2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:08 pm
CU88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:13 am At least 93,000 people have died from coronavirus in the U.S.

At least 1,576,000 cases have been reported.
Look at the bright side. Not a one of them has awoken from the dead and started eating anybody still living.
:) sometimes a little humor may be all we have.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:46 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:09 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:35 pm Biden quotes:

Minority communities have larger education gaps because of “what you’re dealing with”

Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate & bright & clean & nice-looking guy”

“Poor kids are just as bright & talented as white kids”

“You ain’t black”
If Trump had said what Biden said today, every media talking head and Democrat on Fanlax wouldn't be able to breathe for a week.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... ar-ensues/
Talk about much ado about nothing. :roll: Yup, that 5% of African American voters who may vote for Trump could be offended, very unlikely that other black voters would be. They know darn well what Biden was saying.

But ohh boy the right wing outrage machine is sure offended, bunch of snowflakes that they are...
.:lol:. YGTBSM '76. You think that's ok ? Get back on the plantation boy. Talk about patronizing condescension.
Who the hell is Biden to tell him he "ain't black".

Uncle Joe has completely lost it. His Jan 2018 Ukraine prosecutor summbitch video is getting a lot of play.
Compare his command of his faculties in that clip to now. He's really gone downhill the last 2 years.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 pm

Minority communities have larger education gaps because of “what you’re dealing with”

Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate & bright & clean & nice-looking guy”

“You ain’t black”
If Trump had said what Biden said today, every media talking head and Democrat on Fanlax wouldn't be able to breathe for a week.

Talk about much ado about nothing. :roll: Yup, that 5% of African American voters who may vote for Trump could be offended, very unlikely that other black voters would be. They know darn well what Biden was saying.

But ohh boy the right wing outrage machine is sure offended, bunch of snowflakes that they are...
.:lol:. YGTBSM '76. You think that's ok ? Get back on the plantation boy. Talk about patronizing condescension.

Uncle Joe has completely lost it. His Jan 2018 Ukraine prosecutor summbitch video is getting a lot of play.
Compare his command of his faculties in that clip to now. He's really gone downhill the last 2 years.
Yup, you are one of those snowflakes, ole Salty. ;)

I've watched the interview clip for context as well as his subsequent explanation. He was clearly speaking in jest, though with a bit of a bite, and he rightfully clarified.

He's not my preferred candidate, but in a binary choice this is amazingly easy.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, Salty.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:20 pm
old salt wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 pm

“You ain’t black”

Yup, you are one of those snowflakes, ole Salty. ;)

I've watched the interview clip for context as well as his subsequent explanation. He was clearly speaking in jest, though with a bit of a bite, and he rightfully clarified.

He's not my preferred candidate, but in a binary choice this is amazingly easy.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, Salty.
You too Cornpop. .;) .
CU88

Post by CU88 »

There’s nothing that Biden does that Trump doesn’t do worse and more often.

Deplorables just don't see it...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:09 pm
The new renegades. They help make America, America.

Now as to Antifa ...

Choose your fighter wisely.

Government of China to crack down on Hong Kong's Antifa renegades:

https://www.dw.com/en/opinion-beijing-f ... a-53537557

Push to punish traitors

Article 23 of the document deals with the issue of national security, and it, too, has problems. The controversial legislation requires Hong Kong administrators to use local laws to arrest and prosecute individuals for "any act of treason, secession, sedition, subversion against the Central People's Government." Ties with foreign political organizations and bodies are also prohibited.

Since so many forum righties hate Antifa, if they have any principle at all, they will gladly applaud China's actions against their version of that terrorist organization.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The issue of voting by mail is becoming politicized, and once an issue becomes politicized, it seems to stay that way. And wow we need to stop that from happening!

There is nothing I can do to stop it, there is nothing I can say, but...

Voting by mail is super. Your military does it a lot (and their votes get counted). Utah votes exclusively by mail (Republican Governor). I just did it in Maryland this week (Republican Governor). The governor of Kentucky (Democrat) was just this week publicly wishing out loud this his constituents won't buy into the idea that voting by mail is bad.

The reason no one can produce evidence of the harmful effects of voting by mail is that there is none. That's why states do it all the time. All. The. Time... for decades and decades and it wasn't a thing until...

I'd give corona-virus-based arguments about why voting by mail might not just be great but super-great at a time like this, but corona is already hopelessly politicized, so...

Don't let them do it! Don't let them politicize voting by mail...

Remember, If a politician tells you voting by mail is bad and dangerous, they are telling you one thing -- they are telling you their estimate of your ability to think for yourself. They think they have a dupe, a mark, a sucker on their hands but no... ha ha joke is on them right!? You're not a rube! ha ha! You got them this time! You know that voting by mail is great!

You want to believe that the earth is flat?! Okay! That Hillary Clinton is a reptilian? I dig it! That vaccines cause autism? No don't believe that!! What the heck has happened?!! Youtubers don't always know what they are talking about...

Ahem. Back on message. I am begging you with tears in my eyes and snot pouring out my nose, don't believe that voting by mail is bad! Even if the memes to the contrary are extra dank!

Save voting by mail! It is super useful!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Come on Joe come out of that basement.

black.jpg
black.jpg (57.42 KiB) Viewed 1420 times
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:56 am The issue of voting by mail is becoming politicized, and once an issue becomes politicized, it seems to stay that way. And wow we need to stop that from happening!

There is nothing I can do to stop it, there is nothing I can say, but...

Voting by mail is super. Your military does it a lot (and their votes get counted). Utah votes exclusively by mail (Republican Governor). I just did it in Maryland this week (Republican Governor). The governor of Kentucky (Democrat) was just this week publicly wishing out loud this his constituents won't buy into the idea that voting by mail is bad.

The reason no one can produce evidence of the harmful effects of voting by mail is that there is none. That's why states do it all the time. All. The. Time... for decades and decades and it wasn't a thing until...

I'd give corona-virus-based arguments about why voting by mail might not just be great but super-great at a time like this, but corona is already hopelessly politicized, so...

Don't let them do it! Don't let them politicize voting by mail...

Remember, If a politician tells you voting by mail is bad and dangerous, they are telling you one thing -- they are telling you their estimate of your ability to think for yourself. They think they have a dupe, a mark, a sucker on their hands but no... ha ha joke is on them right!? You're not a rube! ha ha! You got them this time! You know that voting by mail is great!

You want to believe that the earth is flat?! Okay! That Hillary Clinton is a reptilian? I dig it! That vaccines cause autism? No don't believe that!! What the heck has happened?!! Youtubers don't always know what they are talking about...

Ahem. Back on message. I am begging you with tears in my eyes and snot pouring out my nose, don't believe that voting by mail is bad! Even if the memes to the contrary are extra dank!

Save voting by mail! It is super useful!

Voting by mail IS awesome, unless we can't trust you.

I am generally of the mind that non-violent crimes need to be punished outside the incarceration chaos we currently have, yet voting is such a crucial aspect of our democracy...so let's make a deal: anyone caught cheating at voting gets a minimum 10 years jail time no parole. The deterrent of serious jail time should dissuade most Democrats from doing what currently they consider a mere nuisance fine if caught. Agree to that and I am all in. Deal?
ggait

Post by ggait »

Colorado is vote by mail 100%.

Works great. Saves money. People love it. CO typically leads the country in voter turnout.

Purple swing state.

Voters out here also voted to get rid of the gerrymandering. Bipartisan support for that. Lines now drawn by a commission of Rs Ds and indies.

Democracy is fun! Nothing to be scared of. Y’all should try it!
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

ggait wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:28 am Colorado is vote by mail 100%.

Works great. Saves money. People love it. CO typically leads the country in voter turnout.

Purple swing state.

Voters out here also voted to get rid of the gerrymandering. Bipartisan support for that. Lines now drawn by a commission of Rs Ds and indies.

lot of good procedures in here. good for colorado.
https://www.5280.com/2020/05/no-fraud-i ... ng-system/
they've been working on it since 2013. that's a large hill to climb for states to try to have something similar ready in this cycle.

but a model to follow.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Purple swing state.

Are you sure about that?

South Carolina absentee ballots found in Maryland:

https://www.google.com/search?q=south+c ... e&ie=UTF-8

Republicans have been known for stealing elections and there is nothing that would stop them from doing it again and again.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CU88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm There’s nothing that Biden does that Trump doesn’t do worse and more often.

Deplorables just don't see it...

Yup. At least Biden (who, evidently, had only been joking) apologized.

We have not heard any apology from tRUMP for saying Mexicans were rapists. Nor did he apologize for saying Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations were all "$hitholes". Nor has he apologized for calling for the death sentence in the Central PArk Five case even though the "convicted" felons were all innocent. On top of all that, tRUMP referred to certain Nazis as "very fine people".

As usual, the same reich wing double standards.

njbill

Post by njbill »

Once again, Trump is doing things that may screw up what otherwise should be a safe Republican Senate seat in Alabama.

Trump is supporting former football coach Tommy Tuberville in the July 14 Republican primary run-off against Jeff Sessions. Tuberville finished ahead of Sessions in the initial primary.

Tuberville has never run for office before and recently was embroiled in a securities fraud matter which resulted in his business partner being sentenced to a 10 year jail term. Tuberville settled the charges against him.

Trump infamously supported sexual predator Roy Moore in the 2018 Senate race which allowed his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones, to get elected in ruby red Alabama.

Conventional wisdom is that Sessions probably would defeat Jones comfortably. But if Tuberville beats Sessions in the primary, one would think the election in the November will be much closer. Indeed, Jones who has performed admirably in his two years in office, could well beat Tuberville. Good work, Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeff-ses ... 16109.html
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Ask Doc. He can confirm:

https://twitter.com/verytoughscene/stat ... 81632?s=21
Sure, what Joe Biden said was racist, but if he selects a black person to be his Vice President it cancels out the racism. That's how it works.

Biden says something racist, that's -2 racism points.

BUT:

Biden knows Obama, that's +1 racism point

Biden selects black running mate, that's +2 racism points

So actually, if he plays his cards right, Biden comes out as less racist after this incident.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Purple swing state.

Just to be clear here, what CU88 calls ‘democracy’ is actually unaccountable voting fraud.

Dems are nothing if not predictable.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Purple swing state.

Just to be clear here, what CU88 calls ‘democracy’ is actually unaccountable voting fraud.

Just to be clear here - you have no evidence of such and are just saying that as the resident troll. There is some evidence in past elections that mail order ballots actually are favored by and favor the Rs. But apparently facts don't matter to PB.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Purple swing state.

Just to be clear here - you have no evidence of such and are just saying that as the resident troll. There is some evidence in past elections that mail order ballots actually are favored by and favor the Rs. But apparently facts don't matter to PB.

That’s so strange because just this week I thought there was ample evidence of massive vote fraud by a Democrat for Democrats:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/voter-fraud ... -machines/
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Purple swing state.

That’s so strange because just this week I thought there was ample evidence of massive vote fraud by a Democrat for Democrats:

https://www.phillyvoice.com/voter-fraud ... -machines/
How massive is it when it is overvoting for a single person in a very local race for judicial candidates?
In May 2014, DeMuro inflated vote totals by adding 27 fraudulent ballots in the primary election, 40 votes in May 2015, and 46 in 2016, according to court documents outlining the scheme and the charges against him.
(Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday)

Yup, just massive. Given that it is over multiple elections it is small in comparison to the NC congressional race that had to be redone...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

6ftstick wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 am Come on Joe come out of that basement.

black.jpg
6 foot, you win the award for the funniest damn post of the month. :lol: I love what Joe has done with his hair while locked up in command bunker
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”