Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:09 pm Hold on youth, I'm not so sure that there's been any assertion by the Feds that ALL of the data on the laptop has been verified. Same as no assertion that the laptop itself is Hunter's own.
100% immaterial, MDLax.

It's 2024. Verifying something YEARS LATER, and pretending that's the same thing as "before the 2020 election....is playing Giuliain's game.

YA gets it, which is why he walked away from the conversation: he, like Old Salt, have FINALLY acknowledged why US intel and every reputable called BS on Giuliain's claim: they weren't allowed to inspect Hunter's laptop to verify it.

This is how modern Republicans think: when the news in question is bad for Republicans, like the Steele Dossier? Oh, they DEMAND that every claim is vetted, right?

But if it's about Democrats? They move the goalpost, and want it published IMMEDIATELY as gospel truth.

Same stupid hypocrisy we've been dealing with since Trump arrived.

WaPo called BS on BOTH the steele dossier and Giuliani's claims....and ran neither. Just like they're supposed to do. Anyone notice that besides me? Apparently not.

Old Salt and YA know this....and that's why they bailed from this discussion. They know they're wrong, and acting like partisans, and can't defend their nonsense. It's not my fault that the media, including guys like Maher, have conveniently forgotten that it was IMPOSSIBLE to verify Giuliani's claims before the election. You can't send the "data" to a lab, as YA is asking, if you don't have the freaking data.

It's logic my 9 year old daughter could follow. "Hey sweetheart? Can you tell me if this your stuffed Bear "Muffins"?" "Can I see it, Dad, so I can tell you one way or another?

Dad: "no."

Daughter: " I can't answer your question".

Duh, how about that, fellas? If you can't examine the item in question, you can't verify if it's authentic. In other news, water is wet, and bears sh(t in the woods.

Why the heck do I have to explain this to a bunch of educated men? Oh, that's right: Partisanship. Lovely.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:24 am
njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:19 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:57 am
njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:12 am Sigh. The laptop was fake. Hunter‘s computer was hacked, the contents uploaded, and then downloaded onto a laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s. How many times do we have to go over this? Much of the contents are authentic just as would be the case if your laptop got hacked and the contents uploaded.

What is the proof that the laptop is real? Where is Hunter’s DNA or fingerprints? Laptops have serial numbers or something similar. Where is the proof that this laptop with this serial number was purchased by Hunter? Even putting aside the serial number, where is the evidence that Hunter purchased this particular laptop?

You’ll notice at trial that the prosecution introduced evidence that particular text messages found on the laptop are authentic. The prosecution has not introduced evidence that the laptop, itself, was authentic.

Who hacked the laptop? The Russians? Rudy? The Martians? I don’t know. But someone did.
does not really matter if the data is authentically his.
Agreed.
Nice try, context matters....to some.
:lol: YouthAthletics: tell the class WHEN "the data" was verified.

Was it after the election....or before. Time matters.

I'll save you the time...it was FINALLY obtained, and MUCH of it verified AFTER the freaking election. Get the problem? ;)
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Bottom line is this week the jury will decide. Hopefully this will be the end of it.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:15 pm Bottom line is this week the jury will decide. Hopefully this will be the end of it.
The ONLY thing that will make TeamTinFoil take their hats off is a November Trump win. Suddenly, they won't care about Hunter anymore. :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:15 pm Bottom line is this week the jury will decide. Hopefully this will be the end of it.
The jury will decide solely about the evidence that is presented, not all the conspiracy nonsense Giuliani was peddling pre election.

It's not a mystery as to Hunter being darn messed up, in all sorts of ways, and making a slew of serious mistakes, some of which may be adjudicated as illegal by this jury. Maybe, maybe not, but IMO, likely.

But then again, I predicted a hung jury with Trump, so what do I know...which is the whole point, I'm not in the jury box hearing the evidence, assessing the witnesses, and deciding how to apply the law.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:11 am Funny that nothing important was found, except some evidence that Hunter was likely a drug addict.
Which looking at those permanent raccoon eyes would tell you anyways. Can I get a foresight expert witness fee for that please?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
njbill

Post by njbill »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:05 pm
The jury will decide solely about the evidence that is presented, not all the conspiracy nonsense Giuliani was peddling pre election.

It's not a mystery as to Hunter being darn messed up, in all sorts of ways, and making a slew of serious mistakes, some of which may be adjudicated as illegal by this jury. Maybe, maybe not, but IMO, likely.

But then again, I predicted a hung jury with Trump, so what do I know...which is the whole point, I'm not in the jury box hearing the evidence, assessing the witnesses, and deciding how to apply the law.
And don't forget, Clarence thinks the statute is unconstitutional. I'm sure he'd rule that way if this case made it up to the Supreme Court. NOT. But what if Cocaine Don Jr. were prosecuted for the same crime after buying a gun to kill endangered species (though not puppies like Miss North Dakota)? I'm sure Clarence and Sam would find the statute unconstitutional then.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:05 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:12 am Sigh. The laptop was fake. Hunter‘s computer was hacked, the contents uploaded, and then downloaded onto a laptop they thought they could pass off as Hunter’s. How many times do we have to go over this? Much of the contents are authentic just as would be the case if your laptop got hacked and the contents uploaded.

What is the proof that the laptop is real? Where is Hunter’s DNA or fingerprints? Laptops have serial numbers or something similar. Where is the proof that this laptop with this serial number was purchased by Hunter? Even putting aside the serial number, where is the evidence that Hunter purchased this particular laptop?

You’ll notice at trial that the prosecution introduced evidence that particular text messages found on the laptop are authentic. The prosecution has not introduced evidence that the laptop, itself, was authentic.

Who hacked the laptop? The Russians? Rudy? The Martians? I don’t know. But someone did.
Agreed.

I'll save you the time...it was FINALLY obtained, and MUCH of it verified AFTER the freaking election. Get the problem? ;)
Time does not matter.....I am only concerned that the data is authentic. And we do not know the entirety of that data, only what is prescient at this time. Your reindeer games are exhausting.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:11 pm

Agreed.

Time does not matter.....I am only concerned that the data is authentic. And we do not know the entirety of that data, only what is prescient at this time. Your reindeer games are exhausting.
It ain't my game, my man. It's yours.

You and your buds reamed out the MSM for calling BS on Giuliani's story...and y'all forgot that no one could confirm Giuliani's claim.

A simple "you're right", and moving the heck on makes it so that we don't go round and round solves your complaints of exhaustion IMMEDIATELY.

They couldn't confirm Giulain's story, YA. THAT is why they called BS.

Now that you've acknowledged this? Yep, we can move on to "here in 2024, have folks confirmed certain parts of Hunter's emails?"

And the answer to that is: yep. We have.

And....we're done! Nice and easy, right? :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:47 pm Apparently Kushner paid his taxes & his gun didn't turn up in a dumpster.

Unlike poof Hunter, Kushner didn't have to raise enough revenue to support his entire extended family.

Kushner, Trump & the Trump family & businesses have not been sufficiently investigated or scrutinized.
Kushner conspired with his father and the CEO of a bank now part of Citizens to make loans to Jared becasue the regulators didn't want to see his father borrowing given the financial related crime. Kevin Cummings told many many people how he "makes the loans to the son but has a handshake deal with his father to support them". You wont find that in the credit files for approval which could and right to be reviewed by the regulators (and may have been but that wouldn't be known other than 1-2 employees and the regulators themselves). You can flat out lie in claiming I'm making it up but I was in the room with numerous other folks and heard it first hand and then it's come up as much as Tea time was known in that hockey movie with the milf foster mommy of hockey players in the 80s as a known joke. And I know Jareds loans were reviewed after he joined the white house bc I heard from folks involved in the same bank hw they had to silo those and only could be reviewed in private in a separate room from the standard cattle call of loan review that's done by regulators or hired by banks to do.

By simply having the files and representing you arent' doing certain things it's already broken laws. And the son is legally complicit even if dad and said CEO cut the side deal unknowingly to Jared which isn't the case and also makes him look like even more of a pathetic gimp than hunter if you want to hope that's true that he wasn't involved with the negotiations for his own borrowings.

this is a fact. I don't have any reason to push it beyond here and it would ruin a lot of lives at the now successor acquirer bank and he's out of office for now and I suspect the relationshipi has changed with the new bank parent so not worth it for anyone IMO to push it but you can deny the truth and reality all you want. This is very much FACTS. You really don't know much about the business of Kushner or Trump but denying reality is a common theme amongst a certain cohort.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:31 pm

Agreed.

You and your buds reamed out the MSM for calling BS on Giuliani's story...and y'all forgot that no one could confirm Giuliani's claim.

A simple "you're right", and moving the heck on makes it so that we don't go round and round solves your complaints of exhaustion IMMEDIATELY.

Now that you've acknowledged this? Yep, we can move on to "here in 2024, have folks confirmed certain parts of Hunter's emails?"

Except that the 'game' is to claim that because some is verified (corroborated by third party) this means that ALL is verified and moreover that they prove crimes and corruption not charged. Even though such is NOT verified. Heck, nor even produced. Just claimed. The game doesn't require actual evidence, the claim suffices.

But you're right that the former 'game' was to claim the mainstream media tanked a valid, verifiable story to get Biden elected. Totally bogus. But again, all that mattered was the claim.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:43 am

Agreed.

Except that the 'game' is to claim that because some is verified (corroborated by third party) this means that ALL is verified and moreover that they prove crimes and corruption not charged. Even though such is NOT verified. Heck, nor even produced. Just claimed. The game doesn't require actual evidence, the claim suffices.

But you're right that the former 'game' was to claim the mainstream media tanked a valid, verifiable story to get Biden elected. Totally bogus. But again, all that mattered was the claim.
Then why did everyone in media and even Biden say it was Russian...if they did not know at that time?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:28 am

Agreed.

Then why did everyone in media and even Biden say it was Russian...if they did not know at that time?
"everyone in media"???

As a fan keeps pointing out, the mainstream media refused to use it because they couldn't verify it. They didn't claim it was "Russian", they simply had no basis to have any idea where it came from...except that Rudy was known to be playing footsie with Russian agents, so sure, that was on the list of plausible, still is...but they didn't report it out as such before the election.

Biden?
Did he speculate about it before the election, knowing Rudy was the source? I don't recall before the election him speculating though it's possible that when it broke and was obviously not verified by anyone at all, he dismissed it that way. Reasonable speculation. Still is.

If someone indeed hacked Hunter and put some of what they hacked onto a laptop they planted, then sure, it certainly could have involved Russians. They had their hands in all sorts of ways on behalf of Trump, were meeting with Rudy, etc, etc...OR it could have been an All-American activity. either way, nefarious and illegal.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Agreed.

You're still playing partisan games, YA, where "only your team" gets to be full of it. When Trump or Republicans lie or exaggerate, you don't even notice. Yet at the same time? You demand that everyone but Republicans play straight pool. It's what partisans do.

US Intel? They said that because that's what it looked like: a last minute "we don't have the opportunity to see if this is true" claim two weeks before a Presidential election. And this happens AFTER a memo goes out detailing coming Russian shenanigans to try and affect the upcoming US elections.

Again, remember that no one but Giuliani had the data in question. You and your crew just need ten seconds of honesty to admit you would NEVER believe that Hillary had Trump Jr.s laptop if Hillary refused to show you the actual laptop. You'd rightly call her a liar.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:41 am

Agreed.

"everyone in media"???

As a fan keeps pointing out, the mainstream media refused to use it because they couldn't verify it. They didn't claim it was "Russian", they simply had no basis to have any idea where it came from...except that Rudy was known to be playing footsie with Russian agents, so sure, that was on the list of plausible, still is...but they didn't report it out as such before the election.

Biden?
Did he speculate about it before the election, knowing Rudy was the source? I don't recall before the election him speculating though it's possible that when it broke and was obviously not verified by anyone at all, he dismissed it that way. Reasonable speculation. Still is.

If someone indeed hacked Hunter and put some of what they hacked onto a laptop they planted, then sure, it certainly could have involved Russians. They had their hands in all sorts of ways on behalf of Trump, were meeting with Rudy, etc, etc...OR it could have been an All-American activity. either way, nefarious and illegal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkRBSbFtc4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGYFWNtW2QA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdeHwzzM-g

Biden himself in 2020 Debate @ 7:14 --> 8:15 mark. Bidens claim "50 Former intel officials say it was garbage, 5 former heads of the CIA, yes, that is exactly what I am saying, it is Russian" . : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpAgjrUTB8A

Yes....damned near all media, including Biden, your MAGA complex must be interfering with your memory. ;)
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:58 am

Agreed.

You're still playing partisan games, YA, where "only your team" gets to be full of it. When Trump or Republicans lie or exaggerate, you don't even notice. Yet at the same time? You demand that everyone but Republicans play straight pool. It's what partisans do.

US Intel? They said that because that's what it looked like: a last minute "we don't have the opportunity to see if this is true" claim two weeks before a Presidential election. And this happens AFTER a memo goes out detailing coming Russian shenanigans to try and affect the upcoming US elections.

Again, remember that no one but Giuliani had the data in question. You and your crew just need ten seconds of honesty to admit you would NEVER believe that Hillary had Trump Jr.s laptop if Hillary refused to show you the actual laptop. You'd rightly call her a liar.
Exactly....then they should have said nothing other than we can not confirm it yet. Rather, they doubled down on the Russia theme. I suppose that not partisan in your world....got it.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:35 am
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:58 am

Agreed.

Exactly....then they should have said nothing other than we can not confirm it yet. Rather, they doubled down on the Russia theme. I suppose that not partisan in your world....got it.
They called Giuliani's BS, and you're mad. Like I said: you think that everyone except your team has to play straight pool, and be perfect. I've told you this about 1,000 times. If you want people to be honest citizens without a partisan agenda, or to never be proven wrong in the future?

You first!!!

How many stories have you and your team run claiming that the laptop had evidence of Joe's and Hunter conspiring to bring Ukraine?

Or how about all the lies and spin have you thrown around on the Covid Thread? It's how your mind works: everyone else has to be mistake free and honest with no spin. And at the same time? Anyone you like can lie, exaggerate, and be wrong over and over and over.

This is contemporary partisanship, YA. You are 1000% unaware that you do this.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:33 am

Biden himself in 2020 Debate @ 7:14 --> 8:15 mark. Bidens claim "50 Former intel officials say it was garbage, 5 former heads of the CIA, yes, that is exactly what I am saying, it is Russian" . : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpAgjrUTB8A

Yes....damned near all media, including Biden, your MAGA complex must be interfering with your memory. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Want me to post all the 1000% incorrect claims you and your MediaFeed made about Hunter and Joe and the laptop over the last 8 years?

Dude, pony up to what you and your team has done first. THEN try and throw stones.

You have no standing. None. You want "everyone else" to be honest, and to never make mistakes.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:52 am

Want me to post all the 1000% incorrect claims you and your MediaFeed made about Hunter and Joe and the laptop over the last 8 years?

Dude, pony up to what you and your team has done first. THEN try and throw stones.

You have no standing. None. You want "everyone else" to be honest, and to never make mistakes.
Perfect....so admit I was correct and MD was also lost in the sauce about how they blamed Russia, early on; you know, shoot first, ask questions later. Then they merely walk it back, or gaslight you.....kinda like what you are doing with me. ;)

This is not a scoreboard to me, you can try to make it one all you want, but it'd be far easier if you said "you know what, I understand your point, and you are right, Biden and the media should not have lied to us all, while throwing his 50 intel and 5 CIA guys under the bus.and waited for definitive proof. Who undermined our agencies again....yep, both sides. Trump, Biden, and HRC....on national TV during debates and news cycles.

We are on the side side here.....calling out partisan BS as we see it, nothing more.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:54 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:52 am

Perfect....so admit I was correct and MD was also lost in the sauce about how they blamed Russia, early on; you know, shoot first, ask questions later. Then they merely walk it back, or gaslight you.....kinda like what you are doing with me. ;)

This is not a scoreboard to me, you can try to make it one all you want, but it'd be far easier if you said "you know what, I understand your point, and you are right, Biden and the media should not have lied to us all, while throwing his 50 intel and 5 CIA guys under the bus.and waited for definitive proof. Who undermined our agencies again....yep, both sides. Trump, Biden, and HRC....on national TV during debates and news cycles.

We are on the side side here.....calling out partisan BS as we see it, nothing more.
Except you're going to vote for Trump for a third time in a general election. So that's whose side you are on, pretty much.

Return to “POLITICS”