President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: President Donald J. Trump—Part ll

Post by a fan »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:16 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:20 pm What you meant, i assume, was that Trump was never convicted of rape by a criminal jury. JC received a civil award of $80 million ? In the civil suit arising from the. his actions. I believe it was the trial judge who said it was in essence a civil guilty verdict. Working from memory
The judge said Trump raped her. Trump's a rapist.

Trump even tried to sue Carroll for defamation when she called him a rapist. Trump lost.

But the Judge is right. He raped her.

There are different legal definitions for the word from state to state to federal court depending on the act vs the common parlance. Trump raped her according to the federal definition.

A Federal Judge Has Gone to Great Lengths to Make Clear Trump Really Did Rape E. Jean Carroll
This is the game: wide berth and as many excuses as possible for their team.

Then when we're talking about their opposition? That's when the TinFoilHats come out, and we're crazy for asking them for evidence of their wild claims?

So no matter what, their guy never does anything wrong (guilty pleas don't count as "bad"), and their opposition is always guilty of something....no evidence needed.

Full grown adults with this nonsense. I"ll NEVER get it.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Plus, he raped his first wife. She’s so testified under oath at a deposition. Later, as part of a $14 million divorce settlement, she recanted her use of the word “rape“ but never recanted the details of the event. She testified he pushed her against the wall, slammed her against the wall, forced himself on her, and had sex with her against her will. That is rape.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

njbill wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:59 pm Plus, he raped his first wife. She’s so testified under oath at a deposition. Later, as part of a $14 million divorce settlement, she recanted her use of the word “rape“ but never recanted the details of the event. She testified he pushed her against the wall, slammed her against the wall, forced himself on her, and had sex with her against her will. That is rape.
Who cares, as long as we own the libs.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Judge Luis Delgado FL. Released the Epstein papers just prior to 7/4. Yoilu can find them on X tagged as #TrumpPedoFiles. Trump and Epstein were communicating frequently in the mid 2000s. Trump is apparently prominent In photos, rape allegations from underage people etc,

I hsve not read them. The question that occurs is why has there been no journalists or media reporting on this.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:19 pm Judge Luis Delgado FL. Released the Epstein papers just prior to 7/4. Yoilu can find them on X tagged as #TrumpPedoFiles. Trump and Epstein were communicating frequently in the mid 2000s. Trump is apparently prominent In photos, rape allegations from underage people etc,

I hsve not read them. The question that occurs is why has there been no journalists or media reporting on this.
Most of the media, TV, Radio, Newspapers, Cable News, have been bought up by conservative billionaires and corpos. There is little to no 4th estate left. The "liberal media" wasn't a thing even 20 years ago. It's now a ghost that people on message boards and mainstream media bring up as a fake foil. There is maybe one cable outlet that's semi-left, and a number of websites. Social Media has been bought out as well.

The purpose of main stream journalism these days is to make $$, not report the news. It's a capitalistic endeavor like everything else.

The media want Trump as the next president because they made so much money on headlines the first time. They don't care that he may dismantle most of the media in a second term. For a short while, they made the shareholders happy. Which is what drives our economy.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Regardless of all the trending polls and discord among Dems--I have zero confidence Trump will make it back for part 2. So much time left. So many things unforeseen could happen between now and then. One great example of who-saw-this-coming has been the New York Times, not once but twice--calling for Biden to step down. If no one saw that coming, who knows what's on the horizon.
OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:34 am So the Day-Glo crazies on the far (far?) left are now putting it out into the ether that assassinating Donald Trump would be a perfectly rational response to the ruling passed down by the Supreme Court. In the interest of preserving democracy and saving the United States from a megalomaniacal dictator, of course. Swell.
What'd I tell you?
NattyBohChamps04

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:02 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:34 am So the Day-Glo crazies on the far (far?) left are now putting it out into the ether that assassinating Donald Trump would be a perfectly rational response to the ruling passed down by the Supreme Court. In the interest of preserving democracy and saving the United States from a megalomaniacal dictator, of course. Swell.
What'd I tell you?
Did Biden order the alleged attempt? That's what they were talking about.

If he did, well, we're in for a wild ride.
Last edited by NattyBohChamps04 on Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

What'd I tell you?
You have no clue who did what, or why.... if anything. They're still not calling it a shooting as of now.

Remember why Reagan's shooter hit him? it wasn't some policy wonk. It was a full on nutjob, and it had nothing to do with politics.

Patience. We'll figure it out soon enough, and believe me, there'll be PLENTY of TinFoilHats being passed out in America.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

a fan wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:07 pm
What'd I tell you?
You have no clue who did what, or why.... if anything. They're still not calling it a shooting as of now.

Remember why Reagan's shooter hit him? it wasn't some policy wonk. It was a full on nutjob, and it had nothing to do with politics.

Patience. We'll figure it out soon enough, and believe me, there'll be PLENTY of TinFoilHats being passed out in America.

A "full-on nutjob" from Tejas with rich parents (I'd being willing to wager a fair amount they were Republican), which allowed him to spend some time in a mental health facility before being released. As of today, no restrictions.

Not bad justice, if you can afford it.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
OuttaNowhereWregget

In the heat of the moment, at his core--a fighter. Remarkable.

OuttaNowhereWregget

Trump assassination attempt just changed everything

By Kaylee McGhee White
July 13, 2024

I’ve never considered myself a MAGA enthusiast or even a Trump supporter. I did not vote for former President Donald Trump in the 2016 election and somewhat reluctantly voted for him in 2020. I supported other candidates in the 2024 GOP primary because I believed it was time for the Republican Party to move forward from the Trump era.

I do not exaggerate when I say that I would now crawl over broken glass to vote for the man.

The Left has spent the past year convincing on-the-fence Trump voters such as myself that he is the only option for those who want to see this country restored. They have thrown quite literally anything and everything at him in an effort to stop his return to the White House — including multiple bullets aimed at his head during his Saturday rally in Pennsylvania.

The image of Trump rising from the stage with blood on his face and his fist raised for the crowd after narrowly avoiding being killed has just become the defining image of this race. It’s an image I cannot and will not ever be able to shake.

I don’t know what happens in November. But either way there is no going back from this. Our political environment has just been altered permanently, and the next several months will be extremely dangerous for our society and the country’s security.

But I’m sure that many, many other Americans will head toward this election with one thought in their minds: this cannot stand. You cannot relentlessly lie about, villainize, prosecute, and quite literally try to kill your political opponent. There must be consequences — certainly for the shooter, who is ultimately responsible, but also for those who have helped push this country to a breaking point with their dishonesty and fearmongering about Trump and what he represents.

Electing Trump in November seems like a great place to start.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... verything/
njbill

Post by njbill »

This is utter crap. This changes nothing. Ask Gerald Ford how an assassination attempt helped him in the 1976 election.
OuttaNowhereWregget

I am in the center of Times Square.

Not a single video monitor reporting that President Trump has been shot.

The depth of the censorship and propaganda is astounding.

https://x.com/drsimonegold/status/1812269690137293280
NattyBohChamps04

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:55 pm I am in the center of Times Square.

Not a single video monitor reporting that President Trump has been shot.

The depth of the censorship and propaganda is astounding.

https://x.com/drsimonegold/status/1812269690137293280
You must be new to capitalism.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Statement just released by Trump

"I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!"
NattyBohChamps04

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:12 pm In the heat of the moment, at his core--a fighter. Remarkable.
A fighter? The draft dodger?

Secret Service has a lot of questions to answer.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

An American icon.

God Bless and protect President Trump.
OuttaNowhereWregget

“Would any of us—if I thought I had just been shot, the idea of standing up and instantly wanting to signal to the entire crowd that he was okay, and that he was fighting, pumping his fist in the air—there aren’t too many humans that are made this way.”

Martha MacCallum
OSVAlacrosse

Post by OSVAlacrosse »

njbill wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:22 pm This is utter crap. This changes nothing. Ask Gerald Ford how an assassination attempt helped him in the 1976 election.
LOL

Return to “POLITICS”