Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Orange Duce

Post by jhu72 »

He is not that good of an actor - he is a racist, misogynist and xenophobe.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Deputy DNI Sue Gordon understands foreign threats, respects the nonpartisan truth, and protects America 24/7. Daughter of a Navy Vice Admiral, mother of 2 Marine captains.

Leaving after a meeting with Trump.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:07 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:59 pm Do white supremacists date black women like Trump did?
Yes - absolutely!
Trump fan.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:15 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:07 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:59 pm Do white supremacists date black women like Trump did?
Yes - absolutely!
Trump fan.
Agreed jhu72 is closet Trump fan. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:58 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:40 pm :lol: :lol: You just can't make this stuff up. circa.1999

Elijah Cummings must now be called a racist by all those that called Trump a racist for using the word "infested" https://twitter.com/OliverMcGee/status/ ... 62722?s=20

Retired NFL Player says he spoke to Trump and told him to call out Baltimore after spending time there. https://www.instagram.com/p/B06fTnzH1T7/

I can hear it now by the left, he's an uncle Tom, has CTE, and a washed up NFL'er.

Never heard of him. Checked his playing history, he never played in Baltimore. I don't know what his story is, but reading his wiki he seems to think he is some type of big time businessman. No indication that he has ever met or knows Cummings. Sounds to me like a clown trying to associate himself with Trump. Dirt bags of a feather flock together. :lol:
I knew one of you would find a way to discredit him. It is much more than rats...that you know. You must not have listened to his message.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:08 pm
Has it occurred to you yet that Trump doesn't mean/believe one single word out of his own mouth------yet he says things simply because he knows his supporters likes it when he says them?

In other words, the man could easily have not one single racist bone in his body, yet he told black Congressmwomen to "go back to where you came from", a blatantly racist statement by any measurement, because he knew his supporters would like that he said that?
Are you calling his supporters racist white trash? Seems as though you are. Along with MSNBC and The View, we could easily spin that into a narrative fact. ;)

Sorry afan....I just did not take it that way....I could see how you could arrive there because they are "not White" and you are trying to sink his battleship. Their constant criticism of all things Republican,Trump, and borderline anti-american/pro immigrant was the reason why he said (IN RED)
"Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

8:27 AM - Jul 14, 2019
What makes that racist? If you assume their ethnicity and country of origin then I get it, but if you assume their districts then I do not get it.
~Livy

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:28 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:05 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:58 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:40 pm :lol: :lol: You just can't make this stuff up. circa.1999

Elijah Cummings must now be called a racist by all those that called Trump a racist for using the word "infested" https://twitter.com/OliverMcGee/status/ ... 62722?s=20

Retired NFL Player says he spoke to Trump and told him to call out Baltimore after spending time there. https://www.instagram.com/p/B06fTnzH1T7/

I can hear it now by the left, he's an uncle Tom, has CTE, and a washed up NFL'er.

Never heard of him. Checked his playing history, he never played in Baltimore. I don't know what his story is, but reading his wiki he seems to think he is some type of big time businessman. No indication that he has ever met or knows Cummings. Sounds to me like a clown trying to associate himself with Trump. Dirt bags of a feather flock together. :lol:
I knew one of you would find a way to discredit him. It is much more than rats...that you know. You must not have listened to his message.
Just questioning his bonafides. Who the hell is he? Why should I believe him? He is some guy with a Tweeter or Instagram account is what I know about him. What are his qualifications? For instance, I know who Trump's son in law is and know he is one of the worst slum lords in Baltimore. What is this clowns connection to Baltimore or Cummings?
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:51 pm
Has it occurred to you yet that Trump doesn't mean/believe one single word out of his own mouth------yet he says things simply because he knows his supporters likes it when he says them?

In other words, the man could easily have not one single racist bone in his body, yet he told black Congressmwomen to "go back to where you came from", a blatantly racist statement by any measurement, because he knew his supporters would like that he said that?
Are you calling his supporters racist white trash? Seems as though you are. Along with MSNBC and The View, we could easily spin that into a narrative fact. ;)

Sorry afan....I just did not take it that way....I could see how you could arrive there because they are "not White" and you are trying to sink his battleship. Their constant criticism of all things Republican,Trump, and borderline anti-american/pro immigrant was the reason why he said (IN RED)
....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

What makes that racist? If you assume their ethnicity and country of origin then I get it, but if you assume their districts then I do not get it.
When you are in the office, tell an employee to go back to where they came from and wait for HR. They will point to the EEOC clause as you are walked out the door:

https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/ ... -facts.cfm

Yeah, I know. People need to stop bellyaching about nothing. This country is too PC.... I used to watch, All In The Family..... Archie and George Jefferson were a riot... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: those shows were great!

“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:51 pm Are you calling his supporters racist white trash? Seems as though you are. Along with MSNBC and The View, we could easily spin that into a narrative fact. ;)

I'm not disagreeing with "how you took it".

Some fans will like what he said because they are racists. But IMHO, the bulk of TrumpFans like what he said to them because he's "sticking it to the Dems/Libs", and race has nothing to do that that sentiment. That's what I mean by "his supporters would like that he said that".

Trump knows his audience, and knows he can cross the racism line without consequence. So that's what he does.

You left out the first part of his tweet.....

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:22 pm
youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:51 pm Are you calling his supporters racist white trash? Seems as though you are. Along with MSNBC and The View, we could easily spin that into a narrative fact. ;)

I'm not disagreeing with "how you took it".

Some fans will like what he said because they are racists. But IMHO, the bulk of TrumpFans like what he said to them because he's "sticking it to the Dems/Libs", and race has nothing to do that that sentiment. That's what I mean by "his supporters would like that he said that".

Trump knows his audience, and knows he can cross the racism line without consequence. So that's what he does.

You left out the first part of his tweet.....

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.
It was an oversight....
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:01 pm

When you are in the office, tell an employee to go back to where they came from and wait for HR. They will point to the EEOC clause as you are walked out the door:

Yeah, I know. People need to stop bellyaching about nothing. This country is too PC.... I used to watch, All In The Family..... Archie and George Jefferson were a riot... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: those shows were great!
If an employee was running around bad mouthing the company they work for and criticizing the the President of their company, I'd have to say nothing, they'd be sent packing..."back to where they came from" . ;)
~Livy

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:08 pm Has it occurred to you yet that Trump doesn't mean/believe one single word out of his own mouth------yet he says things simply because he knows his supporters likes it when he says them?

Yeah, I suppose calling for the death penalty for five innocent black men in the Central Park matter and getting sued for housing discrimination (among other incidents) may tend to suggest that there isn't just one racist bone in his body, but a great many.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

r hero = DEPLORABLE
Attachments
Orphan.jpg
Orphan.jpg (58.27 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:17 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:08 pm Has it occurred to you yet that Trump doesn't mean/believe one single word out of his own mouth------yet he says things simply because he knows his supporters likes it when he says them?

Yeah, I suppose calling for the death penalty for five innocent black men in the Central Park matter and getting sued for housing discrimination (among other incidents) may tend to suggest that there isn't just one racist bone in his body, but a great many.
And hiding them in the basement when the classy high rollers want a walk through..
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:40 pm

If an employee was running around bad mouthing the company they work for and criticizing the the President of their company, I'd have to say nothing, they'd be sent packing..."back to where they came from" . ;)
Give it a whirl.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Whoa, are you arguing that Trump should be sent back to where he came from? Didn't he criticize the US and it's leadership during Obama's Presidency? Heck, doesn't he critique and disrespect America over and over again right now? Does he think Baltimore and Chicago aren't America, too?

Are you saying he should be sent packing? I'll agree with that, but not because he criticizes aspects of America he'd like to see change.

And... "borderline anti-american/pro immigrant"...since when is it "anti-American" to be "pro immigrant" ??? Wow.

So is now being anti-nativist, anti-racist, anti-white supremacist..."anti-American" ???

I certainly would not say that all of Trump's supporters are any or all of those three : nativist, racist, white supremacist...but if you're jumping through hoops, twisting into knots, to say that his words don't reflect this because "I don't hear them that way" I suggest you go look in the mirror and challenge yourself to think to listen better, think harder.
LandM

Post by LandM »

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton IMHO have done more in my lifetime to HURT racial relations. You all keep using racists - like the boy crying wolf.
Typical Lax Dad

:P
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:12 pm

Whoa, are you arguing that Trump should be sent back to where he came from? Didn't he criticize the US and it's leadership during Obama's Presidency? Heck, doesn't he critique and disrespect America over and over again right now? Does he think Baltimore and Chicago aren't America, too?

Are you saying he should be sent packing? I'll agree with that, but not because he criticizes aspects of America he'd like to see change.

And... "borderline anti-american/pro immigrant"...since when is it "anti-American" to be "pro immigrant" ??? Wow.

So is now being anti-nativist, anti-racist, anti-white supremacist..."anti-American" ???

I certainly would not say that all of Trump's supporters are any or all of those three : nativist, racist, white supremacist...but if you're jumping through hoops, twisting into knots, to say that his words don't reflect this because "I don't hear them that way" I suggest you go look in the mirror and challenge yourself to think to listen better, think harder.
Poster doesn’t seem to realize that Congress and Senate don’t work for Trump.
“I wish you would!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

admin wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:01 am
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:38 amWho or what are you, ADMIN? An individual? A collection of self-righteous Pecksniffs?Apparently, I was banished for using a descriptive word I've heard the Electoral Potus use for many years. I was admonished by ADMIN "that no one deserves to be treated with such disregard; such a lack of care". Who was that "someone", ADMIN? You, your boyos, the star chamber chorus? What was the disregard I showed?

Subsequently, you asked to me to TEMPER THAT word.I did as you requested. There's a rich vein of euphemisms. But that was not good enough for you ADMIN.

Face it. Your pique was the result of my having the audacity to challenge your authority. How Trumpian! (BTW I've witnessed that guy use that word with impunity for years). So like those 4 members of THE SQUAD, I was ordered to come back to from whence I came. East 55th Street, Manhattan.N.Y.C. will hopefully welcome me with open arms.

Hey ADMIN..."Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
You used a racist word that has no place within this forum. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I simply asked you to refrain from using the word. Your response was a diatribe with a litany of synonyms. For that, you received a flag. The "someone" that doesn't deserve to be treated this way is first and foremost blacks. The second is anyone with a modicum of empathy, anyone who has these words run up their spine when they hear them. Whether Admin is one of these people is irrelevant.

To answer your final question, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?", the post-ers within this forum. I cannot emphasize enough, this is your forum. We mow the grass, line the fields, and referee the games but... The game is yours. That includes adjusting forum rules. i.e. The forum rules are also yours. But until the rules are adjusted so that post-ers can post racist slurs, you'll get a flag every time you post these words.
So you consciously refuse to spell my name correctly. You have some bad-word nerve :o. What a hypocrite. You got your bowels in an uproar when I used a word to which you objected. How dare you post that cutesie bastardization of my name. The truth is you feel it's OK to spit in my face? YET YOU USED A RACIST WORD THAT HAS NO PLACE WITHIN THIS FORUM. To me, your word is as disgusting and demeaning TO ME as any word in the argot.

Your beloved boy Kramer tried to insult 6 members of my family. But to borrow a phrase for my Jewish friends...NEVER AGAIN.

Heed me Admin(?)...Your post will be removed by COB today, August 9, 2019.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

TLD: Poster doesn’t seem to realize that Congress and Senate don’t work for Trump.
Most off 'em don't work directly for TRUMP. Not sure about Mitch and his merry pranksters. :)

Return to “POLITICS”