"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:22 pm
a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:22 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:21 pm A bit low brow trying to accuse me of running. There are times to speak and times to be silent.
Annnnd, back to being silent?
Yes, b/c as I have already stated, numerous times, I knew back then and I knew now, that nothing ever comes from these investigation wrt to those at the top. This entire conversation started b/c you and your blue pill posse were telling us for years that 'our' guy was a Russian spy, guilty of everything Maddow laid out each night...for years. Then when Durham essentially says....STFU there is nothing there, lets move on, you guys all of a sudden forget that we have 600+ s of pages on the very subject, most telling me, OS, Petey, cradle, RRR, that we are part of Trump nation and the lowest of the low. Then when we bring it full circle after the Durham report drops and confirmed what we were saying the entire time, not to mention how HRC effed our country in the process, you want to rehash the very same items and nit pick all over again. :lol: ;)

Maybe you are just frustrated and taking it our on me, or just bored and need something to do. I still love you, flaws and all. ;)
Seriously? You believe that nonsense?
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:31 pm
old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:01 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:51 pm
old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:25 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:21 pm Comey bad...but his Trump-appointed (RINO?) apparently really "weaponized" the FBI against "conservatives" (you know, people who supported Jan 6 insurrection)...that's the nonsense MAGA is selling, with reasonably intelligent people like Salty repeating it...
You're projecting again. Show us where I said that. Where have I criticized the FBI for the Jan 6th investigations ?
I've limited my critique to what the FBI did under Comey, McCabe & the Mueller (aka Weissmann) witch hunt. .
Uh huh, that's not where MAGA world has "limited" it...got a complaint with Jim Jordan's "weaponization" committee? Or do you agree with them, and these "whistleblowers" including the guy who lost his security clearance when he supported the Jan 6 insurrection?

Do you think Jordan should follow House Rules and provide the testimony of these guys who claim to be, but have failed to be adjudicated as, "whistleblowers" to the Dems on the Committee? (There's no "whistleblower" exception under House Rules, BTW) Republicans only get to see their testimony...yet, they sit there in a hearing without the Dems seeing what they have testified to in secret to the GOP committee members? Cool?

If you want to take issue with this incredible hypocrisy, and tell us you think FBI agents should do their jobs without expressing political partisanship bias, much less publicly, and thus these cats should have lost their security clearances for their transgressions, ok.

Go ahead.
I haven't paid enough attention to it to comment.
Do FBI officials get nominated by political parties & run for office ?
Has this House impeached Biden yet or established a Select Committee prime time tv series yet ?
They learned well from Pelosi & her crew.
pay attention; they're violating House Rules for committees.

No, the head of the FBI is selected by the POTUS...in this case Trump.
https://www.newsweek.com/republican-acc ... bi-1801265

Twice impeached. I'm sure it was all "hoax"... :roll:
You gotta problem with Wray ? ...because he was appointed by Trump ?
I haven't criticized Wray. You're projecting again.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:22 pm Yes, b/c as I have already stated, numerous times, I knew back then and I knew now, that nothing ever comes from these investigation wrt to those at the top. This entire conversation started b/c you and your blue pill posse were telling us for years that 'our' guy was a Russian spy, guilty of everything Maddow laid out each night...for years.
Nope. For the second time, I never said Trump colluded with Russia. And I told you that BEFORE Mueller showed up. You don't get to conflate me with Maddow, sorry. Nice try though.
youthathletics wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:22 pm Then when Durham essentially says....STFU there is nothing there, lets move on, you guys all of a sudden forget that we have 600+ s of pages on the very subject, most telling me, OS, Petey, cradle, RRR, that we are part of Trump nation and the lowest of the low. Then when we bring it full circle after the Durham report drops and confirmed what we were saying the entire time
Understand what you're telling us, because I've repeated this 1000 times, and it still isn't sinking in.

What you're telling us that you believe that when the Democratic Candidate hires a campaign manager who worked to install a corrupt Putin puppet in the former Soviet Block...and the FBI investigates this person and the Campaign....the ONLY possible reason the FBI would do that is (Drumroll) corruption?

Do you honestly not get how stupid that is? The FBI shouldn't investigate because......why? What excuse do you have for me here?

And you IGNORE that TeamTrump lied every chance they got, which made everyone rightfully suspicious. Why did they lie? How about that? Just answer that one for me: why did multiple members of TeamTrump lie, and take freaking jail time for lying if this was all Hillary's fault.

Just answer that. Pretty please. And "they're idiots" isn't an answer. It's an excuse.

When you lie, investigators investigate more. EVERY TIME.

youthathletics wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:22 pm Maybe you are just frustrated and taking it our on me, or just bored and need something to do. I still love you, flaws and all. ;)
I still love everyone here, especially you and Old Salt. None of this is personal. State your views, defend your views. That's it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:55 pm What you're telling us that you believe that when the Democratic Candidate hires a campaign manager who worked to install a corrupt Putin puppet in the former Soviet Block...and the FBI investigates this person and the Campaign....the ONLY possible reason the FBI would do that is (Drumroll) corruption?
Come on. We were already in Ukraine, meddling to foment the next revolution & overturn the last elected President.
Give us a President who will put the VP's kid in a lucrative no show BOD gig
& have the Chulpa lady give us a black book alleging cash payments to Manafort.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:09 pm
a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:55 pm What you're telling us that you believe that when the Democratic Candidate hires a campaign manager who worked to install a corrupt Putin puppet in the former Soviet Block...and the FBI investigates this person and the Campaign....the ONLY possible reason the FBI would do that is (Drumroll) corruption?
Come on. We were already in Ukraine, meddling to foment the next revolution & overturn the last elected President.
And there it is. You understand perfectly why the FBI would investigate the Trump Campaign. Thank you.

Just like you, YA, and everyone else here understands PERFECTLY why the FBI would look into Hunter's work in Ukraine....and that's why not one single person on the Forum is complaining about the FBI or the "weaponization of US Intel" to go after political targets.

No one is complaining about the FBI going after Hunter. Because: duh.

My work is done here. It only took six years to get us here, but we made it.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:15 pm
old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 4:09 pm
And there it is. You understand perfectly why the FBI would investigate the Trump Campaign. Thank you.

Just like you, YA, and everyone else here understands PERFECTLY why the FBI would look into Hunter's work in Ukraine....and that's why not one single person on the Forum is complaining about the FBI or the "weaponization of US Intel" to go after political targets.

No one is complaining about the FBI going after Hunter. Because: duh.

My work is done here. It only took six years to get us here, but we made it.
I disagree -- the FBI didn't investigate Clinton's emails until her private emails inadvertently surfaced in the Benghazi committee.
Then the IG's investigated & referred it to the FBI. They had to investigate then. There was no question about adequate predication for the FBI to open an investigation (Mid Year exam)

AG Barr maintained there was not adequate predication to open Crossfire Hurricane & appointed Durham to run it to ground.
Once CrossFire Hurricane was opened, it leaked like a sieve, fueling the Trump-Russia collusion hoax that the Clinton campaign had initiated.
Durham lays out all the details. It wasn't criminal enough to prosecute & win, but it was a monumental abuse of the FBI's power.

Despite your confirmation biased theories, the investigation was initiated based on Popadop's wine bar gossip, when he passed along unconfirmed info from his Prof Mifsud, which may have been Russian disinfo. It was never verified, even after the FBI ran Stefan Halper & the seductress spy "Azra Turk" against Popadop, there was nothing to it. Instead of entrapping Popadop into "lying" about dates, they could have given the Trump campaign a defensive briefing & used Papadop to find out what Mifsud really knew (that may be in Durham's classified annex). Meanwhile, they were believing the Steele dossier & acting based on their confirmation bias from the Clinton's Trump-Russia collusion disinfo op, even though Brennan briefed then on what the Clinton campaign was planning.

Sure enough -- both Mueller & Durham found no Trump-Russia collusion. Like Comey, McCabe, & Strzok, your confirmation bias, influenced by the media & leaks, convinced you to interpret Trump's past business dealings with Russia & his foreign policy choice to improve relations with Russia (despite the hack of DNC emails) as collusion with Russia. There was no there, there for Mueller to find collusion & Durham lays out why he came up empty. Never before Comey has the FBI become so involved in electoral politics.

The FBI didn't initiate the Hunter investigation. His failure to pay his taxes & the bank SRA's he generated, could not be ignored, ...then his laptop surfaced & the FBI had first crack at it, They didn't stay in touch with the computer guy, so he reached out to Rudy. Meanwhile, the Biden campaign enlisted the Deep State spook alumni assn to dummy up their Russian disinfo letter.

....& you wonder why the FBI & IC are suspect & so many believe there is a Deep State core, misusing their positional power ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:35 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:21 pm Comey bad...but his Trump-appointed (RINO?) apparently really "weaponized" the FBI against "conservatives" (you know, people who supported Jan 6 insurrection)...that's the nonsense MAGA is selling, with reasonably intelligent people like Salty repeating it...
You're projecting again. Show us where I said that. Where have I criticized the FBI for the Jan 6th investigations ?
I've limited my critique to what the FBI did under Comey, McCabe & the Mueller (aka Weissmann) witch hunt. .
Uh huh, that's not where MAGA world has "limited" it...got a complaint with Jim Jordan's "weaponization" committee? Or do you agree with them, and these "whistleblowers" including the guy who lost his security clearance when he supported the Jan 6 insurrection?

Do you think Jordan should follow House Rules and provide the testimony of these guys who claim to be, but have failed to be adjudicated as, "whistleblowers" to the Dems on the Committee? (There's no "whistleblower" exception under House Rules, BTW) Republicans only get to see their testimony...yet, they sit there in a hearing without the Dems seeing what they have testified to in secret to the GOP committee members? Cool?

If you want to take issue with this incredible hypocrisy, and tell us you think FBI agents should do their jobs without expressing political partisanship bias, much less publicly, and thus these cats should have lost their security clearances for their transgressions, ok.

Go ahead.
Has this House impeached Biden yet or established a Select Committee prime time tv series yet ?

Please don't play dumb. It doesn't become you.

The House GOP is on a rampage to prove that the FBI and DOJ and other agencies (the Deep State) have been
"weaponized" against "conservatives".

Here's your guy, Andy McCarthy, blabbing away about it: https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/liberal-m ... veillance/

Pay attention, the hypocrisy is off the charts.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:07 pm Please don't play dumb. It doesn't become you.

The House GOP is on a rampage to prove that the FBI and DOJ and other agencies (the Deep State) have been

Here's your guy, Andy McCarthy, blabbing away about it: https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/liberal-m ... veillance/
Why do you ONLY trust and believe what democrats say, your body of posts certainly imply this belief.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:07 pm

Go ahead.

Meh ! Let's see what the whistleblowers have to say. I haven't heard any of them yet.

It reads like Andy is warning the committee to be careful.

Democrats and their press accomplices are framing the panel as an adjunct of the 2024 Trump presidential campaign.
They can’t be allowed to get away with that.

To make sure they don’t, Republicans must take pains not to help. That means going about it carefully, methodically and in a way that makes clear the weaponization’s victims are the American people, not a sinking pol who is unpopular with a solid majority of the American people.

afan may like this part :
In autumn 2016, before there ever was a Trump presidency, before we knew a thing about “Russiagate” or the FBI’s scandalous deception of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the court’s chief judge scalded the bureau for its institutional “lack of candor.”

This had nothing to do with Trump; the tribunal had just been advised, and not for the first time, that US spy agencies had been illegally monitoring the communications of Americans for years — Americans who had utterly no connection to espionage or terrorist activity.

As we have learned is typical in the ensuing six years, abuses of intelligence authorities are commonplace. Typically, top intelligence officials are well aware of illegalities and deceptive practices but withhold the information from the courts and Congress.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:21 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:07 pm Please don't play dumb. It doesn't become you.

Why do you ONLY trust and believe what democrats say, your body of posts certainly imply this belief.
:lol: :roll:
No, I don't "trust and believe" "democrats"...when they lie or are corrupt. I didn't vote for Hillary, despite what I knew about Trump, because I felt that she and Bill were corrupt, based on my observations of their various choices over time.

But with most everyone, regardless of partisan leaning, my working assumption is that they're at least trying to be honest, at least most of the time. Until I see evidence that they're not to be trusted as a matter of course.

I knew before Trump came down his escalator what kind of person he was, how easily he lied, and how fundamentally corrupt in every part of his life he was...so, that was rather simple...and his subsequent behavior more than confirmed that knowledge.

It was fully understandable that he would attract the easily corruptible to him and to his cause for power and personal aggrandizement, for their own aims.

What I have been surprised by, indeed appalled by, is how many people have been drawn to that power, despite any normal principles. It's easier to understand those simply deluded, but those who really should know better? Very disappointing.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:37 pm

Go ahead.

Meh ! Let's see what the whistleblowers have to say. I haven't heard any of them yet.

Democrats and their press accomplices are framing the panel as an adjunct of the 2024 Trump presidential campaign.

To make sure they don’t, Republicans must take pains not to help. That means going about it carefully, methodically and in a way that makes clear the weaponization’s victims are the American people, not a sinking pol who is unpopular with a solid majority of the American people.

In autumn 2016, before there ever was a Trump presidency, before we knew a thing about “Russiagate” or the FBI’s scandalous deception of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the court’s chief judge scalded the bureau for its institutional “lack of candor.”

This had nothing to do with Trump; the tribunal had just been advised, and not for the first time, that US spy agencies had been illegally monitoring the communications of Americans for years — Americans who had utterly no connection to espionage or terrorist activity.

As we have learned is typical in the ensuing six years, abuses of intelligence authorities are commonplace. Typically, top intelligence officials are well aware of illegalities and deceptive practices but withhold the information from the courts and Congress.
Do some homework. None have them have been adjudicated as actual "whistleblowers" under the law, but now that they're identifying themselves, we know what has gotten them in trouble at the FBI...and they're claiming that the FBI, led by Wray, it's leadership is corrupt and "weaponizing" against "conservatives" like them...

And I watched their performances today on CSPAN. And more importantly what the MAGA GOP folks on that committee were up to...
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:23 pm

Go ahead.

Do some homework. None have them have been adjudicated as actual "whistleblowers" under the law, but now that they're identifying themselves, we know what has gotten them in trouble at the FBI...and they're claiming that the FBI, led by Wray, it's leadership is corrupt and "weaponizing" against "conservatives" like them...

And I watched their performances today on CSPAN. And more importantly what the MAGA GOP folks on that committee were up to...
Simmer down. No need to kill Hamlet in Act 1.
When are the prime time tv slots for the hearings ?
Who's the Hollywood docudrama director they've hired ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:29 pm I disagree -- the FBI didn't investigate Clinton's emails until her private emails inadvertently surfaced in the Benghazi committee.
Then the IG's investigated & referred it to the FBI. They had to investigate then. There was no question about adequate predication for the FBI to open an investigation (Mid Year exam)
We already went over this: if they're "in on it"? Slow walk the investigation until after the election.

That's it. Boom, done. What's your excuse for why your Deep State didn't do that?

Instead, the Director of the FBI told voters that Hillary was POS, but hadn't broken the law. She lost the election.

From that, you come up with: "They're in on IT!!!!!!" Just..come one. NO ONE is this stupid.
old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:29 pm Despite your confirmation biased theories, the investigation was initiated based on Popadop's wine bar gossip
It's not confirmation bias. I use common sense, and I'm not in the bag for your stupid party.

And we already did this dance YEARS ago. But you don't remember because like all the other Deep Staters at the time....the minute you come up against something you can't defend or excuse away, you bail from the conversation and hide. Just like YA is doing now because he can't justify all the lying TeamTrump did that made the FBI dig deeper.

But sure, let's do this again. You already agreed it made sense to investigate the TrumpCampaign because Manfort worked for Putin, and lied about it to the FBI, trying to hide this fact. So duh, the FBI looked into it.

This makes the Papadop stuff irrelevant. They STILL would have looked into Manafort, and investigated the TrumpCampaign.

So....now what? Complain that they "started investigating too soon"?

You're stuck. That's why we need to move on: you copped to Manafort. Everything follows that just fine. The FBI would be INSANE to not check on that guy, and what he did, or why Trump hired him. Case closed, move on.
old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:29 pm The FBI didn't initiate the Hunter investigation. His failure to pay his taxes & the bank SRA's he generated, could not be ignored, ...then his laptop surfaced & the FBI had first crack at it, They didn't stay in touch with the computer guy, so he reached out to Rudy. Meanwhile, the Biden campaign enlisted the Deep State spook alumni assn to dummy up their Russian disinfo letter.
1. the FBI investigation into Hunter started BEFORE the laptop. BEFORE.

2. you don't know why they started it. And you don't care. What's more, if they were "in on it"? There's NO WAY that they'd open a case on Hunter. Why would they do that if they were in the bag for Hillary or whoever it is you think is behind all this stuff.

Who are the lead investigators into Hunter? Do you have names? Who they voted for? Do you have ALL their personal communications that might show bias against BIden, the Dems, or anyone else.

Nope. So....your Deep State COULD be at work, right?

:lol: You don't know, and you don't care. That says it all.

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:29 pm ....& you wonder why the FBI & IC are suspect & so many believe there is a Deep State core, misusing their positional power ?
You trust the FBI IMPLICITLY when it comes to Hunter. And you just cited both Durham and Barr for your trust of the DoJ.

You're doing EXACTLY what Trump does in his speeches. If you like what they say? Oh, they're the best people ever, and you trust what they say. If you don't? They're treasonous, corrupt, and whatever else you want to throw at them.

Trump did a TOTAL number on you and your way of thinking. You trust the FBI just fine. Enough to come on here and tell me why the FBI investigated Hunter..... :lol: when you have NO IDEA, because NO ONE KNOWS why.

Don't you think it's odd that NO ONE is screaming that the FBI is bad when it comes to investigating Hunter? EVERYONE trusts the FBI to do their job with Hunter. YOU, me, YA, and every other poster trusts that the FBI is doing their job with Hunter. It's a XMas miracle!

So NO, the "FBI and DoJ are NOT suspect". Only to you. And only when it comes to going after anyone with a R by their name.

How do you NOT understand how messed up this is?

Wake up, man. It's painful to watch.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:49 pm So NO, the "FBI and DoJ are NOT suspect". Only to you. And only when it comes to going after anyone with a R by their name.

No matter how much cut & paste hyperbole dust you kick up, the simple facts remain --

-- there was no question about the existence of Clinton's private email server.

-- neither exhaustive investigation by both Mueller or Durham concluded that there was any collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign.

-- TBD what will be found in the investigation of Hunter. It's too soon to make assumptions about the predication of that investigation.

They are not all the same. False equivalency, as usual. One size does not fit all.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 2:42 am
a fan wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:49 pm So NO, the "FBI and DoJ are NOT suspect". Only to you. And only when it comes to going after anyone with a R by their name.

No matter how much cut & paste hyperbole dust you kick up, the simple facts remain --

-- neither exhaustive investigation by both Mueller or Durham concluded that there was any collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign.

-- TBD what will be found in the investigation of Hunter. It's too soon to make assumptions about the predication of that investigation.

They are not all the same. False equivalency, as usual. One size does not fit all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:18 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can’t come up with thoughtful and logical arguments, try to project ones own flaws back.

No matter what one would claim the preponderance of evidence here is a tactical over strategic mind.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I think afan, in all his attempts to avoid admitting who was at primary fault, by having us focus on the FBI and Trump, fails to acknowledge who was truly responsible for lighting the match. IMO, it is why he is so dug in like an alabama tick on everything BUT who started this fiasco.

Otherwise, we all agree there is culpability at every turn thereafter.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:23 pm

Go ahead.

Simmer down. No need to kill Hamlet in Act 1.
When are the prime time tv slots for the hearings ?
Who's the Hollywood docudrama director they've hired ?
Salty, this is THE committee investigating your contention of a Deep State "weaponizing" government against conservatives.

If you want to see how much nonsense it really is, just watch them at "work": https://www.c-span.org/video/?528159-1/ ... mittee&vod
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:55 am

I think afan, in all his attempts to avoid admitting who was at primary fault, by having us focus on the FBI and Trump, fails to acknowledge who was truly responsible for lighting the match. IMO, it is why he is so dug in like an alabama tick on everything BUT who started this fiasco.

Nope, the refusal to realize that Trump's problems were because he's a corrupt POS who surrounded himself with other corrupt POS sycophants and grifters, is Trump's own fault.

Likewise, Clinton's issues which led to her loss were her own fault.

a fan has been consistent.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:10 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:55 am

Nope, the refusal to realize that Trump's problems were because he's a corrupt POS who surrounded himself with other corrupt POS sycophants and grifters, is Trump's own fault.

Likewise, Clinton's issues which led to her loss were her own fault.

a fan has been consistent.
I find it hilarious how many times MDlax understands my views with no trouble whatsoever.

Yep, Clinton brought that all on herself. HER FAULT.

And Trump brought on the FBi-----hiring Manafort, firing Comey, lying every chance he got.

Don't want the FBI in your sh(t? Don't do the above. Simple. That's all that this is. What YA and OS want to do is blame Hillary for both, when they know just how dumb this is, because they've both admitted in other posts that yes, the FBI should have investigated Manafort.....or here where YA says "we all agree there is culpability at every turn thereafter".

They get it. And after 6 years on the forum, we can put the Deep State to bed. Finally. Thank F'ing you know who...... :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”