2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by njbill »

Yet another reason Trump looks like he is going to lose Florida in 2020: he is trying to hide plans to open up oil and gas drilling offshore from Pete Brown’s house until after the election. Well, the cat’s out of the bag now.

I guess Pete will be moving to Mississippi either way.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/1 ... ion-310595
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

njbill wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:39 pm Yet another reason Trump looks like he is going to lose Florida in 2020: he is trying to hide plans to open up oil and gas drilling offshore from Pete Brown’s house until after the election. Well, the cat’s out of the bag now.

oops
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Drilling in the eastern Gulf of Mexico would fulfill a long-sought goal of energy companies, giving them access to potentially billions of barrels of oil that have been off-limits since the federal government withdrew leases it had sold in 1985. But even the possibility of drilling is a politically explosive topic for Floridians, who worry that oil spills would devastate their tourism-based economy in a reprise of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster.
Well I'm sure PB is 100% in favor of drill baby drill. Can't let these pinko enviro fascists stand in the way of progress! If a little oil ends up on PB's beach, it can be very easily cleaned up with a couple of brooms.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Oh, Pete’s in favor of drilling, no doubt. Except when it’s in his backyard. Then when it negatively impacts his property values, he’ll surely be singing a different tune.

But no worries. They have rednecks and crackers in Mississippi, too. Even have Cracker Barrels.

https://locations.crackerbarrel.com/ms/gulfport/438/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

njbill wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:39 pm Yet another reason Trump looks like he is going to lose Florida in 2020: he is trying to hide plans to open up oil and gas drilling offshore from Pete Brown’s house until after the election. Well, the cat’s out of the bag now.

Do we Floridians get a piece of the revenue? Cause if so, I'll be staying put.

Also, this is yet more evidence that all of the nation's value is stored in red states. New York has yogurt factories but not much else. Maryland doesn't have di@k other than murder. Connecticut has literally nothing. Not sure where the rest of you yokels squat nightly but for sure you don't have oil.

Drill baby drill is what I say. 20 miles off shore and we are good to go. Since we have no state income tax, I expect revenue to flow back to residents from our petrodollars...real estate to keep going up!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU77 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:35 pm
Drilling in the eastern Gulf of Mexico would fulfill a long-sought goal of energy companies, giving them access to potentially billions of barrels of oil that have been off-limits since the federal government withdrew leases it had sold in 1985. But even the possibility of drilling is a politically explosive topic for Floridians, who worry that oil spills would devastate their tourism-based economy in a reprise of the 2010 Deepwater Horizon disaster.
Well I'm sure PB is 100% in favor of drill baby drill. Can't let these pinko enviro fascists stand in the way of progress! If a little oil ends up on PB's beach, it can be very easily cleaned up with a couple of brooms.
I bet just as many people would be ticked off if they wanted to put a couple of gazzilion wind turbines off the coast of Florida. Those environmental freaks would call it " turn baby turn" ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:32 pm Do we Floridians get a piece of the revenue? Cause if so, I'll be staying put.
Sorry, Pete. Florida ain’t Alaska.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Facism coming to an area near you, "Operation Incinerator".

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/absen ... 3d8d7d1a0a

Note that they are trying to get away with this under the guise of saving tax payers money.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Now I know why r's were making an attempt to claim Uncle Joe was ill.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!

10:57 PM · Jun 13, 2020·

The grand irony here is that this ramp is a Federally mandate safety feature for citizens, as part of the American Disability Act. For years r's have cried that this is just another forced PC feature by a government Too Big and Oppressive.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Perhaps Trump was trying to avoid this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zxktqK4gUU
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Yep Trumps done.

He raised $14 million on Sunday

And he's had 800,000 requests for tickets to his campaign rallye.

You TDS folks can relax.

Especially running with Joe Biden and "Defund the Police".
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Out of the DC bubble, GOP confident of "a landslide".

"At the center of the disconnect between Trump loyalists’ assessment of the state of the race and the one based on public opinion polls is a distrust of polling itself. Republicans see an industry that maliciously oversamples Democrats or under-samples the white, non-college educated voters who are most likely to support Trump. They say it is hard to know who likely voters are this far from the election. And like many Democrats, they suspect Trump supporters disproportionately hang up on pollsters, under-counting his level of support."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
CU88

Post by CU88 »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:33 am Out of the DC bubble, GOP confident of "a landslide".

"At the center of the disconnect between Trump loyalists’ assessment of the state of the race and the one based on public opinion polls is a distrust of polling itself. Republicans see an industry that maliciously oversamples Democrats or under-samples the white, non-college educated voters who are most likely to support Trump. They say it is hard to know who likely voters are this far from the election. And like many Democrats, they suspect Trump supporters disproportionately hang up on pollsters, under-counting his level of support."

So you are predicting a LANDSLIDE for IMPOTUS o d in 2020?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

JUN. 15, 2020, AT 5:58 AM

How To Read 2020 Polls Like A Pro

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ho ... ike-a-pro/
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:01 am JUN. 15, 2020, AT 5:58 AM

Great article!
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:39 amSo you are predicting a LANDSLIDE for IMPOTUS o d in 2020?
Good God Man! NO!!

Just pointing out that Trumpists across the land are, for some reason, feeling good about their man.

The idea is enough to send one quickly to the freshly opened bottle of Macallan Gold...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
6ftstick

Re: 2020 Elections - A Coming Reckoning?

Post by 6ftstick »

Jeez the medias been telling us for decades that putting women in charge would create Utopia.

Hows that workin out in Seattle? Atlanta? Chicago? San Francisco? DC?

And Black Women to boot.

Liberal progressive democrat mayors being protested by liberal progressive constituents.

Who'd a thunk it!

Defund the Police!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

So you are saying black women aren’t ever capable of running a municipality or other form of government?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

She is not black, but the woman in charge in New Zealand has reduced their 'rona infection to zero. And they are now back to rugby live...

There are other examples (say Germany) where a woman in charge has led to better outcomes...
ggait

Post by ggait »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:01 am JUN. 15, 2020, AT 5:58 AM

538 lists 47 national polls done in June. Good polls, bad polls, Dem polls, Rep polls, whatever polls.

Biden was ahead in 45 of them. Two were ties.

Wonder how that preposterous threatened lawsuit by the Trump Campaign against CNN over their poll is going?

Trump doing a bit better in the state polls, but not doing good.

Fingers crossed.

Let's go Joe! Let's go Joe!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”