Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:20 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:41 pm Were it not for the IRS WB's it would have continued unnoticed as just another routine tax case which takes years to resolve. They were able to say all the back taxes were paid & the case would have been dropped.
That makes sense. Things that are routine take a long time to complete.
The WB's proved why it was not just another routine tax case.
Not what you surmised. Stop lying.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Like we should believe everything Comer and the rest of the politicians tell us. For you it is like having an IV Kool-aid drip 24/7.
Move on already but we cannot be that fortunate.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:58 pm Am still curious what Hunter and Joe supposedly did wrong that years of investigations hasn't uncovered? Anyone able to lay it out?
You can't possibly think that Old Salt is going to tell us what it is he thinks they did? He just implies sooper-awesome nefarious stuff, which is why Weiss hurts Joe.....dragging this out for six years lets FoxNation, Old Salt, and TeamTinFoil to play the "any day now we'll find the corruption" game.

For Six freaking years and counting. Notice Old Salt ran away from my question for the 1,000th time of "what's in Hunter's laptop that shows any lawbreaking on Joe Biden's part?

He runs away from that, because he's not here to have his ideas shot down. He's here to make his claims, and if anyone dares to try and discuss what he post......out comes the anger. We're not supposed to discuss ideas or current events here.

And the biggest part of his game? He'll play the "we'll see" card in terms of his invented corruption, just as he did with Durham.....and then hope no one notices that "we'll see" never arrives, and he moves on to the next conspiracy.

He still can't tell us what Weiss's motivation was to help Hunter. He doesn't want to answer any questions that show how absurd his premises and theories are. It's a conspiracy, end of conversation.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm It saves the Hollywood sugarbro a lot more than a few thousand $. More importantly, it kept what happened offshore during Biden's VP term out of the news, out of the courts & outside of public scrutiny.
:lol: You told us that there was NO WAY Barr could get the case to court before the 2020 election.

Now you're complaining about this? Weiss put it IN the Court in full view of public scrutiny during an election year...2024, just like you want.

Does anyone care? Have you personally mentioned the court case even once. F no. You can't even PRETEND to care. Because you don't REALLY care. You just want your "Weiss is in on a conpiracy" story.

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pmlaptop evidence was laughed off as Russian disinfo
That's right. Your crew got what they deserved, as I have told you many, many times. Only Republicans are allowed to play political games, and everyone else has to play it straight. Your position on this is well-worn.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm would likely implicate family members
There it is. A TeamTinFoil conspiracy with ZERO evidence. You are LYING when you tell us that you don't think there is a conspiracy later in the post.

So now Barr and Weiss are protecting the Biden family? That's your theory? Cool. Love it. Any evidence of this out of your almighty laptop?

No, right? :roll:

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm No conspiracy. Weiss needs to explain why he let the SOL's run & why he offered an unprecedented plea deal.
Maybe he's just too weak & incompetent to take the heat.
This is you moving the goalposts again. After claiming above that Weiss is protecting the Biden family, here you are claiming you don't believe in a conspiracy.

This is why everyone is giving you grief. You're not making ANY sense, and your ENTIRE line of thinking is a Republican diehard desperately wanting your political enemy to be thrown in jail for no reason other than the magic letter D.

Which is fine. But surely you understand why the Forum is making fun of you for playing this silly game.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:57 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm It saves the Hollywood sugarbro a lot more than a few thousand $. More importantly, it kept what happened offshore during Biden's VP term out of the news, out of the courts & outside of public scrutiny.
:lol: You told us that there was NO WAY Barr could get the case to court before the 2020 election.

Now you're complaining about this? Weiss put it IN the Court in full view of public scrutiny during an election year...2024, just like you want.

Does anyone care? Have you personally mentioned the court case even once. F no. You can't even PRETEND to care. Because you don't REALLY care. You just want your "Weiss is in on a conpiracy" story.

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pmlaptop evidence was laughed off as Russian disinfo
That's right. Your crew got what they deserved, as I have told you many, many times. Only Republicans are allowed to play political games, and everyone else has to play it straight. Your position on this is well-worn.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm would likely implicate family members
There it is. A TeamTinFoil conspiracy with ZERO evidence. You are LYING when you tell us that you don't think there is a conspiracy later in the post.

So now Barr and Weiss are protecting the Biden family? That's your theory? Cool. Love it. Any evidence of this out of your almighty laptop?

No, right? :roll:

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:19 pm No conspiracy. Weiss needs to explain why he let the SOL's run & why he offered an unprecedented plea deal.
Maybe he's just too weak & incompetent to take the heat.
This is you moving the goalposts again. After claiming above that Weiss is protecting the Biden family, here you are claiming you don't believe in a conspiracy.

This is why everyone is giving you grief. You're not making ANY sense, and your ENTIRE line of thinking is a Republican diehard desperately wanting your political enemy to be thrown in jail for no reason other than the magic letter D.

Which is fine. But surely you understand why the Forum is making fun of you for playing this silly game.
OS makes and has made a valid point. Why was the SoL allowed to expire? From what I gather from the never ending back and forth on this issue nobody really seems to care. The standby response from the people in charge of the investigation is WHOOPSIES our bad... One thing for certain it wasn't political. In a pigs eye it wasn't political. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:32 pm OS makes and has made a valid point. Why was the SoL allowed to expire?
Yeah....except that's not what he's claiming. He's not asking that fair and simple question.

He's making grand conspiracy claims that Weiss is on the take for Joe Biden (his "Biden's Butt-boy"......and intentionally let the SOL expire in an effort to help Joe Biden.

And he's also claiming that Weiss is hiding direct financial crimes between Joe and Hunter.

And when he comes on here and denies this....I'll simply pull up his past posts showing that this is EXACTLY what he has claimed, many, many times.

....with ZERO evidence, six full years after the initial investigation started. But OS keeps telling us, like all members of TeamTinFoil....."oh, any day now we'll have our evidence".
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:44 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:32 pm OS makes and has made a valid point. Why was the SoL allowed to expire?
Yeah....except that's not what he's claiming. He's not asking that fair and simple question.

He's making grand conspiracy claims that Weiss is on the take for Joe Biden (his "Biden's Butt-boy"......and intentionally let the SOL expire in an effort to help Joe Biden.

And he's also claiming that Weiss is hiding direct financial crimes between Joe and Hunter.

And when he comes on here and denies this....I'll simply pull up his past posts showing that this is EXACTLY what he has claimed, many, many times.

....with ZERO evidence, six full years after the initial investigation started. But OS keeps telling us, like all members of TeamTinFoil....."oh, any day now we'll have our evidence".
How did Durham do?
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:05 pm

How did Durham do?
He's not going to come here and tell us he was wrong about his conspiracy.

Now that I know he wasn't being honest and playing straight pool at Laxpower? I'm cool with his over the top partisanship where he wants his party treated differently than anyone else. It's how partisans think. Once you understand that, everything they write falls in line.

Which is why Old Salt doesn't see the hypocrisy in telling us that it's inherently corrupt to investigate TeamTrump, while at the same time, demanding MORE investigations into Hunter in the hopes they'll find dirt on Joe.

Which is fine. But it doesn't mean that I'm not going to respond to his conspiracy posts as I would with any other poster. See: Covid, and folks who think Fauci wants to personally kill their families.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:26 pm

How did Durham do?

Now that I know he wasn't being honest and playing straight pool at Laxpower? I'm cool with his over the top partisanship where he wants his party treated differently than anyone else. It's how partisans think. Once you understand that, everything they write falls in line.

Which is why Old Salt doesn't see the hypocrisy in telling us that it's inherently corrupt to investigate TeamTrump, while at the same time, demanding MORE investigations into Hunter in the hopes they'll find dirt on Joe.

Which is fine. But it doesn't mean that I'm not going to respond to his conspiracy posts as I would with any other poster. See: Covid, and folks who think Fauci wants to personally kill their families.
It’s normal to have Rudy Giuliani and Trump ask Zelensky to go on TV and announce Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are being investigated for corruption in Ukraine 2 months before an election and then later, as in 2 weeks before the election, it is OK to expect major news outlets to announce that there incriminating evidence of Joe Biden committing crimes in Hunter Biden’s laptop because Rudy said so. No issue there. The real issue is Weiss and the DoJ are in the bag for Biden.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:35 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:26 pm

How did Durham do?

It’s normal to have Rudy Giuliani and Trump ask Zelensky to go on TV and announce Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are being investigated for corruption in Ukraine 2 months before an election and then later, as in 2 weeks before the election, it is OK to expect major news outlets to announce that there incriminating evidence of Joe Biden committing crimes in Hunter Biden’s laptop because Rudy said so. No issue there. The real issue is Weiss and the DoJ are in the bag for Biden.
Yep! Weiss hiding in plain sight, his entire legal career, waiting for the exact moment that he can trick the Senate into confirming him so that Barr can put him in charge of Hunter's tax case.....all so that he can hide nefarious Biden family corruption. That no one can identify after 6 years of looking.

Only thing missing is the Knights Templar. I'm sure Durham will find that connection.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Why was the SOL allowed to run (after Barr left office) ? Is that clear enough ?

Where did all the foreign $$$ Hunter earned end up ? Who got it ? How was it distributed ?
Was it all declared & taxed, & by who ?

Provide an accounting, straight answers to those questions & the whole issue will go away.

None of you creating a diversion, making excuses, or trying to discredit those asking those questions can provide a definitive answer.

Maybe it was collusion with Russia or it's a Russian disinformation op.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:08 pm Why was the SOL allowed to run (after Barr left office) ? Is that clear enough ?

Where did all the foreign $$$ Hunter earned end up ? Who got it ? How was it distributed ?
Was it all declared & taxed, & by who ?

Provide an accounting, straight answers to those questions & the whole issue will go away.

None of you creating a diversion, making excuses, or trying to discredit those asking those questions can provide a definitive answer.

Maybe it was collusion with Russia or it's a Russian disinformation op.
Up his nose and the hookers twats.
old salt

Post by old salt »

What did Hunter's relatives do to earn all those $10k payments from his foreign clients ?

Was that declared & taxed as income ?

What happened to the Chinese diamond ?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:14 pm What did Hunter's relatives do to earn all those $10k payments from his foreign clients ?

Nothing illegal.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

All I understand about this cluster fudge is everyone is pointing the finger at everybody else. IMO the bottom line is nobody with any authority wanted the Hunter Biden hot potato dumped in their lap. I certainly understand Barrs logic when he stated that if he handled this case it would be looked at, especially from forum members , as him interfering in an election. He did what I to probably would have done...here Merrick...catch.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
old salt

Post by old salt »

afan tries to suck you down his rabbit hole by asking all sorts of inane questions, then when you answer -- claim you're spinning a conspiracy theory.

That's his game. Diversion & smoke screen.... & if you don't agree with him you're a partisan.

Who said Weiss is on the take ? He might just be incompetent or not willing to take the heat in DE.

When Weiss allowed the SOL to run on 2014-15, that allowed the Burisma & other foreign $$$ to escape investigation & potential adjudication.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:14 pm What did Hunter's relatives do to earn all those $10k payments from his foreign clients ?

See? You're lying when you tell us that you don't think there is a conspiracy to cover up "Biden Family Crimes", right before you yell at me for misrepresenting your position.

You 100% think there's a cover up. And you 100% want more investigating into the Bidens.....after losing your mind that the DoJ and FBI dared to investigation any Republican.

You don't get to tell me I'm putting words in your mouth, sorry.

Andou said the quite part out loud: you want Dems and Republicans treated differently, just as everyone on the Forum knows.

And again, that's fine. But don't yell at me for "telling you what you think"...when I'm 100% right.

You PRECISELY believe that "Butt-boy" Weiss is covering for the Bidens, and that Joe Biden is coordinating the cover up.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:15 pm afan tries to suck you down his rabbit hole by asking all sorts of inane questions, then when you answer -- claim you're spinning a conspiracy theory.

That's his game. Diversion & smoke screen.... & if you don't agree with him you're a partisan.

Who said Weiss is on the take ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU DID!

You called Weiss "Biden's Butt Boy'......yet here you are telling us that that doesn't mean that you think that Weiss isn't in Joe's pocket.

Riiiiiiiight. Biden's Butt Boy is a term of affection from Old Salt...is that what you're gonna tell the forum?

GTFO with the gaslighting.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:15 pm When Weiss allowed the SOL to run on 2014-15, that allowed the Burisma & other foreign $$$ to escape investigation & potential adjudication.
Yeah....no, it didn't. Barr TOLD YOU he looked into that, and we discussed that fact YEARS ago.

You've forgotten. Just as you forgot that the WB's told us who moved the case to Delaware, to their dismay: Bill Barr.

And you've also neatly forgotten who's running the FBI.....Wray, yet another Trump Appointee, who can look into whatever nonsense you think it's SO important any time he wishes.

He's in on it, too. Right?

Right.
old salt

Post by old salt »

"on the take" means getting paid off. Idiot.

Barr did not allow the SOL to expire. It had years to run when he left office. Idiot.

Where did Barr tell me he looked into Hunter's 2014-2015 taxes.

Return to “POLITICS”