All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: All Things Environment

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:43 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:09 pm https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/0 ... m-00001658

The environmental circus on full parade. You people are a sad, pathetic bunch of clowns. The most disturbing issue is that so many Americans believe the horse chit your peddling. Only you bunch of sorry ass morons could intermingle saving the planet with transgender rights... :roll: :roll: :roll:
“You bunch of sorry ass morons”?

To whom are you speaking?
You really want clarification? Okay, try and understand the difference between being a good steward of the planet and convincing your self your life mission is to save the planet. The planet does not need any human to "save it" those of you that think you can are morons, that is of whom I speak. You want to make a difference take a garbage bag with you when you go for a walk and get your pretty hands dirty picking up the trash you see everywhere. I do it all the time. I even pick up the dogchit other inconsiderate dog owners leave on their neighbors lawns.
How do you know it was a dog?
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 229848002/

A prime example of the dilemma facing the environmental freak circus... They love wind energy and they love eagles. Do they love eagles flying through these 450 foot tall vega matics? Where the eagles are sliced and diced and turned into Julien fries. Wait you can fine the power companies... Wait again... then you can give the power companies a pass from erecting these massive bird killing machines. So all of you faux environmentalists can chomp on a plant based burger while riding in your electric car back to your home powered by a mini wind turbine and lecture all of us what your doing to save the planet. The planet does not need protection dictated by you morons, the planet needs protection FROM you morons... ask any eagle you meet. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:36 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:09 pm https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/0 ... m-00001658

The environmental circus on full parade. You people are a sad, pathetic bunch of clowns. The most disturbing issue is that so many Americans believe the horse chit your peddling. Only you bunch of sorry ass morons could intermingle saving the planet with transgender rights... :roll: :roll: :roll:

You really want clarification? Okay, try and understand the difference between being a good steward of the planet and convincing your self your life mission is to save the planet. The planet does not need any human to "save it" those of you that think you can are morons, that is of whom I speak. You want to make a difference take a garbage bag with you when you go for a walk and get your pretty hands dirty picking up the trash you see everywhere. I do it all the time. I even pick up the dogchit other inconsiderate dog owners leave on their neighbors lawns.
I can't believe you could ask such a dumb question. You took the time to ask so i will answer... those undigested Purina Kibbles give it away.. i suggest you scrape some under your finger nails and take a big whiff. The distinctive odor of dog chit is something you will not forget... :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

http://www.drroyspencer.com/category/blogarticle/

More common sense from Dr Spencer... BTW, you need to scroll down to the snowstorm that just hit Boston. So what is the answer from the environmental freak circus? Does CC/GW cause more snow or less snow??? :D IMO CC/GW is that egg shaped container of silly putty you can mold and shape into whatever you want it to be on any given day. That is the beauty of CC/GW, you can make it look like whatever you want on any given day. CC/GW is the new age silly putty of the environmental freak circus. It can be whatever you want it to be whenever you want it to be it. :D How many trillions of dollars of tax payer money does it take to save the planet? The answer is... as much as you can get. ;)
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:51 am

I can't believe you could ask such a dumb question. You took the time to ask so i will answer... those undigested Purina Kibbles give it away.. i suggest you scrape some under your finger nails and take a big whiff. The distinctive odor of dog chit is something you will not forget... :D
How do you know it’s not Ty Biggums’?

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:08 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:51 am

How do you know it’s not Ty Biggums’?
If you like I can send you a sample so you can have it analyzed yourself? ;) I can send it in a colaguard box so no one knows what is inside.
Bob Ross:
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

Excerpt from an article to be published in the WSJ on climate modeling:

"Even the simplest diagnostic test is challenging. The model divides Earth into a virtual grid of 64,800 cubes, each 100 kilometers on a side, stacked in 72 layers. For each projection, the computer must calculate 4.6 million data points every 30 minutes. To test an upgrade or correction, researchers typically let the model run for 300 years of simulated computer time. . .

But as algorithms and the computer they run on become more powerful—able to crunch far more data and do better simulations—that very complexity has left climate scientists grappling with mismatches among competing computer models."

It goes on to say the 100 km squares times their 72 layers is not even accurate enough because of geographic differences in even smaller areas. Hawaii is not homogeneous given the climate at altitude. If your data point is at sea level, you're missing the upland climate. Same for any area with mountains near an ocean. In addition, they fail to factor the effect of clouds as a cooling element when more water is evaporated into the atmosphere. If they cut it to 10km x 10km it would take years to run the models. The scale is too gross, yet to refine it would make modeling nearly impossible given todays supercomputing technology.

I'd look forward to reading it, but I don't do paywalls.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

get it to x wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:36 am Excerpt from an article to be published in the WSJ on climate modeling:

"Even the simplest diagnostic test is challenging. The model divides Earth into a virtual grid of 64,800 cubes, each 100 kilometers on a side, stacked in 72 layers. For each projection, the computer must calculate 4.6 million data points every 30 minutes. To test an upgrade or correction, researchers typically let the model run for 300 years of simulated computer time. . .

But as algorithms and the computer they run on become more powerful—able to crunch far more data and do better simulations—that very complexity has left climate scientists grappling with mismatches among competing computer models."

It goes on to say the 100 km squares times their 72 layers is not even accurate enough because of geographic differences in even smaller areas. Hawaii is not homogeneous given the climate at altitude. If your data point is at sea level, you're missing the upland climate. Same for any area with mountains near an ocean. In addition, they fail to factor the effect of clouds as a cooling element when more water is evaporated into the atmosphere. If they cut it to 10km x 10km it would take years to run the models. The scale is too gross, yet to refine it would make modeling nearly impossible given todays supercomputing technology.

I'd look forward to reading it, but I don't do paywalls.
Not for nothing but Dr Spencer has been implying for years about the effects of clouds and evaporation in the upper atmosphere. On this forum he is blindly despised to the extent no one pays attention to his research. Too many people have been indoctrinated to the "science is settled" argument to understand the debate is not settled and probably never will be. Planet earth will decide when and how the debate is settled.
https://www.drroyspencer.com/2010/09/fi ... -positive/

"While it seems rather obvious intuitively that a warmer world will have more atmospheric water vapor, and thus positive water vapor feedback, I’ve just listed the first 5 reasons that come to my mind why this might not be the case.

I am not saying that’s what I necessarily believe. I will admit to having waffled on this issue over the years, but that’s because there is evidence on both sides of the debate.

At a minimum, I believe the water vapor feedback issue is more complicated than most mainstream researchers think it is."
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

:lol: :lol: Spencer is the only one that knows about water vapor. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:59 pm:lol: :lol:
:lol:
Why laugh Doc, your a smart guy. Not in Dr Spencers league but your probably a junior member of the modified team still pulling splinters out of your fanny.. if you disagree with Dr Spencer tell us why? You not up to the intellectual challenge? Here is your chance to shine, don't be a coward. ;) Your on the stage doc. You can rip your nemesis a new a hole.. go for it doc. Time for you to shine... The clock is ticking doc...
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:59 pm :lol: :lol: Spencer is the only one that knows about water vapor. :roll:
I'm sure he knows more than you... you have the chance to debunk his research instead of talking chit. Put up or shut up doc.. prove him wrong, should be easy for you. ;)
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Father and child debunk Spencer's claim

there are lots of hits under Roy Spencer debunked for you.

Let's see if you can explain this experiment to the rest of us.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:27 pm Father and child debunk Spencer's claim

I'm asking you to opine on one specific blog post of Dr Spencers. I'm asking for YOUR scientific repudiation of ONE very specific blog post from Dr Spencer. You need me to break that down for you in simpler terms? Dr Spencer gave 5 of his own opinions. What say you about his opinions? I'm assuming you can stay focused long enough to do so.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:31 pm

I'm asking you to opine on one specific blog post of Dr Spencers. I'm asking for YOUR scientific repudiation of ONE very specific blog post from Dr Spencer. You need me to break that down for you in simpler terms? Dr Spencer gave 5 of his own opinions. What say you about his opinions? I'm assuming you can stay focused long enough to do so.
sheesh, cradle, please give it a break.
Spencer has been discussed, defended, debunked up the ying yang.

Those who want to believe he's a genius will continue to do so, those who see him as a charlatan will continue to see that in his work product.

Enough already.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:52 pm

Those who want to believe he's a genius will continue to do so, those who see him as a charlatan will continue to see that in his work product.

Enough already.
So we have gone from "The Coming Ice Age" to "Acid Rain" to "The Population Bomb" to "Global Warming". Now we're on the hard to quantify "Climate Change". Notice how it seems to become less specific with each new label of our latest "The Sky is Falling" narrative. What next, "Rotational Wobble"?
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

get it to x wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:00 pm

Enough already.
So we have gone from "The Coming Ice Age" to "Acid Rain" to "The Population Bomb" to "Global Warming". Now we're on the hard to quantify "Climate Change". Notice how it seems to become less specific with each new label of our latest "The Sky is Falling" narrative. What next, "Rotational Wobble"?
Probably helps to at least know what the words mean: https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-differen ... ate-change
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Enough already.
So your position is it is all just one long line of different names for the same thing? Just trying to scare people. Who is responsible for this long line of scary things??
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Enough already.
Your full of chit MD. So his hundreds of papers and thousands of research articles have all been debunked? I know he is smarter than you and 72 combined. Go chow down on a faux burger, fire up your electric car and readjust those solar panels on your roof... your saving the planet... :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://dnyuz.com/2022/02/07/the-tsunam ... an-escape/

So when this happens, and it will how are the Doc 72 folks of the world going to stop it?? The truth is something I have said here many times.. planet earth will do what it wants, when it wants and where it wants. No amount of faux hamburgers and electric cars and wind power will stop it. So keep fooling yourselves you environmental freak circus members. Be a good steward of our planet, don't brainwash yourself into thing you need to save it. The earth doesn't need your help, it already has its own plan in place.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:05 pm

Enough already.
So your position is it is all just one long line of different names for the same thing? Just trying to scare people. Who is responsible for this long line of scary things??
Isn't scaring people the job of you and your environmental freak circus members??? If you listen real close on a cold winter night you can hear the polar bears crying...
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”