JUST the Stolen Documents/Mar-A-Lago/"Judge" Cannon Trial

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: The Politics of National Security

Post by 6ftstick »

diane-feinstein-spy-e1580227472394.png
diane-feinstein-spy-e1580227472394.png (180.98 KiB) Viewed 451 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 pm diane-feinstein-spy-e1580227472394.png
Congratulations: that's the greatest whataboutism of all time!!!

Take a bow! ;)
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:13 pm
6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:09 pm diane-feinstein-spy-e1580227472394.png
Congratulations: that's the greatest whataboutism of all time!!!

Take a bow! ;)
20- years she had a foreign agent on her staff.

She was chairman of the Intelligence committee.

No big deal

The fact there was NO Mueller like investigation of her speaks volumes about the DOJ and the FBI.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:11 pm The fact there was NO Mueller like investigation of her speaks volumes about the DOJ and the FBI.
Who says there wasn't an investigation into her?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:13 pm
6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:11 pm The fact there was NO Mueller like investigation of her speaks volumes about the DOJ and the FBI.
Prove it

Trump was supposedly a Russian Agent and we had investigations and daily accusations for 4 years.

Brennan Clapper Comey Mueller Schiff Nadler.

Feinstein—not so much
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 pm
Prove it

Trump was supposedly a Russian Agent and we had investigations and daily accusations for 4 years.

Feinstein—not so much
:lol: :lol: Guess who is in charge of the Executive Branch, and of investigations into Feinstein, 6ft?

Do you remember? Uh oh, does this mean Trump did something wrong in your view?

We can't have that, can we?! My suggestion? Blame Hillary for not investigating Feinstein for spying! ;)
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:25 pm
6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:16 pm
Prove it

Feinstein—not so much
:lol: :lol: Guess who is in charge of the Executive Branch, and of investigations into Feinstein, 6ft?

Do you remember? Uh oh, does this mean Trump did something wrong in your view?

We can't have that, can we?! My suggestion? Blame Hillary for not investigating Feinstein for spying! ;)
Read this again

The fact there was NO Mueller like investigation of her speaks volumes about the DOJ and the FBI. The impenetrable Swamp
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:51 pm The fact there was NO Mueller like investigation of her speaks volumes about the DOJ and the FBI. The impenetrable Swamp

Do you even remember why Mueller was appointed?

What do you think would have happened in Diane Feinstein was being investigated for being a spy-----and she could magically fire the person investigating her?

Why do you always go full tinfoil, when reasonable explanations suffice? Barr can investigate Feinstein any time he chooses.

Or is Barr "in on it", too?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

classic, the US is spied on and 6ft wants to accuse the person who was spied on of the spying???

Now, if you think Feinstein knew her driver was on China's payroll, and ignored it, heck welcomed it!, or worse that she knew and talked openly about classified info with him in the front seat listening purposely so that he could hear...

You seem to want to suggest that Fienstein was actually passing classified intelligence to a Chinese agent who she knew was a Chinese agent...I think they call that treason, right?

Now, if they actually remotely suspected such, do you truly imagine that EVERYONE at the DOJ and FBI would have swept it under the rug for 30 years?

Would any Trump appointee do so, given the opportunity to skewer a Dem?

Or maybe, just maybe, they actually looked and found that she'd been duped and the worst that she was guilty of was in not detecting it previously...maybe that's the explanation, 6ft???

Or do you think she's actually part of the cannibalistic, pedophilia cabal that runs America?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:46 pm classic, the US is spied on and 6ft wants to accuse the person who was spied on of the spying???

Now, if you think Feinstein knew her driver was on China's payroll, and ignored it, heck welcomed it!, or worse that she knew and talked openly about classified info with him in the front seat listening purposely so that he could hear...

You seem to want to suggest that Fienstein was actually passing classified intelligence to a Chinese agent who she knew was a Chinese agent...I think they call that treason, right?

Now, if they actually remotely suspected such, do you truly imagine that EVERYONE at the DOJ and FBI would have swept it under the rug for 30 years?

Or maybe, just maybe, they actually looked and found that she'd been duped and the worst that she was guilty of was in not detecting it previously...maybe that's the explanation, 6ft???

Or do you think she's actually part of the cannibalistic, pedophilia cabal that runs America?
Did this give you a cannabilistic pedaphilic chubby? Credibility with your leftist friends?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:47 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:46 pm classic, the US is spied on and 6ft wants to accuse the person who was spied on of the spying???

Did this give you a cannabilistic pedaphilic chubby? Credibility with your leftist friends?
Nope, I'm asking you a serious question, are you also a QAnon fanboy?
I would hope not, but you haven't made clear that you aren't.

Of course, I note you avoided my other questions culminating in that one.

My point is that what you are expressing about Feinstein are wildly unlikely conspiracy theories re her complicity in treason.

If you actually believe those theories are remotely possible in her case, you're equally likely to think she's part of the "cabal" conspiracy that QAnon spreads. Or maybe you think the Protocols of Zion are real too?
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:37 am

My point is that what you are expressing about Feinstein are wildly unlikely conspiracy theories re her complicity in treason.

If you actually believe those theories are remotely possible in her case, you're equally likely to think she's part of the "cabal" conspiracy that QAnon spreads. Or maybe you think the Protocols of Zion are real too?
But any and all theories of Trump treason are LIKELY

Who gives a crap about QAnon. Theres not enough real to worry about?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:33 am

Who gives a dump about QAnon. Theres not enough real to worry about?
Tell the latter to the FBI.
I note that you still don't answer the question, are you a QAnon fanboy?
Or do you believe the Protocols of Zion are real?

How hard is it for you to denounce them as crazy, deranged, factually baloney?

"not enough real"...!!???

On Trump, Bannon called the Trump Tower meeting "treasonous"...that's probably a fair term for that, and certainly for Campaign Chairman Manafort with Russian agent Kilimnik, and certainly for Stone with Assange and the Russians.

Now, actually charging these folks with treason is another matter. You need to prove that they had intent not simply were duped.

And what did Trump himself actually know or not know?

The Senate Intelligence Report indicates that he actually knew a lot, but gives the 'out' that these guys were all naive dupes.

And that's not prosecutable treason.

Stupid, greedy, unethical, sure, but not prosecutable as treason.

So, here's the problem, however, that Trump made for himself, (along with being stupid, greedy, unethical, a dupe etc), he lied, and lied, and lied...and continues to lie to this day. He ordered total and complete resistance to any and all investigation into the Russian interference, he publicly denounced those investigations (including those being run by his own appointees), and publicly said that he believed Putin over the US Intelligence agencies, including his own appointees.

Now, can you show me a scintilla of such in the matter of Feinstein and her driver?

Or are we back to the cabal?
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:05 am
6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:33 am

Who gives a dump about QAnon. Theres not enough real to worry about?
Tell the latter to the FBI.
I note that you still don't answer the question, are you a QAnon fanboy?

How hard is it for you to denounce them?

On Trump, Bannon called the Trump Tower meeting "treasonous"...that's probably a fair term for that, and certainly for Campaign Chairman Manafort with Russian agent Kilimnik, and certainly for Stone with Assange and the Russians.

Now, actually charging these folks with treason is another matter. You need to prove that they had intent not simply were duped.

And what did Trump himself actually know or not know?

The Senate Intelligence Report indicates that he actually knew a lot, but gives the 'out' that these guys were all naive dupes.

And that's not prosecutable treason.

Stupid, greedy, unethical, sure, but not prosecutable as treason.

So, here's the problem, however, that Trump made for himself, (along with being stupid, greedy, unethical, a dupe etc), he lied, and lied, and lied...and continues to lie to this day. He ordered total and complete resistance to any and all investigation into the Russian interference, he publicly denounced those investigations (including those being run by his own appointees), and publicly said that he belied Putin over the US Intelligence agencies, including his own appointees.

Now, can you show me a scintilla of such in the matter of Feinstein and her driver?

Or are we back to the cabal?
I just told you they're meaningless. Another media noise.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Avoiding it again.

Are you a QAnon fanboy? Think they have a point?

6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:09 am Avoiding it again.

Now we have to use your specific vocabulary?

Pizz off
CU77

Post by CU77 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:05 am On Trump, Bannon called the Trump Tower meeting "treasonous"
Like a stopped clock, Bannon is.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

6ftstick wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:59 am

Pizz off
#WWG1WGA
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Pizz off
Hey, choose your own words to be clear, or do you consider these conspiracy theories credible?

After asking so many times, it's getting harder to give you the benefit of the doubt as I did initially.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:23 pm

Pizz off
Hey, choose your own words to be clear, or do you consider these conspiracy theories credible?

After asking so many times, it's getting harder to give you the benefit of the doubt as I did initially.
:lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”