden to win in a landslide?

I wouldn't bet my life on that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XZa3I ... =emb_title

As I have mentioned before, polls only show the potential amount of votes to be made, not votes that are counted. We will never know how many Dems votes will be suppressed. Because of this another Republican "win" may well be possible in November.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”