Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:51 am I didn't vote for or support Trump in the primaries OR General 4 years ago. They gave us 2 bad choices 4 years ago too.
I was Kasich through and through. And I spoke about it at length. Same things I'm saying now.
Was Fanlax around or was it Laxpower? Get the wayback machine.
Well, I don't remember that obviously, or I wouldn't have asked "why didn't you speak up during the R nominee process... but I believe you....so mea culpa. My apologies for not remembering your stance.

I'm STILL hoping for a Kasich Presidency, no question there.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:56 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:51 am I didn't vote for or support Trump in the primaries OR General 4 years ago. They gave us 2 bad choices 4 years ago too.
I was Kasich through and through. And I spoke about it at length. Same things I'm saying now.
Well, I don't remember that obviously, or I wouldn't have asked "why didn't you speak up during the R nominee process... but I believe you....so mea culpa. My apologies for not remembering your stance.

No mea Culpas necessary.

But you and me both - Hickenlooper/Kasich 2024
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:36 am
Laxxal22 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:01 am I love all the posturing and mind bending to essentially arrive at, "See! Your candidate is a scumbag too!" Even if EVERYTHING alleged about Hunter, and by association Joe, were true it at most puts them on par with the Trump family. Strange, strange, strange to put so much time, effort, and emotional energy into something that doesn't even differentiate the two candidates at the end of the day.
It does matter if you realize voting is not a binary choice.
If you want both parties to keep putting up shltty candidates, keep voting for shltty candidates.
+1 With all the chitty candidates we have it is no wonder there is a run on toilet paper.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

President Trump welcomed the Japanese prime minister at Mar-a-Lago, in front of a towering arrangement of roses. The two could have met in Washington, but Trump said his private club was a more comfortable alternative.

“It is, indeed, the Southern White House,” Trump said, greeting Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in front of the press in April 2018.

For Trump, there was another, hidden benefit. Money.

At Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s company would get paid to host his summit.

In the next two days, as Trump and Abe talked about trade and North Korea, Trump’s Palm Beach, Fla., club billed the U.S. government $13,700 for guest rooms, $16,500 for food and wine and $6,000 for the roses and other floral arrangements.

Trump’s club even charged for the smallest of services. When Trump and Abe met alone, with no food served, the government still got a bill for what they drank.

“Bilateral meeting,” the bill said. “Water.” $3 each.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

I sure hope Biden can keep up this level of grift. I'm not sure if Hunter is up to it though. At minimum, Biden needs to make Hunter a salaried WH staffer, like Jared & Ivanka.
njbill

Post by njbill »

CU77 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:41 pm “Bilateral meeting,” the bill said. “Water.” $3 each.
Probably was Trump Water. Little known fact. Trump Water was bottled by Eric, who went out back and filled the bottles from the spigot.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:27 pm

No mea Culpas necessary.

If it was Kasich in 2016, we all may have run out of things to complain about :lol: He was my primary vote.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ahhh well...
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 am
old salt wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:09 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:38 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:22 pm
holmes435 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18 pm So Trump got tens of millions from China for no good reason. And his kids got cash and were fast-tracked for hard to get things like trademarks after he was elected for no good reason.

And McConnell is getting millions to tens of millions from Chinese state backed entities related to his wife for no good reason.

The sad thing is that they probably got that cash without much in the way of tech transfer or any immediate national security concerns. Just influence and an ear. It's been demonstrated time and time again (even from our own FBI in sting operations) that politicians are bought for just tens of thousands of dollars.

OS and others aren't worried about that kind of influence, or politicians stuffing American and overseas money in their pockets unless it has clear and present national security concern. They were against that kind of thing when it mattered.
:lol:

D's and R's. That's aalllll that matters......

We'll find out all the cr*p Trump did in the coming decades as the books roll out. And OS will have boatload of excuses as to why it's all sooper-cool.
He likes his policies
Just like all the Russian collusion stuff that was unearthed the past 4 years.
It wasn’t illegal!
...& neither were any of the Trump family business dealings, but we've had to hear about them for the past 4 years,

AND none of them had national security implications, like facilitating military dual use tech transfer to China.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:18 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:27 pm

No mea Culpas necessary.

If it was Kasich in 2016, we all may have run out of things to complain about :lol: He was my primary vote.
He has pissed off enough people on both sides. It's what happens when you have to compromise.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Laxxal22 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:01 am I love all the posturing and mind bending to essentially arrive at, "See! Your candidate is a scumbag too!" Even if EVERYTHING alleged about Hunter, and by association Joe, were true it at most puts them on par with the Trump family. Strange, strange, strange to put so much time, effort, and emotional energy into something that doesn't even differentiate the two candidates at the end of the day.
the Trumps haven't done anything with Russia that compares to what the Bidens did with China, then add on Russia, Khazakstan & Ukraine.

The Trumps were a private business -- hospitality, real estate & branding, done before they entered govt service.

The Biden's leveraged Joe's govt service. Their dealings had & have ongoing national security interests.

If we could not trust Trump to deal with Russia, how can we ever trust Biden to deal with China,
let alone the other countries that paid him off via his family ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:40 am
old salt wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:09 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:38 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:22 pm
holmes435 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18 pm So Trump got tens of millions from China for no good reason. And his kids got cash and were fast-tracked for hard to get things like trademarks after he was elected for no good reason.

And McConnell is getting millions to tens of millions from Chinese state backed entities related to his wife for no good reason.

The sad thing is that they probably got that cash without much in the way of tech transfer or any immediate national security concerns. Just influence and an ear. It's been demonstrated time and time again (even from our own FBI in sting operations) that politicians are bought for just tens of thousands of dollars.

OS and others aren't worried about that kind of influence, or politicians stuffing American and overseas money in their pockets unless it has clear and present national security concern. They were against that kind of thing when it mattered.
:lol:

D's and R's. That's aalllll that matters......

We'll find out all the cr*p Trump did in the coming decades as the books roll out. And OS will have boatload of excuses as to why it's all sooper-cool.
He likes his policies
Just like all the Russian collusion stuff that was unearthed the past 4 years.
It wasn’t illegal!
...& neither were any of the Trump family business dealings, but we've had to hear about them for the past 4 years,

AND none of them had national security implications, like facilitating military dual use tech transfer to China.
Good for the Bidens! You wore me down. I agree....it doesn’t matter. I apologize for giving you a hard time. My bad.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Just dropped....

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Leaked audio proves nothing, could very well be edited from original.
njbill

Post by njbill »

More importantly, the audio doesn’t say anything of any relevance really.

Strange clicking on the audio. From my extensive experience in watching spy movies, I know clicking means something fishy is going on.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Tucker says he is going to have Baba Booey on his show tonight. Desperation move.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:44 pm Tucker says he is going to have Baba Booey on his show tonight. Desperation move.
Leaked audio? Bobooshka on Tucker? Rudy tucking in? All so Trump can be the Golden Fleecer. You guys are amazing.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:07 pm Just dropped....

👋👋👋

Where was this over the Summer?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:43 pm More importantly, the audio doesn’t say anything of any relevance really.

Strange clicking on the audio. From my extensive experience in watching spy movies, I know clicking means something fishy is going on.
Cutting up that coke. :lol:
~Livy

njbill

Post by njbill »

He and Don Jr. should go into business together.
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:47 pm
njbill wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:44 pm Tucker says he is going to have Baba Booey on his show tonight. Desperation move.
Leaked audio? Bobooshka on Tucker? Rudy tucking in? All so Trump can be the Golden Fleecer. You guys are amazing.
Bobulinski is a slavic name. That automatically makes it Russian disinformation.

Let's see if this sale goes through under a Biden Admin.
https://news.usni.org/2020/10/26/state- ... -to-taiwan

Return to “POLITICS”