2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by a fan »

You think these events coupled with Trump's tweets and responses make Trump look good to the non-Trump fan?

Good luck with that.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm You think these events coupled with Trump's tweets and responses make Trump look good to the non-Trump fan?

Good luck with that.

Talk to me tomorrow morning and every day after that. He just bypassed the Democratic mayor of dc and rolled in heavy trucks to defend the WH and dc.

You’ll see what occurs this evening all over the country in Democratic cities where the mayors and governors are scared to fight.

The tell is too easy.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

73216152_589298548653587_3409127727104524288_n.jpg
73216152_589298548653587_3409127727104524288_n.jpg (27.19 KiB) Viewed 856 times
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Looks like Biden REALLY wants to lose...his staff is bailing out Antifa criminals in Minneapolis and around the country.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-bide ... =dwtwitter

Of course if we believe Brook, I guess Joe and his staff are bailing out 'white supremists and Russians'. So hard to know what to believe! :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

Aaaaaaaand Pete is right back to reading media stories and jumping to conclusions, and not waiting for all the facts to come in.

Do you practice ANY of the things that you lecture us about on a daily basis, Pete?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:36 am Aaaaaaaand Pete is right back to reading media stories and jumping to conclusions, and not waiting for all the facts to come in.

Do you practice ANY of the things that you lecture us about on a daily basis, Pete?

What facts are we waiting on?

Notice how quiet the board Democrats are here today? Wondering why? You shouldn’t.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:33 pm What facts are we waiting on?
:lol: Never mind. You're all set.

They're quiet because they understand, without condoning it, what's happening. And you obviously don't get it, even though you keep telling us that Civil Rights is your #1 priority.

The social contract is broken. You're expecting these protesters to follow the social contract, and yet again and again we fail to follow the social contract with black America. And they're sick of it. And the vast, vast majority of the protesters are peaceful.

Remember that Karen in Central Park who threatened to call the cops on that black man who had the gall to birdwatch and ask her to follow the leash laws? That sums up the situation perfectly.

She said to him, and I quote "I'm going to tell them (the police) an African American Man is threatening my life".

There's the whole story as to why things are burning in one single sentence.

-the Woman is white, and knows that the police will be on her side
-the Woman also knows that the Black man knows this
-the Woman also knows how Black men are treated by the police in America, and an ordinary situation can escalate to his death because of bad apples and/or sh*tty training.

So the Woman is telling America what the REAL social contract is in America. What's more, she knows it, is and the black man knows it. The rest of America still doesn't get it. So they lash out at guys like Kaepernick for trying to peacefully tell folks what's going on. Frankly, I STILL don't understand why right wing America----who swears they don't trust the government-------isn't supporting that cause. You're both saying the same freaking thing....that the government needs fixing, and isn't serving the people.

Cradleandshoot hit it out the park by saying that folks don't understand how close our country is to falling apart. He gets it. And neither he nor I are condoning the violence------far from it------but we're paying full attention to the message, and know we better get to work on fixing the social contract before things get worse.
a fan

Post by a fan »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:59 pm So the Woman is telling America what the REAL social contract is in America. What's more, she knows it, is and the black man knows it. The rest of America still doesn't get it. So they lash out at guys like Kaepernick for trying to peacefully tell folks what's going on. Frankly, I STILL don't understand why right wing America----who swears they don't trust the government-------isn't supporting that cause. You're both saying the same freaking thing....that the government needs fixing, and isn't serving the people.
BTW, the fact that Right Wing America and Black America are saying the same thing was illustrated BEAUTIFULLY in the best piece of political satire that I've seen in my lifetime. These two groups are THIS CLOSE to realizing that they are on the same side.

And, of course, Tom Hanks shows WHY they haven't figured out they are on the same side, when he backs up from Keenan, scared that a black man is approaching. It's a brilliant, brilliant piece of writing by SNL.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:59 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:33 pm What facts are we waiting on?
:lol: Never mind. You're all set.

They're quiet because they understand, without condoning it, what's happening. And you obviously don't get it, even though you keep telling us that Civil Rights is your #1 priority.

The social contract is broken. You're expecting these protesters to follow the social contract, and yet again and again we fail to follow the social contract with black America. And they're sick of it. And the vast, vast majority of the protesters are peaceful.

Remember that Karen in Central Park who threatened to call the cops on that black man who had the gall to birdwatch and ask her to follow the leash laws? That sums up the situation perfectly.

She said to him, and I quote "I'm going to tell them (the police) an African American Man is threatening my life".

There's the whole story as to why things are burning in one single sentence.

-the Woman is white, and knows that the police will be on her side
-the Woman also knows that the Black man knows this
-the Woman also knows how Black men are treated by the police in America, and an ordinary situation can escalate to his death because of bad apples and/or sh*tty training.

So the Woman is telling America what the REAL social contract is in America. What's more, she knows it, is and the black man knows it. The rest of America still doesn't get it. So they lash out at guys like Kaepernick for trying to peacefully tell folks what's going on. Frankly, I STILL don't understand why right wing America----who swears they don't trust the government-------isn't supporting that cause. You're both saying the same freaking thing....that the government needs fixing, and isn't serving the people.

Cradleandshoot hit it out the park by saying that folks don't understand how close our country is to falling apart. He gets it. And neither he nor I are condoning the violence------far from it------but we're paying full attention to the message, and know we better get to work on fixing the social contract before things get worse.

A fan: let me help you. If you don’t have a functioning society, civil rights aren’t exactly front of the priority list.

Keep subtly defending the Democrats who promote Antifa. We know full well how that’ll play in November.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:15 pm A fan: let me help you. If you don’t have a functioning society, civil rights aren’t exactly front of the priority list.
Look who woke up and realized there's a problem! Welcome aboard?
Peter Brown wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:15 pm Keep subtly defending the Democrats who promote Antifa. We know full well how that’ll play in November.
:lol: You can't see the forest from the trees. So let me see if I have your solution straight. "Vote republican, and that'll fix everything".

And you think I'm defending Dems? As usual, you're not reading one word I'm writing. I'm telling you that the social contract is broken. And that's on me, the Dems, the R's, the libertarians, and on and on. No one is exempt from blame. Not even black Americans in positions of power. Not even you, if you can manage to get off your Republican high horse for 30 seconds.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 1:14 pm
a fan wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:59 pm So the Woman is telling America what the REAL social contract is in America. What's more, she knows it, is and the black man knows it. The rest of America still doesn't get it. So they lash out at guys like Kaepernick for trying to peacefully tell folks what's going on. Frankly, I STILL don't understand why right wing America----who swears they don't trust the government-------isn't supporting that cause. You're both saying the same freaking thing....that the government needs fixing, and isn't serving the people.
BTW, the fact that Right Wing America and Black America are saying the same thing was illustrated BEAUTIFULLY in the best piece of political satire that I've seen in my lifetime. These two groups are THIS CLOSE to realizing that they are on the same side.

And, of course, Tom Hanks shows WHY they haven't figured out they are on the same side, when he backs up from Keenan, scared that a black man is approaching. It's a brilliant, brilliant piece of writing by SNL.

Yep.
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

For those of you who think the riots are about a cop killing a black man in Minneapolis.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lashed out at protesters calling to reopen the state earlier this month, saying at a news conference, "you have no right to jeopardize my health ... and my children's health and your children's health." Cuomo's directives have been enforced throughout the state: A New York City tanning salon owner told Fox News he was fined $1,000 for reopening briefly last week, calling the situation "insane" and saying he already was "broke."

On Friday, though, Cuomo said he "stands" with those defying stay-at-home orders: "Nobody is sanctioning the arson, and the thuggery and the burglaries, but the protesters and the anger and the fear and the frustration? Yes. Yes, and the demand is for justice."

The mayor of Washington D.C., Muriel Bowser, vowed $5,000 fines or 90 days in jail for anyone violating stay-at-home orders. This weekend, though, Bowser defended the protests: "We are grieving hundreds of years of institutional racism. ... People are tired, sad, angry and desperate for change."

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey, meanwhile, had warned that in-person worship services would be a "public-health disaster," disregarding constituents' concerns that he was violating their First Amendment rights. Now, his administration has been distributing masks to rioters, even though public gatherings of 10 or more are still ostensibly banned. Frey also allowed a police station to burn, saying it was necessary to protect police and rioters.

"The city encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19," a news release read. "The city has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week."

In April, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio told the Jewish community that "the time for warnings has passed" after he said a funeral gathering had violated social distancing guidelines. On Sunday, the mayor asserted, "We have always honored non-violent protests."

And, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti threatened in March to cut power and water for businesses that reopened, saying he wanted to punish "irresponsible and selfish" behavior. In recent days, he has encouraged mass gatherings, even as he condemned violence. "I will always protect Angelenos' right to make their voices heard — and we can lead the movement against racism without fear of violence or vandalism," he said.

"Please do not go to church or the beach or reopen your businesses, you will kill grandma. It is safe however to loot the small businesses and gather in large crowds.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/mayor-de- ... n-protest/

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s daughter was arrested at a Manhattan protest on Saturday night, law enforcement sources told The Post on Sunday.

Chiara de Blasio, 25, was taken into custody around 10:30 p.m. after cops declared an unlawful assembly at 12th Street and Broadway in Lower Manhattan, the sources said.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:59 am The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/mayor-de- ... n-protest/

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s daughter was arrested at a Manhattan protest on Saturday night, law enforcement sources told The Post on Sunday.

Chiara de Blasio, 25, was taken into custody around 10:30 p.m. after cops declared an unlawful assembly at 12th Street and Broadway in Lower Manhattan, the sources said.

Great example to set for NYC residents.

Also, I am sure Chiara is upset that hundreds of New York City businesses owned by immigrants and POC are now completely out of business from the looting. Remember, many of these businesses have been closed for months, and were set to partially reopen Monday the 8th. Now, thanks to the Democratic paramilitary wing Antifa, those entrepreneurs' dreams and hopes are smashed, thanks to people like de Blasio and his 'adorable' daughter.

The protesting and looting is easy to do when your dad subsides on a government paycheck, paid for by the businesses you just helped to ruin. Great job, Democrats!

“That was a real hotspot, police cars were getting burned there, people were throwing and yelling, fighting with cops. There were thousands of people in that area at that time,” the source said.

Glad to see Joe Biden and staff are bailing out such honorable citizens.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

GOP Group Scorches Trump On Fox News With Call To End His ‘American Carnage’

Fake News about "his" economy (which he inherited)...POOF!

"American Carnage" which he swore he would end...running rampant thanks in large part to his "instincts"...HERE AND GROWING

This guy is TOAST on November 3rd, unless he outright steals it.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 pm GOP Group Scorches Trump On Fox News With Call To End His ‘American Carnage’

Fake News about "his" economy (which he inherited)...POOF!

"American Carnage" which he swore he would end...running rampant thanks in large part to his "instincts"...HERE AND GROWING

This guy is TOAST on November 3rd, unless he outright steals it.

because the far-left rioting-looting-burning should do wonders for Democratic votes!!!!!

Honestly, to beat a Democrat, all one might need is a pulse at this stage.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

"The time draws nigh"... calling Mark Cuban

This NYer will be found in the voting booth for first time in years if he steps up!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

tech37 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:47 am "The time draws nigh"... calling Mark Cuban

This NYer will be found in the voting booth for first time in years if he steps up!

The left crossed a dangerous line this week in a way that is fundamentally counter to a necessary component of Democracy, which is to intellectually defend the “right” of people to loot, destroy, attack, & commit violence, because the underlying grievance is blessed by liberals. Be very careful even winking at that change...it is dangerous and corrosive to America. The momentum to go full Marxist is undeniable (see Brian Fallon's tweet) and may not be stopped.
ggait

Post by ggait »

The left crossed a dangerous line this week in a way that is fundamentally counter to a necessary component of Democracy, which is to intellectually defend the “right” of people to loot, destroy, attack, & commit violence, because the underlying grievance is blessed by liberals. Be very careful even winking at that change...it is dangerous and corrosive to America.
Here's what I think is dangerous and corrosive to America.

Which is the fact that Peter Brown actually posted what is below, that he still believes those horrible things, and that he is shameless enough to still show up here rather than slinking back under the bridge where he lives.

“The preliminary autopsy was just released right now, and the results suggest that the deceased died of causes unrelated to the cop's knee.”

“You are wrong here. The cop did not torture the guy 'to death'. He died of other causes,”
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
ggait

Post by ggait »

RCP swing state averages for Biden as of today:

MI +4.2%
PA +4.0%
FL +3.4%
WI +3.4%
AZ +2.8%
OH +1.0%
NC +0.8%
TX -2.2%

That would be 351-187.

389-149 if TX flipped. Which would suddenly make all the righties haters of the Electoral College. The EC is no longer your friend if you start off with a goose egg from CA, TX, NY, FL, PA and IL.

Still 318-220 if Joe doesn't get OH, NC, TX.

Let's go Joe!!!

Let's go Joe!!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”