Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:14 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:10 pm
Bandito wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:14 pm
CU88 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:50 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:26 pm We have failed to do that SO many times, seacoaster. At least lately it's only an annoyance (bow down to the government song, or that means you hate America and its soldiers), rather than serious stuff...like the McCarthy era.
The concluding words of Abraham Lincoln’s Second Inaugural Address, inscribed on the interior wall of the Lincoln Memorial:

“With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.”

Lincoln is rolling in his grave tonight.
Lincoln freed the slaves. Dems are the party of slavery. Anyone with half a brain knows that. He’s proud of the US and of Trump. Trump is the modern day Lincoln. Focus on fixing California which is a mess due to liberal policies before you lie about Lincoln and Trump.
How many people read this and thought for perhaps the first and only time: “where’s John Wilkes Booth when you need him?”????
The tolerant left. strikes again. Wow. You seriously just called for an assassination of a US President. This is the left. They are the true fascists.
Dude I’m a registered republican who’s gotten into a little with others on economic topics on these boards. And I didn’t but I can see where the reading comprehension and interpretation in your posts come from.

It’s called a joke given how many stupid things that aren’t even close to fact which you’ve written and claimed is a fact.

Take a Xanax and an old fashioned.

(And I’m going to guess at least a few people smirked at my post)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm The Independence Day celebration of America was another brilliant Trump move. The gift of Trump is his ability to get the Left to show America who they REALLY ARE. Getting the Left, & their media allies, to openly attack a celebration of America on Independence Day is peak Trump.
Yep. The show was about Trump. Glad you agree.

Meanwhile, the rest of America enjoyed fireworks shows, picnics, and humble local parades just fine.

I have to say, I've never met anyone, virtual or otherwise, who was more pro-government than you are. It's quite the thing to see.

Do you send your paychecks in their entirety to the Federal Government? Government Leader Trump knows how to run your life best, you know!
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Your posts keep bringing the word "feckless" to my mind.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Lincoln and Il Duce:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... cd9c0c7fb9

Education:

When I came of age I did not know much. Still somehow, I could read, write, and cipher to the Rule of Three; but that was all – I have not been to school since – The little advance I now have upon this store of education, I have picked up from time to time under the pressure of necessity.

Autobiographical sketch, Dec. 20, 1859

I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.

Remarks to press, Oct. 25, 2017

The opposition:

We mean to remember that you are as good as we; that there is no difference between us, other than the difference of circumstances. We mean to recognize, and bear in mind always, that you have as good hearts in your bosoms as other people, or as we claim to have, and treat you accordingly.

Speech in Cincinnati to an audience including Southerners and political opponents, Feb. 12, 1861

These people are sick. Sick. Every single deal. Every single paper. All of the Democrat politicians, the media bosses. Bad people.

Rally speech, Grand Rapids, Mich., March 28, 2019

Term limits Limits:

I have been selected to fill an important office for a brief period and am now, in your eyes, invested with an influence which will soon pass away; but should my administration prove to be a very wicked one, or what is more probable, a very foolish one, if you, the people, are but true to yourselves and to the Constitution, there is but little harm I can do, thank God!

Speech at Lawrenceburg, Ind., Feb. 12, 1861

The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT).

Tweet, June 16, 2019

Taxes:

It is fair that each man shall pay taxes in exact proportion to the value of his property.

Speech to the 164th Ohio Regiment, Aug. 18, 1864

You always wanted to show losses for tax purposes . . . it was sport.

Tweet, May 8, 2019

Modesty:

Though the people have made me, by electing me, the instrument to carry out the wishes expressed in the address, I greatly fear that I shall not be the repository of the ability to do so. Indeed I know I shall not, more than in purpose, unless sustained by the great body of the people, and by the Divine Power, without whose aid we can do nothing.

Speech at Steubenville, Ohio, Feb. 14, 1861

I’ve done more in 500 days than any president has ever done in their first 500 days. There is nobody close and that’s not, that’s a lot of people saying that. That’s people that would rather not say it are saying it, and I really think that we’re going to do very good.

On Fox News, June 13, 2018
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm The Independence Day celebration of America was another brilliant Trump move. The gift of Trump is his ability to get the Left to show America who they REALLY ARE. Getting the Left, & their media allies, to openly attack a celebration of America on Independence Day is peak Trump.

Meanwhile, the rest of America enjoyed fireworks shows, picnics, and humble local parades just fine.

I have to say, I've never met anyone, virtual or otherwise, who was more pro-government than you are. It's quite the thing to see.

Do you send your paychecks in their entirety to the Federal Government? Government Leader Trump knows how to run your life best, you know!
No it wasn’t. You obviously didn’t watch it. He didn’t mention himself one time. It was about the greatness of the US. It’s just amazing how morons like you and liberals freak out about a celebration of our Independence!
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

I’m pro keeping American great. I’ve never seen anyone so butthurt trump is president than you and other tools on this board. It’s quite a TDS to behold!
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

I’m pro keeping American great. I’ve never seen anyone so butthurt trump is president than you and other tools on this board. It’s quite a TDS to behold!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm I’m pro keeping American great.
Right. Using the Federal Government to do it. You're a pro-government extremist. You just won't admit it.

Trump is truth, right? Everyone else is lying, and the Government is where you go for all your answers, right?

Exactly.
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:54 pm Of course Trump is a pretty dim bulb. But I wonder if his bad performance yesterday was because of his vanity in addition to dumbness.

As a 70+ year old, he probably needs reading glasses in many situations. As an old guy, he might also be partially blinded by the bright TV lights shined at him. Could be he doesn't read well/much because he doesn't want to be seen in the granny glasses that he probably needs. Here's all the mistakes he made in that one short stretch of his speech:

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief." [The army wasn't named after Washington. The Continental Congress named Washington to lead the army.]

"The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge." [At Valley Forge, not of.]

"found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown." [The text probably said something about crossing the Delaware, not across the Delaware. Cornwallis wasn't from Yorktown. He was defeated AT Yorktown.]

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports." [Trump appears to now be talking about the War of 1812, since ramparts is in the wording of the Star Spangled Banner. And also bombs bursting in "air." Either really bad editing and speech writing (awful transition) or Trump missed a section of the text. If he's talking about 1812, the reference might make sense if it was ports rather than airports. Since the Brits blockaded American ports during that war.]

"it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenderey, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant." [An obvious flub on Fort McHenry. And come on speech writers -- this is the best you can come up with? This really does sound like a bad grade school book report.]

All in all, lame, dumb, vain and embarassing. Fordham's loss is Fordham's gain; Wharton's gain is Wharton's loss. POTUS is the mean version of Chauncey Gardiner.
Archie Bunker improvisational US history.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... d9f593da24

On Friday, Trump confirmed he had problems with the teleprompter, telling journalists: “I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter, so it’s not that, but I knew the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter. But the teleprompter did go out. And it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it.”

Then there’s the claim the Army — in either 1775 or 1814 or some time in between? — “took over the airports.”

Was it another ad-lib born of teleprompter problems? That’s what Trump said Friday when a reporter asked about the airport line. “Actually, in the middle of that sentence, it went out," he replied. "And that’s not a good feeling.”
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:04 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:36 pm I’m pro keeping American great.
Right. Using the Federal Government to do it. You're a pro-government extremist. You just won't admit it.

Trump is truth, right? Everyone else is lying, and the Government is where you go for all your answers, right?

Exactly.
Trump is the truth. Trump is the antithesis of government. He’s not a career politician. He’s a populist, pro America, pro the American people. This isn’t that hard to understand. Sadly you aren’t smart enough to figure it out.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:06 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:54 pm Of course Trump is a pretty dim bulb. But I wonder if his bad performance yesterday was because of his vanity in addition to dumbness.

As a 70+ year old, he probably needs reading glasses in many situations. As an old guy, he might also be partially blinded by the bright TV lights shined at him. Could be he doesn't read well/much because he doesn't want to be seen in the granny glasses that he probably needs. Here's all the mistakes he made in that one short stretch of his speech:

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief." [The army wasn't named after Washington. The Continental Congress named Washington to lead the army.]

"The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge." [At Valley Forge, not of.]

"found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown." [The text probably said something about crossing the Delaware, not across the Delaware. Cornwallis wasn't from Yorktown. He was defeated AT Yorktown.]

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports." [Trump appears to now be talking about the War of 1812, since ramparts is in the wording of the Star Spangled Banner. And also bombs bursting in "air." Either really bad editing and speech writing (awful transition) or Trump missed a section of the text. If he's talking about 1812, the reference might make sense if it was ports rather than airports. Since the Brits blockaded American ports during that war.]

"it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenderey, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant." [An obvious flub on Fort McHenry. And come on speech writers -- this is the best you can come up with? This really does sound like a bad grade school book report.]

All in all, lame, dumb, vain and embarassing. Fordham's loss is Fordham's gain; Wharton's gain is Wharton's loss. POTUS is the mean version of Chauncey Gardiner.
Archie Bunker improvisational US history.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/ ... d9f593da24

On Friday, Trump confirmed he had problems with the teleprompter, telling journalists: “I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter, so it’s not that, but I knew the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter. But the teleprompter did go out. And it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it.”

Then there’s the claim the Army — in either 1775 or 1814 or some time in between? — “took over the airports.”

Was it another ad-lib born of teleprompter problems? That’s what Trump said Friday when a reporter asked about the airport line. “Actually, in the middle of that sentence, it went out," he replied. "And that’s not a good feeling.”

Happy Independence Day
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:27 pm Trump is the truth. Trump is the antithesis of government.
:lol: He's the leader of the Federal Government. What are you talking about?

You are a pro-government extremist. You believe everything the Federal government tells you, and deny that any other organization is telling the truth.

You have convinced yourself that because you like the leader of the Federal Government, that the Federal Government leader wouldn't possibly lie to you.

If I had asked you before Trump took power if you trusted the Federal Government you would have told me "hell no".

But you've convinced yourself that Trump is different.

Is spending higher than ever? Is the Federal Government bigger than ever? He's doing the opposite of what you think he's doing. We have plenty of fiscal conservatives that are faaaar to the right of you who will walk you through the math.

But you don't want to hear it. And reason you give us is that you trust the Federal government without question. :lol: Cracks are showing in your facade. You don't trust the Federal Government, and you know it.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:39 pm
Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:27 pm Trump is the truth. Trump is the antithesis of government.
:lol: He's the leader of the Federal Government. What are you talking about?

You are a pro-government extremist. You believe everything the Federal government tells you, and deny that any other organization is telling the truth.

You have convinced yourself that because you like the leader of the Federal Government, that the Federal Government leader wouldn't possibly lie to you.

If I had asked you before Trump took power if you trusted the Federal Government you would have told me "hell no".

But you've convinced yourself that Trump is different.

Is spending higher than ever? Is the Federal Government bigger than ever? He's doing the opposite of what you think he's doing. We have plenty of fiscal conservatives that are faaaar to the right of you who will walk you through the math.

But you don't want to hear it. And reason you give us is that you trust the Federal government without question. :lol: Cracks are showing in your facade. You don't trust the Federal Government, and you know it.
So you’re saying Trump supporters are government extremists? Lol. You truly are deranged. Hope you have a good weekend
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:37 pm So you’re saying Trump supporters are government extremists?
Nope. Not even close. I have supported many of the laws Trump has signed, or at least parts therein. I can support policies without supporting the man.

You have a better term for someone who believes their Government leaders without question? Who believe that their Government is the only Truth, and everyone else is lying?

Soviet? N Korean? Pro-government extremist is what you are. Sorry, mate.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

old salt wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:45 pm
You must have missed the pics of all the tanks & troops on Penn Ave during both of Ike's inaugural parades.
JFK's too, & he had missiles.

I do not believe neither Ike nor JFK actually arranged those celebrations. That instead it was done by others. By contrast Trump made all the arrangements himself. This during 4th of July, not inauguration.

Funny thing is both JFK & Ike were warriors. Your hero is a draft dodger and palms himself off as if he was a warrior like them. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/07 ... alifornia/ Damn Trump for allowing this catastrophic event to happen... what was he thinking?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm
You must have missed the pics of all the tanks & troops on Penn Ave during both of Ike's inaugural parades.

I do not believe neither Ike nor JFK actually arranged those celebrations. That instead it was done by others. By contrast Trump made all the arrangements himself. This during 4th of July, not inauguration.

Funny thing is both JFK & Ike were warriors. Your hero is a draft dodger and palms himself off as if he was a warrior like them. :lol:
All of apiece with the small hands jealousy factor.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:54 am
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm

All of apiece with the small hands jealousy factor.
Might be time for a refresher MD. :D
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Chaminade H.S. doesn't just produce terrific lacrosse players. World class saints, scholars, and foreign policy wonks are nurtured as well. "Seanny", as he's affectionately known by TeamTrump, is a proud Chaminade Grad. He has been instrumental in gaining Trump entry into Putin's NEW WORLD LEADERSHIP GROUP. Kim has been designated as Trump's mentor. Lil' Rocket Man's gonna show VSG the ropes.

HYPO HANNITY.jpg
HYPO HANNITY.jpg (96.43 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
KIM-TRUMP 1.jpg
KIM-TRUMP 1.jpg (120.36 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
Kim-Trump 2.jpg
Kim-Trump 2.jpg (63.91 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
Last edited by wahoomurf on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Does the ‘Nade still claim Billo?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump

Return to “POLITICS”