Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:41 pm
a fan wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:26 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:20 pm A fan's point is that the WB's have expressed frustration that the DOJ, anywhere, and throughout, didn't act on the WB's desires. That began with the Trump/Barr DOJ.
Yep. That's it, you get it with no problem.

OS is getting there...as you can now see him defending Bill Barr's choices, which clearly shows that he finally understands that the WB's complaints started with Barr.

It's not all that complicated: we have a bunch of Republicans trying to invent another Dem conspiracy.

The reality, as always, is far simple: the WB's complaint had nothing to do with what party Weiss and Barr were in. They didn't like how they handled the case.

No conspiracy needed, which is what Old Salt has figured out: Barr made his choices, and by all accounts and without proof to the contrary, they were honest decisions every AG has to make in their job.
Likewise the two Trump appointed AG's under Barr, apparently.
Yes. It's Trump appointees across the board.

NONE of this conspiracy passes the laugh test. The biggest tell? We're in another election cycle with Hunter under investigation. In what world does having Weiss slow-walk this prosecution help Hunter or Joe?

It doesn't.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Barr seems to clearly be in a quandary and I wonder how much of it has to do with this being a Foreign leaning.

a refresher.

https://youtu.be/Tk8zTME11bo?si=8sry1z6RpCYenUs8
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:47 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:20 pm A fan's point is that the WB's have expressed frustration that the DOJ, anywhere, and throughout, didn't act on the WB's desires. That began with the Trump/Barr DOJ.

OS is getting there...as you can now see him defending Bill Barr's choices, which clearly shows that he finally understands that the WB's complaints started with Barr.

It's not all that complicated: we have a bunch of Republicans trying to invent another Dem conspiracy.

The reality, as always, is far simple: the WB's complaint had nothing to do with what party Weiss and Barr were in. They didn't like how they handled the case.

No conspiracy needed, which is what Old Salt has figured out: Barr made his choices, and by all accounts and without proof to the contrary, they were honest decisions every AG has to make in their job.

NONE of this conspiracy passes the laugh test. The biggest tell? We're in another election cycle with Hunter under investigation. In what world does having Weiss slow-walk this prosecution help Hunter or Joe?

It doesn't.
What we are getting to is what Barr did & why, of which you have no clue, ...but that did not stop you from ridiculing everything that subsequently came out about Hunter (after Barr) as a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

You show no interest at all in what the WB's had to deal with from the DE office under Biden's DoJ.
You dismiss everything because it wasn't wrapped up early under Barr, during an election campaign.

The Weiss DE office were not all new Trump appointees. Weiss & Wolf had served in that office before Trump was elected.

Weiss was slow walking the case until after the 2024 election. After the WB's came forward, he was forced to act, so he offered a sweetheart plea deal that was so unprecedented that it self-destructed upon initial contact with a Judge.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am

It doesn't.
What we are getting to is what Barr did & why, of which you have no clue, ...but that did not stop you from ridiculing everything that subsequently came out about Hunter (after Barr) as a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

You show no interest at all in what the WB's had to deal with from the DE office under Biden's DoJ.
You dismiss everything because it wasn't wrapped up early under Barr, during an election campaign.

The Weiss DE office were not all new Trump appointees. Weiss & Wolf had served in that office before Trump was elected.

Weiss was slow walking the case until after the 2024 election. After the WB's came forward, he was forced to act, so he offered a sweetheart plea deal that was so unprecedented that it self-destructed upon initial contact with a Judge.
End game.......Hunter is guilty.

and a crack head loser.......

not sure suck would be playing golf with most, after they found out suck was kicked out of the US Navy, for smoking crack.

be honest......would the collective YOU hang with a dude like Hunter "

wish suck could sell we paintings for what Hunter got paid.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am What we are getting to is what Barr did & why, of which you have no clue, ...but that did not stop you from ridiculing everything that subsequently came out about Hunter (after Barr) as a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.
And I'll continue to make fun. Barr and Weiss are lifelong Republicans. A. they have no motive. B. the outcome of making the prosceuction last six years, and counting, HURTS both Hunter and Joe. I'm 100% confident in both Barr and Weiss doing their jobs. You, on the other hand, are not.

You're welcome to this opinion.

And to be clear, I told you WHAT Bill Barr did. I have NEVER speculated why....other than to say, it's surely possible he simply made an administrative choice with no other motivation. The WB's didn't like this choice. Me, personally? I don't care what Barr did. As far as I can tell, he did his job.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am You show no interest at all in what the WB's had to deal with from the DE office under Biden's DoJ.
Nope. What I'm telling you is that if you're upset with how DE offices handled it, blame Barr for putting it there instead of DC. The whistleblowers did, and told Congress that.

You're acting like the case "magic-ed" it's way to Delaware. No, sorry. What office did the WB's work out of....do you even know? Or care?
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am The Weiss DE office were not all new Trump appointees. Weiss & Wolf had served in that office before Trump was elected.

Great. Then blame Weiss, a lifelong Republican. Want to ignore what the WB's told you with their disdain for Barr choice of HQ for the investigation? Go right ahead. You're still left with a Republican running the show, in Weiss.

And to be crystal clear: slow walking the case, and keeping it in Old Salt's media feed for YEARS hurts Hunter and Joe.

The BEST outcome for Hunter and Joe would be to knock the case out in the winter of 2020-1 right after the election.

And you know it. Which is why you never bother addressing either Weiss' motive, nor the outcome of Weiss' choices. You run away from address these two things as fast as you can, because it ruins your conspiracy. You have no interest in thinking your accusations through to get to the truth.

Which is fine. But don't get angry at me because you don't want to think about what you're advocating.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:53 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am What we are getting to is what Barr did & why, of which you have no clue, ...but that did not stop you from ridiculing everything that subsequently came out about Hunter (after Barr) as a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.
And I'll continue to make fun. Barr and Weiss are lifelong Republicans. A. they have no motive. B. the outcome of making the prosceuction last six years, and counting, HURTS both Hunter and Joe. I'm 100% confident in both Barr and Weiss doing their jobs. You, on the other hand, are not.

And to be clear, I told you WHAT Bill Barr did. I have NEVER speculated why....other than to say, it's surely possible he simply made an administrative choice with no other motivation. The WB's didn't like this choice. Me, personally? I don't care what Barr did. As far as I can tell, he did his job.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am You show no interest at all in what the WB's had to deal with from the DE office under Biden's DoJ.
Nope. What I'm telling you is that if you're upset with how DE offices handled it, blame Barr for putting it there instead of DC. The whistleblowers did, and told Congress that.

You're acting like the case "magic-ed" it's way to Delaware. No, sorry. What office did the WB's work out of....do you even know? Or care?
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am The Weiss DE office were not all new Trump appointees. Weiss & Wolf had served in that office before Trump was elected.

Great. Then blame Weiss, a lifelong Republican. Want to ignore what the WB's told you with their disdain for Barr choice of HQ for the investigation? Go right ahead. You're still left with a Republican running the show, in Weiss.

And to be crystal clear: slow walking the case, and keeping it in Old Salt's media feed for YEARS hurts Hunter and Joe.

The BEST outcome for Hunter and Joe would be to knock the case out in the winter of 2020-1 right after the election.

And you know it. Which is why you never bother addressing either Weiss' motive, nor the outcome of Weiss' choices. You run away from address these two things as fast as you can, because it ruins your conspiracy. You have no interest in thinking your accusations through to get to the truth.

Which is fine. But don't get angry at me because you don't want to think about what you're advocating.
Funny how that " life long Republican" schtick is suppose to be relevant. Isn't justice suppose to be blind? I was always led to believe that was the purpose of the blindfold. Are you playing games here a Fan? It shouldn't matter who nominated Barr or any other AG for that matter. The scales of justice must not mean diddly jack squat anymore if I'm understanding what you are inferring.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:01 pm Funny how that " life long Republican" schtick is suppose to be relevant. Isn't justice suppose to be blind? I was always led to believe that was the purpose of the blindfold. Are you playing games here a Fan? It shouldn't matter who nominated Barr or any other AG for that matter. The scales of justice must not mean diddly jack squat anymore if I'm understanding what you are inferring.
:lol: You're forgetting I'm addressing TeamTinFoil, Cradle.

I personally don't think there's a conspiracy, remember?

So that means I don't give a rat's *ss what party Barr or Weiss is in. I'm perfectly happy with how the entire process has gone. I don't care about Hunter Biden. Never have. He's a civilian. Throw him in jail. Don't throw him in jail. Makes ZERO difference to me. Let Weiss do his job, and I'm good with that.

TeamTinFoil is convinced that a lifelong Republican took it easy on Hunter, not me.

My ONLY personal gripe was: that Joe let his kid do business in Ukraine while Daddy was VP, and working on behalf of the American people. It's a CLEAR conflict of interest. Yep, it's legal. But that doesn't make it right.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am

It doesn't.

I read that as all wild-eyed "speculation" at best.

What we know factually is that the WBs' "issues" were fully within Barr's two years and involved all Trump appointed US Attorneys and AG in charge of any decision making from DOJ. Sure, there were other employees not appointed by Trump, but all the decision makers were.

It seems nonsensical to me to speculate that there's some massive Trump appointee decision makers and Dems conspiracy afoot to protect Hunter. Nonsensical.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:37 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:01 pm Funny how that " life long Republican" schtick is suppose to be relevant. Isn't justice suppose to be blind? I was always led to believe that was the purpose of the blindfold. Are you playing games here a Fan? It shouldn't matter who nominated Barr or any other AG for that matter. The scales of justice must not mean diddly jack squat anymore if I'm understanding what you are inferring.

So that means I don't give a rat's *ss what party Barr or Weiss is in. I'm perfectly happy with how the entire process has gone. I don't care about Hunter Biden. Never have. He's a civilian. Throw him in jail. Don't throw him in jail. Makes ZERO difference to me. Let Weiss do his job, and I'm good with that.

TeamTinFoil is convinced that a lifelong Republican took it easy on Hunter, not me.

My ONLY personal gripe was: that Joe let his kid do business in Ukraine while Daddy was VP, and working on behalf of the American people. It's a CLEAR conflict of interest. Yep, it's legal. But that doesn't make it right.
"lifelong Republican" doesn't carry any weight, apparently, with TeamTinFoil, as they've decided anyone, literally anyone, who doesn't bend the knee in cult fashion to Trump and MAGA...is a Republican in Name Only.

"Trump Appointee" on the other hand proves Trump simply wasn't careful enough the first go round to only hire true believers in the cult of Trump. And they forgive him that, because it's ALL a "Deep State" conspiracy against Trump and MAGA. This time they'll "get it right".
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:54 pm

"lifelong Republican" doesn't carry any weight, apparently, with TeamTinFoil, as they've decided anyone, literally anyone, who doesn't bend the knee in cult fashion to Trump and MAGA...is a Republican in Name Only.

"Trump Appointee" on the other hand proves Trump simply wasn't careful enough the first go round to only hire true believers in the cult of Trump. And they forgive him that, because it's ALL a "Deep State" conspiracy against Trump and MAGA. This time they'll "get it right".

“Get it right the first time, that’s the main thing”

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:06 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:54 pm

“Get it right the first time, that’s the main thing”

That drum intro is courtesy of Liberty DeVitto of Seaford, NY. Joel's drummer for years whose family was five houses down from mine. A fond memory growing up was his younger brother Vinnie, who was my age, inviting this Irish-English kid to dinner at their house. Their Nonna cooked. So THIS is what Italian is supposed to taste like!

Liberty often had bands he played in practice in their garage until he moved to his own place. Heard some great music on Saturday afternoons in the late 60s/early 70s.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:53 pm
Were it not for the IRS WB's it would have continued unnoticed as just another routine tax case which takes years to resolve. They were able to say all the back taxes were paid & the case would have been dropped.

Yet you use that to claim the whole thing's a conspiracy theory, ignoring that there was plenty of time to stop the SOL clock & pursue the case after Barr left office & the WB's came forward,

You"ve been shown that Hunter was already under investigation by the DE office (unbeknownst to WB Ziegler before he complained about the case not being assigned to the DC office). It did not make sense to open separate investigations between separate offices, especially when the gun charge also had to be adjudicated.

I am blaming Weiss. I called him Biden's DE buttboy

No. It keeps the evidence from going public until after the 2024 election.

They blew the early opportunity. They thought the laptop evidence could stay suppressed as Russian disinfo. The best outcome for Hunter & Joe was to drag out the case until after the 2024 election, which they were successfully doing until the WB's came forward & Weiss was forced to negotiate a bogus plea deal which fell apart.

I've told you repeatedly -- Weiss has lived & worked in DE for years & wants to continue doing so. Before the Trump appt, he had previously been the acting DE US Atty under Obama. Weiss & Wolf are a DE "lifers" who want to stay in good graces there.
Weiss has yet to account for why he allowed the SOL run on 2 years of Biden's VP term in which Hunter generated, on-shored & distributed the foreign $$$ which were most difficult to explain.

I know exactly what I've been advocating, ...& it is finally happening.
I've grown weary of your endless obfuscation, diversions & misrepresentation of my position.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:41 pm Were it not for the IRS WB's it would have continued unnoticed as just another routine tax case which takes years to resolve. They were able to say all the back taxes were paid & the case would have been dropped.
:lol: No one would have noticed that the case started in 2018, and that it is still going in 2024 if it weren't for the WB's?????

What are you talking about??
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am Yet you use that to claim the whole thing's a conspiracy theory, ignoring that there was plenty of time to stop the SOL clock & pursue the case after Barr left office & the WB's came forward,
Which is swell. The part you keep dismissing is: pretend that the SOL's didn't run out. What changes?

The Hollywood guy who paid Hunter's back taxes and fines off (drumroll) cuts a slightly larger check. Wow. What a conspiracy. Weiss threw his career away to save some guy in Hollywood a few thousand dollars. Makes perfect sense.

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am You"ve been shown that Hunter was already under investigation by the DE office (unbeknownst to WB Ziegler before he complained about the case not being assigned to the DC office). It did not make sense to open separate investigations between separate offices, especially when the gun charge also had to be adjudicated.
Sure. But you're still intentionally ignoring that someone had to choose where to put the case. And that "someone" was Bill Barr.

And the reason you want to make that fact disappear is that you think Bill Barr is your bestie, and can't possibly be part of your conspiracy.

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am I am blaming Weiss. I called him Biden's DE buttboy
Right. You want to ignore that Barr put Weiss in charge, and blame Joe Biden...who hilariously wasn't President in 2019-20 when all these decisions were being made. This is why everyone is laughing....this is PURE Republicanism.

Which you're welcome to do. Just as I'm welcome to point out how absurd this is.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am No. It keeps the evidence from going public until after the 2024 election.
:lol: So now we're back to you telling us that there's a conspiracy where Weiss is hiding evidence of......what, exactly?

Let me guess: you can't tell us what super secret thing Hunter is guilty of doing. Or is this crime in the laptop...yet FoxNation can't find the crime you think is in that laptop?
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am They blew the early opportunity. They thought the laptop evidence could be suppressed as Russian disinfo. The best outcome for Hunter & Joe was to drag out the case until after the 2024 election, which they were successfully doing until the WB's came forward & Weiss was forced to negotiate a bogus plea deal which fell apart.
:lol: All the "evidence" was discussed in open court. What the heck are you talking about?

You can read the transcripts yourself. So there goes another of your conspiracies.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am I know exactly what I've been advocating, ...& it is finally happening.
You've never once told us what it is you think the conspiracy is...... outside of Weiss is in on it, and Barr, naturally, isn't.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am I've grown weary of your endless obfuscation, diversions & misrepresentation of my position.
You say that every time you can't defend your conspiracy theories. Every time. And then, of course, misrepresent my positions and put words in my mouth with regularity.

How about you go yell at the other forum posters who just laugh at you, call you names, and leave it at that? I'm on here tearing apart your theories line by line....which is what this forum is supposed to be about, remember?

....yet you decide to direct your ire toward me, instead of those who call you names and make fun of you in general. I'm here to discuss ideas. You don't like it when you're called out for not using logic, and instead using partisan silliness. Partisan silliness you have personally copped to...so why are you acting surprised when I point out that you're being a partisan, and not making any sense?

Perfect example is your calling of Weiss "BIden's Butt Boy", which is delightfully homophobic, and entirely factually wrong.

Barr put Weiss in charge. And Trump appointed Weiss in 2017, and the Senate approved it. All your running around can't get rid of these facts. Biden didn't have thing one to do with Weiss being put in charge of the case. He wasn't in office, remember? You can't change this fact, no matter how long you hold your breath.

And best of all? How much would you and TeamTinFoil have freaked out if Joe stepped in and fired Weiss? :lol: You would have LOST it.

So no matter what the facts are, you're screaming conspiracy. It makes ZERO sense...and is what TeamTinFoil is all about: no matter what the facts are, it's a conspiracy, and no amount of logic will change your mind.

I asked this before: name for me a conspiracy you hold where you like the outcome? You can't. TeamTinFoil can NEVER do this. Because you cats ONLY make up conspiracies when there's an outcome in America that you don't like.
get it to x

Post by get it to x »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:17 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:41 pm Were it not for the IRS WB's it would have continued unnoticed as just another routine tax case which takes years to resolve. They were able to say all the back taxes were paid & the case would have been dropped.
:lol: No one would have noticed that the case started in 2018, and that it is still going in 2024 if it weren't for the WB's?????

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am Yet you use that to claim the whole thing's a conspiracy theory, ignoring that there was plenty of time to stop the SOL clock & pursue the case after Barr left office & the WB's came forward,
Which is swell. The part you keep dismissing is: pretend that the SOL's didn't run out. What changes?

The Hollywood guy who paid Hunter's back taxes and fines off (drumroll) cuts a slightly larger check. Wow. What a conspiracy. Weiss threw his career away to save some guy in Hollywood a few thousand dollars. Makes perfect sense.

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am You"ve been shown that Hunter was already under investigation by the DE office (unbeknownst to WB Ziegler before he complained about the case not being assigned to the DC office). It did not make sense to open separate investigations between separate offices, especially when the gun charge also had to be adjudicated.
Sure. But you're still intentionally ignoring that someone had to choose where to put the case. And that "someone" was Bill Barr.

And the reason you want to make that fact disappear is that you think Bill Barr is your bestie, and can't possibly be part of your conspiracy.

old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am I am blaming Weiss. I called him Biden's DE buttboy
Right. You want to ignore that Barr put Weiss in charge, and blame Joe Biden...who hilariously wasn't President in 2019-20 when all these decisions were being made. This is why everyone is laughing....this is PURE Republicanism.

Which you're welcome to do. Just as I'm welcome to point out how absurd this is.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am No. It keeps the evidence from going public until after the 2024 election.
:lol: So now we're back to you telling us that there's a conspiracy where Weiss is hiding evidence of......what, exactly?

Let me guess: you can't tell us what super secret thing Hunter is guilty of doing. Or is this crime in the laptop...yet FoxNation can't find the crime you think is in that laptop?
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am They blew the early opportunity. They thought the laptop evidence could be suppressed as Russian disinfo. The best outcome for Hunter & Joe was to drag out the case until after the 2024 election, which they were successfully doing until the WB's came forward & Weiss was forced to negotiate a bogus plea deal which fell apart.
:lol: All the "evidence" was discussed in open court. What the heck are you talking about?

You can read the transcripts yourself. So there goes another of your conspiracies.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am I know exactly what I've been advocating, ...& it is finally happening.
You've never once told us what it is you think the conspiracy is...... outside of Weiss is in on it, and Barr, naturally, isn't.
old salt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:35 am I've grown weary of your endless obfuscation, diversions & misrepresentation of my position.
You say that every time you can't defend your conspiracy theories. Every time. And then, of course, misrepresent my positions and put words in my mouth with regularity.

How about you go yell at the other forum posters who just laugh at you, call you names, and leave it at that? I'm on here tearing apart your theories line by line....which is what this forum is supposed to be about, remember?

....yet you decide to direct your ire toward me, instead of those who call you names and make fun of you in general. I'm here to discuss ideas. You don't like it when you're called out for not using logic, and instead using partisan silliness. Partisan silliness you have personally copped to...so why are you acting surprised when I point out that you're being a partisan, and not making any sense?

Perfect example is your calling of Weiss "BIden's Butt Boy", which is delightfully homophobic, and entirely factually wrong.

Barr put Weiss in charge. And Trump appointed Weiss in 2017, and the Senate approved it. All your running around can't get rid of these facts. Biden didn't have thing one to do with Weiss being put in charge of the case. He wasn't in office, remember? You can't change this fact, no matter how long you hold your breath.

And best of all? How much would you and TeamTinFoil have freaked out if Joe stepped in and fired Weiss? :lol: You would have LOST it.

So no matter what the facts are, you're screaming conspiracy. It makes ZERO sense...and is what TeamTinFoil is all about: no matter what the facts are, it's a conspiracy, and no amount of logic will change your mind.

I asked this before: name for me a conspiracy you hold where you like the outcome? You can't. TeamTinFoil can NEVER do this. Because you cats ONLY make up conspiracies when there's an outcome in America that you don't like.
Can we all just admit that the whole town is pretty much a grift? Federal employees, elected officials and everyone else grasping and suckling the enormous teat that is Washington. Hunter's grift bobbed up and broke the surface of the swamp because he had a whole family to feed and he was careless, like most crackheads.
"I would never want to belong to a club that would have me as a member", Groucho Marx
a fan

Post by a fan »

get it to x wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:30 pm Can we all just admit that the whole town is pretty much a grift? Federal employees, elected officials and everyone else grasping and suckling the enormous teat that is Washington. Hunter's grift bobbed up and broke the surface of the swamp because he had a whole family to feed and he was careless, like most crackheads.
Of course!!! Agree completely!! What I ALWAYS react to is partisan nonsense and silly conspiracy theories.

But yes, grift, corruption, and unethical behavior has NOTHING to do with politiical party Which is PRECISELY why I wrote this:
a fan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:37 pm My ONLY personal gripe was: that Joe let his kid do business in Ukraine while Daddy was VP, and working on behalf of the American people. It's a CLEAR conflict of interest. Yep, it's legal. But that doesn't make it right.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

That makes sense. Things that are routine take a long time to complete.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:17 pm

It saves the Hollywood sugarbro a lot more than a few thousand $. More importantly, it kept what happened offshore during Biden's VP term out of the news, out of the courts & outside of public scrutiny.

There was no public pressure to wrap up the case before the WB's came forward. The laptop evidence was laughed off as Russian disinfo & Hunter had supposedly paid off his back taxes. Had the SOL's not run for 2014-15, the WB's work on those 2 years would be a big part of the case against Hunter & would likely implicate family members

You're right -- Biden was not Pres when Weiss was appointed, so the DE connection did not matter as much.
It made sense to consolidate the cases & the other cases needed to be adjudicated in the DE district.

Why would Biden fire Weiss ? He was slow walking the cases & finally offered an absurd plea deal
& (like you) Biden's other flacks could make it a big deal that Weiss was a Trump appointee.

No conspiracy. Weiss needs to explain why he let the SOL's run & why he offered an unprecedented plea deal.
Maybe he's just too weak & incompetent to take the heat.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:20 pm
That makes sense. Things that are routine take a long time to complete.
The WB's proved why it was not just another routine tax case.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Am still curious what Hunter and Joe supposedly did wrong that years of investigations hasn't uncovered? Anyone able to lay it out?

Return to “POLITICS”