Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:00 pm
You literally said ‘We don’t want to here your answer’
That was to MY question about Trump, not YOUR question about "what changed their mind".

Literally a different sentence.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:00 pm I posed multiple reasons why they could have wanted to flood the border and you provided ZERO response, other than Biden is not theme. 😂😂😂 great dialogue and feedback.
My answer is Biden thinks like Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan do......that this is a way for cheap labor to come to America. We've already discussed this, my man. Have you forgotten?

It's why they don't use Everify. It's why they don't fix the VISA system, even after 9/11 when it was clear that having a broken VISA system leaves our nation vulnerable to attack. It's about the .01%ers like Trump filling their businesses with cheap labor.

The part YOU don't want to hear is: there's ZERO difference between Trump and the rest. You refuse to see it, and the only group you want to hold accountable are the magic letter D's. So here we are.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:10 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:00 pm I posed multiple reasons why they could have wanted to flood the border and you provided ZERO response, other than Biden is not theme. 😂😂😂 great dialogue and feedback.
My answer is Biden thinks like Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Reagan do......that this is a way for cheap labor to come to America. We've already discussed this, my man. Have you forgotten?

It's why they don't use Everify. It's why they don't fix the VISA system, even after 9/11 when it was clear that having a broken VISA system leaves our nation vulnerable to attack. It's about the .01%ers like Trump filling their businesses with cheap labor.

The part YOU don't want to hear is: there's ZERO difference between Trump and the rest. You refuse to see it, and the only group you want to hold accountable are the magic letter D's. So here we are.
that’s the EXACT part I want to hear.
Perfect…..something we all can agree on. It could have been that simple. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya!! 🤝
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

So… did I hear that correctly, Trump never intended to reduce immigration, it’s just a a campaign BS?
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:28 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 2:10 pm

that’s the EXACT part I want to hear.
Perfect…..something we all can agree on. It could have been that simple. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya!! 🤝
UM.....I told you that in real time 8 years ago, BEFORE Trump took office. And told you that several times as you hammered Biden for things you didn't notice when Trump was in office.

Trump has been profiting from illegal labor since he was in diapers. He's the LAST guy who will fix this, but his followers are too freaking stupid to have noticed that every nice hotel they've ever stayed at (TrumpResorts and Hotels) has non-english speaking workers who may or may not have legal status.

Return to “POLITICS”