Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: Orange Duce

Post by wahoomurf »

[u][b]Kinduv Ajerk[/b][/u] wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:16 pm Y0u think admin ca11ing y0u murph instead 0f murf is the same as ca11ing a b1ack dude an n'er?! y0u seri0us?! :shock:
Runawayrussell: Getting better, but ya gotta keep working at it. This incredibly weak post is, as per usual, puerile, idiotic and derivative. Then for you to use a stock photo of a Negro male is despicable. What else could one expect from such an inveterate elohssa.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wahoomurf wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:34 pm BEHOLD ANOTHER WONDERFUL TRUMPSPAWN. NO SIGHTINGS OF THIS CREATURE OUT EAST TODAY....THANK YAHWEH.AS AN DEVOUT ORTHODOX JEW, I IMAGINE SHE'S IN SCHUL. :roll:

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/0 ... ktail_Hour
Is that Paris Hilton?
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Epstein supposedly croaks himself just when the cameras were miraculously shut down. Hmmm ~ who is being protected by this contrivance? Trump? some other Republican big wig??

Hmmm ~~~~
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:49 pm
admin wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:01 am
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:38 amWho or what are you, ADMIN? An individual? A collection of self-righteous Pecksniffs?Apparently, I was banished for using a descriptive word I've heard the Electoral Potus use for many years. I was admonished by ADMIN "that no one deserves to be treated with such disregard; such a lack of care". Who was that "someone", ADMIN? You, your boyos, the star chamber chorus? What was the disregard I showed?

Subsequently, you asked to me to TEMPER THAT word.I did as you requested. There's a rich vein of euphemisms. But that was not good enough for you ADMIN.

Face it. Your pique was the result of my having the audacity to challenge your authority. How Trumpian! (BTW I've witnessed that guy use that word with impunity for years). So like those 4 members of THE SQUAD, I was ordered to come back to from whence I came. East 55th Street, Manhattan.N.Y.C. will hopefully welcome me with open arms.

Hey ADMIN..."Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
You used a racist word that has no place within this forum. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I simply asked you to refrain from using the word. Your response was a diatribe with a litany of synonyms. For that, you received a flag. The "someone" that doesn't deserve to be treated this way is first and foremost blacks. The second is anyone with a modicum of empathy, anyone who has these words run up their spine when they hear them. Whether Admin is one of these people is irrelevant.

To answer your final question, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?", the post-ers within this forum. I cannot emphasize enough, this is your forum. We mow the grass, line the fields, and referee the games but... The game is yours. That includes adjusting forum rules. i.e. The forum rules are also yours. But until the rules are adjusted so that post-ers can post racist slurs, you'll get a flag every time you post these words.
So you consciously refuse to spell my name correctly. You have some bad-word nerve :o. What a hypocrite. You got your bowels in an uproar when I used a word to which you objected. How dare you post that cutesie bastardization of my name. The truth is you feel it's OK to spit in my face? YET YOU USED A RACIST WORD THAT HAS NO PLACE WITHIN THIS FORUM. To me, your word is as disgusting and demeaning TO ME as any word in the argot.

Your beloved boy Kramer tried to insult 6 members of my family. But to borrow a phrase for my Jewish friends...NEVER AGAIN.

Heed me Admin(?)...Your post will be removed by COB today, August 9, 2019.
ClamrakeMurph, you’ve once again shown your hand and are reaching on this one too. The same way you are feigning outrage because I “insulted your family.”

I never insulted 6 members of your family. I called you out for having 6 different usernames- all with equally fantastical experiences and lifestyles. You didn’t like being called out. So your outrage was born.

I anxiously await more of your tough guy screed. I hope it’s as well done as your previous works of art like: “my momma told me not to take guff from anyone,” or “mess with the bull, get the horns!” The veiled threat on Memorial Day Weekend was a good one too.

:roll:

:lol:
LandM

Post by LandM »

Kramerica,
Thank you - call a spade a spade. Been wanting to do that - just not a politically correct person - certainly would love to know what BUDs class he graduated from.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:30 am Image

Epstein supposedly croaks himself just when the cameras were miraculously shut down. Hmmm ~ who is being protected by this contrivance? Trump? some other Republican big wig??

Hmmm ~~~~
No suicide watch. Big question is why it was removed. Personally I think he wanted to behave like he would not commit suicide so the watch would be removed and he could be successful.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

LandM wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:50 am Kramerica,
Thank you - call a spade a spade. Been wanting to do that - just not a politically correct person - certainly would love to know what BUDs class he graduated from.
Guys, I think you are all picking an inappropriate fight with one another.

I'm pretty sure that wahoomurf did have a cousin on the LP thread.
Passed away, if I'm not mistaken.

How about instead of attacking one another personally we stick to thread topics?
Plenty to disagree about there!
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RedFromMI wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:55 am

Hmmm ~~~~
No suicide watch. Big question is why it was removed. Personally I think he wanted to behave like he would not commit suicide so the watch would be removed and he could be successful.
Indeed, that's the most likely course of events. But how in the world did anyone buy that?
It's not as if the suicide watch wasn't justified, regardless of whether he'd actually attempted previously.
Which he just had!
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

LandM wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:50 am Kramerica,
Hint-Dick Couch was our Honorman.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Taking a guess - 45?
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:51 am
ClamrakeMurph, you’ve once again shown your hand and are reaching on this one too. The same way you are feigning outrage because I “insulted your family.”

I never insulted 6 members of your family . I called you out for having 6 different usernames- all with equally fantastical experiences and lifestyles. You didn’t like being called out. So your outrage was born.

I anxiously await more of your tough guy screed. I hope it’s as well done as your previous works of art like: “my momma told me not to take guff from anyone,” or “mess with the bull, get the horns!” The veiled threat on Memorial Day Weekend was a good one too.
:roll: :lol:
KRAMER6FOOTBANDITO: Your ESP needs adjusting. You made up the...YALE DIVINITY SCHOOL(?); A 12 YEAR CAREER IN THE NFL(?); GREEN BERET(?) crap. :?: That was YOUR Walter Mitty moment I guess.Congratulations on your myriad accomplishments. :roll:

You can await screeds of any kind until the antelopes gambol in West Yellowstone...but not from me or my family. You ain't worth it.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

LandM wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:22 am Taking a guess - 45?
BINGO....and your class?
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 am

Hmmm ~~~~
Indeed, that's the most likely course of events. But how in the world did anyone buy that?
It's not as if the suicide watch wasn't justified, regardless of whether he'd actually attempted previously.
Which he just had!
Eagerly await the investigation into what REALLY happened. Bizarre to say the least.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

wahoomurf wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:08 am

Hmmm ~~~~
Which he just had!
Eagerly await the investigation into what REALLY happened. Bizarre to say the least. Probably worthy of a separate thread.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Some random tweet I saw and thought worthy of sharing:

"Hillary Clinton could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and do nothing, and they would say she shot Jeffrey Epstein."

"AG Barr - “This is an apparent suicide and I’m appalled”.
How law enforcement would normally state it - ‘Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his cell, pending an autopsy and a full investigation, we have no further comment at this time’.
Spot the difference?"

Bill Maher (@billmaher)
I'm curious, how do you see a TV show "by accident"?

2019 sucks so much, you can't enjoy the suicide by a pedophile...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Seems everyone wants to find out the TRUTH.Even ALT FACTS CONWAY and Bill "2 pages" Barr.

Interesting item as reported by Newsday August 11, 2019..."At one point Epstein did have a cellmate: Nicholas Tartaglione a former police officer jailed on murder and narcotics charges. The two were not cellmates at the time of Epstein's death". INTERESTING!

https://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/k ... 1.34906133
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“Trump will eventually turn on the entire country”— Scaramucci The Brief
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

He already has; people just aren't paying attention. Here is an excerpt from the Post's editorial concerning the "relocation" of the USDA:

"Even if relocation were justifiable, the USDA’s handling of the process has, so far, been deplorable. The more than 500 agency employees affected by the move were given 33 days to decide between their career and the lives they had established in the District. Approximately two-thirds chose resignation over reassignment. The loss of talent and institutional knowledge creates an irreparable tear in the fabric of the agency — and an entirely foreseeable one. If the USDA’s plan was to “drain the swamp,” as Mr. Mulvaney put it, then it certainly is succeeding — if by swamp, as Post columnist Catherine Rampell wrote, they mean civil service expertise. But if the department wants to carry out its true mission of helping rural America, it should rethink this move.

Research by the USDA is vital to farmers. As economic challenges mount with the ongoing trade war with China, and as climate change poses a growing threat to farmlands worldwide, the work by the ERS and NIFA is indispensable. They not only help farmers improve efficiency and productivity but also help smooth access to international markets.

The relocation is not a done deal. The USDA’s watchdog, the Office of Inspector General, published a report this month that challenges the relocation, which is meant to be completed by Sept. 30. By acting without budgetary approval from Congress, the USDA may have violated the 2018 Consolidated Appropriations Act. Rather than waiting for a judicial rebuke, the department should cancel the relocation now."
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Hollowed out State as well. No big whoop. Foreign policy by who loans money to Jared and Ivanka. Both also above the law. Beyond the reach of subpoenas, according to AG Barr.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

KUDOSto Epstein. He fell on his sword for the "cause". He's not a RAT like that Cohen cretin. A new American hero.

Return to “POLITICS”