Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: Orange Duce

Post by DMac »

Bandito wrote
Shall I go on?
Umm, no. Unless, of course, you mean go on a permanent vaca from FL.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:30 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:20 am
Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:16 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:00 am Please ignore stupidity
Calling someone stupid after posting the thread: “why do we need a census?” Lol. You’re pathetic.

Trump puts Americans first. Democrats put illegal aliens first. Your ignorance is really pathetic. You do know Obama removed the citizenship question from the census? Why aren’t you questioning that?

Btw the Dow just passed 27,000 for the first time ever! Surely you think that’s Obama’s doing! And I guarantee you think the USWNST deserves equal pay to men even though the men bring in more revenue. Like I said, useful idiots you Dems are.
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2019 ... ion/224131

Were you here posting each time the Dow reached a new high under Obamer. “He” tripled the Dow under his watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2019/ ... 020/224133

Were you here posting when Obama put kids in cages ?

Wasn't widely reported so I missed it.

Were you posting here when Obama set race relations back 50 years?

I said at the time, he as some nerve being black.

Were you posting here when Obama called ISIS a “JV” Team?

He turned out to be wrong.

Were you posting here when Obama and Hillary let 4 Americans die in Benghazi?

Yep, they sacrificed those people.

Shall I go on?

Obama did nothing for the stock market and economy. Trump admin pretty much reversed everything he did and that’s why we are seeing an economy like none other. Nice try though.

“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

It makes no sense to respond to stupidity.

Trolls are best ignored.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

A more constructive discussion would do we think that if Trump does an Executive Order on the census, are in a full blown Constitutional crisis?

No matter what one might think of the desirability of a particular action or policy, can a POTUS, any POTUS, simply ignore, indeed directly contravene a Supreme Court ruling?

Surely, we would not want Presidents, any President, to have dictatorship powers.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:42 pm A more constructive discussion would do we think that if Trump does an Executive Order on the census, are in a full blown Constitutional crisis?

No matter what one might think of the desirability of a particular action or policy, can a POTUS, any POTUS, simply ignore, indeed directly contravene a Supreme Court ruling?

Surely, we would not want Presidents, any President, to have dictatorship powers
HUH? That's what so many Trumpsters on FanLax really, really want. So do the 37%... the REAL folks that benefit directly when the DOW moves. Never mind what's in their pay packets or want their last 10 tax returns reveal. GAIUS DONDEROO CAESAR'S gonna lead us white folk to the land of milk and honey.

(I know but there's no sarcasm emoji).
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

wahoomurf wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:42 pm A more constructive discussion would do we think that if Trump does an Executive Order on the census, are in a full blown Constitutional crisis?

Surely, we would not want Presidents, any President, to have dictatorship powers
HUH? That's what so many Trumpsters on FanLax really, really want. So do the 37%... the REAL folks that benefit directly when the DOW moves. Never mind what's in their pay packets or want their last 10 tax returns reveal. GAIUS DONDEROO CAESAR'S gonna lead us white folk to the land of milk and honey.

We really do need a sarcasm emoji.
Clapping hands too
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:06 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:02 pm

We really do need a sarcasm emoji.
Clapping hands too
OH YEAH!
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trump held a social media summit today exposing social media bias, discrimination, lies, deception and censorship. Big tech has been controlling the “truth” and manipulating the Internet. Scary times we live in today. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction and we can end social media bias. Big tech is in big trouble. Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram have been silencing conservatives for way too long
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Diamond and Silk lead the way for the Trumpists.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
smoova

Post by smoova »

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:52 am Thankfully the citizenship question is going back on the Census. President Trump putting Americans first, unlike Democrats who put illegal aliens first.
So, about that citizenship question going back on the Census ...
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Barr presents Trump’s defeat as a victory. Again.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
old salt

Post by old salt »

Trinity wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:56 pm Barr presents Trump’s defeat as a victory. Again.
Rather convincingly. A bagpipe tune would have been a good way to end it.

This might result in a more accurate census AND a more accurate breakdown of citizen v non-citizen, than if the question is in the census.

Undocumented residents will be more likely to respond, without fear of discovery -- yielding a more accurate census.

The equation can then be worked backward, or modeled, using data from the ACS & other govt data bases.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Which is exactly what's been happening for the past few decades.
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU77 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:41 pm Which is exactly what's been happening for the past few decades.
So why is there such ambiguity & uncertainty about the number of undocumented non-citizens resident in the US ?

Where did the 11 million number come from & how accurate is it ?

https://www.pewresearch.org/topics/unau ... migration/
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... mmigrants/

...according to new Pew Research Center estimates based on census data adjusted for undercount.

...There were 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2017, accounting for 3.2% of the nation’s population.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Trinity wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:31 pm Diamond and Silk lead the way for the Trumpists.
They’re amazing! You’re just mad they’re off the Democrat plantation and freeing thousands on a daily basis. It’s why you all want illegals to come here, to replace the black voter rolls. No surprise more blacks are supporting Trump than ever before. Lowest black unemployment ever all thanks to Trump’s economy!
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:16 pm
Trinity wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:31 pm Diamond and Silk lead the way for the Trumpists.
They’re amazing! You’re just mad they’re off the Democrat plantation and freeing thousands on a daily basis. It’s why you all want illegals to come here, to replace the black voter rolls. No surprise more blacks are supporting Trump than ever before. Lowest black unemployment ever all thanks to Trump’s economy!
Manuelito, you get that fig from between your teeth yet?
“I wish you would!”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:23 pm
Blacks and other minority groups voting for Trump ruins your point that Trump is a racist. You thinking like that actually makes you a racist. Which makes a lot of sense since DemoKKKrats founded the KKK and are the party of racism and bigotry today. I haven’t seen Democrat’s this mad since Republicans freed their slaves! Now republicans are freeing minds of minorities and they are moving off the victimhood plantation of the Democrat Party.

Stop being such a racist loser.
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:27 pm
Blacks and other minority groups voting for Trump ruins your point that Trump is a racist. You thinking like that actually makes you a racist. Which makes a lot of sense since DemoKKKrats founded the KKK and are the party of racism and bigotry today. I haven’t seen Democrat’s this mad since Republicans freed their slaves! Now republicans are freeing minds of minorities and they are moving off the victimhood plantation of the Democrat Party.

Manuelito! Get that fig out of your mouth.
“I wish you would!”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:40 pm

No surprise. You can’t argue the facts. Your TDS, racism and bigotry is showing. Better get that checked out.
Typical Lax Dad

Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:40 pm

No surprise. You can’t argue the facts. Your TDS, racism and bigotry is showing. Better get that checked out.
You need help with that fig? Did the horse kick you in the head as you removed the fig?
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”