Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Orange Duce

Post by admin »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:38 amWho or what are you, ADMIN? An individual? A collection of self-righteous Pecksniffs?Apparently, I was banished for using a descriptive word I've heard the Electoral Potus use for many years. I was admonished by ADMIN "that no one deserves to be treated with such disregard; such a lack of care". Who was that "someone", ADMIN? You, your boyos, the star chamber chorus? What was the disregard I showed?

Subsequently, you asked to me to TEMPER THAT word.I did as you requested. There's a rich vein of euphemisms. But that was not good enough for you ADMIN.

Face it. Your pique was the result of my having the audacity to challenge your authority. How Trumpian! (BTW I've witnessed that guy use that word with impunity for years). So like those 4 members of THE SQUAD, I was ordered to come back to from whence I came. East 55th Street, Manhattan.N.Y.C. will hopefully welcome me with open arms.

Hey ADMIN..."Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
You used a racist word that has no place within this forum. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I simply asked you to refrain from using the word. Your response was a diatribe with a litany of synonyms. For that, you received a flag. The "someone" that doesn't deserve to be treated this way is first and foremost blacks. The second is anyone with a modicum of empathy, anyone who has these words run up their spine when they hear them. Whether Admin is one of these people is irrelevant.

To answer your final question, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?", the post-ers within this forum. I cannot emphasize enough, this is your forum. We mow the grass, line the fields, and referee the games but... The game is yours. That includes adjusting forum rules. i.e. The forum rules are also yours. But until the rules are adjusted so that post-ers can post racist slurs, you'll get a flag every time you post these words.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Some people here are thinner skinned than Trump.
Don't sweat it, Admin. Keep fighting the good fight. The slightest of slights will get you on Wahoo's "list." Just expect the same treatment and random diatribes even months down the road if the mood so hits him. And wait till you get the unsolicited, internet-tough-guy threats in your PM box out of the blue...
:lol:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 am MDL: I used "The N Word"...my meager attempt to highlight hypocrisy. OK to feel ,think ,and act on that which that word represents. But NEVER,EVER write or utter that word.

I'm not in the fanlax inner circle and few know me.Ergo, that UGLY word could give rise to the idea I am an inveterate racist.
:roll: Thanks to the folks that know me and understood!
Racist lacrosse fans are welcome within our forum. The n-word and it's synonyms are not.

The FanLax inner-circle? Either there's no inner-circle or there is a circle but it's ridiculously big. i.e. It includes every post-er. Either way, Murph, in terms of the forum rules and the consequences with relation to breaking them, you're not being treated differently than other post-ers.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

RedFromMI wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:40 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:33 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:24 am
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:00 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 am Here's the racist part when it comes to Baltimore: if President Trump thinks it's in such poor shape, where's the money?

He flippantly gave farmers $30+ Billion dollars for no reason. Guess what color they are? (Well, admittedly, the Brazilian and Chinese companies that got a nice hunk of that money weren't even American, but I digress).

So where is the financial help for Baltimore from Trump? Oh, right, they're the wrong color, and don't get his help. They get his derision.
Trump is a racist: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... n-council/
Did you read the EO? Form a fake committee that I'd wager has never met, and provide exactly zero funds. Wow. Impressive. Want to hear my pointless EO while we're at it?

Why didn't Trump write this EO for farmers, and not hand out money if EO's were so swell and actually fixed problems?

For the white farmers? $30+ Billion in cash on the finger, no questions asked. Filled with grift and fraud as you very well know. And it ain't over yet.

My point is don't bring up a problem without a solution if you're POTUS. Doubly so when you have zero----zero---problem cutting checks for other people who are hurting economically. Triply so when the reason that they are hurting is because of Trump's fake trade war with China.

I'm not in the "Trump's a racist" line..it's why I applauded his death penalty quip for Opioids. He has plenty of flaws to keep him busy without worrying about racism.

But his policy of handing out money---$30Billion plus for F's sake---- to white farmers, while in the same breath mocking the economic plight of a largely black city isn't exactly what I'd call cool.....
Interesting comment from Lynne Patton HUD Administrator. I am not sure how to validate this, but maybe some else can. She is saying this administration HAS provided 16 Billion with "B" in grants to Elijah Cummings district...more than any other city.
VERY, very silly, stupid claim. False on its face.
Total HUD budget, total, is 44B.
Prove her wrong with a link please; the sound of the Jeopardy jingle just started...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -help.html

Total of ALL federal money to Baltimore from all programs. Not HUD alone.
So it is true, that they have recieved just under 16Billion with a B. From your linked article.

Cummings' district received just under $15.7billion in grants, benefits, and other aide from the federal government during fiscal year 2018, according to the Baltimore Sun.

The district, which includes just over half of Baltimore City, most of the majority African American areas of Baltimore County, and most of Howard County, is more well off than the administration claims.
Last edited by youthathletics on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

CU88 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:23 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:24 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:07 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:49 am Here's the racist part when it comes to Baltimore: if President Trump thinks it's in such poor shape, where's the money?

He flippantly gave farmers $30+ Billion dollars for no reason. Guess what color they are? (Well, admittedly, the Brazilian and Chinese companies that got a nice hunk of that money weren't even American, but I digress).

So where is the financial help for Baltimore from Trump? Oh, right, they're the wrong color, and don't get his help. They get his derision.
Only black people live in poor neighborhoods? Not sure how an ongoing program proves something one way or the other.

Focus TLD, focus. Read the link I posted and compare it to afans assertion of Trump doing nothing, clearly he has put things in order to help places like this. But all that matters is the narrative, as usual, because, well, its Trump and he's an easy target...that much we can agree on. For crying out load, even Larry Hogan has been trying to help Baltimore for the past couple years but those in the city keep tripping over their own you know what.

When the point is really those in Baltimore have been doing nothing for decades, so says even the Baltimore and surrounding area news print for years and years.
Why mention him not being racist then? which was my point.......why not say, "he is doing something to address economically depressed areas"? The reality is, it is not anything new.... not even remotely. Same old trickle down play book.... look at the date

https://www.heritage.org/taxes/report/h ... ne-program

I met with these clowns in DC back in the 1990s.... That EO is a re-tread......
I figured that would catch the attention of those slinging the racist word around about Trump, since it's in vogue by the left towards Trump these days.
More of the radical left pushing back on o d statements:

Ex-RNC chairman invites Trump: Come to Baltimore,

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... dy-for-you
I would love for Trump to walk the streets of baltimore unannounced, for a myriad of reasons.

Type in "Baltimore Streets" in Youtube and check the results.

This one is just from google images:

There was a guy who ran for office a few years ago that used to walk Baltimore streets during the day and post the hour-long videos unfiltered. If I can find them I'll post them. Incredibly sad.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am Some people here are thinner skinned than Trump.
Don't sweat it, Admin. Keep fighting the good fight. The slightest of slights will get you on Wahoo's "list." Just expect the same treatment and random diatribes even months down the road if the mood so hits him. And wait till you get the unsolicited, internet-tough-guy threats in your PM box out of the blue...
:lol:
"Fight the good fight"? :roll: I wholeheartedly agree with those sentiments.Great advice.As Billy Joel states at the end of most of his concerts..."don't take (naughty word) from anyone".

That's exactly what I did,and will continue to do.For example whenever some low-life dirtbag gutless attacks my family,I fight.Gotta send a message to all those "internet tough-guys". ;)

Your momma may have instructed you to hit and run and never admit to wrongdoing.Mine told me NEVER FORGET!
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:33 am
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:43 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 am

Don’t take it personally....it was a general statement that I have used over time. Unlike most people here, you do rely on facts or data to back up your arguments. That’s how your mind works. There are plenty of other people that have nothing more than a belief. I would be shocked if you could shoot a basketball better than me. But it’s possible.
I would be shocked too, haven't played since my vertical dropped 66%, from 3 inches to 1.

Defense rues the day for this one. Quick hands, still today. Amazing how quickly they drop below the belly button, when , alone, watching wild things2.

ANd if you're taller, I will concede whatever punishment is required for 1 v 1 fouls, and pinch the heck out of your stomach the first jumpers you take. Become very "flinchy" after that. It's about winning, not how. :D
better to place your foot under the shooter. Nothing worse than a rolled ankle.
Did you miss the part where he called the game for precisely that ? When I was thumping him 9-0 and said he got hurt after missing a easy layup that would have made it 9-1, but I got the ball back and it was the first to eleven. So, even IF he scored on every possession, and I only scored on every fourth, I would still win 11 to 8. IF.

Nay, pinches work way better. Ask Larry.

Oldie but a goodie.....best defense evah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rc2e2Xa-vU
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:43 am
RedFromMI wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:53 am
a fan wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Did you read the EO? Form a fake committee that I'd wager has never met, and provide exactly zero funds. Wow. Impressive. Want to hear my pointless EO while we're at it?

Why didn't Trump write this EO for farmers, and not hand out money if EO's were so swell and actually fixed problems?

For the white farmers? $30+ Billion in cash on the finger, no questions asked. Filled with grift and fraud as you very well know. And it ain't over yet.

My point is don't bring up a problem without a solution if you're POTUS. Doubly so when you have zero----zero---problem cutting checks for other people who are hurting economically. Triply so when the reason that they are hurting is because of Trump's fake trade war with China.

I'm not in the "Trump's a racist" line..it's why I applauded his death penalty quip for Opioids. He has plenty of flaws to keep him busy without worrying about racism.

But his policy of handing out money---$30Billion plus for F's sake---- to white farmers, while in the same breath mocking the economic plight of a largely black city isn't exactly what I'd call cool.....
Interesting comment from Lynne Patton HUD Administrator. I am not sure how to validate this, but maybe some else can. She is saying this administration HAS provided 16 Billion with "B" in grants to Elijah Cummings district...more than any other city.
Prove her wrong with a link please; the sound of the Jeopardy jingle just started...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -help.html

Total of ALL federal money to Baltimore from all programs. Not HUD alone.
So it is true, that they have recieved just under 16Billion with a B. From your linked article.

Cummings' district received just under $15.7billion in grants, benefits, and other aide from the federal government during fiscal year 2018, according to the Baltimore Sun.

The district, which includes just over half of Baltimore City, most of the majority African American areas of Baltimore County, and most of Howard County, is more well off than the administration claims.
It's obviously more complicated than that. The Trump White House didn't just write a check for $16B to the district like they did helping out the farmers affected by his trade war.

If that's all the .gov benefits, then we're talking about stuff like Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Transportation funds, VA services and more. If it follows the regular federal budget, then a majority of those funds are going straight to the people with no local government control over it. So quite a bit of stretching the facts by Patton.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:43 am So it is true, that they have recieved just under 16Billion with a B. From your linked article.

This is a bit misleading, but let's assume it's not.

You understand other States get quite a bit more funding, yes?

Trump and his cronies want you to think that Maryland is the only State in the Union to get aid, and Baltimore simply wastes it all.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

admin wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:29 am
wahoomurf wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:07 am MDL: I used "The N Word"...my meager attempt to highlight hypocrisy. OK to feel ,think ,and act on that which that word represents. But NEVER,EVER write or utter that word.

I'm not in the fanlax inner circle and few know me.Ergo, that UGLY word could give rise to the idea I am an inveterate racist.
:roll: Thanks to the folks that know me and understood!
Racist lacrosse fans are welcome within our forum. The n-word and it's synonyms are not.

The FanLax inner-circle? Either there's no inner-circle or there is a circle but it's ridiculously big. i.e. It includes every post-er. Either way, Murph, in terms of the forum rules and the consequences with relation to breaking them, you're not being treated differently than other post-ers.
So now you're expanding YOUR list to include SYNONYMS? Perhaps you should have announced YOUR list of naughty words long ago. Where can I find an updated LIST OF THESE BANNED WORDS? Or do you make them up as you see fit? Maybe you can take a page out of George Carlin's book and publish them for ALL to read.

Your sweeping thumbs up/down of fanlax argot kinda reminds me of Mr.Justice Potter Stewarts's "I know it when I see it" comment in Jacobellis v.Ohio.

Interesting how certain VEILED words are given a pass. So be it. The intent of SOME words can be, IMHO as offensive as the word itself. E.g.when I see the word LIBERAL appear here on Fanlax, I eagerly await the posters name. The spelling of that HORRIFIC and INSULTING word is usually correct. But the message may often be as hateful as any of the banned words you and your cronies dream up. Depending of course on the sender.

NB "The Squad" is an innocent, descriptive word. I'd wager some folks may use those words as pejorative to a group of living breathing humans. ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:06 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:43 am So it is true, that they have recieved just under 16Billion with a B. From your linked article.

You understand other States get quite a bit more funding, yes? So, why have a Census if some girls are bigger than others ???

Trump and his cronies want you to think that Maryland is the only State in the Union to get aid, and Baltimore simply wastes it all.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

You are one obstinate SOB. :lol: ;)

Asked and answered. Billions....billlions....in funding is handed out based on Census numbers. What YOU would prefer, is to leave funding up to McConnell and Pelosi, and simply let them arbitrarily decide who gets what, rather than use math.

Fine by me. Don't care.

The numbers in these figures includes things like military bases, grants (think: the $1Billion Hopkins gets annually, military contracts, etc. ), earmarks, etc.

I have no problem dropping the Census altogether. I'm sure you boys will have swell ideas as to how to dole Federal funding out for things like schools and infrastructure.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:06 pm

You understand other States get quite a bit more funding, yes?

Its okay to say she was correct and that Baltimore did indeed receive funds to help them.

Would you care to change your answer now? Did or did not Baltimore receive ~16 Billion in Federal funding?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:49 am https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps- ... d=64646682

Ratcliffe out?
Coats was highly regarded by his fellow Senators & the media.
Based on his previous jobs & subject matter experience,
he had less relevant experience coming into the DNI job than Ratcliffe does.
Coats served on the Senate Intel Comm ; Ratliffe on the House Intel Comm.
Coats was a high $$$ lobbyist. Ratliffe a US Atty with anti-terrorism responsibilities.

Coats seems like a nice guy. He was Pence's friend & Andrea Mitchell's Aspen stooge.
The Deep State is digging feverishly ...better check out Ratliffe's HS yearbook.
Last edited by old salt on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:15 pm Its okay to say she was correct and that Baltimore did indeed receive funds to help them.
Nope. That's not what she said. Did you listen to her little video, or not? She's an F ing wedding planner, and doesn't know *hit about public policy. What she does know is how to sell Trump's worldview.

She left out the part (shocker) that the bulk of these grants are mandatory, and have nothing to do with who is in the White House or Congress. So when funds increase because of an aging population or increased poverty? Trump/Obama/Bush had nothing to do with the increase in funding.

The biggest part? She's implying---and so are you---that Baltimore is getting Billions, and other cities aren't. This is nonsense.

That said: are there new social programs/grants that Trump signed off on in the last three massive spending bills that I told you about? You bet. I TOLD YOU that stuff is in there, and you and your fake conservative buddies waved me off. $2 Trillion in non-military spending. I TOLD YOU this spending was not thought out or debated, and would therefore have more fraud and waste than ever. MORE SOCIALISM. Not my fault you ignore these posts spelling out what is happening.

How many fake conservatives on the Board ignored me, and said I must have Trump Derangement Syndrome?

And now you're finding that that money wasn't spent well? And acting like Baltimore is the only city loaded with waste and fraud?

Yeah, ok.

Here's yet another warning you and the rest of the Republican voters will ignore: Pelosi and Trump have a fourth spending bill in the bullpen that will have even more of this stuff. And as usual, you and the other Trump fans don't care.

You did this to yourself. Stop complaining about what YOU did. What YOU championed. Own your choices, and complain to someone else.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Baltimore Sends 15 Murdered Youth to Border so Democrats Notice Them:

https://genesiustimes.com/baltimore-sen ... tice-them/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 pm The biggest part? She's implying---and so are you---that Baltimore is getting Billions, and other cities aren't. This is nonsense.
I never implied or even wrote a single letter about any other city receiving money. My original post with the video link was "asking" if this was all true, to which it was implied she is essentially a dumb-dumb, fake and can not be true. Then an article in a follow up post stated with fact, corroborated by the Baltimore Sun, that Baltimore has in fact received ~16 Billion. But because you and others hate Trump so much, you simply can not accept that Baltimore has received plenty of money from the Feds and that local politicians have dump it away where it is needed.

Did Baltimore receive ~16 Billion since Trump has been in office...Yes or No?

If No --> Then I am wrong
If Yes --> You are wrong
If Maybe/Not really --> Then we are on Fan Lax ;) :lol:
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:02 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 pm The biggest part? She's implying---and so are you---that Baltimore is getting Billions, and other cities aren't. This is nonsense.
I never implied or even wrote a single letter about any other city receiving money. My original post with the video link was "asking" if this was all true, to which it was implied she is essentially a dumb-dumb, fake and can not be true. Then an article in a follow up post stated with fact, corroborated by the Baltimore Sun, that Baltimore has in fact received ~16 Billion. But because you and others hate Trump so much, you simply can not accept that Baltimore has received plenty of money from the Feds and that local politicians have dump it away where it is needed.

If Yes --> You are wrong
This was your statement:
She is saying this administration HAS provided 16 Billion with "B" in grants to Elijah Cummings district...more than any other city.
That statement is incorrect. A falsehood is what we now call misleading statements. Singling out THIS ADMINISTRATION is where the statement falls down. The implication is that the administration had a choice. Don't lie.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 pm

If Yes --> You are wrong
This was your statement:
She is saying this administration HAS provided 16 Billion with "B" in grants to Elijah Cummings district...more than any other city.
That statement is incorrect. A falsehood is what we now call misleading statements.
What is false about it....I am not following you? From the article in the link...

~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 pm

If Yes --> You are wrong
This was your statement:
That statement is incorrect. A falsehood is what we now call misleading statements.
What is false about it....I am not following you? From the article in the link...

Patten made the claim not you. You are free to defend her. Enjoy.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”