~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88a

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by CU88a »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:36 am
CU88a wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:38 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:36 am
CU88a wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:11 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:26 am
CU88a wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:46 am I just returned from 4 weeks in Africa, mostly without access to data services, and my adult kids (both here in MD) with their husbands & cohorts are still riding the wave of excitement for VP Harris.

One is planning to go into PA for door-to-door canvassing for VP Kamala, similar to what she did for POTUS Biden in 2020.

Now MUCH more energy and buzz for Nov 2024.
Toto reunion tour? Didn’t know they kept the same roadies from back in the day ;)
:lol:
Hope you had a nice trip and returned safe and well. A friend and family members just returned from Kenya. Said it was an amazing place.
Thank you kind sir; my wife toured in and near Nairobi with her sister before meeting me in Tanzania. They both loved it and hope to go back for more experiences.
Nairobi is on my bucket list. My wife and I have a friend from graduate school that lives there. I am glad you enjoyed it. We just returned from the Paris Olympics and the French Riviera. It was fantastic.
JEALOUS!

When did you book your "rooms" for Paris? I am hoping to go Down Under for 2032 summer games.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

CU88a wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:29 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:36 am
CU88a wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:38 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:36 am
CU88a wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:11 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:26 am
CU88a wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:46 am I just returned from 4 weeks in Africa, mostly without access to data services, and my adult kids (both here in MD) with their husbands & cohorts are still riding the wave of excitement for VP Harris.

One is planning to go into PA for door-to-door canvassing for VP Kamala, similar to what she did for POTUS Biden in 2020.

Now MUCH more energy and buzz for Nov 2024.
Toto reunion tour? Didn’t know they kept the same roadies from back in the day ;)
:lol:
Hope you had a nice trip and returned safe and well. A friend and family members just returned from Kenya. Said it was an amazing place.
Thank you kind sir; my wife toured in and near Nairobi with her sister before meeting me in Tanzania. They both loved it and hope to go back for more experiences.
Nairobi is on my bucket list. My wife and I have a friend from graduate school that lives there. I am glad you enjoyed it. We just returned from the Paris Olympics and the French Riviera. It was fantastic.
JEALOUS!

When did you book your "rooms" for Paris? I am hoping to go Down Under for 2032 summer games.
A friend got tickets in February 2023 and I booked a hotel in August 2023. I probably could have waited longer but when I was looking there wasn’t a lot of inventory because rooms had not been released. I ended up actually calling the front desk at a hotel next to my friend’s apartment and booked over the phone. Australia 2032 sounds like a plan. One of my college teammates loves Australia so maybe we can travel with him and his wife. It’s an idea! Glad you mentioned it.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”