Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by old salt »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:06 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:23 pm
That undercover FBI agent took the Strzok course on how to entrap someone. He could have prevented the entire confrontation by quietly identifying himself, up front. He was looking to provoke an incident & demonstrate his superiority to a couple beat cops. The beat cops were the professionals in that encounter. I'd like to learn more about the credentials of the FBI victim. The other guy in the red shirt was not helping to defuze the situation, he was just making it worse. I wonder if he was also an undercover FBI agent ? Instead of making it a confrontation, the FBI agent(s) could have quietly made it a teachable moment for their fellow law enforcement officers. Undercover officers are supposed to avoid & defuze situations like that, not inflame them.
The other guys there were civilians, not FBI personnel. If the stupid cops had believed his words and not engaged in profiling they would not be so embarassed. Those cops are just stupid. There is no other way to describe them.
How do you know who the other red shirt was ? Listen closely to the start of the conversation. It was quiet, the cops were being diplomatic, trying to establish his identity. All he needed to do was quietly say -- let me show you my i.d., then you'll see there's no warrant on me.
tech37

Re: Racism in America- Riots Explode Nationwide with Help From Instigators

Post by tech37 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:04 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pmJust go away ass hole. We all know your are stupid, racist and have a needle dick. You are not welcome.
Yikes, someone needs a TO. Where's MDlax, the moral consciousness of the forum, when you need him? Oh, that's right, MDlax doesn't like what PM says either :roll:

TO? Yeah I recommend that to a certain forum member who gave me this salutation: "KMA"

You don't see me using that on anyone here. But that's because I easily defeat each and every right winger here on a daily basis. It would be likelier for a roach to wrestle and pin an elephant than to have one of those befuddled "geniuses" defeat me. :lol:
Geez dude, wasn't talking to you.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 pm
This is depressing as hell. If that dude is in fact a Fed agent, more evidence that quality control in FBI is lacking.

Should be on the same team, obviously. Beat cops, trying to do their job...

It is not a cop's job to engage in racial profiling nor to be stupid. Their stupidity is going to cost the taxpayers of Rochester a lot of money because he said he will sue them for false arrest - this proves he was not on duty.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:13 pm

No, I wasn't criticizing you. It was a reference to another incident. Peace ....

:D
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:13 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:04 pm
ggait wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pmJust go away ass hole. We all know your are stupid, racist and have a needle dick. You are not welcome.
Yikes, someone needs a TO. Where's MDlax, the moral consciousness of the forum, when you need him? Oh, that's right, MDlax doesn't like what PM says either :roll:

TO? Yeah I recommend that to a certain forum member who gave me this salutation: "KMA"

You don't see me using that on anyone here. But that's because I easily defeat each and every right winger here on a daily basis. It would be likelier for a roach to wrestle and pin an elephant than to have one of those befuddled "geniuses" defeat me. :lol:

"TO? Yeah I recommend that to a certain forum member who gave me this salutation: "KMA""

KMA sounds like the perfect bit of advice in this situation when trying to converse with this individual. ;)
I say that with no personal animosity whatsoever.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:15 pm
tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 pm
This is depressing as hell. If that dude is in fact a Fed agent, more evidence that quality control in FBI is lacking.

Should be on the same team, obviously. Beat cops, trying to do their job...

It is not a cop's job to engage in racial profiling nor to be stupid. Their stupidity is going to cost the taxpayers of Rochester a lot of money because he said he will sue them for false arrest - this proves he was not on duty.
How do you know he wasn't working under cover ? It does not matter, he's their fellow law enforcement officer 24/7. He provoked a confrontation which he could have easily averted.
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:50 pm I have to apologize to 6x6. I went back and reread that page of posts and he just happened to post something completely different right in the middle of those Libs telling us how awful the people were that they knew who were cops. Sorry 6x6. Thanks fan for pointing out the error of my ways.
You're welcome, and we've all done it, 6ft. It's hard to keep everyone straight here...
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

That undercover FBI agent took the Strzok course on how to entrap someone. He could have prevented the entire confrontation by quietly identifying himself, up front. He was looking to provoke an incident & demonstrate his superiority to a couple beat cops. The beat cops were the professionals in that encounter. I'd like to learn more about the credentials of the FBI victim. The other guy in the red shirt was not helping to defuze the situation, he was just making it worse. I wonder if he was also an undercover FBI agent ? Instead of making it a confrontation, the FBI agent(s) could have quietly made it a teachable moment for their fellow law enforcement officers. Undercover officers are supposed to avoid & defuze situations like that, not inflame them.

The other guys there were civilians, not FBI personnel. If the stupid cops had believed his words and not engaged in profiling they would not be so embarassed. Those cops are just stupid. There is no other way to describe them.

Question - if the local cops are looking for a black man, and they then question a black man, how is that racial profiling? Doesn't this eventually turn into a case of mistaken identity?

If you go down the rabbit hole of 'comments' from the video there are quite a few questions as to the legitimacy of being an FBI agent? I watched/listened twice and not once did I hear the words FBI agent. One comment suggests the man is a border patrol agent, hmmm. It is also suspected that the video is from a year ago, not tied to recent events (not that it matters). 3:08-3:15 sounds something like "i'm the people" so where does the FBI reference come in (except to get extra attention to the youtube post)?

Also, and I have zero idea here, but if the man were FBI, wouldn't he be carrying a weapon?

OS is correct (IMO). The whole thing is stupid.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:09 pm
I always wonder the same thing myself. When you really need MD he is nowhere to be found. :D Maybe we need some sort of a "bat signal" so we can notify him when his soothing and calm demeanor is needed in an emergency.
We've had more than enough of bats Cradle with the CCP Wuhan virus thing! :lol:
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Nigel wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Question - if the local cops are looking for a black man, and they then question a black man, how is that racial profiling? Doesn't this eventually turn into a case of mistaken identity?

If you go down the rabbit hole of 'comments' from the video there are quite a few questions as to the legitimacy of being an FBI agent? I watched/listened twice and not once did I hear the words FBI agent. One comment suggests the man is a border patrol agent, hmmm. It is also suspected that the video is from a year ago, not tied to recent events (not that it matters). 3:08-3:15 sounds something like "i'm the people" so where does the FBI reference come in (except to get extra attention to the youtube post)?

Also, and I have zero idea here, but if the man were FBI, wouldn't he be carrying a weapon?

Yep. Making conclusions based on cr*p you see on social media is stupid.
Last edited by a fan on Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Nigel wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Off duty FBI don't carry weapons. When I was in the Treasury Department, my colleagues in Enforcement (later changed to CID) did not carry theirs when off duty.

Did you see the tall black guy at the end? If those stupid cops are going to profile a tall, muscular black man, he would have fit their idiotic profile more readily than someone who speaks like he has at least one or two college diplomas.

a fan

Post by a fan »

get it to x wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:57 pm As a conservative, I don't believe our country works best when anyone is marginalized (Well, maybe Joe Biden). No white person on this board, and that's most of us, has any idea what it's like to walk in a black man's shoes. Many black people have been told from the time they were little that they were evil by white people and victims by black people. How is that a recipe for success? We need to stop judging people by their immutable characteristics. If you don't like someone because of their skin color, what can they do about it? Where does the conversation go from there? The problems aren't all on white people or black people. We can only come out of this better when re realize we are one human race and our differences are minor compared to our similarities.
First of all, I agree completely, and second of all, the Biden comment was hilarious.....
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Yep. Making conclusions based on dump you see on social media is stupid.

Nothing is more stupid than engaging in racial profiling. Case in point: Democrats lost their party endorsement in running for the presidency because of their past endorsement of stop-and-frisk. That policy is so idiotic and Hitlerian that those who lose their jobs over endorsing it deserve their fate.

a fan

Post by a fan »

No argument from me. My issue is with taking stuff you see on social media, and assuming you're getting the whole story. Doubly so when a third party is telling you what you're seeing in those images.

I don't believe one single image I see online, unless it's been verified by multiple sources. Not one.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:04 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Yep. Making conclusions based on dump you see on social media is stupid.

Nothing is more stupid than engaging in racial profiling. Case in point: Democrats lost their party endorsement in running for the presidency because of their past endorsement of stop-and-frisk. That policy is so idiotic and Hitlerian that those who lose their jobs over endorsing it deserve their fate.
More history not taught in school:

https://www.courant.com/opinion/editori ... story.html
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I feel like this is an appropriate metaphor for a large portion of America.
Typical Lax Dad

Looks like we are having an “American Spring”....
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad