The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:43 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:14 am I meant to followed up on a comment you made about gay guys having hot straight girl friends….I picked up my son’s girlfriend to go and watch World Cup with my son and a bunch of her friends….she tells me to swing by her friends house to pick him up… nice young gay guy. I had met his sister before. All of his friends are young pretty straight girls! He told me he was headed to Minnesota to see another of his girl friends that dates and lives with a Minnesota Viking football player. My guess is that she is pretty too. Gay guys almost always have hot straight female friends. We had fun. It was a big crowd….I bought all the drinks.
You bought all of the drinks. Did you buy top shelf or well??? :D
Whatever they wanted. I wasn’t keeping track.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

So the Respect for Marriage Act, which gives some relief to the LGBTQ community in the area of recognition of their marriages, is being attacked by right wing scum with gross lies, mis-stating the facts of the soon to be new law. The 12 republican senators who voted for it are also being attacked.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:39 pm So the Respect for Marriage Act, which gives some relief to the LGBTQ community in the area of recognition of their marriages, is being attacked by right wing scum with gross lies, mis-stating the facts of the soon to be new law. The 12 republican senators who voted for it are also being attacked.
I remember not that long ago when a scumbag like BHO and his wife were against same sex marriage. I also believe 2 other FLP scumbags like Bill and Hillary Clinton were also against same sex marriage. Of course, being able to read the political tea leaves the reaction from the FLP hypocrites reads like an SE Hinton novel... THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW. FTR, my use of 72s use of his favorite term of labeling people he disagrees with as "SCUMBAGS". Is the perfect opportunity for the FLP folks on this forum to hold him accountable for his hate speak. I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. When Mr Seacoaster admonishes 72 asking him if his hate speech is contributing to the conversation on this forum, then I will gladly re-evaluate my position. FLP ideology is no different than FRC ideology. You folks will chit every where except where you live and eat. I have an offer for ALL posters on this forum...why don't we all expunge the term "scumbag" from this forum. I bet even MD Lax, being the gentleman he is, might even agree with me.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:33 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:39 pm So the Respect for Marriage Act, which gives some relief to the LGBTQ community in the area of recognition of their marriages, is being attacked by right wing scum with gross lies, mis-stating the facts of the soon to be new law. The 12 republican senators who voted for it are also being attacked.
I remember not that long ago when a scumbag like BHO and his wife were against same sex marriage. I also believe 2 other FLP scumbags like Bill and Hillary Clinton were also against same sex marriage. Of course, being able to read the political tea leaves the reaction from the FLP hypocrites reads like an SE Hinton novel... THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW. FTR, my use of 72s use of his favorite term of labeling people he disagrees with as "SCUMBAGS". Is the perfect opportunity for the FLP folks on this forum to hold him accountable for his hate speak. I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. When Mr Seacoaster admonishes 72 asking him if his hate speech is contributing to the conversation on this forum, then I will gladly re-evaluate my position. FLP ideology is no different than FRC ideology. You folks will chit every where except where you live and eat. I have an offer for ALL posters on this forum...why don't we all expunge the term "scumbag" from this forum. I bet even MD Lax, being the gentleman he is, might even agree with me.
Nah the word has its place in any community.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeziT5Fjdfc

Gay comedian answers the homophobes. Funny as heck.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

There is something very wrong in this country when possibly a group a domestic terrorists allegedly trying to disrupt a Drag Queen show in Southern Pines by shooting up a couple of electric substations in Moore County NC and cutting the power to over 45,000 for up to three days.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local ... 79392.html

Idiots. Dangerous idiots at that.
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:07 pm There is something very wrong in this country when a group a domestic terrorists allegedly trying to disrupt a Drag Queen show in Southern Pines by shooting up a couple of electric substations in Moore County NC and cutting the power to over 45,000 for up to three days.

Republican Jeezus strikes again.

Real Christians are going to condemn this woman, right? I'm not an expert on the Bible, but I'm 1000% sure there's zero mention of drag queens anywhere. Best part, this lady thinks the Draq Queen is why things are bad....not what she did.

:lol: Same lady who went on and on and on about the "importance of American Freedoms" during Covid. Stellar, top shelf thinking from this woman.
Attachments
4cb77f1f-c46a-443c-81c7-05bff981b04b.jpeg
4cb77f1f-c46a-443c-81c7-05bff981b04b.jpeg (59.38 KiB) Viewed 486 times
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Just saw The Inspection which relates to this topic. Good (not amazing) film.

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:07 pm There is something very wrong in this country when a group a domestic terrorists allegedly trying to disrupt a Drag Queen show in Southern Pines by shooting up a couple of electric substations in Moore County NC and cutting the power to over 45,000 for up to three days.

Wylie Coyote come to life.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:39 pm

Real Christians are going to condemn this woman, right? I'm not an expert on the Bible, but I'm 1000% sure there's zero mention of drag queens anywhere. Best part, this lady thinks the Draq Queen is why things are bad....not what she did.

:lol: Same lady who went on and on and on about the "importance of American Freedoms" during Covid. Stellar, top shelf thinking from this woman.
I will say the food at Lucky Chengs is pretty weak. By comparison the food at Camelot in DC is far better.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

old salt

Post by old salt »

You guys sound a lot more certain about the facts than the sheriff does.
It had to be someone who knew what equipment to shoot at to cause an outage of that magnitude & at that specific location.
They targeted 2 substations. Lot's of copy cat potential.

https://www.qcnews.com/news/u-s/north-c ... s-shot-at/
Fields said no group had claimed responsibility and that the FBI and SBI were assisting in the investigation. He said a car crashed through a gate and that this was targeted.

...vandalism disabled equipment at two substations, knocking out power for about 45,000 customers.

When asked if this was domestic terrorism, the sheriff said he couldn’t comment.
The sheriff was also asked if this attack was somehow targeting an LGBTQ+ Pride event that was set to be hosted in the area Saturday, and said he didn’t believe so, but wouldn’t rule it out.

Here's a good description of the protesters, counter-protesters & police presence.
https://www.thepilot.com/news/controver ... 3e425.html
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:42 pm

It had to be someone who knew what equipment to shoot at to cause an outage of that magnitude & at that specific location.

Fields said no group had claimed responsibility and that the FBI and SBI were assisting in the investigation. He said a car crashed through a gate and that this was targeted.

...vandalism disabled equipment at two substations, knocking out power for about 45,000 customers.

When asked if this was domestic terrorism, the sheriff said he couldn’t comment.
The sheriff was also asked if this attack was somehow targeting an LGBTQ+ Pride event that was set to be hosted in the area Saturday, and said he didn’t believe so, but wouldn’t rule it out.
Read what I wrote.

Didn't say one word about the shooting up of two substations, my man. My post was directed at the "Christian" woman and her protests and nutjob comments, fomenting hate because she can't find anything better to do. Could she have been misquoted? Yep. Trot on over to her facebook and you'll see that's very unlikely.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:19 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:42 pm

Read what I wrote.

Didn't say one word about the shooting up of two substations, my man. My post was directed at the "Christian" woman and her protests and nutjob comments, fomenting hate because she can't find anything better to do. Could she have been misquoted? Yep. Trot on over to her facebook and you'll see that's very unlikely.
You researched her well beyond what was in the article about her.
Why is she in the story ? What did she do ?
How was she connected to the event or the shootings ?

Without naming her, Fields indicated in Sunday’s press conference that the information Rainey posted online was “false.” He said officers “had to go and interview this young lady and have a word of prayer with her, but it turned out to be nothing.”
Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local ... rylink=cpy

There's 45k residents without power for 4 days in winter & you're obsessing over some irrelevant nutty woman's Facebook posts.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:26 pm You researched her well beyond what was in the article about her.
How was she connected to the event (snip) ?
Read the piece, my man.
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:26 pm There's 45k residents without power for 4 days in winter & you're obsessing over some irrelevant nutty woman's Facebook posts.
And you're obsessing about who you think didn't do it, rather than the 45K residents.

Stones and houses.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:26 pm You researched her well beyond what was in the article about her.
Read the piece, my man.
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:26 pm There's 45k residents without power for 4 days in winter & you're obsessing over some irrelevant nutty woman's Facebook posts.
And you're obsessing about who you think didn't do it, rather than the 45K residents.

Stones and houses.
I did read the piece & others. The Sheriff said she's not a factor. Why are you worried about her if he's not ?

I should report you to the Christian Anti-Defamation League & the Southern Poverty Law Center.

She's a former Army PSYOPS officer. I first read about her a couple years ago when she was in the news for her covid park protest.
You took the hook because you read it on Facebook. :lol:
https://heavy.com/news/emily-rainey/
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:01 am She's a former Army PSYOPS officer. I first read about her a couple years ago when she was in the news for her covid park protest.
:lol: Where in the piece did it say she did it, my man? Go ahead and show me. The piece doesn't claim she did it. The piece doesn't claim ANYONE did it. And neither did I.

What the piece discussed was her protesting what she thinks is "the gays"....and the irony of her claiming her "American freedoms" during Covid.

Read my post, for the first time. That's all I discuss, too....her fake Christianity, and desire for freedom for herself, yet not for others.

:lol: What the is it that you think I "took the hook for"? No mention of indictments, evidence, arrests, prosecutions etc. anywhere in the piece. I was mocking yet another example of "stick it to the gays" that is taking over your Republican party right now....hence my "Republican Jeezus" photo.

Her actions don't bother you, obviously. Whatever floats your boat.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:01 am
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:46 pm
Read the piece, my man.

Stones and houses.
I did read the piece & others. The Sheriff said she's not a factor. Why are you worried about her if he's not ?

I should report you to the Christian Anti-Defamation League & the Southern Poverty Law Center.

She's a former Army PSYOPS officer. I first read about her a couple years ago when she was in the news for her covid park protest.
https://heavy.com/news/emily-rainey/
Certainly, no evidence at this time of a link but the outage occurred in the middle of the drag show in Southern Pines. This nutjob's comments don't diminish any possible connections between anti-LBTQ although I will agree no evidence of connection at this time. How the eff did she qualify as PSYOPS officer? Unless you look at how the Army defines it

"Psychological operations are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals."

Let's hope she wasn't practicing her craft on some other group of nutjobs (not her group of nutjobs). What you left out was that the sheriff also said "anything's possible" after indicating they had no links to anti-LBTQ at this time.

Other relevant information from AM news reports

“The person, or persons, who did this knew exactly what they were doing,” Moore County Sheriff Ronnie Fields said during a Sunday news conference. Fields said multiple rounds were fired at the two substations. “It was targeted, it wasn’t random,” he said.

The estimated cost of the substation damage is in the millions, the sheriff said Sunday. They are going to have to replace some very large equipment at both sub-stations.
Last edited by Kismet on Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:40 am
old salt wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:01 am She's a former Army PSYOPS officer. I first read about her a couple years ago when she was in the news for her covid park protest.
:lol: Where in the piece did it say she did it, my man? Go ahead and show me. The piece doesn't claim she did it. The piece doesn't claim ANYONE did it. And neither did I.

What the piece discussed was her protesting what she thinks is "the gays"....and the irony of her claiming her "American freedoms" during Covid.

Read my post, for the first time. That's all I discuss, too....her fake Christianity, and desire for freedom for herself, yet not for others.

:lol: What the is it that you think I "took the hook for"? No mention of indictments, evidence, arrests, prosecutions etc. anywhere in the piece. I was mocking yet another example of "stick it to the gays" that is taking over your Republican party right now....hence my "Republican Jeezus" photo.

Her actions don't bother you, obviously. Whatever floats your boat.
Oh snap you’re going to get reported.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

America, where the filth creeps into the sunlight:

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/statu ... 7268422657

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status ... 9401274368

Thanks GOP, for giving these folks a voice in public affairs and culture.

Return to “POLITICS”