Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kinduv

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Kinduv »

Y0u think admin ca11ing y0u murph instead 0f murf is the same as ca11ing a b1ack dude an n'er?! y0u seri0us?! :shock:
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:02 pm
TLD: Poster doesn’t seem to realize that Congress and Senate don’t work for Trump.
Most off 'em don't work directly for TRUMP. Not sure about Mitch and his merry pranksters. :)
Yes. There are some exceptions!
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40 pm r hero = DEPLORABLE
for shame 88, you're not doing justice to the story behind the picture.

Becasue tRump is such scum, the only people/person that didn't object to having their picture taken with them was this baby.
Who's parents died saving it's life. Man, just typing that brings me to tears. What the heck is wrong with people.....
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
CU88

Post by CU88 »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Becasue tRump is such scum, the only people/person that didn't object to having their picture taken with them was this baby.
Who's parents died saving it's life. Man, just typing that brings me to tears. What the heck is wrong with people.....

Bright Smile and Thumbs Up!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Smile and Say Cheese!!

But his cheerleaders here love him.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:22 pm
You left out the first part of his tweet.....

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.

[/quote]

Sorry....what is the context? why is tRump sending out a jerk about a progressive Congress person in the first place. Ah.....when you put the entire childish twatting from all involved, especially Omar's, the entire quote from tRump that you posted, what part of it is racist? Taken in context, entirety.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:22 pm
You left out the first part of his tweet.....

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.
Sorry....what is the context? why is tRump sending out a jerk about a progressive Congress person in the first place. Ah.....when you put the entire childish twatting from all involved, especially Omar's, the entire quote from tRump that you posted, what part of it is racist? Taken in context, entirety.
[/quote]

Look up the EEOC language. Someone just made it up? Ask a Southie.

This was a riot!

“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:22 pm
TLD: Poster doesn’t seem to realize that Congress and Senate don’t work for Trump.
Most off 'em don't work directly for TRUMP. Not sure about Mitch and his merry pranksters. :)
Yes. There are some exceptions!
YES INDEED. ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

but....that's the sick Fng thing about it. tRump had NO fn clue about who or what had just happened to the babies family. Smile away. He needs to go away...... so pissed right about now.....and you fn pretends have NO platform for your pretend party. reparations, free college....What the heck. it's as if YOU wanted him to win again. (of course the taats do, best distraction ever. )
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 pm

but....that's the sick Fng thing about it. tRump had NO fn clue about who or what had just happened to the babies family. Smile away. He needs to go away...... so ticked right about now.....and you fn pretends have NO platform for your pretend party. reparations, free college....What the heck. it's as if YOU wanted him to win again. (of course the taats do, best distraction ever. )
MAGA....Family Values Party
“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Kinduv Ajerk wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:16 pm Y0u think admin ca11ing y0u murph instead 0f murf is the same as ca11ing a b1ack dude an n'er?! y0u seri0us?! :shock
YUP. QUITE SERIOUS. Why should I be any LESS insulted/angry by ANYONE that gets a cheap thrill, insulting my good name than an African-American who's called that ugly word? Prejudice cuts both ways, doesn't it? Double standards may be OK for you. Not for me.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

but....that's the sick Fng thing about it. tRump had NO fn clue about who or what had just happened to the babies family. Smile away. He needs to go away...... so ticked right about now.....and you fn pretends have NO platform for your pretend party. reparations, free college....What the heck. it's as if YOU wanted him to win again. (of course the taats do, best distraction ever. )
Attachments
Orphan.jpg
Orphan.jpg (58.27 KiB) Viewed 2329 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Kinduv Ajerk wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:16 pm Y0u think admin ca11ing y0u murph instead 0f murf is the same as ca11ing a b1ack dude an n'er?! y0u seri0us?! :shock
YUP. QUITE SERIOUS. Why should I be any LESS insulted/angry by ANYONE that gets a cheap thrill, insulting my good name than an African-American who's called that ugly word? Prejudice cuts both ways, doesn't it? Double standards may be OK for you. Not for me.
Based on algorythms and your comments, guessing the AI "red flag" gun removal threat you most likely support would qualify you, waw waw Hoo, to have your guns removed. Think about it.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:59 pm

baby's body language sayz it all........
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:01 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm
Based on algorythms and your comments, guessing the AI "red flag" gun removal threat you most likely support would qualify you, waw waw Hoo :lol: to have your guns removed. Think about it.

:? I'll give it a try. ;) And while I ruminate over your pithy comments, rustlessrunt, read JABBERWOCKY.Pleased to give you a d+ for the clever spelling of algorithms. However, IMHO you failed miserably with "waw waw Hoo". :roll: And what the hell is an " AL red flag gun removal that I (me?) most likely support to your (my?) guns removed? Clearly, as much as you may try, you ain't no Lewis Caroll. Keep at it....never give up.

"twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:22 pm You left out the first part of his tweet.....

It's not, but if enough people claim it is, then it must be true. As Joe Biden says, we must choose truth over facts.... What the What? :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Moscow Mitch - the son of a _itch:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:44 pm

MAGA....Family Values Party

Trump causes history to repeat itself:

A man of great empathy:

The White Wash House:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

BEHOLD ANOTHER WONDERFUL TRUMPSPAWN. NO SIGHTINGS OF THIS CREATURE OUT EAST TODAY....THANK YAHWEH.AS AN DEVOUT ORTHODOX JEW, I IMAGINE SHE'S IN SCHUL. :roll:

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/0 ... ktail_Hour

Return to “POLITICS”