~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: ~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:37 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:12 pm
OCanada wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:27 am Incorrect. Trump lost in court a judgment to pay about $80 million to E Jean Carrol. The judge had a comment or two on what it meant
I know that. I read the judges comments and they were harsh as was the CIVIL PENALTY. It was not a criminal conviction in a criminal court. Had he been convicted of the actual crime of sexual assault he would have been a true blue convicted felon. FTR the way I feel about sexual predators I wish he had been convicted in a criminal court. trump would have been a very popular guy in prison. He would have made a lot of new friends.
C&S, masquerading as Nancy Mace. Nice!
I didn't even sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I think less Nancy and more Judge Judy. :D I really like Judge J. She is never overly harsh on people from the bench. ;)
OK. I was just making light of the fact that both you and Nance appear to distinguish "civil rape" from criminal rape.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:40 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:37 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:12 pm
OCanada wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:27 am Incorrect. Trump lost in court a judgment to pay about $80 million to E Jean Carrol. The judge had a comment or two on what it meant
I know that. I read the judges comments and they were harsh as was the CIVIL PENALTY. It was not a criminal conviction in a criminal court. Had he been convicted of the actual crime of sexual assault he would have been a true blue convicted felon. FTR the way I feel about sexual predators I wish he had been convicted in a criminal court. trump would have been a very popular guy in prison. He would have made a lot of new friends.
C&S, masquerading as Nancy Mace. Nice!
I didn't even sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I think less Nancy and more Judge Judy. :D I really like Judge J. She is never overly harsh on people from the bench. ;)
OK. I was just making light of the fact that both you and Nance appear to distinguish "civil rape" from criminal rape.
I do know the difference between a civil and criminal court. The implication by some on this forum was leading people to an incorrect understanding. Your a lawyer you already understand the difference.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

So has the DNC decided?
Is Biden still "governing" or is Kamela now acting CiC?
I'm sure she's taking a "more active role," right? That sounds good on the news at night, right?

Out of curiosity, are the longtime democrats ok with being told who our candidate is?
Its safe to assume we shouldn't care as long as it's not Trump?
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:56 am So has the DNC decided?
I'm sure she's taking a "more active role," right? That sounds good on the news at night, right?

Out of curiosity, are the longtime democrats ok with being told who our candidate is?
Biden is the President of the United States. There is no such thing as an "acting C-in-C," except in weird right wing circles and in Stephen Miller's twitter feed. Biden is still governing, to the extent an Executive in our system can govern alone when the feckless doofuses in the House majority cannot even agree among themselves on the smallest of things.

Virtually every person -- and every young person -- I have spoken to is elated that Biden decided to stand down. It is reflected in the polling and in the cascade of support for Harris.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/a ... poll-shows
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:14 am

Biden is the President of the United States. There is no such thing as an "acting C-in-C," except in weird right wing circles and in Stephen Miller's twitter feed. Biden is still governing, to the extent an Executive in our system can govern alone when the feckless doofuses in the House majority cannot even agree among themselves on the smallest of things.

Virtually every person -- and every young person -- I have spoken to is elated that Biden decided to stand down. It is reflected in the polling and in the cascade of support for Harris.

So 8 out of 10 democrats agree: "anyone but Biden/Trump."
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:23 am

Whatever.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:40 am

Whatever.
I certainly hope Kamala has her notebook out and while reviewing her bosses record as CiC writes down in big bold letters what not to do as CiC. In that regard her boss has given her a lot of food for thought.
Bob Ross:
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: So you get what you've been asking for.....Biden steps aside.

And now you're back throwing stones because they're not handling this unprecedented mess perfectly.....that's the score here?

You got what you wanted. Now trot on over to the Trump page, and start telling us that Trump will be 82 while in office, and constantly confuses names in speeches, and goes off on nonsensical tangents in his speeches that don't make ANY sense.

The rest of the forum will patiently wait for you to never do that, because you. don't. care. about age. What you want to do is throw stones at the Dems, no matter what they do.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Well well. Ol’ sleepy unfit Joe isn’t so sleepy and unfit today.

Tell that to your computers, ggait.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:16 pm

And now you're back throwing stones because they're not handling this unprecedented mess perfectly.....that's the score here?

You got what you wanted. Now trot on over to the Trump page, and start telling us that Trump will be 82 while in office, and constantly confuses names in speeches, and goes off on nonsensical tangents in his speeches that don't make ANY sense.

The rest of the forum will patiently wait for you to never do that, because you. don't. care. about age. What you want to do is throw stones at the Dems, no matter what they do.
Kramer just shuffles around looking for something to troll and complain about, even if it has nothing to do with him.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

njbill wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:31 pm Well well. Ol’ sleepy unfit Joe isn’t so sleepy and unfit today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... oner-swap/

"The United States, Russia, Germany and four other countries swapped at least two dozen people Thursday in the largest prisoner exchange since the height of the Cold War. Those released included American journalist Evan Gershkovich, former Marine Paul Whelan, Russian dissidents and others from the United States, Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Norway, Russia and Belarus.

The exchange caps months of painstaking diplomacy involving negotiations at the highest levels of multiple governments. “The deal that secured their freedom was a feat of diplomacy,” said President Biden in a statement. Russia received eight prisoners Thursday, and released 16, many of whom were unjustly accused or handed heavy sentences for minor offenses."

But, for sure, the Idiot Troll Boys will find something to complain and moan like little children about this.

Oh, and multilateralism is good?

"President Biden thanked several allied countries for their help in achieving a landmark prisoner exchange in which Russia agreed to release 16 prisoners: four Americans, five Germans and seven Russians.

“This still would not have been made possible without our allies Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Norway and Turkey,” Biden said Thursday in remarks from the White House. “They all stepped up and they stood with us. They stood with us, and they made bold and brave decisions, released prisoners being held in their countries.”

He emphasized how critical it was that the United States had strong relationships with those allied countries, a subtle criticism of former president Donald Trump who has downplayed the importance of such global alliances.

“So for anyone who questions [whether] allies matter: They do. They matter. And today is a powerful example of why it’s vital to have friends in this world — a friend you can trust, work with, and depend upon, especially on matters of great consequence and sensitivity like this,” Biden said. “Our alliances make our people safer, and we began to see that again today.”"
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Unprecedented mess ... of their own creation.

Unless of course you're saying that Biden was completely lucid and fine in Mar-June (while the bulk of primaries were going on), but June is when he took a downturn?

If only they had a DR involved before then, and knew something was wrong!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/08/politics ... index.html
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:45 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:31 pm Well well. Ol’ sleepy unfit Joe isn’t so sleepy and unfit today.

"The United States, Russia, Germany and four other countries swapped at least two dozen people Thursday in the largest prisoner exchange since the height of the Cold War. Those released included American journalist Evan Gershkovich, former Marine Paul Whelan, Russian dissidents and others from the United States, Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Norway, Russia and Belarus.

The exchange caps months of painstaking diplomacy involving negotiations at the highest levels of multiple governments. “The deal that secured their freedom was a feat of diplomacy,” said President Biden in a statement. Russia received eight prisoners Thursday, and released 16, many of whom were unjustly accused or handed heavy sentences for minor offenses."

But, for sure, the Idiot Troll Boys will find something to complain and moan like little children about this.

"President Biden thanked several allied countries for their help in achieving a landmark prisoner exchange in which Russia agreed to release 16 prisoners: four Americans, five Germans and seven Russians.

“This still would not have been made possible without our allies Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Norway and Turkey,” Biden said Thursday in remarks from the White House. “They all stepped up and they stood with us. They stood with us, and they made bold and brave decisions, released prisoners being held in their countries.”

He emphasized how critical it was that the United States had strong relationships with those allied countries, a subtle criticism of former president Donald Trump who has downplayed the importance of such global alliances.

“So for anyone who questions [whether] allies matter: They do. They matter. And today is a powerful example of why it’s vital to have friends in this world — a friend you can trust, work with, and depend upon, especially on matters of great consequence and sensitivity like this,” Biden said. “Our alliances make our people safer, and we began to see that again today.”"
So there counselor when you cut to the chase the end result is quite simple. The US are bringing home people imprisoned in Russia that were not guilty of anything except being in Russia. Putin gets back a convicted assassin and 2 intelligence agents. Your glossing over the fact that Putin used these people as pawns to get back people that are useful to him. I'm glad our citizens will soon be home. Putin winds up the big winner in this exchange.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:21 pm

So there counselor when you cut to the chase the end result is quite simple. The US are bringing home people imprisoned in Russia that were not guilty of anything except being in Russia. Putin gets back a convicted assassin and 2 intelligence agents. Your glossing over the fact that Putin used these people as pawns to get back people that are useful to him. I'm glad our citizens will soon be home. Putin winds up the big winner in this exchange.
I am not overlooking anything. Americans who are blameless for anything other than traveling to Russia are coming home. Russia gets its criminals and thugs back. It is a deal I would be willing to make, within limits, and am happy Biden made today. A negotiation of a settlement of a dispute requires compromise, and the level of compromise will often be animated by the importance of the thing to be gained. Marine Corporal Whelan's and Mr. Gershkovich's lives are worth the exchange under which the Czar gets his thugs back.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:16 pm

Unprecedented mess ... of their own creation.

Unless of course you're saying that Biden was completely lucid and fine in Mar-June (while the bulk of primaries were going on), but June is when he took a downturn?

If only they had a DR involved before then, and knew something was wrong!

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/08/politics ... index.html
No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying......they're now in a better place that the R's, and yet you won't put that in writing.

Kamala is young. Trump is too old and addle-minded to govern, and you know it. Yet won't say it. So as far as I'm concerned, the Dems can do anything they want, and STILL hold the high ground, big time, over too-old-to-govern Republican choice.

Don't like how the Dems pick their POTUS nominee? Don't join the party. Fake problem solved. It's why I'm not a member of either party.
njbill

Post by njbill »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:42 pm Trump is too old and addle-minded to govern
Take it easy on poor whittle Donnie. He’s having a bad couple of days. Just yesterday he learned that Kamala turned black. She did it to be mean to him. No other reason. And today ol’ Joe negotiates an historic prisoner release which Putin agreed to because even he thinks lil DJ is going to lose in November.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:29 pm

I am not overlooking anything. Americans who are blameless for anything other than traveling to Russia are coming home. Russia gets its criminals and thugs back. It is a deal I would be willing to make, within limits, and am happy Biden made today. A negotiation of a settlement of a dispute requires compromise, and the level of compromise will often be animated by the importance of the thing to be gained. Marine Corporal Whelan's and Mr. Gershkovich's lives are worth the exchange under which the Czar gets his thugs back.
I understand that every deal involves the art of compromise. I do wince a bit knowing Putin is getting back a convicted assassin. That is what happens when your forced to make a deal with the devil. I only hope that for the love of Pete that no American citizen is stupid enough to travel to Russia for any reason.
Bob Ross:
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:07 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:29 pm

I understand that every deal involves the art of compromise. I do wince a bit knowing Putin is getting back a convicted assassin. That is what happens when your forced to make a deal with the devil. I only hope that for the love of Pete that no American citizen is stupid enough to travel to Russia for any reason.
Yes, couldn’t agree more.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I assume you are referring to the Russian release of "hostages" negotiated by the best president in American history. I think I heard Orange Duce is taking credit for it. OS will either blame Biden for making a stupid deal, or credit Trump with making a smart deal. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Pew poll I saw earlier today claim only 53% of republicans think Trump is too old to run for President. 75% of democrats thought that of Biden.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”