Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:05 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:52 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:45 pm I have an announcement:

LGBT.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wear that shirt in certain places and you will get the HELL beaten out of you. Liberals would refer to it as re-education. :D

The great thing about living in a thoroughly red state is everyone laughs when you wear a shirt like this; absolutely no one takes it seriously excepting a few lunatic Dems who moved here from MA or NY (mask nazi's that inhabit Palm Beach). I can not imagine living in a liberal state; it would feel like the Iron Curtain, with Young Pioneers snooping on you, 'Karens' on every corner ratting out their neighbors. Repressive.

Dems have no sense of humor. Here at Fanlax, the only Dem that seems to have a sense of humor is Disslaxx. I might buy him the shirt! What size do you need Diss? Wear with pride! Or at Pride! :lol:

LGBT.jpg
I saw that video of those 2 distinguished females that tried to steal that 7 year old kids trump hat and signs. MD lax opines about fascism but wont say diddly squat when intolerance and hatred plays out in front of his own eyes.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:12 am

LGBT.jpg

Wear that shirt in certain places and you will get the HELL beaten out of you. Liberals would refer to it as re-education. :D

The great thing about living in a thoroughly red state is everyone laughs when you wear a shirt like this; absolutely no one takes it seriously excepting a few lunatic Dems who moved here from MA or NY (mask nazi's that inhabit Palm Beach). I can not imagine living in a liberal state; it would feel like the Iron Curtain, with Young Pioneers snooping on you, 'Karens' on every corner ratting out their neighbors. Repressive.

Dems have no sense of humor. Here at Fanlax, the only Dem that seems to have a sense of humor is Disslaxx. I might buy him the shirt! What size do you need Diss? Wear with pride! Or at Pride! :lol:

LGBT.jpg
I saw that video of those 2 distinguished females that tried to steal that 7 year old kids trump hat and signs. MD lax opines about fascism but wont say diddly squat when intolerance and hatred plays out in front of his own eyes.

Let's help MD and post the video; no need to ask him to hunt for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzOLOjndhcQ

Solid ending: the women have been arrested.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-pol ... from-child

What is wrong with Democrats?!?!? Seriously. Any Fanlax Dem want to explain your party's appalling behavior? Stealing hats from 7 year old kids because...uhhh, any excuse?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:16 am

LGBT.jpg

LGBT.jpg

What is wrong with Democrats?!?!? Seriously. Any Fanlax Dem want to explain your party's appalling behavior? Stealing hats from 7 year old kids because...uhhh, any excuse?
I'm hoping MD watches and comments. I'm guessing he will shluff it off as no big deal the torment that young lad went through.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 am

LGBT.jpg

LGBT.jpg

I'm hoping MD watches and comments. I'm guessing he will shluff it off as no big deal the torment that young lad went through.

crickets............

‘As a Republican who has always voted Republican, let me tell you why no 7 year old should wear a hat which says (literally) Make America Great Again’.

:lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Tell me this video isn’t most of the Fanlax libs here!

https://twitter.com/elijahschaffer/stat ... 80256?s=21

But who exactly?! Which one most resembles this dancing, singing, and lyrics?

My money is on DocB.

Prove I’m wrong.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:33 pm Tell me this video isn’t most of the Fanlax libs here!

My money is on DocB.

Prove I’m wrong.
Don't need to - you prove yourself wrong over and over.

Prove you are smarter than a box of hair...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

RedFromMI wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:26 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:33 pm Tell me this video isn’t most of the Fanlax libs here!

My money is on DocB.

Prove I’m wrong.
Don't need to - you prove yourself wrong over and over.

Prove you are smarter than a box of hair...
Man doesn’t know what a Venn diagram is.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:33 pm I’m wrong.
There. Proved.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Democrat Antifa guy shoots Trump supporter in cold blood on the streets of Portland last night. Happy to provide videos since our mainstream media doesn’t want you to see.

I’m sure the Fanlax Dems will provide breathless analysis of this murder like they did the two thugs in Kenosha.

:roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I’m not sure our media understands what the word “peaceful” means. They keep saying Democrats are peaceful.

“just got off the phone with LAPD -- spokesman says three men in a building at 20500 block of Ventura Boulevard were throwing bottles at the pro Trump caravan.

One then may have pulled out a gun and fired a shot toward the caravan. No one injured. SWAT on the way.”

https://twitter.com/tdn_noticias/status ... 10849?s=21

(I’d also add that Democrats apparently are unaware what the right to lawful peaceful assembly means, too)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Gonna be fascinating to see who wins in MA today, Markey or Kennedy.

Like seeing two woke birdbrains out-identity politic each other. I have no rooting interest other than pure comedy relief.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am Gonna be fascinating to see who wins in MA today, Markey or Kennedy.

Like seeing two woke birdbrains out-identity politic each other. I have no rooting interest other than pure comedy relief.

The woker idiot won.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Australia is a totally fascist state. Holy smokes.

The fascist police arrested a pregnant woman for posting this on Facebook:
7995FA23-82CE-4DE5-83E5-23E791B67095.jpeg
7995FA23-82CE-4DE5-83E5-23E791B67095.jpeg (78.03 KiB) Viewed 962 times
Here’s the arrest.

https://twitter.com/ritapanahi/status/1 ... 68193?s=21

Then. This fat obese dbag police commissioner totalitarian birdbrain is on a fascist bender. And not one Fanlax Dem would do anything different, that you can count on.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 55qaw.html
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:55 pm Australia is a totally fascist state. Holy smokes.

Here’s the arrest.

Then. This fat obese dbag police commissioner totalitarian birdbrain is on a fascist bender. And not one Fanlax Dem would do anything different, that you can count on.

You can't keep your complaints straight. This woman is a lefty, Pete, whining about being oppressed by the man. The Aussie government is rightie currently....to the right of the US.

This guy is demanding law and order in his country----the same *hit you and others have been DEMANDING for months at the forum, particularly in Portland.

This Aussie PoliceMan does exactly that----nips protesting in the bud before it gets out of hand....and you're pretending that you're mad at him? :lol:

Which side are you on, buddy-boy? You're telling me you're part of the Portland crowd now, are ya? :lol: ;)
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:55 pm Australia is a totally fascist state. Holy smokes.

Here’s the arrest.

You can't keep your complaints straight. This woman is a lefty, Pete, whining about being oppressed by the man. The Aussie government is rightie currently....to the right of the US.

This guy is demanding law and order in his country----the same *hit you and others have been DEMANDING for months at the forum, particularly in Portland.

This Aussie PoliceMan does exactly that----nips protesting in the bud before it gets out of hand....and you're pretending that you're mad at him? :lol:

Which side are you on, buddy-boy? You're telling me you're part of the Portland crowd now, are ya? :lol: ;)

Hmmmm, so to a fan, legitimate peaceful protest with advertised safeguards for masks and social distancing = looting/rioting/arson/murder.

I dunno, for some reason, I can still distinguish the two outcomes (hint: most sane people can as well - watch the election results to understand how that plays out in actual real time)
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:40 am Hmmmm, so to a fan, legitimate peaceful protest with advertised safeguards for masks and social distancing = looting/rioting/arson/murder.
:lol: You complained about the peaceful protests, remember?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:36 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:40 am Hmmmm, so to a fan, legitimate peaceful protest with advertised safeguards for masks and social distancing = looting/rioting/arson/murder.

Which peaceful protests? Like this one in Philadelphia (I know I know, my eyes are lying; nothing to see here or anywhere where the Left erupts)?

Philly Peaceful Protests.jpg
Philly Peaceful Protests.jpg (104.93 KiB) Viewed 924 times
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:42 am
Which peaceful protests?
Right. There weren't any.

Like I said: you complained about the peaceful protests, too. And you know it.

The Aussies put the hammer down on that, just like you want. You should be thrilled...instead, you complain about that, too.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

a fan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:00 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:42 am
Which peaceful protests?
Right. There weren't any.

Like I said: you complained about the peaceful protests, too. And you know it.

The Aussies put the hammer down on that, just like you want. You should be thrilled...instead, you complain about that, too.

I don’t care if people stage peaceful protests. I guess we have a different definition of what’s “peaceful”.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 am

LGBT.jpg

LGBT.jpg

Funny how you guys whine about my views, yet get them so wrong again and again and again.
This thread didn't come up in my list, so just saw this reference to me and watched the video.

Yikes, what a bunch of angry a-holes on all sides.

Let's begin with the gals who it at least appears got angry at some sort of poster the woman videoing was holding? Couldn't tell whether the kid was wearing the hat and someone knocked it off, or just picked it up off the ground and refused to give it back...

These gals were way, way, way out of line. Really awful way to handle whatever disagreement they had with the others.
Not ok in the slightest.

On the other hand, we don't see whatever was said or done by the a-holes on the other side...certainly the woman videotaping was a total a-hole herself, clearly inflaming the potential for violence at each step. Huge jerk. Would not be surprised to learn she'd been inflammatory before the video began, inciting the conflict.

The only innocent in this is the boy, who is basically being used as a prop by the woman (mom?). Really unfortunate that he was put in this position, and awful that he was mistreated by the women PO'd who took the hat.

So, I come down on the side of the boy. He serves an apology from all the darn adults.

Folks, this is what happens when we encourage everyone to be angry at one another, to hate one another.

Ps, I did have to chuckle when the Fox article calls the boy a "supporter of President Trump"...he's 7 years old. He doesn't support anything beyond getting an ice cream cone.

Return to “POLITICS”