The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:53 pm ... longish fart. :lol: :lol: :lol:

have to laugh, "chasing away debate"
plenty of debate, the only ones who claim there is no debate are people who can't win one! :roll:
He likes you. Fu**in communist though. He pulled a Scarface.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIqeXSYc8nE
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

a fan wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:34 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:32 pm LGBTQ Hating Heaven.

... seems the perfect place for our MAGA scumbags to migrate to. Great climate, enlightened leadership, Christian friendly, owning liberals daily. What more could you ask for.
:lol: The parallels with the US are hilarious here: Rome is burning (Moscow getting smoked in the war), yet the Russian lawmakers work on what's "truly important": saving Russia from the gays. :lol:

Sound familiar, JHU?
Around or before the 5min mark

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9DLuALBnolM
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:35 pm

... seems the perfect place for our MAGA scumbags to migrate to. Great climate, enlightened leadership, Christian friendly, owning liberals daily. What more could you ask for.
:lol: The parallels with the US are hilarious here: Rome is burning (Moscow getting smoked in the war), yet the Russian lawmakers work on what's "truly important": saving Russia from the gays. :lol:

Sound familiar, JHU?

Tittie Balls
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:15 pm

Sound familiar, JHU?

Tittie Balls
Twist and blow
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:55 pm

Sound familiar, JHU?

Tittie Balls
Twist and blow
Who said something about oil b*tch?….you cookin’?
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:38 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:55 pm

Sound familiar, JHU?

Tittie Balls
Twist and blow
Who said something about oil b*tch?….you cookin’?
I mean didn’t Peter brown just pull a combination of that and the last part now?

Knocked over the water pitcher and ran?
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Could be apropos here or in the Elon thread.

Free speech, huh, Ellie? What a cnut.

"And while new owner Elon Musk has made waves by reinstating accounts that had previously been suspended, there's at least one longtime account that was newly suspended Tuesday: the Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club.

The group has made headlines for appearing, while armed, to stand guard at LGBTQ events in Texas, because those events have been increasingly threatened by far-right extremists. But a tweet after the Club Q shooting apparently led Twitter to shutter the group's account.

The gun club gained national headlines this summer when members showed up, dressed all in black and bearing pride flags and ribbons, to protect an all-ages drag brunch in Roanoke, Texas.
On Twitter, a backup account for the club shared a screenshot showing the tweets the main account was suspended for. One reads "Every queer a riflethem," an apparent urging for LGBTQ people to arm themselves in defense of attacks, and perhaps a play on the Marine Corps catchphrase "Every Marine a rifleman" – but with inclusive pronouns.
The tweet violates Twitter's rules against hateful conduct, according to the company response posted by the group. The tweet was posted two days after the attack on Club Q.
As of Thursday, the account was still suspended. "

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 765911002/
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:01 pm Could be apropos here or in the Elon thread.

Free speech, huh, Ellie? What a cnut.

"And while new owner Elon Musk has made waves by reinstating accounts that had previously been suspended, there's at least one longtime account that was newly suspended Tuesday: the Elm Fork John Brown Gun Club.

The group has made headlines for appearing, while armed, to stand guard at LGBTQ events in Texas, because those events have been increasingly threatened by far-right extremists. But a tweet after the Club Q shooting apparently led Twitter to shutter the group's account.

The gun club gained national headlines this summer when members showed up, dressed all in black and bearing pride flags and ribbons, to protect an all-ages drag brunch in Roanoke, Texas.
On Twitter, a backup account for the club shared a screenshot showing the tweets the main account was suspended for. One reads "Every queer a riflethem," an apparent urging for LGBTQ people to arm themselves in defense of attacks, and perhaps a play on the Marine Corps catchphrase "Every Marine a rifleman" – but with inclusive pronouns.
The tweet violates Twitter's rules against hateful conduct, according to the company response posted by the group. The tweet was posted two days after the attack on Club Q.
As of Thursday, the account was still suspended. "

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 765911002/
who were they supposedly hating?

Seems to me that if this standard of calling on people to arm themselves is 'hateful conduct', a whole lot of others should be suspended as well...fine by me, if they did so....but not ok if just this group, obviously.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Elmo is a clown playing for headlines in the MAGA world. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:46 pm Elmo is a clown playing for headlines in the MAGA world. :roll:
It takes a clown to know a clown. It is even sadder when one clown has a PhD and an ego bigger than our solar system.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:16 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:46 pm Elmo is a clown playing for headlines in the MAGA world. :roll:
It takes a clown to know a clown. It is even sadder when one clown has a PhD and an ego bigger than our solar system.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Nice contribution.
Typical Lax Dad

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:21 pm
Nice contribution.
Clownish
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Nice contribution.
You read some of the posts focusing on " tittie balls" and a bunch of other collective horsechit from your fellow liberal leaning amigos? Nice contributions as well. If your going to judge me counselor you should hold everybody else up to your own personal high standards. Selective outrage is not very becoming to you. FTR counselor our resident PhD is acting more and more bizarre and cynical with his ever increasing use of labeling people he does not like as " scumbags" That would fit into your standards as a NICE CONTRIBUTION. What is wrong with me? I'm asking for a strait answer from a lawyer. :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:21 pm
Nice contribution.
Clownish
At least I don't use idiotic video clips to express what I mean. I would think a guy with your self acknowledged level of intelligence could express what he was trying to say in his own words. :D Silly me, I forgot who I was speaking to. My mom use to tell my wise little young ass that I thought I was so smart I didn't understand how stupid I was. Those same words of wisdom are even more relevant when conversing with the "chosen few" elitist snobs on this forum. They enjoy judging others while never judging themselves.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree with you. Our resident PhD has turned into quite the joke... The term scumbag used in any post would have gotten the author a little yellow flag from a former moderator on our old forum. :roll:
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:47 pm
Nice contribution.
Clownish
At least I don't use idiotic video clips to express what I mean. I would think a guy with your self acknowledged level of intelligence could express what he was trying to say in his own words. :D Silly me, I forgot who I was speaking to. My mom use to tell my wise little young ass that I thought I was so smart I didn't understand how stupid I was. Those same words of wisdom are even more relevant when conversing with the "chosen few" elitist snobs on this forum. They enjoy judging others while never judging themselves.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:44 pm
Nice contribution.
You read some of the posts focusing on " tittie balls" and a bunch of other collective horsechit from your fellow liberal leaning amigos? Nice contributions as well. If your going to judge me counselor you should hold everybody else up to your own personal high standards. Selective outrage is not very becoming to you. FTR counselor our resident PhD is acting more and more bizarre and cynical with his ever increasing use of labeling people he does not like as " scumbags" That would fit into your standards as a NICE CONTRIBUTION. What is wrong with me? I'm asking for a strait answer from a lawyer. :D
Go sell some hats in Times Square
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:22 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:44 pm
Nice contribution.
Go sell some hats in Times Square
What kind of drugs do you use?? I want to make sure to steer clear of them. :D
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:21 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:47 pm
Nice contribution.
Clownish
To quote Ronald Reagan.... THERE YOU GO AGAIN... :lol:
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”