"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:13 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:00 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:48 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:38 pm There you go again with your BS partisan hack job. This will now be the second time I state it's not partisan. :roll:

That part in bold WAS the entire point of my post.....until you fukked it up and went full partisan. Had you not gone there, no time would have been wasted with your continued silly partisan games. Would it kill you to ask a question for clarification or what was I thinking...nope, just go full partisan. Seek first to understand, before you want to be understood

You are right, I do believe in the deep state/Blob...and guess what? At least we learned something...... you have now agreed (in bold), that there is a Deep State/Blob. Which you so often make fun of us any chance you get when it is mentioned...oops, you probably didn't mean to show your slip. ;)
You know you are off the deep end when you think the Feds are the problem and not the accused criminals. The Mayor has a LONG history of very sketchy activities going back to his days as a NYPD Captain.

Take a look at all the associates and pals of his that are now part of this investigation - are they all innocent bystanders? I think not.

Adams is not the first corrupt pol in NYC and certainly won't be the last.

Lastly. pressuring the FDNY to basically look the other way on a safety approval for a high ride building is totally beyond the pale.
Your reply is skewed. What you quoted by me, has absolutely nothing to do with the Adams issue. It was a reply back to afan, who chopped up my original post, turned it into pretzel, left off cites, and then someone dropped in and started talking about Adams.

Sorry you had to waste time replying to something entirely different.
The point I made remains - the first response to Feds looking at office holders for potential corruption is NOT the apparatus of the so-called Deep state - you been listening to the Orange Fatso shtick for too long. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As mentioned for the convicted criminal Flynn - don't lie to the FBI or take the 5th or, better yet call your effing lawyer first. :oops:
Nope….Flynn thought he could lie to a couple of good guys. He thought they were friends so he lied….because that’s what people do.
It helped because the FBI " allegedly" was going to go after his son and prosecute him as well. There is a term for such conduct that use to be beneath the standards of the FBI. I believe it is called blackmail. Why I bet under similar circumstances you would probably do the same. It is quite possible you would throw your own son under the bus. What would you do given the same problem? 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:56 pm Your Paragraph 2 was the intent....implying, yes there is an entire back channel, that is NON PARTISAN, performing things we have zero clue about.
Ok....so if you believe this, then you can NOT believe in a Deep State.

So which is it? This is where I get into it with you and OS.....you guys can't pick a lane, and then yell at me as you keep changing your mind as to what you believe.
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:56 pm Half right on your final comment. I was making an argument that The Blob, which is NON-PARTISAN, working on behalf of US and NATO interests, could very well have made life far more complicated for TRUMP, while they worked to get stall him, get rid of him, so that he could not muck up things in motion, revealed things better left alone, and to just stay in his lane. Remember.... so few trust him, certainly not insiders.
Ok, so I don't believe this even a little.

And I pointed this out at the time: how hard is it to find folks in the military/fbi/Nato/CIA who didn't like the policies of Kennedy/Johnson/Ford/Carter/Reagan/Clinton/Bush/Obama? You and the rest of the crew think that Trump is a freaking unicorn becuase you've been TOLD he's a unicorn. Newsflash: A. he ain't the first POTUS that people didn't like. B. he lined EVERYONE's pockets, and C. what did I just tell you about the FBI throwing lawbreaking politicians in jail LONG before Trump showed up.

It's all RightWingMedia, TinFoilHat nonsense to claim "Trump is different".

And sorry, my man, telling us "it's just Trump getting this treatment" is the MOST partisan BS you can hand us. Just stop with this stuff. He's not made of magic.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:42 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:38 pm There you go again with your BS partisan hack job. This will now be the second time I state it's not partisan. :roll:

That part in bold WAS the entire point of my post.....until you fukked it up and went full partisan. Had you not gone there, no time would have been wasted with your continued silly partisan games. Would it kill you to ask a question for clarification or what was I thinking...nope, just go full partisan. Seek first to understand, before you want to be understood

You are right, I do believe in the deep state/Blob...and guess what? At least we learned something...... you have now agreed (in bold), that there is a Deep State/Blob. Which you so often make fun of us any chance you get when it is mentioned...oops, you probably didn't mean to show your slip. ;)
You know you are off the deep end when you think the Feds are the problem and not the accused criminals. The Mayor has a LONG history of very sketchy activities going back to his days as a NYPD Captain.

Take a look at all the associates and pals of his that are now part of this investigation - are they all innocent bystanders? I think not.

Lastly. pressuring the FDNY to basically look the other way on a safety approval for a high ride building is totally beyond the pale.
Your reply is skewed. What you quoted by me, has absolutely nothing to do with the Adams issue. It was a reply back to afan, who chopped up my original post, turned it into pretzel, left off cites, and then someone dropped in and started talking about Adams.

The point I made remains - the first response to Feds looking at office holders for potential corruption is NOT the apparatus of the so-called Deep state - you been listening to the Orange Fatso shtick for too long. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

As mentioned for the convicted criminal Flynn - don't lie to the FBI or take the 5th or, better yet call your effing lawyer first. :oops:
Nope….Flynn thought he could lie to a couple of good guys. He thought they were friends so he lied….because that’s what people do.
It helped because the FBI " allegedly" was going to go after his son and prosecute him as well. There is a term for such conduct that use to be beneath the standards of the FBI. I believe it is called blackmail. Why I bet under similar circumstances you would probably do the same. It is quite possible you would throw your own son under the bus. What would you do given the same problem? 8-)
Under the same circumstance, Cradle??? I wouldn't lie to the FBI. Problem solved.

And you wouldn't either.

Stop acting like Flynn is innocent. He's not. He has to follow the same laws the rest of us do....yet Republican voters are CONVINCED we should let Republicans break laws, yet they FREAK OUT if they think anyone else breaks them.

It's tiring, and if I could bring these R Voter idiots grandparents' back to talk them, they pop them in the back of the head as hard as they could and say "what is wrong with you? What did I teach you about laws and rules???".
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:47 pm

Under the same circumstance, Cradle??? I wouldn't lie to the FBI. Problem solved.

And you wouldn't either.

Stop acting like Flynn is innocent. He's not. He has to follow the same laws the rest of us do....yet Republican voters are CONVINCED we should let Republicans break laws, yet they FREAK OUT if they think anyone else breaks them.

It's tiring, and if I could bring these R Voter idiots grandparents' back to talk them, they pop them in the back of the head as hard as they could and say "what is wrong with you? What did I teach you about laws and rules???".
Flynn lied to carry the weight for his son? Flynn was convicted for doing something he really didn’t do? It was his son that did it and Flynn lied to the FBI to cover it up?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:47 pm

And you wouldn't either.

I'm not here to judge his guilt or innocence Flynn already plead guilty. I'm saying the lesson learned is NEVER talk to the FBI without your lawyer in the room. That solves any possible differences the FBI might have arrived at. I do know the 2 agents were tickled pink that Flynn decided to talk to them without his lawyer present. 8-) The general never saw it coming what their objective was.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

It helped also insinuating they might also go after his son. I believe that is often referred to as having leverage over the situation. You think Flynn was going to throw his son under the bus? If you were in a similar situation would you throw your son under the bus? I wouldn't throw my son under the bus. I would do exactly what Flynn did. The lesson learned is NEVER talk to the FBI without your lawyer in the room. It ain't like the FBI suddenly shows up to help you out. ;)
Bob Ross:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:04 pm

It helped also insinuating they might also go after his son. I believe that is often referred to as having leverage over the situation. You think Flynn was going to throw his son under the bus? If you were in a similar situation would you throw your son under the bus? I wouldn't throw my son under the bus. I would do exactly what Flynn did. The lesson learned is NEVER talk to the FBI without your lawyer in the room. It ain't like the FBI suddenly shows up to help you out. ;)
Where's the evidence they did this? :oops:
And what was the deal exactly? You lie to us and we'll arrest your son?

Time to change the flavor of the kool-aid you're drinking. :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:09 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 3:04 pm

Where's the evidence they did this? :oops:
And what was the deal exactly? You lie to us and we'll arrest your son?

Time to change the flavor of the kool-aid you're drinking. :lol:
You never read about it? It's interesting stuff you should look it up. Good ole Michael Flynn should have taken the HRC approach...I don't recall...I don't remember that conversation...no I don't recall. For all of Flynn's years in intelligence he didn't know the FBI doesn't ask questions they don't already know the answers to. Flynn never thought that maybe his phone conversation was recorded? I did read that the FBI used his son as leverage to get Flynn to plead guilty...but I really don't recall...I don't remember if I read that... I just recall misremembering whatever it was I don't recall. ;)
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:44 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:56 pm Your Paragraph 2 was the intent....implying, yes there is an entire back channel, that is NON PARTISAN, performing things we have zero clue about.

So which is it? This is where I get into it with you and OS.....you guys can't pick a lane, and then yell at me as you keep changing your mind as to what you believe.
JHC, hello...McFly, they are one in the same. :roll:
youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:56 pm Half right on your final comment. I was making an argument that The Blob, which is NON-PARTISAN, working on behalf of US and NATO interests, could very well have made life far more complicated for TRUMP, while they worked to get stall him, get rid of him, so that he could not muck up things in motion, revealed things better left alone, and to just stay in his lane. Remember.... so few trust him, certainly not insiders.

And I pointed this out at the time: how hard is it to find folks in the military/fbi/Nato/CIA who didn't like the policies of Kennedy/Johnson/Ford/Carter/Reagan/Clinton/Bush/Obama? You and the rest of the crew think that Trump is a freaking unicorn becuase you've been TOLD he's a unicorn. Newsflash: A. he ain't the first POTUS that people didn't like. B. he lined EVERYONE's pockets, and C. what did I just tell you about the FBI throwing lawbreaking politicians in jail LONG before Trump showed up.

And sorry, my man, telling us "it's just Trump getting this treatment" is the MOST partisan BS you can hand us. Just stop with this stuff. He's not made of magic.
My god, the lengths to which you will go, in order to avoid an honest discussion. Nice ending, going full partisan again, just can't help yourself. But I'll ride the wave with you.....if TRump is not a Unicorn, that threatens makes so many feel threatened by him, then why are you and damned near everyone on these boards constantly telling us how bad he is, what a threat he is to democracy global relations. Are all of you FanLax haters just full of Sh(t or is Trump actually a threat? What you are arguing above, is that he is not...kinda odd, dont ya think. Why has he had two attempts at being killed, why has damned near every talking head on media said something about 'taking him out'. Your pretzel logic is in failure mode right now.

What we now know based on these conversations today....(a) you believe in the deep state/the blob but wont admit it, when you've told us us it does not exist, and (b) that you tend to only focus on partisan rebuttals, when there are things related to .gov that are non-partisan. You'll come around one of these days....I'm happy to help you along them way. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:08 pm

My god, the lengths to which you will go, in order to avoid an honest discussion. Nice ending, going full partisan again, just can't help yourself. But I'll ride the wave with you.....if TRump is not a Unicorn, that threatens makes so many feel threatened by him, then why are you and damned near everyone on these boards constantly telling us how bad he is, what a threat he is to democracy global relations. Are all of you FanLax haters just full of Sh(t or is Trump actually a threat? What you are arguing above, is that he is not...kinda odd, dont ya think. Why has he had two attempts at being killed, why has damned near every talking head on media said something about 'taking him out'. Your pretzel logic is in failure mode right now.

What we now know based on these conversations today....(a) you believe in the deep state/the blob but wont admit it, when you've told us us it does not exist, and (b) that you tend to only focus on partisan rebuttals, when there are things related to .gov that are non-partisan. You'll come around one of these days....I'm happy to help you along them way. ;)
I can make it clear for you from my perspective - it is actually quite straightforward

There is no Deep State Blob. The only Blob I know of was a 1950s SciFi film with Steve McQueen before he became a star.

Orange Fatso is not a unicorn - just a moronic idiot cult leader and congenital liar.

Hope that clears it up for you. ;) :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Stop dancing, and answer MY question;

Show me where you complained about your Deep State before Trumpy told you that it's a thing?

Show me where you flipped out over this Deep State when a Dem was the target.

You're going to run away from this, as you have twice now, because you don't like the answer.

Floors yours. Show me your Deep State posts before Trump. Show us your outrage over Dem politicians getting hit by the FBI or DoJ....
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

If Trump is a unicorn, it is only in respect to how extraordinarily unsuited he is to holding public office. In every other respect, he's just an ordinary, workmanlike, unscrupulous, vulgar piece of sh_t. Tony Soprano would have met him under a bridge in Bayonne and made him a floater.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:32 pm

Show me where you complained about your Deep State before Trumpy told you that it's a thing?

You're going to run away from this, as you have twice now, because you don't like the answer.

Floors yours. Show me your Deep State posts before Trump. Show us your outrage over Dem politicians getting hit by the FBI or DoJ....
😂😂😂 more partisan steering, so you can feel in control….you just can’t help yourself. When you learn to not see everything as partisan, it’ll all make sense.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:25 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:32 pm

😂😂😂 more partisan steering, so you can feel in control….you just can’t help yourself. When you learn to not see everything as partisan, it’ll all make sense.
Translation for those at home: Youth CAN'T tell us when you complained about his Deep State before Trump showed up.

And can't name one single solitary time that you complained about this Deep State when a Democrat was indicted.

But SURE, Youth is "sooper-serious" about this Mean Ol' Deep State.

Youth: I had to listen to you, Tech, SixfFt, OS, and all the rest whine, b*tch and complain about this Deep State when Trump's felons were throw in jail. You all told me this had NOTHING to do with partisanship. I said fine, and took you all at your word. Please, tell em you've "forgotten" this.

But then the rubber meets the road, and Hunter gets the entire Trump-led IRS, DoJ, and FBI "investigate" Hunter, looking for any and all dirt that can somehow dirty Joe Biden.....and even better still, Trump gets caught using his Federal power to get Zelensky to announce a fake investigation into JOe and Hunter....what did you all do? Or how about Menendez? Forgot about that, too?

Did you come to me and say "see, this is the Deep State, we MUST put a stop to this now??"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

F no!! OF COURSE NOT, that would be consistent and fair and nonpartisan as you are CLAIMING here. What did you all hand me instead? Not only is it fine to go after Hunter, and fine that Giuliani (?) was "investigating Hunter", you think that (snicker) the Deep State was HELPING Hunter, by (checks notes) dragging a boilerplate tax case into an 8 year long investigation through two election campaigns......leading up to (drumroll) a pointless guilty plea that no one here cared about, least of all you.

And how did everyone here, who isn't a DeepStateNut (including me) react to Hunter's mess? "Meh, pay your taxes on time, and it's not a problem".

You know: Hunter should follow the same laws the rest of us do. Because: duh.

And yet here you are, telling me that I'm the partisan, and "no really, A Fan, I'm SOOPER-EXTRA serious about this Deep State".

Right. That explains why you "forgot" to bring up this Deep State when Obama was here. And "forgot" to complain about the Deep State when three Dems were indicted for, you know, breaking the law.

Not only do you not believe in one, you know doggone well you're gaslighting here. We're now at year 12 of you guys pretending there's Deep State....watch and learn: you cats will forget about your Deep State when Trump is finally gone.

You know: like you "forgot" about how serious you all were about federal spending and the Tea Party when Obama left off and a MagicR Trump took his oath. Suddenly? You "forgot" that Big Government is SOOPER-SERIOUS, and "spending is bad". :lol: :lol:

;) Have a good weekend, old bean.

Return to “POLITICS”