All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: All Things Russia

Post by old salt »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:21 pm NYT’S TRUMP INTERVIEW: MONEY FOR NOTHING AND CLICKS FOR FREE

From Marcy...Salty's Pepper.
Marcy's the Bomb ! (the F-bomb).

She's also smart enough to understand that Trump was being offered $300m for the use of his name, his company's input on the design, marketing the sales, then managing the hotel. He never said ok.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

He doesn’t know any Russians.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

45 DAYS PLUS 45 DAYS: IS TRUMP VIOLATING HIS OWN ELECTION TAMPERING EXECUTIVE ORDER?

Mr. "I'm The Toughest President of ALL TIME on Russia!" is feeding us a pack of lies once more...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

last night, during the drone on and on SOTU address....tRump mentioned "space" exploration, etc, etc. What garnered my attention was his " US built rockets"
Whatever douth he mean? Aren't our rockets made in the USA? Anyone know? :roll:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

...and?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:57 am...and?
and why all the lying.....
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:03 am
who lied?

25 years ago.....funny, when a nazi publishing house gives Obama tens of millions of dollars for a book advance.....history don't exist.

Remember when Clinton got found with nothing in regards to Chinese collussion and satellites........just like OJ....nothing.

Now, back to russian rockets....oopss....I mean USA rockets. What is tRump talking about.

what sanctions/
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:11 am
Who lied?

25 years ago.....funny, when a nazi publishing house gives Obama tens of millions of dollars for a book advance.....history don't exist.

Remember when Clinton got found with nothing in regards to Chinese collussion and satellites........just like OJ....nothing.

Now, back to russian rockets....oopss....I mean USA rockets. What is tRump talking about.

what sanctions/
This guy

These Sanctions

Which one is being violated? We have diplomatic relations with Russia. .
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:30 am
Who lied?

what sanctions/
This guy
can you help a guy out.......cut N paste the lie about Russian business dealings in the 21st century. 1995 was a long time ago
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:31 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:30 am
Who lied?

what sanctions/
This guy
can you help a guy out.......cut N paste the lie about Russian business dealings in the 21st century. 1995 was a long time ago
Scroll down the article
A Reuters investigation found that 63 people with Russian addresses or passports have purchased $98.4 million of property in Trump-branded condos in South Florida.
Keep hero worshiping..... ;)
Typical Lax Dad

Reuters noted that its tally of Russian investors may be conservative. At least 703 — or about one-third — of the owners of the 2,044 units in the seven Trump buildings are limited liability companies, or LLCs, which have the ability to hide the identity of a property's true owner.
In the mid-2000s, the Trump Organization partnered with a company called the Bayrock Group, contracting it to pursue a development deal in Moscow. This effort was led by the Russian-born businessman Felix Sater, who's become a key figure in Mueller's investigation and Cohen's plea deal.
He has no "dealings in Russia" may be worse than your boy Bill's ' I did not have sex with that woman" comment..... Parsing words. If a girl had oral sex, is she still a virgin?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Hero worshipping? What the heck are you selling?

Oh no....Russian residents bought tRump "related" properties. So what.

Russians own anything else in this country? How about the human rights hating CHinese......they own any property in the USA?

All those hundreds of millions from Bundlers like Tom Steyer or Fred Eychaner (newsweb corp) got ALL the money from US citizens.

wake the F up...
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:57 am Hero worshipping? What the heck are you selling?

Russians own anything else in this country? How about the human rights hating CHinese......they own any property in the USA?

All those hundreds of millions from Bundlers like Tom Steyer or Fred Eychaner (newsweb corp) got ALL the money from US citizens.

wake the F up...
I am more concerned with whether a foreign intelligence office worked with a US Political Campaign team to install our President. You are free to not care.....when Steyer becomes president, I will hope that law enforcement looks into it..... .
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:15 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:57 am Hero worshipping? What the heck are you selling?

wake the F up...
I am more concerned with whether a foreign intelligence office worked with a US Political Campaign team to install our President. You are free to not care.....when Steyer becomes president, I will hope that law enforcement looks into it..... .
right....because our election LAWS only apply to the current US President. No one else

got it.

Good to know you really DON'T care, just pretend to ......oh, wait.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm

wake the F up...
right....because our election LAWS only apply to the current US President. No one else

got it.

I can’t worry about a player who has used up all his /her eligibility.
Typical Lax Dad

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:52 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm

wake the F up...

got it.

I can’t worry about a player who has used up all his /her eligibility. Hey ref, you didn’t call that cross check hold last week why are you calling it on me?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

again.....just wow.....

Laws don't apply to anyone. Where can we go, or what do we do, to get this "not chargeable" b/c not eligible card?

It's just b/c its him, isn't it. Ivanka makes it all the worth. She is crazy hot.........I'd even let Jared join in. or, would it rather be chelsea?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:17 pm again.....just wow.....

Laws don't apply to anyone. Where can we go, or what do we do, to get this "not chargeable" b/c not eligible card?

It's just b/c its him, isn't it. Ivanka makes it all the worth. She is crazy hot.........I'd even let Jared join in. or, would it rather be chelsea?
I am all for prosecuting and convicting people that break for law. I don't cheer for politicians.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

wake the F up...
Yeh the Clinton campaign paid for the dossier and colluded with the russians.

Return to “POLITICS”