Is America a racist nation?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Is America a racist nation?

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:47 am In what America world is it unusual to see Orthodox Jews wearing?

All of my Orthodox friends here in Baltimore area do so all of the time, including any business or social events.
That's New York...tons of such folks.
Fun Fact: New York has more Jews than any city on the planet, including in Israel. Possibly up to 1.6M of them. If the stadium was a cross-section of all New Yorkers, 15% of the fans there would be Jewish.

So yeah, just an average day in NYC.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

More and more brazen. Not only in Arab nations. Not only in Europe. But right here at home in the United States.

Joe Biden is Genocide Joe?? I guess anyone who isn't a follower of Islam is a target. Stunning that it's happening here in America.

https://x.com/scootercasterny/status/18 ... 12660?s=46
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm More and more brazen. Not only in Arab nations. Not only in Europe. But right here at home in the United States.

Joe Biden is Genocide Joe?? I guess anyone who isn't a follower of Islam is a target. Stunning that it's happening here in America.

He reaps what he sowed. This is why we should never let terrorists into our country. We must secure our border now.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:02 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm More and more brazen. Not only in Arab nations. Not only in Europe. But right here at home in the United States.

He reaps what he sowed. This is why we should never let terrorists into our country. We must secure our border now.
And we're reaping right along with him.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I thought you were all for free speech. Calling Biden, Genocide Joe causes me, a Biden supporter, zero problem. They are making a political point. It is free speech. I guess they didn't teach that in your Freedumb School.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:46 pm

... I thought you were all for free speech. Calling Biden, Genocide Joe causes me, a Biden supporter, zero problem. They are making a political point. It is free speech. I guess they didn't teach that in your Freedumb School.
Diversity of race is not a strength of any country or empire. Especially not of a group of people who hate us and our way of life. Yet, Democrats support terrorist organizations and want to let millions of Middle Eastern terrorists into our country. Secure the border now!
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:54 pm

Diversity of race is not a strength of any country or empire. Especially not of a group of people who hate us and our way of life. Yet, Democrats support terrorist organizations and want to let millions of Middle Eastern terrorists into our country. Secure the border now!
You tell 'em, Pete! Get rid of them foreigners!

Wait...are you suggesting that you go back to Europe, and let the Native Americans have your home, because you, the foreigner, ruined things in the formerly homogenous America of the 1400's, what with your dirty European blood and all?

Huh. Pretty nice of you to take one for the team, Pete. Well done. Write when you find work across the pond!
LaxFan2311

Post by LaxFan2311 »

a fan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Wait...are you suggesting that you go back to Europe, and let the Native Americans have your home, because you, the foreigner, ruined things in the formerly homogenous America of the 1400's, what with your dirty European blood and all?

Huh. Pretty nice of you to take one for the team, Pete. Well done. Write when you find work across the pond!
If the Indians had secured their borders, they might’ve stood a chance at being conquered. :lol:

Look at Western Europe.
Look at the US

The West is being conquered without a shot being fired.
a fan

Post by a fan »

LaxFan2311 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:49 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:03 pm

If the Indians had secured their borders, they might’ve stood a chance at being conquered. :lol:

Look at Western Europe.
Look at the US

The West is being conquered without a shot being fired.
nah, we’re good.

Didn’t learn your lesson the first time, Pete?

Trump won’t pass a single bill on immigration this time, either. He likes the cheap labor, remember?

Oh well, I’m ready for my fat tax cut, pete, and I know you are too.

And your feigned care for anything but yourself ain’t fooling anyone here. You love Trump because he’s a cash register.

But I’m here when you want to take bets on how big Trump makes the government this time around.

The over under sits at making it 40% bigger in four years. You in, Pete?

This year? We’re spending more on debt payments than we do educating our kids, Pete. And this is your guy, huh?

How big will that debt service be when Trump adds more tax cuts to the rich, and introduces his massive spending bill(s)?

Who cares, right Pete? That magic R by Trumps name will fix it, right?

Return to “POLITICS”